Contest Prep Domination featuring the whole Lecheek lineup (Sponsored)

Page 5 of 19 First ... 34567 ... Last

  1. Hope that 30 hrs traveling didnt beat you up that bad. Been there done that its rough.
    SPARTA Nutrition Rep https://spartanutrition.com/ code:ZEUS15 for a discount
    IDL REP http://www.innovativedietlabs.com/


  2. Quote Originally Posted by packers6211 View Post
    Always good to prep in advance, I need to do this more often. Love your chest and back are feeling it bro the feeling isn't like any other! Keep killing it!
    I always prep my food in advance its a pain in the ass but that way I have no excuse. Sore as hell today just got up it feels good off to the gym shortly
    All posts by mattys4 are the result of a very creative imagination and should not be considered advice nor taken seriously
    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    that is close to how i am seperating my doses of oxyblack, i think you will like it!!!
    Ya it worked great yesterday hoping for the same today forgot my HT2 at home tho was supposed to add that into the mix as well this week
    All posts by mattys4 are the result of a very creative imagination and should not be considered advice nor taken seriously

  4. Quote Originally Posted by Marms View Post
    Hope that 30 hrs traveling didnt beat you up that bad. Been there done that its rough.
    feeling it today man, dragging myself to the gym tho.
    All posts by mattys4 are the result of a very creative imagination and should not be considered advice nor taken seriously

  5. Quote Originally Posted by mattys4 View Post
    feeling it today man, dragging myself to the gym tho.
    .
    SPARTA Nutrition Rep https://spartanutrition.com/ code:ZEUS15 for a discount
    IDL REP http://www.innovativedietlabs.com/
    •   
       


  6. Quick update. Semi adjusted to time change. Diet has been mostly on point had some french toast at my wifes dads house yesterday forbreakfast, ya know to be polite. But it was right after my workout so i think its fine. workouts have been going good third workout since being here and thrd dfferent gym. Im really enjoying all the different equipment available here very limited back in nome. continueing with the 4-1-1 tempo and really feeling it. I think the change of focus on my workouts will pay off ncely its definitly an ego buster with the 411 tempo.

    mon back and chest 20 mins cardio 75% HR
    tues shoulders bis tri abs 20 mins cardio 75% HR
    wed legs
    THurs-saturday gonna repeat this cycle leaving sat night most likely
    All posts by mattys4 are the result of a very creative imagination and should not be considered advice nor taken seriously

  7. Love me some french toast.
    SPARTA Nutrition Rep https://spartanutrition.com/ code:ZEUS15 for a discount
    IDL REP http://www.innovativedietlabs.com/

  8. Quote Originally Posted by Marms View Post
    Love me some french toast.
    oh man I could have crushed at least 10 peices limited myself to 4 tho
    All posts by mattys4 are the result of a very creative imagination and should not be considered advice nor taken seriously

  9. Finally made it home well home to Nome anyway. What a trip was crazy busy but I made it to the gym everyday i was there and diet stayed pretty much on point. Ill take some pics soon as the wife is up for it 25 hrs travel time so we are both pretty much done for right now. Diet is going to change a lil this upcoming week Ill also be adding in HT2 starting tomorow.

    AD3 PCT and mass hgh- The recovery from this is great and I sleep like a baby Im up ready to go in the morning and feel strong and rested even n a calorie defecit. Look really lean and my muscles are extra hard right now.

    Testo X9- I love this stuff I feel good on it 2 weeks into it and its kicking in nicely feeling strong while on calorie defecit and libido is UP.

    Oxy ECA Black- Still leaning down nicely apetite is under control and good energy levels throughout the day.


    goal macros 325P/150C/75F so like 2575 cals total with a Higher carb day tuesday and friday

    330 AM Protein Shake,bcaas, 4 TX9
    430 AM pre workout, HT2
    700 AM Post shake, Bcaas
    730 Am Meal 1 (oatmeal, PB, banana
    830 am oxy black
    10 am meal 2 (quinoa, eggs)
    1230pm meal 3 ( 8ozs meat , veggies lots)
    130pm oxy black
    300 pm meal 4 (8oz meat lots veggies)
    430 pm HT2
    530 pm meal 5 (8oz meat lots veggies)
    730 pm casein shake PB
    800 3 mass hgh 2 AD3-PCT

    Training is going to stay same 4-1-1 tempo I feel im getting a lot out of this style training I look and feel bigger. So for me lighter weight + increased time under tension = grow time.
    All posts by mattys4 are the result of a very creative imagination and should not be considered advice nor taken seriously

  10. Nice update bro glad you made it back home safe. Rest up !
    SPARTA Nutrition Rep https://spartanutrition.com/ code:ZEUS15 for a discount
    IDL REP http://www.innovativedietlabs.com/

  11. Quote Originally Posted by Marms View Post
    Nice update bro glad you made it back home safe. Rest up !
    Hey thanks man that trip takes a lot out of you. Hate trying to sleep in airports literally layed on the floor in anchorage airport for 4hrs last night/this morning. Took a 2hr nap soon as we got home. Gonna try and fully hydrate and rest up today. Its looking like shortly after the contest we will be moving back to civilization Lowell, Mass cant wait.
    All posts by mattys4 are the result of a very creative imagination and should not be considered advice nor taken seriously

  12. chest and back today 4-1-1 tempo I need to post some pics soon i feel im definitely making some nice improvements with this neew training also first double seesion today so chest/back am cardio abs pm. i dont like this very much but dont have enough time in the morning before work.

    HyperT2 day 1 review. Sweating buckets all day stuff is strong drank about 2 gallons of water already and only 630pm right now cant get enough. Also dosed HT2 and OxyBlack together and I wont be doing that again need to space these out at least an hour or so. Ill have to back and read all the HT2 oxyblack logs going on right now to see how others are doing it.
    All posts by mattys4 are the result of a very creative imagination and should not be considered advice nor taken seriously

  13. Quote Originally Posted by mattys4 View Post
    chest and back today 4-1-1 tempo I need to post some pics soon i feel im definitely making some nice improvements with this neew training also first double seesion today so chest/back am cardio abs pm. i dont like this very much but dont have enough time in the morning before work.

    HyperT2 day 1 review. Sweating buckets all day stuff is strong drank about 2 gallons of water already and only 630pm right now cant get enough. Also dosed HT2 and OxyBlack together and I wont be doing that again need to space these out at least an hour or so. Ill have to back and read all the HT2 oxyblack logs going on right now to see how others are doing it.
    no doubt. ht2/oxyblack is a potent combo!!!
    WELL DONE IS BETTER THAN WELL SAID

  14. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    no doubt. ht2/oxyblack is a potent combo!!!
    ya man i was shocked how strong it was definitely going to split them up. maybe take HT2 with my preworkout first thing am then oxy black 1 hr after post workout meal. going to play with dosing next few days.
    All posts by mattys4 are the result of a very creative imagination and should not be considered advice nor taken seriously

  15. Sounds like most people need to split this combo up.
    SPARTA Nutrition Rep https://spartanutrition.com/ code:ZEUS15 for a discount
    IDL REP http://www.innovativedietlabs.com/

  16. dosed HT2 about 20minutes after my pre workout I think ill be doing this from now on felt and still feel great tons of energy killer workout. sweating buckets in the gym and even still now but not uncomfortable at all like when i dosed with oxy black. that was too much power for me.
    All posts by mattys4 are the result of a very creative imagination and should not be considered advice nor taken seriously

  17. Quote Originally Posted by mattys4 View Post
    ya man i was shocked how strong it was definitely going to split them up. maybe take HT2 with my preworkout first thing am then oxy black 1 hr after post workout meal. going to play with dosing next few days.
    definately find the best dosing for you, i always like to experiment!!!


    i think too many people overestimate their stim tolerance...when i say i am a stim junkie, i mean it, lol....
    WELL DONE IS BETTER THAN WELL SAID

  18. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    definately find the best dosing for you, i always like to experiment!!!


    i think too many people overestimate their stim tolerance...when i say i am a stim junkie, i mean it, lol....
    I agre with T here. We all have to play and experiment to find what works best for us and Im glad to hear some people admitt and state that fact
    I also agree he is a crackhead stim junkie
    SPARTA Nutrition Rep https://spartanutrition.com/ code:ZEUS15 for a discount
    IDL REP http://www.innovativedietlabs.com/

  19. Quote Originally Posted by mattys4 View Post
    dosed HT2 about 20minutes after my pre workout I think ill be doing this from now on felt and still feel great tons of energy killer workout. sweating buckets in the gym and even still now but not uncomfortable at all like when i dosed with oxy black. that was too much power for me.
    I really like that you are taking the time to tweak this so it works out for you.
    SPARTA Nutrition Rep https://spartanutrition.com/ code:ZEUS15 for a discount
    IDL REP http://www.innovativedietlabs.com/

  20. Quote Originally Posted by Marms View Post
    I agre with T here. We all have to play and experiment to find what works best for us and Im glad to hear some people admitt and state that fact
    I also agree he is a crackhead stim junkie
    i agree...
    WELL DONE IS BETTER THAN WELL SAID

  21. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    definately find the best dosing for you, i always like to experiment!!!


    i think too many people overestimate their stim tolerance...when i say i am a stim junkie, i mean it, lol....
    Quote Originally Posted by Marms View Post
    I agre with T here. We all have to play and experiment to find what works best for us and Im glad to hear some people admitt and state that fact
    I also agree he is a crackhead stim junkie
    haha ya man that is one powerful combo. i think i have my dosing down now tho. 430am ht2 830am oxyblack 1230pm oxy black 430pm ht2 this is working wonders for me. the ht2 preworkout is awesome
    All posts by mattys4 are the result of a very creative imagination and should not be considered advice nor taken seriously

  22. awesome workouts the last 2 days dont think ive lost any strength being under calories definitely leaner. weighed in at 183.4 7% BF with a 4 point caliper test. Not in bad shape for 5 1/2 weeks out. may need t play with calories a lil dont want to lose too much.

    yesterdays workout

    leg extensions 5 sets of 20
    leg curls 5 sets of 20
    squats 4-1-1 tempo 5 sets of 8-10
    single leg leg press 3 sets of 15
    rack pulls worked up to 405 attempted 435 failed then 3 sets of 10 at 315

    todays workout
    decline BP 4-1-1 worked up to 225 for 7 wich is a PR at this tempo
    incline DB Press 3 sets of 10
    flat db press 3 sets of 10
    db pullovers 3 sets of 15 first time doing these seem to work good
    pull ups 3 sets of 6-8
    bent rows 3 sets of 8
    db rows 3 sets of 6 at 100's PR at this tempo
    pulldowns 3 sets of 15
    wide grip cable rows 3 sets of 10 with a drop set at the end

    lovin the HT2 with my pre workout sweating like crazy even after the shower.
    All posts by mattys4 are the result of a very creative imagination and should not be considered advice nor taken seriously

  23. pics from today

    Name:  8-30 F.jpg
Views: 54
Size:  202.1 KB
    Name:  8-30 L.jpg
Views: 52
Size:  192.1 KB
    Name:  8-30 B.jpg
Views: 53
Size:  144.3 KB
    Name:  8-30 R.jpg
Views: 53
Size:  185.2 KB
    All posts by mattys4 are the result of a very creative imagination and should not be considered advice nor taken seriously

  24. I like the bar rash on your upper back lol
    SPARTA Nutrition Rep https://spartanutrition.com/ code:ZEUS15 for a discount
    IDL REP http://www.innovativedietlabs.com/

  25. Man every time I see your update pics makes me happy for you but man i'm jealous. That is just such wicked leanness!!!!
    OG Avenger-HULK SMASHING TIME!

  26. Quote Originally Posted by packers6211 View Post
    Man every time I see your update pics makes me happy for you but man i'm jealous. That is just such wicked leanness!!!!
    thanks bro!!!
    All posts by mattys4 are the result of a very creative imagination and should not be considered advice nor taken seriously

  27. got my speed x3 today, THANKS MARMS!!! cant wait to try this out the feedback so far has been awesome. its to bad my gym is closed till tuesday.
    All posts by mattys4 are the result of a very creative imagination and should not be considered advice nor taken seriously

  28. [QUOTE=mattys4;3588740]got my speed x3 today, THANKS MARMS!!! cant wait to try this out the feedback so far has been awesome. its to bad my gym is closed till tuesday.[/QUOTE

    Glad to hear it made it.
    SPARTA Nutrition Rep https://spartanutrition.com/ code:ZEUS15 for a discount
    IDL REP http://www.innovativedietlabs.com/

  29. Quote Originally Posted by mattys4 View Post
    haha ya man that is one powerful combo. i think i have my dosing down now tho. 430am ht2 830am oxyblack 1230pm oxy black 430pm ht2 this is working wonders for me. the ht2 preworkout is awesome
    no doubt...i am liking the oxy/speed combo very much....but i sure miss the ht2!!!!


    try 1 oxyblack with 1 scoop speed extreme pre workout...this might be my all time favorite!!!!
    WELL DONE IS BETTER THAN WELL SAID

  30. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    no doubt...i am liking the oxy/speed combo very much....but i sure miss the ht2!!!!


    try 1 oxyblack with 1 scoop speed extreme pre workout...this might be my all time favorite!!!!
    i think ill try speedx3 solo before i jump up to that. im sure its great but could be to powerfull for me. you sir are a stim junkie
    All posts by mattys4 are the result of a very creative imagination and should not be considered advice nor taken seriously
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Replies: 279
    Last Post: 02-09-2010, 10:04 PM
  2. Replies: 49
    Last Post: 01-31-2008, 11:51 AM
  3. Replies: 97
    Last Post: 11-24-2006, 11:23 PM
  4. contest prep advice
    By WiNgS in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 04-28-2003, 12:13 PM
Log in
Log in