Contest Prep Domination featuring the whole Lecheek lineup (Sponsored)

Page 10 of 19 First ... 89101112 ... Last

1. Quote Originally Posted by packers6211 View Post
    OH SNAPPPPPPPPPPPP Friggin Pr mania in this log wow brother that is wicked that's what I want to see pr after pr after pr hells yeah. I'm pumped up now haha
    Pretty crazy seeing that he is cutting
    SPARTA Nutrition Rep https://spartanutrition.com/ code:ZEUS15 for a discount
    IDL REP http://www.innovativedietlabs.com/

2. Quote Originally Posted by packers6211 View Post
    OH SNAPPPPPPPPPPPP Friggin Pr mania in this log wow brother that is wicked that's what I want to see pr after pr after pr hells yeah. I'm pumped up now haha
    Quote Originally Posted by Marms View Post
    Pretty crazy seeing that he is cutting
    Ya man I keep saying it but this is friggin crazy I expected to lose strength at the best maintain I never expected to add 30lbs to my deadlift during this. I am amazed t how strong I feel and the recovery time between workouts is crazy even with the 2 a days im able to push it every day
    All posts by mattys4 are the result of a very creative imagination and should not be considered advice nor taken seriously
    •   

3. a.m. workout

max time under tension 8 secnd reps 4-2-1-1

flat bench 135x8,8 155x8 175x8 195x6 (too heavy focus moved to triceps so had to lower the weight) 175x8,8
    db incline 60x10 70x8,8,8
    incline flys ss with cble crossovers 3 sets

wide pull ups 4-2-1-2

rack chins ss with pull downs same tempo
    3 sets of 8ish ea

bb rows ss with cable rows same tempo
    3 sets of 8 each

sets like that are crazy the light weight really helps put the tension on the targeted muscles, went past muscular faiure

P.M. workout
    1000 situps
    All posts by mattys4 are the result of a very creative imagination and should not be considered advice nor taken seriously
  4. All posts by mattys4 are the result of a very creative imagination and should not be considered advice nor taken seriously

5. Quote Originally Posted by mattys4 View Post
    OH YA new vids
    •   

6. Damnz straight wicked vids check the future PRO!!! Wicked man just flat out wicked.
    OG Avenger-HULK SMASHING TIME!

7. I got nervous watching that deadlift, be careful my man!
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative

8. Quote Originally Posted by Distilled Water View Post
    I got nervous watching that deadlift, be careful my man!
    Any deadlift freaks me out for some reason.

9. Quote Originally Posted by packers6211 View Post
    Damnz straight wicked vids check the future PRO!!! Wicked man just flat out wicked.
    Thanks man definitly motivated me after reading this wasnt feeling the workout this morning but feeling better now

10. Quote Originally Posted by Distilled Water View Post
    I got nervous watching that deadlift, be careful my man!
    Quote Originally Posted by Marms View Post
    Any deadlift freaks me out for some reason.
    deads are my favorite when I get back to civilization i may try to work with someone on improving them. Im glad I hit the 400 club and Ill probably take it easy with them till after the comp too close now to mess around.

11. wednesday was at 90 carbs thursdy was at 30. Going to try a trial load day and see how I react going for probably 300c today im psyched the low carb days turn me into a huge grouch.

Yesterdays workout
    was still recovering from heavy deads on tuesday so I took it easy didnt go to failure at all and just did what i had to do and got out.

frt squats 135x10x10 155x10 175x8 195x6
    6" defecit deads (this was rather difficult) 135x5 185x5 225x3,3,3,3,3 was really trying to focus on exploding up but the 30 carbs werent really helping.
    leg press 6 plates 5 sets of 15
    leg extensions ss with hyperextensions 3 sets of 15 ea

done in about 40 minutes

now just have to get through a shoulders/arms hypertrophy workout and I can EAT

12. I dont see any PR's is everything ok

13. Quote Originally Posted by mattys4 View Post
    wednesday was at 90 carbs thursdy was at 30. Going to try a trial load day and see how I react going for probably 300c today im psyched the low carb days turn me into a huge grouch.

Yesterdays workout
    was still recovering from heavy deads on tuesday so I took it easy didnt go to failure at all and just did what i had to do and got out.

frt squats 135x10x10 155x10 175x8 195x6
    6" defecit deads (this was rather difficult) 135x5 185x5 225x3,3,3,3,3 was really trying to focus on exploding up but the 30 carbs werent really helping.
    leg press 6 plates 5 sets of 15
    leg extensions ss with hyperextensions 3 sets of 15 ea

done in about 40 minutes

now just have to get through a shoulders/arms hypertrophy workout and I can EAT
    WELL DONE IS BETTER THAN WELL SAID

14. love carb up days this morning workout was a lil tough getting through but P.M. was easy after getting some carbs in my system

shoulder presses D.B. 40x12 50x12 60x10 70x8 70x6 ds 50x6 ds 30x6
    side lat raises 20x12 25x10,10,10

tris
    db overhead extensions 4 sets of 10ish
    pressdowns 4 sets of 10

bis
    preacher curls 4 sets of 12-10-8-6
    db curls 4 sets of 12-10-8-6

P.M.
    30 min intervals max incline

15. Quote Originally Posted by mattys4 View Post
    love carb up days this morning workout was a lil tough getting through but P.M. was easy after getting some carbs in my system

shoulder presses D.B. 40x12 50x12 60x10 70x8 70x6 ds 50x6 ds 30x6
    side lat raises 20x12 25x10,10,10

tris
    db overhead extensions 4 sets of 10ish
    pressdowns 4 sets of 10

bis
    preacher curls 4 sets of 12-10-8-6
    db curls 4 sets of 12-10-8-6

P.M.
    30 min intervals max incline
    not bad for 2nd workout of the day...my old body couldn't deal with 2 a days anymore, lol.

16. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    not bad for 2nd workout of the day...my old body couldn't deal with 2 a days anymore, lol.
    oh man i hate the 2 a days. not bad when i have a few carbs in my system tho but the last couple were tough

17. Quote Originally Posted by mattys4 View Post
    oh man i hate the 2 a days. not bad when i have a few carbs in my system tho but the last couple were tough
    it wouldn't be that nice of an accomplishment if it were easy.....

18. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    it wouldn't be that nice of an accomplishment if it were easy.....
    hmm good point....this is going in my sig

19. well itll go in my sig when this log is over not enough room

20. Quote Originally Posted by mattys4 View Post
    well itll go in my sig when this log is over not enough room
    lol.....nothing you can be proud of comes easy!!!!!

14 years of sobriety has taught me that!!!!

21. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post

awesome man congrats

22. 2 weeks out today weighed in at 180 first thing this morning. BF is at 5.5-6.2% IM feeling ready yesterday and today are carb load days for a trial run was at 300ish yesyterday going to shoot for the same today maybe 350 depending how I look.

2 mile run plus some sprints at the end
    1000 situps
    500 pushups
    500 BW sqauts

23. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt

Congrats man, that's awesome!

Quote Originally Posted by mattys4
    2 weeks out today weighed in at 180 first thing this morning. BF is at 5.5-6.2% IM feeling ready yesterday and today are carb load days for a trial run was at 300ish yesyterday going to shoot for the same today maybe 350 depending how I look.

1000 situps
    500 pushups
    500 BW sqauts
    How great are those carbs!?!?? Even if they are crappy rice cakes and granolal (what mine were) end of my 2nd day I was sick of em tho haha

24. Quote Originally Posted by mattys4 View Post
    2 weeks out today weighed in at 180 first thing this morning. BF is at 5.5-6.2% IM feeling ready yesterday and today are carb load days for a trial run was at 300ish yesyterday going to shoot for the same today maybe 350 depending how I look.

1000 situps
    500 pushups
    500 BW sqauts
    tick tock tick tock Your on track man I cant wait to see the trophy !!!

25. Quote Originally Posted by Distilled Water View Post
    Congrats man, that's awesome!

How great are those carbs!?!?? Even if they are crappy rice cakes and granolal (what mine were) end of my 2nd day I was sick of em tho haha
    Lovin em!!! carbs are from vitargo, sweet potatoes, and quinoa. Tons of veggies too but I dont count those

26. Quote Originally Posted by Marms View Post
    tick tock tick tock Your on track man I cant wait to see the trophy !!!
    thanks man. trophy would be awesome they give swords out to the winners at this one too I believe that would be sweet. Even if I dont win thi has been a great experience and Ive learned a ton I will be doing this agin already looking at comps in new england area for like 6 months from now.

27. Quote Originally Posted by mattys4

Lovin em!!! carbs are from vitargo, sweet potatoes, and quinoa. Tons of veggies too but I dont count those
    Nice, I'm going to use Vitatgo next contest.

28. Quote Originally Posted by Distilled Water View Post
    Nice, I'm going to use Vitatgo next contest.
    Ive never used it before because of the price but now it seems to be worth it. especially now I can 1/2 dose it and double the servings.

29. Quote Originally Posted by mattys4

Ive never used it before because of the price but now it seems to be worth it. especially now I can 1/2 dose it and double the servings.
    You using the Genr8 brand? I wonder how Karbolyn(sp?) compares?

I'd like to experiment with them this keto

30. Quote Originally Posted by Distilled Water View Post
    You using the Genr8 brand? I wonder how Karbolyn(sp?) compares?

I'd like to experiment with them this keto

ya gener8.

vitargo is made from barley and karbolyn from rice and corn. dont much much else though interested if you find anyinfo
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 279
    Last Post: 02-09-2010, 09:04 PM
  2. Replies: 49
    Last Post: 01-31-2008, 10:51 AM
  3. Replies: 97
    Last Post: 11-24-2006, 10:23 PM
  4. contest prep advice
    By WiNgS in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 04-28-2003, 11:13 AM