Contest Prep Domination featuring the whole Lecheek lineup (Sponsored)

Page 11 of 19 First ... 910111213 ... Last

1. Quote Originally Posted by mattys4

ya gener8.

vitargo is made from barley and karbolyn from rice and corn. dont much much else though interested if you find anyinfo
    SPP just came out with an interesting carb source too, I wonder if there's a way I can get just a few sample servings of each to drink 1st thing on each carb up????
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative

2. Quote Originally Posted by Distilled Water View Post
    SPP just came out with an interesting carb source too, I wonder if there's a way I can get just a few sample servings of each to drink 1st thing on each carb up????
    glycomyx? theres a nice deal on that and a gda right now on NP.
    All posts by mattys4 are the result of a very creative imagination and should not be considered advice nor taken seriously
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by mattys4

glycomyx? theres a nice deal on that and a gda right now on NP.
    Yes! Yeah I may pick it up. Hope it runs til next month. I already spent my $40 allotment for this months supp's lol

4. Quote Originally Posted by Distilled Water View Post
    Yes! Yeah I may pick it up. Hope it runs til next month. I already spent my $40 allotment for this months supp's lol
    says take the slintensity with 60g carbs minimum do you even go that high in one meal?
    All posts by mattys4 are the result of a very creative imagination and should not be considered advice nor taken seriously

5. Quote Originally Posted by mattys4

says take the slintensity with 60g carbs minimum do you even go that high in one meal?
    Intra workout I will after this week, I'm going to start with 50 and adjust according, may go up to 100intra.
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by Distilled Water View Post
    Intra workout I will after this week, I'm going to start with 50 and adjust according, may go up to 100intra.

thats pretty serious. ive been thinking about doing something similar after this contest.

7. Quote Originally Posted by mattys4

thats pretty serious. ive been thinking about doing something similar after this contest.
    Easy way for me, now, to stay lean and add size. Moderate carb up on friday night and into Saturday which is the most social day of the week/weekend.

Even during the week I can go out and eat things, just get a burger with no bun and diet pop or water.

I think there are more efficient ways, but it's a lot harder to stay on track.

8. Quote Originally Posted by Distilled Water View Post
    Easy way for me, now, to stay lean and add size. Moderate carb up on friday night and into Saturday which is the most social day of the week/weekend.

Even during the week I can go out and eat things, just get a burger with no bun and diet pop or water.

I think there are more efficient ways, but it's a lot harder to stay on track.
    nice plan. what will you do for carbs outside of the intra

9. Quote Originally Posted by mattys4

nice plan. what will you do for carbs outside of the intra
    None Sunday-Friday, just green veggies. Saturday I'll eat mostly brown rice pasta, sweet potatoes, oatmeal, buckwheat with for sure 1 cheat meal of whatever. Not counting sauces/condiments. Probably a liberal helping of dessert at the end of my carb up. Probably 500gr total, depends on how I feel/look.

If I crap load, I spend the entire next day, crapping my brains out.

10. Quote Originally Posted by Distilled Water View Post
    None Sunday-Friday, just green veggies. Saturday I'll eat mostly brown rice pasta, sweet potatoes, oatmeal, buckwheat with for sure 1 cheat meal of whatever. Not counting sauces/condiments. Probably a liberal helping of dessert at the end of my carb up. Probably 500gr total, depends on how I feel/look.

If I crap load, I spend the entire next day, crapping my brains out.
    Sounds like a great idea my performance suffers bigtime w/o carbs so the the 50-100g pre/intra may be enough to fuel the workouts.
    I may have to follow your lead with this once my next prep starts.

On a side note its effin snowing up here

11. Quote Originally Posted by mattys4 View Post
    Sounds like a great idea my performance suffers bigtime w/o carbs so the the 50-100g pre/intra may be enough to fuel the workouts.
    I may have to follow your lead with this once my next prep starts.

On a side note its effin snowing up here
    What snow ?
    SPARTA Nutrition Rep https://spartanutrition.com/ code:ZEUS15 for a discount
    IDL REP http://www.innovativedietlabs.com/

12. Quote Originally Posted by Marms View Post
    What snow ?
    ya effin snow

13. Quote Originally Posted by mattys4

ya effin snow
    You gonna make a cameo on next seasons Yukon men? Haha.

It was 100 here, today.

14. Quote Originally Posted by Distilled Water View Post
    You gonna make a cameo on next seasons Yukon men? Haha.

It was 100 here, today.
    haha no way man moving back to mass in like 3 weeks. cant wait to get out of here

15. Quote Originally Posted by mattys4 View Post
    haha no way man moving back to mass in like 3 weeks. cant wait to get out of here
    it might be snowing there by then....
    WELL DONE IS BETTER THAN WELL SAID

16. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    it might be snowing there by then....
    im ok with that. It just sucks up here weatherwise. Cold windy rainy and snowy always

17. What city are you in?

18. Quote Originally Posted by Distilled Water View Post
    What city are you in?
    I live in Nome so.....
    bering sea gold
    flying wild alaska (occasionally)
    dangerous waters
    the 4th kind
    30 days of night

19. Quote Originally Posted by mattys4

I live in Nome so.....
    bering sea gold
    flying wild alaska (occasionally)
    dangerous waters
    the 4th kind
    30 days of night
    Nome sucks ehh? You see that Ariel ditz at all, from that flying wild Alaska lol? She goes to school in LA, I haven't seen her there, weird, haha.

20. Quote Originally Posted by Distilled Water View Post
    Nome sucks ehh? You see that Ariel ditz at all, from that flying wild Alaska lol? She goes to school in LA, I haven't seen her there, weird, haha.
    It would be alot better if the weather wasnt so bad it is alwaqys cold wet and windy. aside from that i use a 4wheeler for a car, all dirt roads, my job is/was effin awesome. Havent seen her just alot of gold miners.

21. Quote Originally Posted by mattys4 View Post
    It would be alot better if the weather wasnt so bad it is alwaqys cold wet and windy. aside from that i use a 4wheeler for a car, all dirt roads, my job is/was effin awesome. Havent seen her just alot of gold miners.
    They have gold up there ?

22. ya man its like the wid west up here.

23. Quote Originally Posted by mattys4 View Post
    ya man its like the wid west up here.
    Bring me some back when you come down here lol

24. 12 days out

added in 1 scoop vitargo pre workout 30 mins before speedx3. Pumps were effin amazing

incline barbell been awhile since i used barbell for this 135x12,12 155x12 175x10 195x8 215x6
    dips ss w/ cable flys 3 sets of 15 each

Fat grip pullups 12,12,10,8
    wide grip barbell rows 95x12 115x10 135x8,8

db shoulder press 40x12 50x12 60x10 70x8 70x6 ds 50x4
    seated lat raises 25x15 30x10 35x8 ds 25x8

db curl ss skull crushers
    30x10-50x10
    40x10-60x10
    50x8-70x10
    50x6-70x10

P.M. workout
    30 min intervals max incline treadmill
    abs 5 sets weighted crunches 5 sets weighted leg raises

25. Solid lifts my friend, def making me glad I'm hitting back to the gym tomorrow after much days need off and well other things happening.
    OG Avenger-HULK SMASHING TIME!

26. Quote Originally Posted by packers6211 View Post
    Solid lifts my friend, def making me glad I'm hitting back to the gym tomorrow after much days need off and well other things happening.
    welcome back to the gym pack. glad the wife is getting better brother

27. Strong numbers man, making me excited to train with carbs next week!

Btw I pick'd up that slin tensity/glycomex deal. Hope it'll be here by the end of the week. I'll report back, probably send you a scoop if you'd want to try it out.

28. Quote Originally Posted by Distilled Water View Post
    Strong numbers man, making me excited to train with carbs next week!

Btw I pick'd up that slin tensity/glycomex deal. Hope it'll be here by the end of the week. I'll report back, probably send you a scoop if you'd want to try it out.
    thanks man. definitly let me know how it goes id love to try it out Ive been eyeing that sale for two days debating on picking it up before the price goes up

29. Quote Originally Posted by mattys4

thanks man. definitly let me know how it goes id love to try it out Ive been eyeing that sale for two days debating on picking it up before the price goes up

Pm me your addy, it'll be here Saturday. I can probably send it out Monday

30. Quote Originally Posted by Distilled Water View Post
    Pm me your addy, it'll be here Saturday. I can probably send it out Monday
    Thanks brother.

todays workout

squats 4-2-1-0 tempo 135x10,10 155x10 175x8 195x8 215x6 235x4 255x2 275x1 135x10,10,10
    plyo box jumps 36" sitting on my heels for a 5 count before the jump 3 sets of 5
    hyper exs 3 sets of 15 with a 45
    leg vurls ss w/ leg extensions 3 sets of 15 ea

15 minutes step mill
    calves

diet 11 days out
    430 1 scoop protein 35g vitargo 10g bcaa 10g glutamine
    500 speed x3
    700 1 scoop protein 35g vitargo 10g bcaa 10g glutamine
    730 2 whole eggs 8 whites 1 cup oatmeal 1tbs flax
    900 7oz chicken 3oz avacado 2 cups lettuce
    1100 7oz tilapia 8 oz sweet potato
    100 6 oz chicken 6oz sweet pot 1tbs Olive oil
    300 6 oz tilapia 1cup quinoa 1 cup spinach
    500 6oz chicken 3oz avacado 2cups lettuce
    730 5oz ground beef 1 cup spinach
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 279
    Last Post: 02-09-2010, 10:04 PM
  2. Replies: 49
    Last Post: 01-31-2008, 11:51 AM
  3. Replies: 97
    Last Post: 11-24-2006, 11:23 PM
  4. contest prep advice
    By WiNgS in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 04-28-2003, 12:13 PM