Contest Prep Domination featuring the whole Lecheek lineup (Sponsored)

Page 13 of 19 First ... 1112131415 ... Last

1. I don't know why I'm just noticing it but you hammer protein, I like it.

I feel weird only consuming ~180-200/day with this IF
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative

2. Quote Originally Posted by Distilled Water View Post
    I don't know why I'm just noticing it but you hammer protein, I like it.

I feel weird only consuming ~180-200/day with this IF
    haha ya man I get it in. Im doing up to like 325. being straight ecto I need calories or I waste away. maintenance for me is like 300p/400c/100f
    i would feel weird with 180-200 as well.
    All posts by mattys4 are the result of a very creative imagination and should not be considered advice nor taken seriously
    Xcel Sports Nutrition Sponsored Athlete
    •   

3. Your maintenance carbs is nearly my carb load day, lol.

I had really good results/physique when I was doing protein around 2gr/lb but couldn't afford it anymore and broke my ankle on top of that. I'm trying to be open minded with the IF lifestyle though.

4. Ya man its freaking expensive rightnow all the chicken and fish. IF seems to work for people but Idk if its for me Ive tossed around the idea of trying it out but always talk myself out of it
    All posts by mattys4 are the result of a very creative imagination and should not be considered advice nor taken seriously

5. Quote Originally Posted by mattys4
    Ya man its freaking expensive rightnow all the chicken and fish. IF seems to work for people but Idk if its for me Ive tossed around the idea of trying it out but always talk myself out of it
    Right when I'm about to walk away, I talk myself back into it haha. I'll be able to asses the IF situation a lot better after this carb up.

I've always gone with the, if it ain't broke, don't fix it. I'm learning IF is probably best for "social" bodybuilders. I'm not being negative when I say that in any way. It's more for people that are married, have kids, social/business life that makes it much more difficult to eating 6-8 meals and 2 cardio/weight sessions each day. I'll get off my soap box now....

6. Quote Originally Posted by mattys4 View Post
    Hey thanks for joining. Nope havent talked about that yet. starting carb up thursday right now 335ish carbs planned for that day and then 365 on friday these will change depending on how im looking. will probably be a lil higher Im like 100% ecto and handle carbs really well. Carbs are from oatmeal and a mix of sweet potatoes and white potatoes thursday and friday then show day probably blueberry pancakes w/ a lil syrup.

Pancakes w/ syrup sounds good! Most competitors look better the day AFTER the show after eating simple carbs. Anyway....sounds like you are busting your butt in the gym...nice log!!

Marms- Yes...Good Times the TV show...you know...the one w/ JJ!! After the show they panned to Ernie Barnes artwork....remember??

http://www.itsablackthang.com/images...ugar-shack.jpg
    If you look at Mattys first set of pics there is a picture in the background w/the same style!! Pay attention man!!

7. Quote Originally Posted by Miss Q View Post
    Pancakes w/ syrup sounds good! Most competitors look better the day AFTER the show after eating simple carbs. Anyway....sounds like you are busting your butt in the gym...nice log!!
    hey thanks. i am sooo looking forward to pancakes

8. Quote Originally Posted by mattys4 View Post
    hey thanks. i am sooo looking forward to pancakes
    Had my french toast carb up before the gym today.
    Mind & Muscle Rep
    http://mindandmuscle.net/articles/all-products/

9. Quote Originally Posted by Marms View Post
    Had my french toast carb up before the gym today.
    im jealous man i love french toast.

10. Quote Originally Posted by mattys4 View Post
    im jealous man i love french toast.
    Got my water bottle thanks bro thats so cool
    Mind & Muscle Rep
    http://mindandmuscle.net/articles/all-products/
    •   

11. Quote Originally Posted by Marms View Post
    Got my water bottle thanks bro thats so cool
    haha your welcome man.

12. Quote Originally Posted by Distilled Water View Post
    Right when I'm about to walk away, I talk myself back into it haha. I'll be able to asses the IF situation a lot better after this carb up.

I've always gone with the, if it ain't broke, don't fix it. I'm learning IF is probably best for "social" bodybuilders. I'm not being negative when I say that in any way. It's more for people that are married, have kids, social/business life that makes it much more difficult to eating 6-8 meals and 2 cardio/weight sessions each day. I'll get off my soap box now....
    haha ya its not easy eating every 2 hrs I bring 4 tupperwares of food to work everyday. All my free time is spent prepping food or cleaning. A need a vacation.....Hawaii next sunday

13. In!
    *LG Sciences Board Rep*
    Changing Lives is what I crave.

14. yard sale at my house today getting rid of all our crap that we arent taking with us. Finally over Full scooped speedx3 and highish carb day now off to gym weights and posing 7 days out

15. Quote Originally Posted by TheHardOne View Post
    In!
    hey buddy thanks for joining. Perfect timing 7 days out today

16. Quote Originally Posted by TheHardOne View Post
    In!
    You're a rep for LG now?
    >SNS-Glycophase<
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Rep

17. congrats on the lg gig too man

18. Quote Originally Posted by Celorza View Post
    You're a rep for LG now?
    Yeah buddy!
    *LG Sciences Board Rep*

19. Quote Originally Posted by mattys4 View Post
    congrats on the lg gig too man
    Thanks man!
    *LG Sciences Board Rep*

20. Quote Originally Posted by Celorza View Post
    You're a rep for LG now?
    Damn bro just looked at your new pic, your making some serious progress!
    *LG Sciences Board Rep*

21. Quote Originally Posted by TheHardOne View Post
    Damn bro just looked at your new pic, your making some serious progress!
    Thanks and congrats!
    >SNS-Glycophase<

22. 7 days out

Name:  9-29 back.jpg
Views: 37
Size:  222.2 KBName:  9-29 fdb.jpg
Views: 34
Size:  206.8 KBName:  9-29 frt.jpg
Views: 35
Size:  249.4 KBName:  9-29 hoh.jpg
Views: 34
Size:  218.8 KBName:  9-29 lside.jpg
Views: 35
Size:  239.2 KBName:  9-29 rside.jpg
Views: 32
Size:  252.0 KB

23. You're gonna do well my friend. I'm excited for ya! Hey, you know you got a bunch of marker all over you?

I kid I kid

24. Damn , that's one ripped, good looking , lean , popping-abs , strong legged, proper-squating, sorta-posing eskimo!
    >SNS-Glycophase<

25. Quote Originally Posted by Distilled Water View Post
    You're gonna do well my friend. I'm excited for ya! Hey, you know you got a bunch of marker all over you?
    I kid I kid
    Hey thanks man. Hope I do I want that sword/trophy. I love tattoos man id be covered if I had the money

26. Quote Originally Posted by Celorza View Post
    Damn , that's one ripped, good looking , lean , popping-abs , strong legged, proper-squating, sorta-posing eskimo!
    Haha thanks man!!!!

27. Quote Originally Posted by mattys4

Hey thanks man. Hope I do I want that sword/trophy. I love tattoos man id be covered if I had the money
    Haha! If I wasn't going to be a teacher, I'd have sleeves. Instead, I've got one on the top of my back you can only see shirtless

Wish I would have made it to MLB, hell I'd be all sleev'd up lol.

28. Can you say ....V TAPER??!!?

29. Quote Originally Posted by Distilled Water View Post
    Haha! If I wasn't going to be a teacher, I'd have sleeves. Instead, I've got one on the top of my back you can only see shirtless

Wish I would have made it to MLB, hell I'd be all sleev'd up lol.

That was my goal too in high school.

Quote Originally Posted by Miss Q View Post
    Can you say ....V TAPER??!!?
    Haha hoping to score some extra points with the judges from that

30. SHREDDED!
    *LG Sciences Board Rep*

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 279
    Last Post: 02-09-2010, 10:04 PM
  2. Replies: 49
    Last Post: 01-31-2008, 11:51 AM
  3. Replies: 97
    Last Post: 11-24-2006, 11:23 PM
  4. contest prep advice