Contest Prep Domination featuring the whole Lecheek lineup (Sponsored)

Page 10 of 23 First ... 89101112 ... Last

  1. Quote Originally Posted by mattys4 View Post
    hell ya man i havent had a workout this good in awhile
    one of the top ten things in life!!!!!
    GOD, FAMILY, COUNTRY!!!


  2. Alright bro you gota jump a plane and head to bama and train me. ****z 100lbs with dbs!!!!!! I was just happy to reach 70's lol. Good workouts bro your straight up killing this.

    Quote Originally Posted by mattys4 View Post
    killer workout today. Best one ive had in a long time feeling great,looking freaking huge and feeling strong. Got some nice new videos Ill put up after work Ive been slacking on the vids lately sorry guys but ill try and put new ones up more frequently as we get closer to the contest. also 1/2 dosed speed x3 today and no HT2 pre so I did 1/2 scoop Speedx3 and 1 scoop intra pre and another scoop of intratest during and I think I found my sweet spot.

    DB inclines worked up to 100s for 2 then 75s for 20 or so with a small break in there have a video of this set ill put up
    cable flys 3 sets of 15
    pullups 3 sets to failure 6-8 with the tempo Im using is plenty youll see on the vid
    rows 135x15 185x12 205x12 205x10 drop to 135x10
    t bar rows 25x15 50x15 75x15 100x15 100x15 drop to 75x10 drop to 50x10
    db shoulder press 55x12 65x10 75x6 maybe.... its on video 55x i tried to get 20 dont remember tho
    lat raises 0x15 2512 30x10
    db curls ss skull crushers 4 sets of 10 - 15

    feel really accomplished afteer this workout
    OG Avenger-HULK SMASHING TIME!
    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by packers6211 View Post
    Alright bro you gota jump a plane and head to bama and train me. ****z 100lbs with dbs!!!!!! I was just happy to reach 70's lol. Good workouts bro your straight up killing this.
    i am moving back to mass soon so Ill be in the lower 48 hmmm a road trip may be in order
    All posts by mattys4 are the result of a very creative imagination and should not be considered advice nor taken seriously

  4. Quote Originally Posted by mattys4 View Post
    i am moving back to mass soon so Ill be in the lower 48 hmmm a road trip may be in order
    Heck yeah that be wicked brother! What are you moving up der fer?
    OG Avenger-HULK SMASHING TIME!

  5. Quote Originally Posted by packers6211 View Post
    Heck yeah that be wicked brother! What are you moving up der fer?
    the wife and I are both from mass. we were up here for work she had a 2 year contract that ended and we decided we dont want to stay anymore
    All posts by mattys4 are the result of a very creative imagination and should not be considered advice nor taken seriously
    •   
       


  6. another awesome workout today. Its amazing that with a major calorie defecit I was able to hit these 2 PRs today Im pretty impressed.

    front squats 135x10,10 15510 175x6 195x6 215x3 235x1 PR 255 failed but the 235 was huge for me that was with a full pause at the bottom

    sumo deads 135x5,5 225x5 245x5 265x3 285x3 305x3 325x1 345x1 365x1 385x1PR 405 failed but got it off the ground

    DB step ups 50s x 10,10,10
    standing calf raises 5 sets of 15ish

    2 days in a row just crazy workouts.
    All posts by mattys4 are the result of a very creative imagination and should not be considered advice nor taken seriously

  7. Quote Originally Posted by mattys4 View Post
    the wife and I are both from mass. we were up here for work she had a 2 year contract that ended and we decided we dont want to stay anymore
    northern exposure, lol.
    GOD, FAMILY, COUNTRY!!!

  8. Quote Originally Posted by mattys4 View Post
    another awesome workout today. Its amazing that with a major calorie defecit I was able to hit these 2 PRs today Im pretty impressed.

    front squats 135x10,10 15510 175x6 195x6 215x3 235x1 PR 255 failed but the 235 was huge for me that was with a full pause at the bottom

    sumo deads 135x5,5 225x5 245x5 265x3 285x3 305x3 325x1 345x1 365x1 385x1PR 405 failed but got it off the ground

    DB step ups 50s x 10,10,10
    standing calf raises 5 sets of 15ish

    2 days in a row just crazy workouts.
    OH YEAH more PR's Oh yeah
    Vein Nutrition Forum Rep
    https://www.veinnutrition.com/ CODE: marms10
    IG-veinnutrition give us a follow

  9. Quote Originally Posted by Marms View Post
    OH YEAH more PR's Oh yeah
    ya i was shocked at how strong I was today. I was expecting to lose weight during prep not hitting new PRs. I suppose the ad3 mass hgh testoX9 stack really increases strength. I am like 700 cals or so below maintenance most days so its crazy that Im able to hit new records
    All posts by mattys4 are the result of a very creative imagination and should not be considered advice nor taken seriously

  10. hit 2 more PRs today this $h!t is crazy cant believe Im gaining strength while majorly under calories. I would love to run the massHGH testoX9 and AD3 on an 8 week bulk.

    todays workout
    1/2 scoop speedx3 1 scoop intratest pre 1 scoop intra during.
    seems to be the magic combo for me

    Db Flat bench 50sX10 60sX10 70X10 80X10 90X8 100X5PR
    Cable flys 4 sets of 15
    Pull ups 10,8,8,7
    rows 135x15 205x12 205x10 drop 135x10
    DB shoulder press 50x10 60x10 70x9 80x5PR
    lateral raises 20x12 25x10 30x8 30x8 drop 20x7
    ez bar curls ss with overhead tri extensions
    4 sets of 10 each then a drop set of about 25 each
    All posts by mattys4 are the result of a very creative imagination and should not be considered advice nor taken seriously

  11. Quote Originally Posted by mattys4 View Post
    hit 2 more PRs today this $h!t is crazy cant believe Im gaining strength while majorly under calories. I would love to run the massHGH testoX9 and AD3 on an 8 week bulk.

    todays workout
    1/2 scoop speedx3 1 scoop intratest pre 1 scoop intra during.
    seems to be the magic combo for me

    Db Flat bench 50sX10 60sX10 70X10 80X10 90X8 100X5PR
    Cable flys 4 sets of 15
    Pull ups 10,8,8,7
    rows 135x15 205x12 205x10 drop 135x10
    DB shoulder press 50x10 60x10 70x9 80x5PR
    lateral raises 20x12 25x10 30x8 30x8 drop 20x7
    ez bar curls ss with overhead tri extensions
    4 sets of 10 each then a drop set of about 25 each
    MORE PR'S
    Vein Nutrition Forum Rep
    https://www.veinnutrition.com/ CODE: marms10
    IG-veinnutrition give us a follow

  12. three weeks out today I cant freaking wait. Im ready to do this!!! Some updates weight is between 180-183 lower end first thing in the morning and higher later in the day BF is at ~7% with calipers. waist is down from 32 3/4 to 31.5 my sholders are only down 1/4" my quads are up 1 3/4" from 18.5 to 20.25 biceps are same. so these are great results almost no loss in muscle mass while dropping 6-9 lbs and 3.5% bf actually gaining some size on my legs is sweet. Another awesome point is Im still getting stronger this is even more amazing then retaining all my size. Im shocked I still have all my strength never mind hittting 4 new PRs this week.
    All posts by mattys4 are the result of a very creative imagination and should not be considered advice nor taken seriously

  13. 3 weeks man keep it up you seem to be on track.
    Vein Nutrition Forum Rep
    https://www.veinnutrition.com/ CODE: marms10
    IG-veinnutrition give us a follow
  14. All posts by mattys4 are the result of a very creative imagination and should not be considered advice nor taken seriously

  15. Quote Originally Posted by mattys4 View Post
    Cool man thanks
    Vein Nutrition Forum Rep
    https://www.veinnutrition.com/ CODE: marms10
    IG-veinnutrition give us a follow

  16. my world famous power chilli well famous in my world anyway

    3 lbs ground beef i used 90/10 it was buy one get one
    2 29oz ea cans garbanzo beans
    2 cans diced tomatoes
    1 can stewed tomatoes
    1 large onion

    spice to taste

    i use chilli powder, cumin, lawrys season salt, lil cinnamon

    i dont have the excat macros i cant find my recipe book we are moving soon but i split this into 6 servings
    so you get like 50g protein 30 carbs/15fiber and i think 20 fat each so its a nice meal if it fits your schedule



    Name:  power chilli.jpg
Views: 57
Size:  232.8 KB
    All posts by mattys4 are the result of a very creative imagination and should not be considered advice nor taken seriously

  17. WTH man where's the invite lol! Me want!! I love me sum chilli. I make sum myself. It's Tommy D's famous Beer Chili haha

    Quote Originally Posted by mattys4 View Post
    my world famous power chilli well famous in my world anyway

    3 lbs ground beef i used 90/10 it was buy one get one
    2 29oz ea cans garbanzo beans
    2 cans diced tomatoes
    1 can stewed tomatoes
    1 large onion

    spice to taste

    i use chilli powder, cumin, lawrys season salt, lil cinnamon

    i dont have the excat macros i cant find my recipe book we are moving soon but i split this into 6 servings
    so you get like 50g protein 30 carbs/15fiber and i think 20 fat each so its a nice meal if it fits your schedule



    Name:  power chilli.jpg
Views: 57
Size:  232.8 KB
    OG Avenger-HULK SMASHING TIME!

  18. Oh yeah now that's what packers likes to see my brother's hitting dem pr's! Hell with Lecheek products been on a roll with PR's!

    Quote Originally Posted by mattys4 View Post
    hit 2 more PRs today this $h!t is crazy cant believe Im gaining strength while majorly under calories. I would love to run the massHGH testoX9 and AD3 on an 8 week bulk.

    todays workout
    1/2 scoop speedx3 1 scoop intratest pre 1 scoop intra during.
    seems to be the magic combo for me

    Db Flat bench 50sX10 60sX10 70X10 80X10 90X8 100X5PR
    Cable flys 4 sets of 15
    Pull ups 10,8,8,7
    rows 135x15 205x12 205x10 drop 135x10
    DB shoulder press 50x10 60x10 70x9 80x5PR
    lateral raises 20x12 25x10 30x8 30x8 drop 20x7
    ez bar curls ss with overhead tri extensions
    4 sets of 10 each then a drop set of about 25 each
    OG Avenger-HULK SMASHING TIME!

  19. Quote Originally Posted by packers6211 View Post
    Oh yeah now that's what packers likes to see my brother's hitting dem pr's! Hell with Lecheek products been on a roll with PR's!
    Oh yeah!!! i know ive said it multiple times on this thread already but man am i shocked that im getting stronger while about 700 calories under maintenance. Lecheek is no joke
    All posts by mattys4 are the result of a very creative imagination and should not be considered advice nor taken seriously

  20. Quote Originally Posted by packers6211 View Post
    WTH man where's the invite lol! Me want!! I love me sum chilli. I make sum myself. It's Tommy D's famous Beer Chili haha
    haha thats a long ways to travel for sum chilli. It is effin good though and your more then welcome
    All posts by mattys4 are the result of a very creative imagination and should not be considered advice nor taken seriously

  21. Quote Originally Posted by mattys4 View Post
    Oh yeah!!! i know ive said it multiple times on this thread already but man am i shocked that im getting stronger while about 700 calories under maintenance. Lecheek is no joke

    I know man I love them so frigging glad they are alive!! lol Yeah man chili is da best. Here's mine

    1 can of heiniken beer
    2.5 lbs lean 93% beef
    2 cans of bush chili beans
    2 cans red beans
    1 can tomato juice
    1 can of black beans
    3 cloves garlic
    1 onion diced
    pepper and salt to taste dang it im making myself hungry!
    OG Avenger-HULK SMASHING TIME!

  22. Quote Originally Posted by packers6211 View Post
    I know man I love them so frigging glad they are alive!! lol Yeah man chili is da best. Here's mine

    1 can of heiniken beer
    2.5 lbs lean 93% beef
    2 cans of bush chili beans
    2 cans red beans
    1 can tomato juice
    1 can of black beans
    3 cloves garlic
    1 onion diced
    pepper and salt to taste dang it im making myself hungry!

    mmmmm looks good i will be trying this soon may need to substitute the beer though no booze for me. well i guess it cooks off all the alcohol anyway so it doesnt count
    All posts by mattys4 are the result of a very creative imagination and should not be considered advice nor taken seriously

  23. Exactally bro I don't drink beer but very rarley but it cooks out yes. My kids love it. I drink red wine like few times a week but that's it.
    OG Avenger-HULK SMASHING TIME!

  24. I dont drink at all I tend to go overboard/make poor decisions when i do so i just dont do it
    All posts by mattys4 are the result of a very creative imagination and should not be considered advice nor taken seriously

  25. Quote Originally Posted by packers6211 View Post
    Exactally bro I don't drink beer but very rarley but it cooks out yes. My kids love it. I drink red wine like few times a week but that's it.
    Quote Originally Posted by mattys4 View Post
    I dont drink at all I tend to go overboard/make poor decisions when i do so i just dont do it
    I would say I do both of these lol. Thanks to both of you I want chilli this early. On the other hand today is the day my wife makes 2 big a$$ pots of sauce for the winter Ready to really get ready for my bulk with all that pasat and garlic bread this winter. Of course it will be washed down with the red wine.
    Vein Nutrition Forum Rep
    https://www.veinnutrition.com/ CODE: marms10
    IG-veinnutrition give us a follow
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Replies: 279
    Last Post: 02-09-2010, 09:04 PM
  2. Replies: 49
    Last Post: 01-31-2008, 10:51 AM
  3. Replies: 97
    Last Post: 11-24-2006, 10:23 PM
  4. contest prep advice
    By WiNgS in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 04-28-2003, 11:13 AM
Log in
Log in