AppNut DRIVE/RPM Believer bottles review

1. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    21.54%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting Pro

AppNut DRIVE/RPM Believer bottles review

I just recently got back into the gym after a 2 week layoff from surgery. This past monday was my first day back and I used 4 caps of RPM a 3 caps of Drive. My workout was still quite difficult and I had to cut out 4 exercises and also do some substitutions. Also cut down the volume by half. RPM/DRIVE did give me the energy to get though it though and without it I'm not sure I would have stayed as long as I did. One more day tomorrow will make a complete week back. The RPM/DRIVE stack seems to help more with cardio and endurance for me than with strength. I looked back at my old thread about RPM and saw that I used 6 caps pre-workout and 4 didn't do much for me. That was back in 07 and I didn't take drive with it. So maybe I'll try 5 caps RPM and 3 caps drive tomorrow pre cardio.

I really missed RPM and this taste of it makes me want to purchase a brand new bottle!.

Great supplement here for energy and it can help boost libido too. You just have to figure out the perfect dosage. Some people just need a little more. I posted a review of this the other day but somehow it got deleted or something. Not sure what happened.

Thanks to Appnut for letting me try this and reminding me how much I love RPM. Drive is really good too, but it seems to take a little while for it to be effective and you also have to figure out the dosage that best suits you. I used a 240 cap and 110 cap of Drive in a cycle I did not too long ago. I took 6 in the AM and 6 in the PM for that stack and it worked extremely well especially for endurance.

2. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    66.14%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyActivity God

glad to see you back in the gym....i have some samples of rpm/drive coming, been a long time since i used them, looking forward to it...
  3. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    21.54%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting Pro

Thanks Big T!. Yeah Drive/RPM is an awesome stack. I like both dosed fairly high though.
    •   

4. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    66.14%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyActivity God

Quote Originally Posted by T-Bone View Post
    Thanks Big T!. Yeah Drive/RPM is an awesome stack. I like both dosed fairly high though.
    4/4 is a nice start.....
  5. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    21.54%

I miss Deadlifts but was told it is not really a good idea to do them so soon after surgery.
  6. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    21.54%

Tried 5 caps RPM 3 of Drive today and didn't feel anything. Extremely tired and strange pains in my stomach today.
  7. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    66.14%

Tried 5 caps RPM 3 of Drive today and didn't feel anything. Extremely tired and strange pains in my stomach today.
    you taking any prescription meds?
  8. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    21.54%

Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    you taking any prescription meds?
    Nope, well except for small dosages of BP medicine that I've been on for years. Nothing new though. Strange because I felt this way before I went in the hospital the last time. Nauseous and getting the runs a lot. After surgery my stomach felt a lot better when recovering and not working out. Now symptoms are back so maybe I ripped something the surgeon did or something while back at the gym this past week. I don't know but guess I'll find out if things get worse.
  9. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    66.14%

Nope, well except for small dosages of BP medicine that I've been on for years. Nothing new though. Strange because I felt this way before I went in the hospital the last time. Nauseous and getting the runs a lot. After surgery my stomach felt a lot better when recovering and not working out. Now symptoms are back so maybe I ripped something the surgeon did or something while back at the gym this past week. I don't know but guess I'll find out if things get worse.
    t-if you felt ok before working out, i would check with doc before hitting gym.......

Similar Forum Threads

1. Wasme's Appnut Drive/RPM log (sponsored)
    By wasme in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 54
    Last Post: 08-07-2012, 02:23 PM
  2. Replies: 112
    Last Post: 08-01-2012, 01:24 PM
  3. Alternatives to AppNut Drive and RPM? ...bummed
    By Aleksandar37 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 03-10-2011, 03:13 AM