Things are looking up with Southland Performance Recourse

Page 2 of 2 First 12

1. Thanks dude. Love leg day!
    SEMPER FI!!

2. Awesome calves, man! Quads/Hams too but I have more respect for calves lol.
    •   

3. Tomorrow's the last day! I work night shift tomorrow night. Final review will be up then!
    SEMPER FI!!

4. Recourse FINAL REVIEW

First off,I can’t thank the guys at Southland Performance enough for letting me run their stuff! Talk about a great product and great rep’s to boot!

Like I mentioned a few days ago,I really didn’t expect this much from a test booster. I tell ya what,this really blew me away!! Talk about product synergy! Everything in this bottle had me feeling at the top of my game every day,both in and out of the gym. I forgot to get a final weigh in this afternoon when I woke up. I do think I leaned out a little in the mid section. I also think I added just a tad more size up top too! But,that may just be a little fat loss around the muscle & now it may look a little more pronounced.

I did an arm workout yesterday morning (Monday),& took this after I got home. Comparing it to the pic a few posts back,I think the arm looks a little bigger!!! Might just be a better pump.. lol.. Wondering if the L-Arginine HCI really contributed that much to the pump. I have some Agmatine that I responded very well to a few months ago. I’d be curious to see how well some Agmatine would go along w/ the Recourse.

Everything just feels tighter throughout the day on Recourse. I can definitely guarantee you that I’ll be running another bottle of this soon! I’m going to start a cut pretty soon & think that I’ll use this alongside whatever fat burner I choose.

My sleep quality definitely improved on this. I woke up feeling more rested. My wife told me that I didn’t move around during the nights as much either. The libido was high throughout this run. I thought it might spike & then taper back down,but it never really did. I’ll be monitoring it closely the next couple days to see if it drops off right away. I have some bulk DAA that I might have to start back up just to keep things going!

I don’t necessarily think my strength increase too much in the gym,but I think the endurance did, which helped me eek out a few more reps. I’d rather try & recomp w/ a lighter/safer weight anyway,instead of risking another shoulder or back injury trying to go for pr’s..

So,in a nutshell,Recourse is,without a doubt,the absolute best test booster I’ve used to date!! I will be buying another bottle. I’ve already had a few guys here @ work ask me about it. I might even get another bottle to use as part of pct for a ph run I’ll be doing in the future.. Recourse & a SERM would be sick!!!

Great product Southland!!!
    SEMPER FI!!

5. Quote Originally Posted by enhanced View Post
    Recourse FINAL REVIEW

First off,I can’t thank the guys at Southland Performance enough for letting me run their stuff! Talk about a great product and great rep’s to boot!

Like I mentioned a few days ago,I really didn’t expect this much from a test booster. I tell ya what,this really blew me away!! Talk about product synergy! Everything in this bottle had me feeling at the top of my game every day,both in and out of the gym. I forgot to get a final weigh in this afternoon when I woke up. I do think I leaned out a little in the mid section. I also think I added just a tad more size up top too! But,that may just be a little fat loss around the muscle & now it may look a little more pronounced.

I did an arm workout yesterday morning (Monday),& took this after I got home. Comparing it to the pic a few posts back,I think the arm looks a little bigger!!! Might just be a better pump.. lol.. Wondering if the L-Arginine HCI really contributed that much to the pump. I have some Agmatine that I responded very well to a few months ago. I’d be curious to see how well some Agmatine would go along w/ the Recourse.

Everything just feels tighter throughout the day on Recourse. I can definitely guarantee you that I’ll be running another bottle of this soon! I’m going to start a cut pretty soon & think that I’ll use this alongside whatever fat burner I choose.

My sleep quality definitely improved on this. I woke up feeling more rested. My wife told me that I didn’t move around during the nights as much either. The libido was high throughout this run. I thought it might spike & then taper back down,but it never really did. I’ll be monitoring it closely the next couple days to see if it drops off right away. I have some bulk DAA that I might have to start back up just to keep things going!

I don’t necessarily think my strength increase too much in the gym,but I think the endurance did, which helped me eek out a few more reps. I’d rather try & recomp w/ a lighter/safer weight anyway,instead of risking another shoulder or back injury trying to go for pr’s..

So,in a nutshell,Recourse is,without a doubt,the absolute best test booster I’ve used to date!! I will be buying another bottle. I’ve already had a few guys here @ work ask me about it. I might even get another bottle to use as part of pct for a ph run I’ll be doing in the future.. Recourse & a SERM would be sick!!!

Great product Southland!!!
    Great review and log! Glad you enjoyed it. Make sure you look for my upcoming run of it in a log
    EvoMuse Products Rep

PM me with any questions!
    •   

6. Will do!
    SEMPER FI!!
  7. AnabolicMinds Site Rep

Great review, bud. I'm glad it treated you well!
    Psalm 34:10 - "The lions may grow weak and hungry, but those who seek the Lord lack no good thing."
    EvoMuse Representative | [email protected] | Inspire to Evolve

8. Thank you for a very well written and thorough review.
    Recoverbro

9. Thanks guys. Recourse was some potent stuff!!
    SEMPER FI!!
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Southland Performance Recourse FS
    By jwa254 in forum Supplement Auction
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 04-13-2012, 09:05 PM
  2. Recourse by SouthLand Performance
    By ForAnAngel in forum Supplements
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 03-18-2012, 11:08 AM
  3. Replies: 54