Contest Prep Domination featuring the whole Lecheek lineup (Sponsored)

Page 3 of 19 First 12345 ... Last

1. Quote Originally Posted by mattys4 View Post
    crazy workout today my legs are still wobbly its great. I think i wil respond well to the higher reps. Im also thinking Im going to add in testoX9 and ad3 and run it for the full 8 weeks. Im going on vaca right after compertition and planning on having my wisdom teeth out shortly after coming back so I will be on zero supps for at least a month immmediately following comp.

Todays workout set every 2 minutes so even numbers on the clock is go time
    squats 135x10,10
    185x10
    225x10
    245x8
    245x4 failed here

deads 135x10
    225x10
    275x6
    275x4
    2225x10

leg press
    6 plates x25x20x20x20

stiff leg deads dumbells
    50x15
    60x16
    65x20

calf raises
    seated 225x15,15,15
    standing 411(machine) 15,15,15

Going back for some P.M. cardio after work followed by my "cheat" meal for the week wich will be a 16oz ribeye with baked potatoes and asparagus
    if the testox9/ad3 are as good as ht2/oxyblack then they should be kickass!!! i say DO IT!!!!
    WELL DONE IS BETTER THAN WELL SAID

2. I agree with BigT!!! I just took my first dose of Oxy eca black and hyper T2 and bro I'm scared!!! I could have beat bolt in the Olympics.
    OG Avenger-HULK SMASHING TIME!
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    if the testox9/ad3 are as good as ht2/oxyblack then they should be kickass!!! i say DO IT!!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by packers6211 View Post
    I agree with BigT!!! I just took my first dose of Oxy eca black and hyper T2 and bro I'm scared!!! I could have beat bolt in the Olympics.
    Im doing it its official ad3 and testo have been added early and will be run 8 weeks!!! Im still jealous of the ht2 everyone seems to love that stuff. Packers you should challenge bolt to a softball game after you smoke him on the track
    All posts by mattys4 are the result of a very creative imagination and should not be considered advice nor taken seriously

4. lol brother that be sick he's what over 6 ft haha I'm 5'5 and down to 227 but aiming for 190 by end of year. The hyper T2 is off the chains.

5. Quote Originally Posted by packers6211 View Post
    lol brother that be sick he's what over 6 ft haha I'm 5'5 and down to 227 but aiming for 190 by end of year. The hyper T2 is off the chains.
    Ya man you can hit 190 with your dedication and training youll get there in no time
    All posts by mattys4 are the result of a very creative imagination and should not be considered advice nor taken seriously
    •   

6. So the goal for the day after I workout and do week 1/ 8 weeks out pics is to trial tun shave or wax to get my body prepped so it doesnt brreak out contest time now the question is Shave or Wax??? any suggestions???

7. 8 weeks out review. I feel the masshgh is helping big time with sleep/recovery and maintaining strength on a calorie defiecit I sleep awesome and feel great in the morning. The oxy black has already helped lean me out (visibly leaner) constant energy throughout the day and is helping big time in controling hunger, two major things while on a restricted and its working nicely. Diet has been spot on probably going to keep it the same for upcoming week and add some 65-75% cardio.

8 weeks out pics going to try and take at least some pics in same poses for weekly comparisons

Name:  8-11 front.jpg
Views: 51
Size:  192.7 KB
    Name:  8-11 left.jpg
Views: 57
Size:  193.0 KB
    Name:  811 back.jpg
Views: 55
Size:  200.7 KB
    Name:  8 weeks 8-11 rside.jpg
Views: 54
Size:  198.7 KB

8. Dude you have the smallest waist and the widest back lol
    FOCUSED NUTRITION REP
    https://www.facebook.com/focusednutrition1/?fref=ts
    IDL REP http://www.innovativedietlabs.com/

9. Quote Originally Posted by Marms View Post
    Dude you have the smallest waist and the widest back lol
    you beat me to it, lol.....

10. Quote Originally Posted by Marms View Post
    Dude you have the smallest waist and the widest back lol
    Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    you beat me to it, lol.....
    Haha ya waist = 32" shoulders = 49 1/4" so its 65% wider

11. Id kill to have those cuts his waist would make Arnold po. BTW bro You like like a MMA fighter!

12. Quote Originally Posted by packers6211 View Post
    Id kill to have those cuts his waist would make Arnold po. BTW bro You like like a MMA fighter!

haha thanks man. I trained mma for years and used to compete in judo and juijitsu comps before I moved up here. There is very limited resources up here and no type of programs that teach that stuff ( theres a taekwondo program but thats really for kids) so Im in the process of developing a boxing program for the gym i work at but theres a lot of issues holding it back unfortunately.

13. Quote Originally Posted by mattys4 View Post
    haha thanks man. I trained mma for years and used to compete in judo and juijitsu comps before I moved up here. There is very limited resources up here and no type of programs that teach that stuff ( theres a taekwondo program but thats really for kids) so Im in the process of developing a boxing program for the gym i work at but theres a lot of issues holding it back unfortunately.
    damned politics is everywhere...unfortunately

14. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    damned politics is everywhere...unfortunately
    yup itll happen tho eventually.

On a completely unrelated matter I am completely waxed and shaven now. Thats a lot of friggin work but I cant wait to get into the gym on monday i got some crazy azz veins on my arms want to see them pumped big time.

15. Quote Originally Posted by mattys4 View Post
    yup itll happen tho eventually.

On a completely unrelated matter I am completely waxed and shaven now. Thats a lot of friggin work but I cant wait to get into the gym on monday i got some crazy azz veins on my arms want to see them pumped big time.
    sounds like it's time for some transdermals, lol.

16. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    sounds like it's time for some transdermals, lol.
    haha ya i could think of a few!!!

So going to drop to 300p/200c/75f for this upcoming week see how that goes. Ive also added in testox9 and ad3 going to hold out a few more weeks for HT2. So new dosing/meal plan is this

330am protein carbs shake testoX9
    430am oxyeca black bcaas agmatine cit mal.
    5-7 workout
    7 protein carbs shake
    730 meal one with carbs
    1030meal two with carbs
    130 meal three with carbs
    300 1/2 protein shake
    400-430 bcaas cardio 65-75%
    430 1/2 shake
    530 meal four no carbs
    730 casein shake plus peanut butter as needed
    800 massHGH, ad3pct

17. Sweeeet add on's!! Gonna be even more Epic!

18. Quote Originally Posted by packers6211 View Post
    Sweeeet add on's!! Gonna be even more Epic!
    Yup I was going to wait until 4 weeks out to add them but I really wanna see what they can do if I run them the whole 8.

19. Quote Originally Posted by packers6211 View Post
    Sweeeet add on's!! Gonna be even more Epic!
    Agreed!
    FOCUSED NUTRITION REP

20. Quote Originally Posted by mattys4 View Post
    haha ya i could think of a few!!!

So going to drop to 300p/200c/75f for this upcoming week see how that goes. Ive also added in testox9 and ad3 going to hold out a few more weeks for HT2. So new dosing/meal plan is this

330am protein carbs shake testoX9
    430am oxyeca black bcaas agmatine cit mal.
    5-7 workout
    7 protein carbs shake
    730 meal one with carbs
    1030meal two with carbs
    130 meal three with carbs
    300 1/2 protein shake
    400-430 bcaas cardio 65-75%
    430 1/2 shake
    530 meal four no carbs
    730 casein shake plus peanut butter as needed
    800 massHGH, ad3pct
    nice protocal...very well planned, imo.

21. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    nice protocal...very well planned, imo.
    Thanks man im kinda just winging it

22. Quote Originally Posted by mattys4 View Post
    Thanks man im kinda just winging it
    lol...you sound just like my old friend celc5, he would research the hell out of stuff. never seen a guy plan stuff out so much!!!!

23. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    lol...you sound just like my old friend celc5, he would research the hell out of stuff. never seen a guy plan stuff out so much!!!!
    Haha I dont know if thats a good thing

24. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    Ya you can totally tell thats Matty lol. Its a good thing !!!
    G.I JOE knowing is half the battle
    FOCUSED NUTRITION REP

25. Quote Originally Posted by Marms View Post
    Ya you can totally tell thats Matty lol. Its a good thing !!!
    G.I JOE knowing is half the battle
    Haha thanks man

So today was day 4 back on testox9 and ad3 and IDK man but im already getting that familiar really good testox9 feel today was an awesome day all around and I was super busy at work and had a killer workout this morning I should be beat but I feel great.

todays workout (forgot my notebook at work so I may not get all the numbers right but youll grt the idea)

flat bench worked up to 245 then 185 for 10 195x10 205x6-2
    db incline 60x10 70x10 80x10 85x6-2
    incline flys 30x12 35x15,15

barbell rows 185x10 225x10 245x8 PR 225x8
    rack chins 15,12,10
    cable rows 130x15 150x15 180x10

MPs 65x12 95x12 115x8 125x6-4
    W press 30x12 35x10,10
    lat raises 25x12 30x10 35x15
    rear delts 15x15,15,15 gotta video this started doing something weird here but it feels awesome
    shrugs 225x15 185x15,15

bis-tris supersets

ez curls-overhead dumbell extension
    45x10 55x10
    55x10 65x10
    65x10 75x10
    75x8 85x10

hammer curls-skull crushers
    30x10 65x10
    35x10 75x10
    35x8 75x10
    35x10 75x10

great day today sorry about the no videos lately gotta get on that for you guys!!!

26. Well I'm no Olympic judge but I'd give that workout a freaking 10.0!!!!!!!!!!!! Killing again brother I hear yah!

27. are those behind the head tri extensions...i thought i was the only one who still did those....form is important-keep the elbows as tight to the ears as you can!!!!

28. Another PR
    FOCUSED NUTRITION REP

29. Quote Originally Posted by packers6211 View Post
    Well I'm no Olympic judge but I'd give that workout a freaking 10.0!!!!!!!!!!!! Killing again brother I hear yah!
    Thanks brother I felt awesome after that.

Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    are those behind the head tri extensions...i thought i was the only one who still did those....form is important-keep the elbows as tight to the ears as you can!!!!
    Ya i love these I feel like there really isnt any excersize that hits the tri the same. Ill video next time so you can check my form for me.

Quote Originally Posted by Marms View Post
    Another PR
    OH YEAH

30. try doing tri extensions seated, for me it really seems to put more work on the tri's...i guess it's because i tend to bounce them up somewhat when i am standing???
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 279
    Last Post: 02-09-2010, 09:04 PM
  2. Replies: 49
    Last Post: 01-31-2008, 10:51 AM
  3. Replies: 97
    Last Post: 11-24-2006, 10:23 PM
  4. contest prep advice
    By WiNgS in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 1