Contest Prep Domination featuring the whole Lecheek lineup (Sponsored)

Page 14 of 14 First ... 9121314
  1. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  192 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    53.31%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by Marms View Post
    We love hout outs lol
    definitly answered lots of questions about your products today. No one knew about you guys here. I think youll be getting some new customers
    Lecheek Nutrition Rep
    XCEL SPORTS NUTRITION SPONSORED ATHLETE
    I am here to help please inbox me any questions

2. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  218 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    62.66%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

Quote Originally Posted by mattys4 View Post
    definitly answered lots of questions about your products today. No one knew about you guys here. I think youll be getting some new customers
    Thanks Matty we appreciate it !
  3. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  192 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    53.31%

2nd place everyone thanks for all your support ill update more later wife got 4th and we are going to stuff our faces
    Lecheek Nutrition Rep
    •   

4. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  191 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    17.68%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

Quote Originally Posted by mattys4
    2nd place everyone thanks for all your support ill update more later wife got 4th and we are going to stuff our faces
    Hell yeah!!!! Of course, you gun for 1st but still a solid finish!!! You look'd great man, enjoy your night!
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative
  5. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  208 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    2.09%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by Distilled Water

Hell yeah!!!! Of course, you gun for 1st but still a solid finish!!! You look'd great man, enjoy your night!
    ^^^ this. Looked great congrats

Sent from my iPhone using Am.com
    Independent
  6. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  218 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    62.66%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

Quote Originally Posted by Distilled Water View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by bean5er View Post

Nice work Matty I must know who took first ?????
  7. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  192 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    53.31%

Nice work Matty I must know who took first ?????
    Thanks guys. i was psyched with the results really thought I had it even the kid that won was shocked I didnt. #3 one he was the lil guy in the green shorts to my left some of the photos. I talked to one of the jugdes and one of the promotors and they said I should have done BB class rather then physique I was too Hard and Dense for this class.
    Lecheek Nutrition Rep
  8. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  191 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    17.68%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

Quote Originally Posted by mattys4

Thanks guys. i was psyched with the results really thought I had it even the kid that won was shocked I didnt. #3 one he was the lil guy in the green shorts to my left some of the photos. I talked to one of the jugdes and one of the promotors and they said I should have done BB class rather then physique I was too Hard and Dense for this class.
    Man physique is so fukced up. All the guys at my show in the physique classes all had a look similar to yours.

The guy that won looks like a scrawny high school kid, fukc. Matty, I think I may be more upset about this than you are, lol. Friggen bull ish!

What did you eat after the show?
  9. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'5"  250 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    61.67%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Brother I have three people at my new job on Lecheeks products!!! Once I gave them a sample of my Oxy Eca black, they were begging me. Lecheeks is in my top 3 supp companies period. Can't wait to see more ar*****s from them.
    OG Avenger-HULK SMASHING TIME!
    Lecheek Nutrition/Genomyx REP

10. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  218 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    62.66%

Man physique is so fukced up. All the guys at my show in the physique classes all had a look similar to yours.

The guy that won looks like a scrawny high school kid, fukc. Matty, I think I may be more upset about this than you are, lol. Friggen bull ish!

Nice move asking the judges afterwords. Alot of B.S goes on at the shows as well. I have been to some were the whole place BOOOOOOS when the winner is picked no matter what class.
    I thought you were spot on man and props for your 1st show.
  11. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  192 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    53.31%

haha ya man i was a lil pissed but whatever effin judges man they want the "swimmer" look LOL not sure what that means but I dont think that the kind of body I want Im planning on doing another physique show in like March so we will see how the judges are there. Haha after the show we went to dennys. I effin stuffed my face blueberry pancakes french toast, eggs, hash, bacon, sausage, toast and a cookies and cream milkshake. then had 1/2 appetizer platter and 1/2 chilli burger LOL
    Lecheek Nutrition Rep
  12. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  218 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    62.66%

Quote Originally Posted by packers6211 View Post
    Brother I have three people at my new job on Lecheeks products!!! Once I gave them a sample of my Oxy Eca black, they were begging me. Lecheeks is in my top 3 supp companies period. Can't wait to see more ar*****s from them.

Thanks for the support Pack
  13. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  192 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    53.31%

Nice move asking the judges afterwords. Alot of B.S goes on at the shows as well. I have been to some were the whole place BOOOOOOS when the winner is picked no matter what class.
    I thought you were spot on man and props for your 1st show.
    Thanks man we are also getting copies of the score cards mailed to us so we will see excatly where we lost points regardless this was an awesome experience
    Lecheek Nutrition Rep
  14. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  191 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    17.68%

I think you'll have better luck in the lower 48 for sure, especially in the bigger markets.
  15. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  208 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    2.09%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by Distilled Water
    I think you'll have better luck in the lower 48 for sure, especially in the bigger markets.
    ^^^ definitely.
    I'm in Wa State and you would've done very well probably won you class and top 3 im overall, we have the opposite problem down here guys with big BB type upper bodies that should be doing bb but have no legs. I'm doing my first physique in may. We shall see.
    Be very proud of yourself Matty you looked great bud

Independent
  16. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    26.48%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyActivity God

haha ya man i was a lil pissed but whatever effin judges man they want the "swimmer" look LOL not sure what that means but I dont think that the kind of body I want Im planning on doing another physique show in like March so we will see how the judges are there. Haha after the show we went to dennys. I effin stuffed my face blueberry pancakes french toast, eggs, hash, bacon, sausage, toast and a cookies and cream milkshake. then had 1/2 appetizer platter and 1/2 chilli burger LOL
    atta boy...now were talkin my language, lol.
    BPS REP-DERMACRINE/ENDOSURGE....COMBUSTION/DCP 2.0
  17. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'7"  148 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    99.02%
    Achievements Activity Pro

Haven't read all your posts yet, but Congrats on both your placings and your wife's at your very 1st show!!!! I had you 1st by looking at the comparison photos posted but maybe I missed someone?!? You never know how the judges will vote and sometimes the results are a bit confusing but either way you should be extremely proud of the package you brought to the stage!!! What are your plans for future shows?? Have fun eating!!
  18. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  192 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    53.31%

^^^ definitely.
    I'm in Wa State and you would've done very well probably won you class and top 3 im overall, we have the opposite problem down here guys with big BB type upper bodies that should be doing bb but have no legs. I'm doing my first physique in may. We shall see.
    Be very proud of yourself Matty you looked great bud

good luck on your show man its an awesome adventure

Quote Originally Posted by Miss Q View Post
    Haven't read all your posts yet, but Congrats on both your placings and your wife's at your very 1st show!!!! I had you 1st by looking at the comparison photos posted but maybe I missed someone?!? You never know how the judges will vote and sometimes the results are a bit confusing but either way you should be extremely proud of the package you brought to the stage!!! What are your plans for future shows?? Have fun eating!!
    Ill put some more pics up so you can really see who won. Its all about what the judges are looking for , the girl that one the figure division my wife was in was just straight skinny no muscles curves etc wich was wierd as well. So in alaska in MP and figure you lose points for being muscular the judge and the promoter we talked to both said we should be in BB which I dont think is quite true especially when we do our next show in New England. Regardless of results we both looked awesome theres some pics of her on there if interested http://www.facebook.com/#!/matt.savard.338 but next show probably going to be in march we are going to focus just on prep both not going to be working much and just live the lifestyle for awhile Im trying to get her on here to start doing some logging and such maybe she will now that we arent working
    Lecheek Nutrition Rep
  19. Professional Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    21.03%

2 gun kid should have taken the show but congrats to both of you
    Squats do a booty good.
  20. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  192 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    53.31%

Quote Originally Posted by gokix811
    2 gun kid should have taken the show but congrats to both of you
    Hey thanks it was awesome either way
    Lecheek Nutrition Rep
  21. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'6"  150 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    42.62%

Meh In my mind you are still first, puny beach muscle kids are worth nothing. You were the champ on the stage bro, you lift big and with proper form, you stick to discipline and have power behind your shredded looks. That's all that matters, that you are more than them in and out, that you are happy, you had fun and you are by now (i presume) enjoying the pineapple islands.

Congrats bro .
    >SNS-Glycophase<
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Rep
  22. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  192 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    53.31%

Quote Originally Posted by Celorza
    Meh In my mind you are still first, puny beach muscle kids are worth nothing. You were the champ on the stage bro, you lift big and with proper form, you stick to discipline and have power behind your shredded looks. That's all that matters, that you are more than them in and out, that you are happy, you had fun and you are by now (i presume) enjoying the pineapple islands.

Congrats bro .
    Thanks for the kind words brother and yes im having a blast here
    Attached Images Attached Images     
    Lecheek Nutrition Rep
  23. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'7"  148 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    99.02%
    Achievements Activity Pro

good luck on your show man its an awesome adventure

Ill put some more pics up so you can really see who won. Its all about what the judges are looking for , the girl that one the figure division my wife was in was just straight skinny no muscles curves etc wich was wierd as well. So in alaska in MP and figure you lose points for being muscular the judge and the promoter we talked to both said we should be in BB which I dont think is quite true especially when we do our next show in New England. Regardless of results we both looked awesome theres some pics of her on there if interested http://www.facebook.com/#!/matt.savard.338 but next show probably going to be in march we are going to focus just on prep both not going to be working much and just live the lifestyle for awhile Im trying to get her on here to start doing some logging and such maybe she will now that we arent working

It is a total guessing game....agreed!! The guy who won our local MP division looks more like a BB'er, in fact we have told him he should compete in BB-ing, because he's always the biggest MP guy up there. A friend of mine competes in figure and came in (state show) looking better than she has EVER looked (since adding some needed muscle) and even though she won her class she did not take overall because the judges said she was too hard. Fast forward 2 mths down the road....much larger show ....she softened up on purpose and was then told if she looked the way she did at the state show she would have been top 2!! WTf???!!!??

Anyway....I'm jealous when looking at you latest pics!! It's cold and rainy where I am!! ENJOY....BE PROUD!!!
  24. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'5"  250 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    61.67%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Yeah bro be very glad, I'd kill to just be able to compete in anything. Def one of the best around and your logs are always fun and inspirational. Keep moving forward.
    OG Avenger-HULK SMASHING TIME!
    Lecheek Nutrition/Genomyx REP

25. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  218 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    62.66%

Put a hoola shirt on the trophy.
  26. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    26.48%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyActivity God

Quote Originally Posted by Celorza View Post

Congrats bro .
    x2....
  27. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    26.48%

Put a hoola shirt on the trophy.

lol...hoola 'shirt'????
  28. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  192 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    53.31%

Quote Originally Posted by packers6211
    Yeah bro be very glad, I'd kill to just be able to compete in anything. Def one of the best around and your logs are always fun and inspirational. Keep moving forward.
    Thanks bud
    Lecheek Nutrition Rep
  29. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  218 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    62.66%

Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    lol...hoola 'shirt'????
    Wow 1 letter and it changes that whole sentence.
  30. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    26.48%

Wow 1 letter and it changes that whole sentence.
    f...
    buck
    duck
    luck
    suck
    tuck
    puck
    muck
  31. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  218 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    62.66%

Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    f...
    buck
    duck
    luck
    suck
    tuck
    puck
    muck
    those are not sentences though

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 279