Contest Prep Domination featuring the whole Lecheek lineup (Sponsored)

Page 16 of 19 First ... 1415161718 ... Last

  1. 3 days out flying down to anchorage tonight so had to cook for three days worth of meals not having a kitchen is a serious inconvienence. so for my wife and I we cooked 15lbs of chicken 8lbs tilapia 3lbs ground beef 8 sweet potatoes 4 white potatoes and 3 bundles of asparagus.

    training today was nice and easy
    10 minutes stepmill
    incline db press 50sx20,20
    machine flys 2 sets of 20

    pulldowns 2 sets of 20
    db rows 2 sets of 50sx 20

    standing military press 95 x 20,20
    seated lateral raises 20x20,20

    ez curls 55x20,20
    rope pressdowns 2 sets of 20

    posing 30 minutes
    All posts by mattys4 are the result of a very creative imagination and should not be considered advice nor taken seriously
    Xcel Sports Nutrition Sponsored Athlete


  2. 50 carbs today

    meal 1 7oz tilapia 1/2 cup oatmeal 1tbs flax
    meal 2 6oz chicken 10 asparagus
    meal 3 2 scoops protein 2tbs PB
    meal 4 7oz chicken 10 asparagus
    meal 5 7oz tilapia 1/2 cup quinoa
    meal 6 6 oz chicken 10 asparagus
    meal 7 6oz chicken 10 asparagus
    All posts by mattys4 are the result of a very creative imagination and should not be considered advice nor taken seriously
    Xcel Sports Nutrition Sponsored Athlete
    •   
       


  3. Damn beast 20 reps on 50lbs geese I wouldn't be able to open the car door lol Killer workout man!
    OG Avenger-HULK SMASHING TIME!

  4. Quote Originally Posted by packers6211 View Post
    Damn beast 20 reps on 50lbs geese I wouldn't be able to open the car door lol Killer workout man!
    haha ya high reps today glycogen depletion workout all week. No workout tomorow maybe a lil cardio friday like 10 minutes stepper and light full body like 2 sets of 25 for each body part. Hoping the hotel has a gym
    All posts by mattys4 are the result of a very creative imagination and should not be considered advice nor taken seriously
    Xcel Sports Nutrition Sponsored Athlete

  5. Quote Originally Posted by mattys4 View Post
    haha ya high reps today glycogen depletion workout all week. No workout tomorow maybe a lil cardio friday like 10 minutes stepper and light full body like 2 sets of 25 for each body part. Hoping the hotel has a gym
    Matty... sorry if this is a n00b question... but what is the reasoning behind carb-depletion from diet and glycogen-depletion due to training? I'm assuming this helps established the cut/hard look but I'm assuming it can be explained better than that
    TWITTER.COM/DJBEANPOLE
    YOUTUBE.COM/DJBEANPOLEREVIEWS
    DJBEANPOLE.COM

  6. Quote Originally Posted by Distilled Water View Post
    Agree'd I was just getting the ball rolling. 200gr of ice cream is not the same as 200gr brown rice
    Agreed as well. I'm glad I haven't been going "overboard" with it. When he helped me establish a macro regiment I stuck to it as cleanly as possible and cheated here and there when I needed a quick boost to reach the numbers. I consider myself a super hard gainer... when I used to powerlift my coach told me to eat what I wanted as often as I wanted. I gained... but it didn't look good. If only I knew then what I knew now...
    TWITTER.COM/DJBEANPOLE
    YOUTUBE.COM/DJBEANPOLEREVIEWS
    DJBEANPOLE.COM

  7. Quote Originally Posted by DJBeanPole

    Matty... sorry if this is a n00b question... but what is the reasoning behind carb-depletion from diet and glycogen-depletion due to training? I'm assuming this helps established the cut/hard look but I'm assuming it can be explained better than that
    In laymen's terms It helps with insulin sensitivity and filling up JUST muscle bellies when you carb load, no spill over. Not eating carbs and doing higher volume, not to failure helps deplete the body of glycogen. Kind of the same process of CKD diets before your "carb load"

    So yes, it helps give a fuller, dryer look on stage.

    Hard gainer ehh, I think I hate you lol
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative

  8. Quote Originally Posted by Distilled Water View Post
    Hard gainer ehh, I think I hate you lol
    6'9" and 230lbs eating 4K cals a day and hardly moving the scale? I think I qualify. I ballooned up to 280lbs when I was powerlifting but I was eating just god awful foods. McDonalds breakfast, a whole pizza for lunch, Taco bell post workout, and steak and potato dinner... thats how I gained. I'm trying to be smart with it now
    TWITTER.COM/DJBEANPOLE
    YOUTUBE.COM/DJBEANPOLEREVIEWS
    DJBEANPOLE.COM

  9. Quote Originally Posted by DJBeanPole

    6'9" and 230lbs eating 4K cals a day and hardly moving the scale? I think I qualify. I ballooned up to 280lbs when I was powerlifting but I was eating just god awful foods. McDonalds breakfast, a whole pizza for lunch, Taco bell post workout, and steak and potato dinner... thats how I gained. I'm trying to be smart with it now
    Haha holy crap bro, I'd say so! Good for you, but that's gotta be tough. I'd look into coconut oil, good MCT's that taste good and are calorically dense and can be used relatively easily for energy. 2 scoops choc whey, 2tbs coconut oil & 1 tbs peanut butter with a packet of Splenda and water to thin out a bit into pudding (or milk) ammmmmmazzzzing & great calories!
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative

  10. Quote Originally Posted by DJBeanPole View Post
    Matty... sorry if this is a n00b question... but what is the reasoning behind carb-depletion from diet and glycogen-depletion due to training? I'm assuming this helps established the cut/hard look but I'm assuming it can be explained better than that
    Quote Originally Posted by Distilled Water View Post
    In laymen's terms It helps with insulin sensitivity and filling up JUST muscle bellies when you carb load, no spill over. Not eating carbs and doing higher volume, not to failure helps deplete the body of glycogen. Kind of the same process of CKD diets before your "carb load"

    So yes, it helps give a fuller, dryer look on stage.
    thanks for stepping in with an answer. Just got to the hotel in anchorage Im beat this is the latest ive been up in a while. The question is now do I do one more depletion workout in the A.M. before I start my load? DW what do you suggest?
    All posts by mattys4 are the result of a very creative imagination and should not be considered advice nor taken seriously
    Xcel Sports Nutrition Sponsored Athlete
    •   
       


  11. Quote Originally Posted by DJBeanPole View Post
    6'9" and 230lbs eating 4K cals a day and hardly moving the scale? I think I qualify. I ballooned up to 280lbs when I was powerlifting but I was eating just god awful foods. McDonalds breakfast, a whole pizza for lunch, Taco bell post workout, and steak and potato dinner... thats how I gained. I'm trying to be smart with it now

    I think I just threw up in my mouth a little from reading this
    Mind & Muscle Rep
    http://mindandmuscle.net/articles/all-products/

  12. Nope. You may want to do some cardio but its not needed. Just chill out, relax and start loading
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative

  13. Amped for u bud. That's really cool you and your wife r doing it together wish I could sway my wife away from fugging Zumba and show her how to really get the body of her dreams.

    Sent from my iPhone using Am.com
    Independent

  14. Quote Originally Posted by Distilled Water View Post
    Nope. You may want to do some cardio but its not needed. Just chill out, relax and start loading
    thanks man this sounds good Im going to start eating then i mpsyched about having some carbs going for 325 today.
    All posts by mattys4 are the result of a very creative imagination and should not be considered advice nor taken seriously
    Xcel Sports Nutrition Sponsored Athlete

  15. Quote Originally Posted by bean5er View Post
    Amped for u bud. That's really cool you and your wife r doing it together wish I could sway my wife away from fugging Zumba and show her how to really get the body of her dreams.

    Sent from my iPhone using Am.com
    The chicks seem to have fun with the zumba but its not going to do much for many people. It is nice that we are doing it together sometimes but both of us dieting and being miserable and grouchy we hate each other most of the ttime
    All posts by mattys4 are the result of a very creative imagination and should not be considered advice nor taken seriously
    Xcel Sports Nutrition Sponsored Athlete

  16. Quote Originally Posted by bean5er View Post
    Amped for u bud. That's really cool you and your wife r doing it together wish I could sway my wife away from fugging Zumba and show her how to really get the body of her dreams.

    Sent from my iPhone using Am.com

    Must have missed this.....your wife is competing at the same show?? Or did I totally misunderstand??!!?

  17. Quote Originally Posted by Miss Q View Post
    Must have missed this.....your wife is competing at the same show?? Or did I totally misunderstand??!!?
    no you got it. shes competing in figure.
    All posts by mattys4 are the result of a very creative imagination and should not be considered advice nor taken seriously
    Xcel Sports Nutrition Sponsored Athlete

  18. Quote Originally Posted by mattys4 View Post
    no you got it. shes competing in figure.
    Now that is ****ing cool. Two people both doing what they love at the same time with each other. Wish I could get my wife to follow suit and give me more support with what I'm trying to do.
    TWITTER.COM/DJBEANPOLE
    YOUTUBE.COM/DJBEANPOLEREVIEWS
    DJBEANPOLE.COM

  19. Quote Originally Posted by DJBeanPole View Post
    Now that is ****ing cool. Two people both doing what they love at the same time with each other. Wish I could get my wife to follow suit and give me more support with what I'm trying to do.
    I had to quote this before you delete it. What is this post worth lol
    Mind & Muscle Rep
    http://mindandmuscle.net/articles/all-products/

  20. Quote Originally Posted by DJBeanPole

    Now that is ****ing cool. Two people both doing what they love at the same time with each other. Wish I could get my wife to follow suit and give me more support with what I'm trying to do.
    Ya its awesome but can be tough sometimes with the dieting we both get pretty grumpy. Also both completely different body types im straight ecto shes endo/meso and hates that i get so many carbs
    All posts by mattys4 are the result of a very creative imagination and should not be considered advice nor taken seriously
    Xcel Sports Nutrition Sponsored Athlete

  21. Quote Originally Posted by Marms View Post
    I had to quote this before you delete it. What is this post worth lol
    FFFUUUUUU lol... didn't realize what it sounds like until it was too late haha
    TWITTER.COM/DJBEANPOLE
    YOUTUBE.COM/DJBEANPOLEREVIEWS
    DJBEANPOLE.COM

  22. Quote Originally Posted by bean5er View Post
    Amped for u bud. That's really cool you and your wife r doing it together wish I could sway my wife away from fugging Zumba and show her how to really get the body of her dreams.

    Sent from my iPhone using Am.com

    Speaking of Zumba....I saw a lady in my gym last night that had on Zumba shoes, a Zumba top and Zumba pants??!!!?? I guess Zumba makes clothes now...REALLY?!?

    I haven't had the opportunity to try this thing called "Zumba" and I don't plan on it anytime soon!!

  23. Quote Originally Posted by Miss Q View Post
    Speaking of Zumba....I saw a lady in my gym last night that had on Zumba shoes, a Zumba top and Zumba pants??!!!?? I guess Zumba makes clothes now!!!

    I have never tried Zumba and I don't plan on it!!
    Those ****ing Zumba classes are the ****ing reason I can't find a god damn parking spot at my ****ing gym. ****.

    Name:  fffuuuuu.jpg
Views: 31
Size:  12.7 KB
    TWITTER.COM/DJBEANPOLE
    YOUTUBE.COM/DJBEANPOLEREVIEWS
    DJBEANPOLE.COM

  24. so DJ i guess you really dont like zumba
    All posts by mattys4 are the result of a very creative imagination and should not be considered advice nor taken seriously
    Xcel Sports Nutrition Sponsored Athlete

  25. Quote Originally Posted by mattys4 View Post
    so DJ i guess you really dont like zumba
    Nah man its alright... lol
    TWITTER.COM/DJBEANPOLE
    YOUTUBE.COM/DJBEANPOLEREVIEWS
    DJBEANPOLE.COM

  26. Quote Originally Posted by Marms View Post
    I think I just threw up in my mouth a little from reading this
    Haha, me too.
    *LG Sciences Board Rep*
    Changing Lives is what I crave.

  27. Quote Originally Posted by TheHardOne View Post
    Haha, me too.
    Never again!
    TWITTER.COM/DJBEANPOLE
    YOUTUBE.COM/DJBEANPOLEREVIEWS
    DJBEANPOLE.COM

  28. Quote Originally Posted by DJBeanPole View Post
    Never again!
    I haven't had Taco Bell in a long time, thanks for reminding me, gonna get like 3 grilled stuffed burritos from there 2morrow haha, I think they are 99cents still right?
    *LG Sciences Board Rep*
    Changing Lives is what I crave.

  29. Quote Originally Posted by mattys4 View Post
    no you got it. shes competing in figure.

    I thought I saw a posing suit hanging on the door in one of your old pics, and I almost asked!!! That is awesome....makes it easier....or does it?!? Actually....I don't know which is worse....living w/ someone in competition mode two ppl going through it together!! Takes a lot of patience either way!! Tried doing it last year and I ended up dropping out!! HA ha!!
    Good luck to both of you!! Is this her 1st contest too??


    Quote Originally Posted by DJBeanPole View Post
    Now that is ****ing cool. Two people both doing what they love at the same time with each other. Wish I could get my wife to follow suit and give me more support with what I'm trying to do.




    Quote Originally Posted by Marms View Post
    I had to quote this before you delete it. What is this post worth lol
    Blackmail is always a fun game to play!!

  30. 2 days out. carb up is going good definitly looking more full and vascular. No training today at all. Maybe lil cardio tomorow morning?

    meal 1 7oz tilapia 10oz white potato 1tbs oil
    meal 2 6oz chicken 10oz sweet potato
    meal 3 7oz tilapia 10oz sweet potato 10 asparagus
    meal 4 7oz chicken 5oz swweet potato 5 oz white potato
    meal 5 50g whey protein 70g vitargo (was supposed to be food but was unable)
    meal 6 8oz tilapia 5oz sweet pot 5oz white pot
    meal 7 5oz 90% ground beef 4oz sweet pot

    335 carbs today
    All posts by mattys4 are the result of a very creative imagination and should not be considered advice nor taken seriously
    Xcel Sports Nutrition Sponsored Athlete
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Replies: 279
    Last Post: 02-09-2010, 10:04 PM
  2. Replies: 49
    Last Post: 01-31-2008, 11:51 AM
  3. Replies: 97
    Last Post: 11-24-2006, 11:23 PM
  4. contest prep advice
    By WiNgS in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 04-28-2003, 12:13 PM
Log in
Log in