Contest Prep Domination featuring the whole Lecheek lineup (Sponsored)

Page 6 of 14 First ... 4567811 ... Last
  1. Registered User
    packers6211's Avatar
    Stats
    5'5"  250 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    4,855
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by mattys4 View Post
    food prepping for the week 8lbs chicken boob, 5lbs 93% beef, 6 dozen eggs.
    Attachment 65931
    Damnz that looked good! I took family around shopping we ate lunch at Red Lobster, I had steak and shrimp. THen for supper Texas Roadhouse with an 11oz sirloin! Nothing and I mean nothing gets the Hulk test up like steak haha
    OG Avenger-HULK SMASHING TIME!


  2. Registered User
    mattys4's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  192 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Age
    31
    Posts
    2,832
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by packers6211 View Post
    Damnz that looked good! I took family around shopping we ate lunch at Red Lobster, I had steak and shrimp. THen for supper Texas Roadhouse with an 11oz sirloin! Nothing and I mean nothing gets the Hulk test up like steak haha
    mmmm i love the roadhouse the bread with the apple butter if effin amazing. Thats going to be one of my first meals when i move back to civilization after this comp. I miss bread
    Lecheek Nutrition Rep
    OLYMPUS LABS SPONSORED ATHLETE
    I am here to help please inbox me any questions
  3. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    Marms's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  218 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    6,324
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by mattys4 View Post
    yuppers thats the wifes the lecheek bottle on the other side is mine
    Where and how does this even happen when you are in Alaska. The CEO or president or whatever he is of ON works out at my gym! The HQ is a few miles from me and my buddies sister interned there last summer lol . Its just not fair I tell you.
    •   
       

  4. Registered User
    mattys4's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  192 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Age
    31
    Posts
    2,832
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by Marms View Post
    Where and how does this even happen when you are in Alaska. The CEO or president or whatever he is of ON works out at my gym! The HQ is a few miles from me and my buddies sister interned there last summer lol . Its just not fair I tell you.
    Haha I think she got it from a B B dot com promotion. We would order like 20-30lbs or protein from optimum at a time before we found out about trutein
    Lecheek Nutrition Rep
    OLYMPUS LABS SPONSORED ATHLETE
    I am here to help please inbox me any questions
  5. Registered User
    mattys4's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  192 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Age
    31
    Posts
    2,832
    Answers
    0


    fahkin sick........sucky
    Lecheek Nutrition Rep
    OLYMPUS LABS SPONSORED ATHLETE
    I am here to help please inbox me any questions
  6. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    Marms's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  218 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    6,324
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by mattys4 View Post
    fahkin sick........sucky

    Aww man your sick ?
  7. Registered User
    mattys4's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  192 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Age
    31
    Posts
    2,832
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by Marms View Post
    Aww man your sick ?
    yuppers sucks cut the workout real short this morning stayin home from work gotta tray and nip this in the bud. force feeding myself right now
    Lecheek Nutrition Rep
    OLYMPUS LABS SPONSORED ATHLETE
    I am here to help please inbox me any questions
  8. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    Marms's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  218 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    6,324
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by mattys4 View Post
    yuppers sucks cut the workout real short this morning stayin home from work gotta tray and nip this in the bud. force feeding myself right now

    Get better soon Matty
  9. Registered User
    mattys4's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  192 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Age
    31
    Posts
    2,832
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by Marms View Post
    Get better soon Matty
    thanks brother
    Lecheek Nutrition Rep
    OLYMPUS LABS SPONSORED ATHLETE
    I am here to help please inbox me any questions
  10. Registered User
    mattys4's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  192 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Age
    31
    Posts
    2,832
    Answers
    0


    Gonna attempt a workout this morning. Feel much better then yesterdaqy slept all from like 7am yesterday till this morning. Random note my 4 wheeler was covered in a sheet of frost this morning my seat is frozen wtf i cant wait to move back to civilization and warmth
    Lecheek Nutrition Rep
    OLYMPUS LABS SPONSORED ATHLETE
    I am here to help please inbox me any questions
  11. Registered User
    mattys4's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  192 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Age
    31
    Posts
    2,832
    Answers
    0


    decent workout considering i how im feeling i really had to push myself to keep going and the strength wasnt there today

    squats 4-2-0 tempo the 2 second pause really kills ya at the bottom
    135x10,10 185x10 205x8 225x6 245x5 265x2 285xfail couldnt get up from the pause

    defecit deadlifts
    135x10 225x10,8,8 cant find my chaulk

    leg press 4-2-0 tempo 6 plates 15,12,12

    leg extensions,curls and various calf raises

    Im wiped out have to go to work today though I want to cash in on my sick leave not keep using it before I move
    Lecheek Nutrition Rep
    OLYMPUS LABS SPONSORED ATHLETE
    I am here to help please inbox me any questions
  12. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    Marms's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  218 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    6,324
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by mattys4 View Post
    decent workout considering i how im feeling i really had to push myself to keep going and the strength wasnt there today

    squats 4-2-0 tempo the 2 second pause really kills ya at the bottom
    135x10,10 185x10 205x8 225x6 245x5 265x2 285xfail couldnt get up from the pause

    defecit deadlifts
    135x10 225x10,8,8 cant find my chaulk

    leg press 4-2-0 tempo 6 plates 15,12,12

    leg extensions,curls and various calf raises

    Im wiped out have to go to work today though I want to cash in on my sick leave not keep using it before I move
    Nice option if you could cash in on it when you leave.
  13. Registered User
    mattys4's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  192 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Age
    31
    Posts
    2,832
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by Marms View Post
    Nice option if you could cash in on it when you leave.
    the best part about living up here is how well the jobs take care of you they certainly make it as comfortable as possible
    Lecheek Nutrition Rep
    OLYMPUS LABS SPONSORED ATHLETE
    I am here to help please inbox me any questions
  14. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    Marms's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  218 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    6,324
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by mattys4 View Post
    the best part about living up here is how well the jobs take care of you they certainly make it as comfortable as possible

    You ever see the alaska troopers show ?
  15. Registered User
    thebigt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    27,629
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by packers6211 View Post
    Damnz that looked good! I took family around shopping we ate lunch at Red Lobster, I had steak and shrimp. THen for supper Texas Roadhouse with an 11oz sirloin! Nothing and I mean nothing gets the Hulk test up like steak haha
    i put 6lbs of porterhouse on the coals over the weekend!!!! local butchershop had ph for $7.20lb-hell yeah!!!!
    BPS REP-DERMACRINE/ENDOSURGE....COMBUSTION/DCP 2.0
  16. Registered User
    Cary K's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  240 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Age
    37
    Posts
    1,392
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    i put 6lbs of porterhouse on the coals over the weekend!!!! local butchershop had ph for $7.20lb-hell yeah!!!!
    6 lbs?!? Holy cow man, thats alot of meat!!
    After a year off, I'm back
  17. Registered User
    mattys4's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  192 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Age
    31
    Posts
    2,832
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by Marms View Post
    You ever see the alaska troopers show ?
    I know of it never seen it though dont do much t.v. watchin lately there is a few other shows based out of this town as well
    Lecheek Nutrition Rep
    OLYMPUS LABS SPONSORED ATHLETE
    I am here to help please inbox me any questions
  18. Registered User
    mattys4's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  192 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Age
    31
    Posts
    2,832
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    i put 6lbs of porterhouse on the coals over the weekend!!!! local butchershop had ph for $7.20lb-hell yeah!!!!
    sounds like a good weekend man Im jealous cant wait to stuff my face after this contest

    Quote Originally Posted by Cary K View Post
    thats alot of meat!!
    my wife says that all the time
    Lecheek Nutrition Rep
    OLYMPUS LABS SPONSORED ATHLETE
    I am here to help please inbox me any questions
  19. Registered User
    thebigt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    27,629
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by mattys4 View Post
    sounds like a good weekend man Im jealous cant wait to stuff my face after this contest



    my wife says that all the time
    lol......
    BPS REP-DERMACRINE/ENDOSURGE....COMBUSTION/DCP 2.0
  20. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    Marms's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  218 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    6,324
    Answers
    0


    my wife says that all the time[/QUOTE]

    hhahahaha
  21. Registered User
    Cary K's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  240 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Age
    37
    Posts
    1,392
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by mattys4 View Post
    sounds like a good weekend man Im jealous cant wait to stuff my face after this contest



    my wife says that all the time
    Touche my friend
    After a year off, I'm back
  22. Registered User
    mattys4's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  192 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Age
    31
    Posts
    2,832
    Answers
    0


    haha
    Lecheek Nutrition Rep
    OLYMPUS LABS SPONSORED ATHLETE
    I am here to help please inbox me any questions
  23. Registered User
    mattys4's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  192 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Age
    31
    Posts
    2,832
    Answers
    0


    killer workout today. Best one ive had in a long time feeling great,looking freaking huge and feeling strong. Got some nice new videos Ill put up after work Ive been slacking on the vids lately sorry guys but ill try and put new ones up more frequently as we get closer to the contest. also 1/2 dosed speed x3 today and no HT2 pre so I did 1/2 scoop Speedx3 and 1 scoop intra pre and another scoop of intratest during and I think I found my sweet spot.

    DB inclines worked up to 100s for 2 then 75s for 20 or so with a small break in there have a video of this set ill put up
    cable flys 3 sets of 15
    pullups 3 sets to failure 6-8 with the tempo Im using is plenty youll see on the vid
    rows 135x15 185x12 205x12 205x10 drop to 135x10
    t bar rows 25x15 50x15 75x15 100x15 100x15 drop to 75x10 drop to 50x10
    db shoulder press 55x12 65x10 75x6 maybe.... its on video 55x i tried to get 20 dont remember tho
    lat raises 0x15 2512 30x10
    db curls ss skull crushers 4 sets of 10 - 15

    feel really accomplished afteer this workout
    Lecheek Nutrition Rep
    OLYMPUS LABS SPONSORED ATHLETE
    I am here to help please inbox me any questions
  24. Registered User
    Cary K's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  240 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Age
    37
    Posts
    1,392
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by mattys4 View Post
    killer workout today. Best one ive had in a long time feeling great,looking freaking huge and feeling strong. Got some nice new videos Ill put up after work Ive been slacking on the vids lately sorry guys but ill try and put new ones up more frequently as we get closer to the contest. also 1/2 dosed speed x3 today and no HT2 pre so I did 1/2 scoop Speedx3 and 1 scoop intra pre and another scoop of intratest during and I think I found my sweet spot.

    DB inclines worked up to 100s for 2 then 75s for 20 or so with a small break in there have a video of this set ill put up
    cable flys 3 sets of 15
    pullups 3 sets to failure 6-8 with the tempo Im using is plenty youll see on the vid
    rows 135x15 185x12 205x12 205x10 drop to 135x10
    t bar rows 25x15 50x15 75x15 100x15 100x15 drop to 75x10 drop to 50x10
    db shoulder press 55x12 65x10 75x6 maybe.... its on video 55x i tried to get 20 dont remember tho
    lat raises 0x15 2512 30x10
    db curls ss skull crushers 4 sets of 10 - 15

    feel really accomplished afteer this workout
    Awesome workout bro - BEASTING IT!!!
    After a year off, I'm back
  25. Registered User
    mattys4's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  192 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Age
    31
    Posts
    2,832
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by Cary K View Post
    Awesome workout bro - BEASTING IT!!!
    hell ya man i havent had a workout this good in awhile
    Lecheek Nutrition Rep
    OLYMPUS LABS SPONSORED ATHLETE
    I am here to help please inbox me any questions
  26. Registered User
    thebigt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    27,629
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by mattys4 View Post
    hell ya man i havent had a workout this good in awhile
    one of the top ten things in life!!!!!
    BPS REP-DERMACRINE/ENDOSURGE....COMBUSTION/DCP 2.0
  27. Registered User
    packers6211's Avatar
    Stats
    5'5"  250 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    4,855
    Answers
    0


    Alright bro you gota jump a plane and head to bama and train me. ****z 100lbs with dbs!!!!!! I was just happy to reach 70's lol. Good workouts bro your straight up killing this.

    Quote Originally Posted by mattys4 View Post
    killer workout today. Best one ive had in a long time feeling great,looking freaking huge and feeling strong. Got some nice new videos Ill put up after work Ive been slacking on the vids lately sorry guys but ill try and put new ones up more frequently as we get closer to the contest. also 1/2 dosed speed x3 today and no HT2 pre so I did 1/2 scoop Speedx3 and 1 scoop intra pre and another scoop of intratest during and I think I found my sweet spot.

    DB inclines worked up to 100s for 2 then 75s for 20 or so with a small break in there have a video of this set ill put up
    cable flys 3 sets of 15
    pullups 3 sets to failure 6-8 with the tempo Im using is plenty youll see on the vid
    rows 135x15 185x12 205x12 205x10 drop to 135x10
    t bar rows 25x15 50x15 75x15 100x15 100x15 drop to 75x10 drop to 50x10
    db shoulder press 55x12 65x10 75x6 maybe.... its on video 55x i tried to get 20 dont remember tho
    lat raises 0x15 2512 30x10
    db curls ss skull crushers 4 sets of 10 - 15

    feel really accomplished afteer this workout
    OG Avenger-HULK SMASHING TIME!

  28. Registered User
    mattys4's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  192 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Age
    31
    Posts
    2,832
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by packers6211 View Post
    Alright bro you gota jump a plane and head to bama and train me. ****z 100lbs with dbs!!!!!! I was just happy to reach 70's lol. Good workouts bro your straight up killing this.
    i am moving back to mass soon so Ill be in the lower 48 hmmm a road trip may be in order
    Lecheek Nutrition Rep
    OLYMPUS LABS SPONSORED ATHLETE
    I am here to help please inbox me any questions
  29. Registered User
    packers6211's Avatar
    Stats
    5'5"  250 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    4,855
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by mattys4 View Post
    i am moving back to mass soon so Ill be in the lower 48 hmmm a road trip may be in order
    Heck yeah that be wicked brother! What are you moving up der fer?
    OG Avenger-HULK SMASHING TIME!

  30. Registered User
    mattys4's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  192 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Age
    31
    Posts
    2,832
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by packers6211 View Post
    Heck yeah that be wicked brother! What are you moving up der fer?
    the wife and I are both from mass. we were up here for work she had a 2 year contract that ended and we decided we dont want to stay anymore
    Lecheek Nutrition Rep
    OLYMPUS LABS SPONSORED ATHLETE
    I am here to help please inbox me any questions
  31. Registered User
    mattys4's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  192 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Age
    31
    Posts
    2,832
    Answers
    0


    another awesome workout today. Its amazing that with a major calorie defecit I was able to hit these 2 PRs today Im pretty impressed.

    front squats 135x10,10 15510 175x6 195x6 215x3 235x1 PR 255 failed but the 235 was huge for me that was with a full pause at the bottom

    sumo deads 135x5,5 225x5 245x5 265x3 285x3 305x3 325x1 345x1 365x1 385x1PR 405 failed but got it off the ground

    DB step ups 50s x 10,10,10
    standing calf raises 5 sets of 15ish

    2 days in a row just crazy workouts.
    Lecheek Nutrition Rep
    OLYMPUS LABS SPONSORED ATHLETE
    I am here to help please inbox me any questions
  32. Registered User
    thebigt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    27,629
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by mattys4 View Post
    the wife and I are both from mass. we were up here for work she had a 2 year contract that ended and we decided we dont want to stay anymore
    northern exposure, lol.
    BPS REP-DERMACRINE/ENDOSURGE....COMBUSTION/DCP 2.0
  33. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    Marms's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  218 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    6,324
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by mattys4 View Post
    another awesome workout today. Its amazing that with a major calorie defecit I was able to hit these 2 PRs today Im pretty impressed.

    front squats 135x10,10 15510 175x6 195x6 215x3 235x1 PR 255 failed but the 235 was huge for me that was with a full pause at the bottom

    sumo deads 135x5,5 225x5 245x5 265x3 285x3 305x3 325x1 345x1 365x1 385x1PR 405 failed but got it off the ground

    DB step ups 50s x 10,10,10
    standing calf raises 5 sets of 15ish

    2 days in a row just crazy workouts.
    OH YEAH more PR's Oh yeah
  34. Registered User
    mattys4's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  192 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Age
    31
    Posts
    2,832
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by Marms View Post
    OH YEAH more PR's Oh yeah
    ya i was shocked at how strong I was today. I was expecting to lose weight during prep not hitting new PRs. I suppose the ad3 mass hgh testoX9 stack really increases strength. I am like 700 cals or so below maintenance most days so its crazy that Im able to hit new records
    Lecheek Nutrition Rep
    OLYMPUS LABS SPONSORED ATHLETE
    I am here to help please inbox me any questions
  35. Registered User
    mattys4's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  192 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Age
    31
    Posts
    2,832
    Answers
    0


    hit 2 more PRs today this $h!t is crazy cant believe Im gaining strength while majorly under calories. I would love to run the massHGH testoX9 and AD3 on an 8 week bulk.

    todays workout
    1/2 scoop speedx3 1 scoop intratest pre 1 scoop intra during.
    seems to be the magic combo for me

    Db Flat bench 50sX10 60sX10 70X10 80X10 90X8 100X5PR
    Cable flys 4 sets of 15
    Pull ups 10,8,8,7
    rows 135x15 205x12 205x10 drop 135x10
    DB shoulder press 50x10 60x10 70x9 80x5PR
    lateral raises 20x12 25x10 30x8 30x8 drop 20x7
    ez bar curls ss with overhead tri extensions
    4 sets of 10 each then a drop set of about 25 each
    Lecheek Nutrition Rep
    OLYMPUS LABS SPONSORED ATHLETE
    I am here to help please inbox me any questions
  36. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    Marms's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  218 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    6,324
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by mattys4 View Post
    hit 2 more PRs today this $h!t is crazy cant believe Im gaining strength while majorly under calories. I would love to run the massHGH testoX9 and AD3 on an 8 week bulk.

    todays workout
    1/2 scoop speedx3 1 scoop intratest pre 1 scoop intra during.
    seems to be the magic combo for me

    Db Flat bench 50sX10 60sX10 70X10 80X10 90X8 100X5PR
    Cable flys 4 sets of 15
    Pull ups 10,8,8,7
    rows 135x15 205x12 205x10 drop 135x10
    DB shoulder press 50x10 60x10 70x9 80x5PR
    lateral raises 20x12 25x10 30x8 30x8 drop 20x7
    ez bar curls ss with overhead tri extensions
    4 sets of 10 each then a drop set of about 25 each
    MORE PR'S
  37. Registered User
    mattys4's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  192 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Age
    31
    Posts
    2,832
    Answers
    0


    three weeks out today I cant freaking wait. Im ready to do this!!! Some updates weight is between 180-183 lower end first thing in the morning and higher later in the day BF is at ~7% with calipers. waist is down from 32 3/4 to 31.5 my sholders are only down 1/4" my quads are up 1 3/4" from 18.5 to 20.25 biceps are same. so these are great results almost no loss in muscle mass while dropping 6-9 lbs and 3.5% bf actually gaining some size on my legs is sweet. Another awesome point is Im still getting stronger this is even more amazing then retaining all my size. Im shocked I still have all my strength never mind hittting 4 new PRs this week.
    Lecheek Nutrition Rep
    OLYMPUS LABS SPONSORED ATHLETE
    I am here to help please inbox me any questions
  38. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    Marms's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  218 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    6,324
    Answers
    0


    3 weeks man keep it up you seem to be on track.
  39. Registered User
    mattys4's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  192 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Age
    31
    Posts
    2,832
    Answers
    0
    Lecheek Nutrition Rep
    OLYMPUS LABS SPONSORED ATHLETE
    I am here to help please inbox me any questions
  40. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    Marms's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  218 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    6,324
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by mattys4 View Post
    Cool man thanks
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Replies: 279
    Last Post: 02-09-2010, 08:04 PM
  2. Replies: 49
    Last Post: 01-31-2008, 09:51 AM
  3. Replies: 97
    Last Post: 11-24-2006, 09:23 PM
  4. contest prep advice
    By WiNgS in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 04-28-2003, 10:13 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in

Log in