Contest Prep Domination featuring the whole Lecheek lineup (Sponsored) - AnabolicMinds.com - Page 4

Contest Prep Domination featuring the whole Lecheek lineup (Sponsored)

Page 4 of 14 First ... 234569 ... Last
  1. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  218 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Hope that 30 hrs traveling didnt beat you up that bad. Been there done that its rough.

2. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  192 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by packers6211 View Post
    Always good to prep in advance, I need to do this more often. Love your chest and back are feeling it bro the feeling isn't like any other! Keep killing it!
    I always prep my food in advance its a pain in the ass but that way I have no excuse. Sore as hell today just got up it feels good off to the gym shortly
    Lecheek Nutrition Rep
    XCEL SPORTS NUTRITION SPONSORED ATHLETE
    I am here to help please inbox me any questions
  3. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  192 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    that is close to how i am seperating my doses of oxyblack, i think you will like it!!!
    Ya it worked great yesterday hoping for the same today forgot my HT2 at home tho was supposed to add that into the mix as well this week
    Lecheek Nutrition Rep
    •   

4. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  192 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Marms View Post
    Hope that 30 hrs traveling didnt beat you up that bad. Been there done that its rough.
    feeling it today man, dragging myself to the gym tho.
    Lecheek Nutrition Rep
  5. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  218 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by mattys4 View Post
    feeling it today man, dragging myself to the gym tho.
  6. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  192 lbs.

Quick update. Semi adjusted to time change. Diet has been mostly on point had some french toast at my wifes dads house yesterday forbreakfast, ya know to be polite. But it was right after my workout so i think its fine. workouts have been going good third workout since being here and thrd dfferent gym. Im really enjoying all the different equipment available here very limited back in nome. continueing with the 4-1-1 tempo and really feeling it. I think the change of focus on my workouts will pay off ncely its definitly an ego buster with the 411 tempo.

mon back and chest 20 mins cardio 75% HR
    tues shoulders bis tri abs 20 mins cardio 75% HR
    wed legs
    THurs-saturday gonna repeat this cycle leaving sat night most likely
    Lecheek Nutrition Rep
  7. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  218 lbs.

Love me some french toast.
  8. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  192 lbs.

Love me some french toast.
    oh man I could have crushed at least 10 peices limited myself to 4 tho
    Lecheek Nutrition Rep
  9. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  192 lbs.

Finally made it home well home to Nome anyway. What a trip was crazy busy but I made it to the gym everyday i was there and diet stayed pretty much on point. Ill take some pics soon as the wife is up for it 25 hrs travel time so we are both pretty much done for right now. Diet is going to change a lil this upcoming week Ill also be adding in HT2 starting tomorow.

AD3 PCT and mass hgh- The recovery from this is great and I sleep like a baby Im up ready to go in the morning and feel strong and rested even n a calorie defecit. Look really lean and my muscles are extra hard right now.

Testo X9- I love this stuff I feel good on it 2 weeks into it and its kicking in nicely feeling strong while on calorie defecit and libido is UP.

Oxy ECA Black- Still leaning down nicely apetite is under control and good energy levels throughout the day.

goal macros 325P/150C/75F so like 2575 cals total with a Higher carb day tuesday and friday

330 AM Protein Shake,bcaas, 4 TX9
    430 AM pre workout, HT2
    700 AM Post shake, Bcaas
    730 Am Meal 1 (oatmeal, PB, banana
    830 am oxy black
    10 am meal 2 (quinoa, eggs)
    1230pm meal 3 ( 8ozs meat , veggies lots)
    130pm oxy black
    300 pm meal 4 (8oz meat lots veggies)
    430 pm HT2
    530 pm meal 5 (8oz meat lots veggies)
    730 pm casein shake PB
    800 3 mass hgh 2 AD3-PCT

Training is going to stay same 4-1-1 tempo I feel im getting a lot out of this style training I look and feel bigger. So for me lighter weight + increased time under tension = grow time.
    Lecheek Nutrition Rep
  10. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  218 lbs.

Nice update bro glad you made it back home safe. Rest up !
  11. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  192 lbs.

Nice update bro glad you made it back home safe. Rest up !
    Hey thanks man that trip takes a lot out of you. Hate trying to sleep in airports literally layed on the floor in anchorage airport for 4hrs last night/this morning. Took a 2hr nap soon as we got home. Gonna try and fully hydrate and rest up today. Its looking like shortly after the contest we will be moving back to civilization Lowell, Mass cant wait.
    Lecheek Nutrition Rep
  12. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  192 lbs.

chest and back today 4-1-1 tempo I need to post some pics soon i feel im definitely making some nice improvements with this neew training also first double seesion today so chest/back am cardio abs pm. i dont like this very much but dont have enough time in the morning before work.

HyperT2 day 1 review. Sweating buckets all day stuff is strong drank about 2 gallons of water already and only 630pm right now cant get enough. Also dosed HT2 and OxyBlack together and I wont be doing that again need to space these out at least an hour or so. Ill have to back and read all the HT2 oxyblack logs going on right now to see how others are doing it.
    Lecheek Nutrition Rep
  13. Diamond Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

chest and back today 4-1-1 tempo I need to post some pics soon i feel im definitely making some nice improvements with this neew training also first double seesion today so chest/back am cardio abs pm. i dont like this very much but dont have enough time in the morning before work.

HyperT2 day 1 review. Sweating buckets all day stuff is strong drank about 2 gallons of water already and only 630pm right now cant get enough. Also dosed HT2 and OxyBlack together and I wont be doing that again need to space these out at least an hour or so. Ill have to back and read all the HT2 oxyblack logs going on right now to see how others are doing it.
    no doubt. ht2/oxyblack is a potent combo!!!
    BPS REP-DERMACRINE/ENDOSURGE....COMBUSTION/DCP 2.0
  14. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  192 lbs.

no doubt. ht2/oxyblack is a potent combo!!!
    ya man i was shocked how strong it was definitely going to split them up. maybe take HT2 with my preworkout first thing am then oxy black 1 hr after post workout meal. going to play with dosing next few days.
    Lecheek Nutrition Rep
  15. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  218 lbs.

Sounds like most people need to split this combo up.
  16. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  192 lbs.

dosed HT2 about 20minutes after my pre workout I think ill be doing this from now on felt and still feel great tons of energy killer workout. sweating buckets in the gym and even still now but not uncomfortable at all like when i dosed with oxy black. that was too much power for me.
    Lecheek Nutrition Rep
  17. Diamond Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

ya man i was shocked how strong it was definitely going to split them up. maybe take HT2 with my preworkout first thing am then oxy black 1 hr after post workout meal. going to play with dosing next few days.
    definately find the best dosing for you, i always like to experiment!!!

i think too many people overestimate their stim tolerance...when i say i am a stim junkie, i mean it, lol....
  18. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  218 lbs.

i think too many people overestimate their stim tolerance...when i say i am a stim junkie, i mean it, lol....
    I agre with T here. We all have to play and experiment to find what works best for us and Im glad to hear some people admitt and state that fact
    I also agree he is a crackhead stim junkie
  19. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  218 lbs.

dosed HT2 about 20minutes after my pre workout I think ill be doing this from now on felt and still feel great tons of energy killer workout. sweating buckets in the gym and even still now but not uncomfortable at all like when i dosed with oxy black. that was too much power for me.
    I really like that you are taking the time to tweak this so it works out for you.
  20. Diamond Member

I agre with T here. We all have to play and experiment to find what works best for us and Im glad to hear some people admitt and state that fact
    i agree...
  21. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  192 lbs.

haha ya man that is one powerful combo. i think i have my dosing down now tho. 430am ht2 830am oxyblack 1230pm oxy black 430pm ht2 this is working wonders for me. the ht2 preworkout is awesome
    Lecheek Nutrition Rep
  22. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  192 lbs.

awesome workouts the last 2 days dont think ive lost any strength being under calories definitely leaner. weighed in at 183.4 7% BF with a 4 point caliper test. Not in bad shape for 5 1/2 weeks out. may need t play with calories a lil dont want to lose too much.

yesterdays workout

leg extensions 5 sets of 20
    leg curls 5 sets of 20
    squats 4-1-1 tempo 5 sets of 8-10
    single leg leg press 3 sets of 15
    rack pulls worked up to 405 attempted 435 failed then 3 sets of 10 at 315

todays workout
    decline BP 4-1-1 worked up to 225 for 7 wich is a PR at this tempo
    incline DB Press 3 sets of 10
    flat db press 3 sets of 10
    db pullovers 3 sets of 15 first time doing these seem to work good
    pull ups 3 sets of 6-8
    bent rows 3 sets of 8
    db rows 3 sets of 6 at 100's PR at this tempo
    pulldowns 3 sets of 15
    wide grip cable rows 3 sets of 10 with a drop set at the end

lovin the HT2 with my pre workout sweating like crazy even after the shower.
    Lecheek Nutrition Rep
  23. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  192 lbs.

pics from today

Name:  8-30 F.jpg
Views: 45
Size:  202.1 KB
    Name:  8-30 L.jpg
Views: 43
Size:  192.1 KB
    Name:  8-30 B.jpg
Views: 43
Size:  144.3 KB
    Name:  8-30 R.jpg
Views: 44
Size:  185.2 KB
    Lecheek Nutrition Rep
  24. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  218 lbs.

I like the bar rash on your upper back lol
  25. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'5"  250 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Man every time I see your update pics makes me happy for you but man i'm jealous. That is just such wicked leanness!!!!
    OG Avenger-HULK SMASHING TIME!
    Lecheek Nutrition/Genomyx REP

26. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  192 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by packers6211 View Post
    Man every time I see your update pics makes me happy for you but man i'm jealous. That is just such wicked leanness!!!!
    thanks bro!!!
    Lecheek Nutrition Rep
  27. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  192 lbs.

got my speed x3 today, THANKS MARMS!!! cant wait to try this out the feedback so far has been awesome. its to bad my gym is closed till tuesday.
    Lecheek Nutrition Rep
  28. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  218 lbs.

[QUOTE=mattys4;3588740]got my speed x3 today, THANKS MARMS!!! cant wait to try this out the feedback so far has been awesome. its to bad my gym is closed till tuesday.[/QUOTE

Glad to hear it made it.
  29. Diamond Member

haha ya man that is one powerful combo. i think i have my dosing down now tho. 430am ht2 830am oxyblack 1230pm oxy black 430pm ht2 this is working wonders for me. the ht2 preworkout is awesome
    no doubt...i am liking the oxy/speed combo very much....but i sure miss the ht2!!!!

try 1 oxyblack with 1 scoop speed extreme pre workout...this might be my all time favorite!!!!
  30. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  192 lbs.

no doubt...i am liking the oxy/speed combo very much....but i sure miss the ht2!!!!

try 1 oxyblack with 1 scoop speed extreme pre workout...this might be my all time favorite!!!!
    i think ill try speedx3 solo before i jump up to that. im sure its great but could be to powerfull for me. you sir are a stim junkie
    Lecheek Nutrition Rep
  31. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  218 lbs.

i think ill try speedx3 solo before i jump up to that. im sure its great but could be to powerfull for me. you sir are a stim junkie
    haha
  32. Diamond Member

indeed....when i give a stim a high rating you can bet it is potent!!!!
  33. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  218 lbs.

UM YA
  34. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  192 lbs.

definitely if you say something is strong thats how i know if I should 1/2 dose it
    Lecheek Nutrition Rep
  35. Diamond Member

definitely if you say something is strong thats how i know if I should 1/2 dose it
    your recepters are fresh, my are burnt, lol.
  36. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  192 lbs.

your recepters are fresh, my are burnt, lol.
    haha i just took a month off of stims too like 3 months ago and will be takng another probably 6 weeks off after my contest. Gonna run a nice PH stack for my bulk starting mid october will use that time as my nxt stim break
    Lecheek Nutrition Rep
  37. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  192 lbs.

Three days off I cant wait to kill $h!t tomorow feeling fully rested and recovered this will be my last real break till comp 4 weeks 5 days from now.

Goal macros for the week.

300p/125c/75f
    Ill be adding a second workout at 4pm most days
    Speed x3 and intratest extreme are now added to the arsenal

230am protein shake bcaas TestoX9
    430am speedx3 HT2
    515am workout 1
    700am protein shake bcaas
    730am meal 1 oatmeal banana PB
    830am oxy black
    930am meal 2 quinoa 4 eggs
    1130am meal 3 8oz lean meat 2 cups veggies
    1230pm oxy black
    2pm meal 4 8oz lean meat 2 cups veggies
    4pm workout 2 10gs BCAAs
    600pm meal 5 8oz lean meat 2 cups veggies
    800pm casein shake PB (if needed to hit goal macros) mass hgh ad3 PCT
    Lecheek Nutrition Rep
  38. Diamond Member

i've only tried a sample of intratest, looks like an interesting product...good luck on adding the 2nd workout!!!
  39. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  192 lbs.

i've only tried a sample of intratest, looks like an interesting product...good luck on adding the 2nd workout!!!
    I definitely enjoyed it before it like a BCAA product with some nice additions DAA and mucuna noticible increase in endurance and recovery time between sets last time I ran it. Plus the sucka punch flavor tastes like kool aid. second workout is going to be mostly 75%HR cardio and abs/calves I hate the second workout but at least when Im off work im already at the gym so I dont have any travel time
    Lecheek Nutrition Rep
  40. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  155 lbs.

Looking great i am subbed
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 279
    Last Post: 02-09-2010, 08:04 PM
  2. Replies: 49