PNI Prodigy Pre-Workout Log and Review JamesM11

jamesm11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
First off want to thank PNI for giving me this opportunity to log their new Pre-Workout, Prodigy.

About me:
5'10"
210lbs
BF 13-15%
Experience: lifting for about 5 years except for 6 months last year when I had a lot of surgeries on my knee

Ingredients:
Nitric Oxide and Carnosine Fusion:

3-Aminopropionic Acid, , L-Citrulline dl-Malate, 2-amino-5-Guanidinovaleric Acid 6500mg

Muscle Cell Volumizing Matrix

Di-Creatine Malate, L-Taurine, , Ascorbic acid, Creatinol-O- Phosphate, Agamatine Sulfate 4500mg

Energy and Focus Blend

D-glucurono-3,6-lactone, 1,3,7-trimethylxanthine, 3,7-dihydro-3, 7-dimethyl-1H-purine-2, 6-dione, XXXXXX, Naringin 1870mg

The XXXXXX is not a given ingredient yet. No idea if and when they'll release the name.

Just got it from the UPS guy, watermelon flavor.

First impressions: Pink powder in black tub. Smells like bubblicious watermelon

Off to the gym to do my arms day, should be a good indicator

jamesm11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
FINAL REVIEW - Watermelon Prodigy

First, I'd like to thank PNI for this amazing opportunity, and to apologize for not being able to stick past the requested 14 day log. School has been so damn hectic and I really don't have the time to write logs everyday. I honestly wish I had been able to keep a full 30-day log because this product, moreover, this company deserves the best. The rep(s) are just great and helpful. A small company like this is great because they are going to establish a base clientele on the merits of their products, rather than just a big name.

On to the review

Taste: This stuff tastes good. It's not particularly sweet, it is more of a sour/tart watermelon. It's delicious and not cloyingly sweet. I loved the taste and it's up there with the best tasting pre workouts I've ever had. Solid flavor and refreshing. Mixed with anywhere from 2oz-16oz and it's still good no matter what.

Pump: The pump on this stuff is great. It's, at minimum, as good as agmatine. Pumps are fun but not a huge deal with me as their mostly cosmetic. I've had my ROM restricted on some workouts due to the crazy pumps I get.

Endurance/Strength: My endurance seemingly went up on this all around. I didn't start a cycle until 3 weeks into using this stuff so I feel like the endurance was due this product as the cycle would not have kicked in yet. Strength also went up and I hit a few PRs on lifts.

Mixability: As mentioned, it mixes INCREDIBLY well. I threw this in 2oz of water and there was no grit after some shaking. It really mixes fast and dissolves quickly.

Focus/Energy: Now this is where the product truly shines. BA tingles kick in on an empty stomach, not always if one has eaten. The focus is difficult to describe, it is a mixture of tunnel-vision, a strong desire to just be aggressive, and euphoria. I feel like I'm alpha-male and unstoppable on this. It's just incredible. I've never felt anything like this type of focus and invincibility on just a pre-workout. It's simply awesome.

Overall: Best pre-workout that I have ever used. Ever. It gives a determination and drive that is unparalleled to anything on the market. Truly a unique and incredible supplement. I see myself buying this over my protein powder on my supplement list. To me the benefits and effects on this are more noticeable and enjoyable than anything non-hormonal.

roblasane

roblasane

Awards
First!!

jamesm11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Day 1: Arms

Today is my arms day and workout is as follows:

Standing barbell curls 4x10
EZ preacher curls 3x10
One arm DB curls 4x10
Drop set cable curls 35lbs dropping my 2.5lb increments until failure on each weight

Pushdowns 4x8
Skull crushers 4x10
Close grip bench 4x10

Cardio: Stairs 40min @ 160bpm

Preworkout and Postworkout pics to come later along with first day log

Pics will be coming too

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
Colbicide

Colbicide

Awards
  • Established
Subbed.

bigswole30

bigswole30

Awards
  • Established
I do not know all of the internet lingo such as Subbed ;) but I will be watching!!!

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
I do not know all of the internet lingo such as Subbed ;) but I will be watching!!!
Short for Subscribed (meaning checkin the updates for the log :D)

bigswole30

bigswole30

Awards
  • Established
First workout done, keep in mind this is day one so my final review will be much longer. I only used a half scoop for my first serving as I have been stim-free for a few months now. I am also on Provigil for sleep apnea so that is the only thing I really take that is stim-like, and I take 100mg at 6am. Workout are almost always at night.

Energy: Good energy throughout the workout. Not much of a stim feeling, just very focused. Almost like a had tunnel vision or was just ignoring everything around me. Focused well on the lifts

Pump: Pictures are below, but pump was great. It almost started to hurt.

Endurance: May have been a placebo effect but I felt like I didn't need as much time for recovery. I only wait 30-45 seconds between sets but it seemed like more than enough. The last set was as strong as the first

Taste: I'll admit I was a little nervous when I saw one of the logs talking about blueberry. He said it was alright, well....Watermelon is f*cking delicious. It was the second best pre-workout I've ever tasted. No stomach issues (like SuperDump)

Mixability: mixes very well in water. used about 6oz.

Overall: Tastes great, amazing focus, great pumps. Pumps feel on par with agmatine or creatine nitrate. I actually like this more than my focus XT + agmatine combo so far. The focus alone was great.

Workout

Biceps:
EZ curl 80 4x10
EZ preacher 70 4x10
Concentration curl 30 4x10

Triceps:
Pushdown 140 4x10
Tricep press 215 4x10
Close grip bench 185 4x10

Elbows were hurting so I backed off a little. Definitely had more in the tank, joints are just overworked from digging foundations all week

Pics: This is my first time posting pics so the posing and lighting might be a little off. I'll try new rooms as I go on until I find one that shows the results the best.

Pre-Workout View attachment 63434

Awesome review my friend. Watermelon is by far my personal favorite as well.

howwedo107

howwedo107

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Awesome workout man and I do love the watermelon lol so good

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
Awesome workout man and I do love the watermelon lol so good
Someone has to start posing in front of a lens too, I am far too expectant of those pics already.

As for James: Bro killer workout!! Nice guns bro :D! BTW Feel like trading 1 scoop of Blueberry for 1 scoop of Watermelon? We can try both that way! Merely a Ziplock-Baggy-Shipment-Away!

jamesm11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Sorry, issues with computer. Repost

First workout done, keep in mind this is day one so my final review will be much longer. I only used a half scoop for my first serving as I have been stim-free for a few months now. I am also on Provigil for sleep apnea so that is the only thing I really take that is stim-like, and I take 100mg at 6am. Workout are almost always at night.

Energy: Good energy throughout the workout. Not much of a stim feeling, just very focused. Almost like a had tunnel vision or was just ignoring everything around me. Focused well on the lifts

Pump: Pictures are below, but pump was great. It almost started to hurt.

Endurance: May have been a placebo effect but I felt like I didn't need as much time for recovery. I only wait 30-45 seconds between sets but it seemed like more than enough. The last set was as strong as the first

Taste: I'll admit I was a little nervous when I saw one of the logs talking about blueberry. He said it was alright, well....Watermelon is f*cking delicious. It was the second best pre-workout I've ever tasted. No stomach issues (like SuperDump)

Mixability: mixes very well in water. used about 6oz.

Overall: Tastes great, amazing focus, great pumps. Pumps feel on par with agmatine or creatine nitrate. I actually like this more than my focus XT + agmatine combo so far. The focus alone was great.

Workout

Biceps:
EZ curl 80 4x10
EZ preacher 70 4x10
Concentration curl 30 4x10

Triceps:
Pushdown 140 4x10
Tricep press 215 4x10
Close grip bench 185 4x10

Elbows were hurting so I backed off a little. Definitely had more in the tank, joints are just overworked from digging foundations all week

Pics: This is my first time posting pics so the posing and lighting might be a little off. I'll try new rooms as I go on until I find one that shows the results the best.

Pic.jpg
Pic2.jpg
Pre1.jpg
Pre2.jpg
Pre3.jpg

Postworkout
Post.jpg
Post1.jpg
IPost2.jpg
Post3.JPG

jamesm11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Someone has to start posing in front of a lens too, I am far too expectant of those pics already.

As for James: Bro killer workout!! Nice guns bro :D! BTW Feel like trading 1 scoop of Blueberry for 1 scoop of Watermelon? We can try both that way! Merely a Ziplock-Baggy-Shipment-Away!
Thanks for the compliment. I'm like the smallest guy at the gym I go to, so I feel tiny all the time.

I was unable to get to the gym from last June-December due to multiple knee surgeries. I've been lifting for 7 months straight again and it feels great.

howwedo107

howwedo107

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks for the compliment. I'm like the smallest guy at the gym I go to, so I feel tiny all the time.

I was unable to get to the gym from last June-December due to multiple knee surgeries. I've been lifting for 7 months straight again and it feels great.
Sometimes being the smallest fish in the sea causes you to grow more :)

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
Sometimes being the smallest fish in the sea causes you to grow more :)
True, keep the head up man , you look good honestly. We all want to be bigger, but remember, training smart and with continuous progress (albeit slow) is best :). I already surpassed in strength all the kids who used to make fun of me at my gym hehe , they Can't Deadlift 185lbs for their life lol. And they certainly can't do 100lb DBs for Kroc Rows ;)!

Time pays off! Keep your head high, and if u want some help with the diet HMU, and Ricky can help yah out with the workout! (howwedo)

jamesm11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
A big part is that I go to a juicehead gym where everyone's just giant. I'm happy with my progress and my strength is great. Calories stay at 2200-2500 calories with 40/30/30 protein carb fat macros

jamesm11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Day 2

Took a full scoop today and didn't take anything else with stimulants. Full scoop mixed extremely well in 6-8oz water. Tasted good still, maybe a tiny bit more chemical taste noticeable but still tasted good. Would probably be better with a little more water.

Energy: I really don't know how to explain this as "energy" as most people are used to the 1,3 and caffeine energy that is that shaky stimmed feeling. This is so vastly different. I don't really feel any stim effect in that way, but feel like I can go forever in the gym. Literally my muscles are at failure and I still want to lift. The focus is ridiculous. I will have to drink it on my way to the gym from now on as I didn't like the focus feeling while driving. It really does give a tunnel-vision/zoned-in feeling which wasn't great for that. Once I got to the gym it was AMAZING. I loved the focus there. Workout and cardio flew by and felt like I had energy left.

Pump: Did shoulders and abs today so pump wasn't super noticeable but shoulders were pumped up. Also went heavier than normal today.

Endurance: Cardio was a breeze, lifting went the full 4 sets without any real struggle and used heavier weights. Really feel like you can push yourself more on this and not struggle. Similar to how gakic was.

Overall: Really liking this so far. It's the most focus I've ever felt at the gym and the feeling is awesome. It also seems to boost my mood while I'm there. No crash afterwards. Only thing I didn't like was the tunnel vision feeling while driving, about 20 minutes after ingesting. No complaints otherwise.

Workout: Shoulders and Abs

Shoulders

seated DB press: 50s 4x8
Lateral DB raises: 20s 4x10
Reverse pec deck: 80 4x10

Abs
crunches 4x failure
hammer-strength crunches 100 4x10
Flutter kicks 4xfailure
Planks (regular and each side) 3x1.5min for each

Cardio

45min 3.5mph@10% incline

howwedo107

howwedo107

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Day 2

Took a full scoop today and didn't take anything else with stimulants. Full scoop mixed extremely well in 6-8oz water. Tasted good still, maybe a tiny bit more chemical taste noticeable but still tasted good. Would probably be better with a little more water.

Energy: I really don't know how to explain this as "energy" as most people are used to the 1,3 and caffeine energy that is that shaky stimmed feeling. This is so vastly different. I don't really feel any stim effect in that way, but feel like I can go forever in the gym. Literally my muscles are at failure and I still want to lift. The focus is ridiculous. I will have to drink it on my way to the gym from now on as I didn't like the focus feeling while driving. It really does give a tunnel-vision/zoned-in feeling which wasn't great for that. Once I got to the gym it was AMAZING. I loved the focus there. Workout and cardio flew by and felt like I had energy left.

Pump: Did shoulders and abs today so pump wasn't super noticeable but shoulders were pumped up. Also went heavier than normal today.

Endurance: Cardio was a breeze, lifting went the full 4 sets without any real struggle and used heavier weights. Really feel like you can push yourself more on this and not struggle. Similar to how gakic was.

Overall: Really liking this so far. It's the most focus I've ever felt at the gym and the feeling is awesome. It also seems to boost my mood while I'm there. No crash afterwards. Only thing I didn't like was the tunnel vision feeling while driving, about 20 minutes after ingesting. No complaints otherwise.

Workout: Shoulders and Abs

Shoulders

seated DB press: 50s 4x8
Lateral DB raises: 20s 4x10
Reverse pec deck: 80 4x10

Abs
crunches 4x failure
hammer-strength crunches 100 4x10
Flutter kicks 4xfailure
Planks (regular and each side) 3x1.5min for each

Cardio

45min 3.5mph@10% incline
Nice man! And yes the tunnel vision feeling is truly a new experience :) I told many people this is a whole new class of pre and you are backing that up with experience :) awesome job do far and nice lifts

Colbicide

Colbicide

Awards
  • Established
Energy: I don't really feel any stim effect in that way, but feel like I can go forever in the gym. Literally my muscles are at failure and I still want to lift. The focus is ridiculous. I loved the focus there. Workout and cardio flew by and felt like I had energy left.
This is what I want to hear. Good stuff. Going to definitely give this a shot soon.

jamesm11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Day 3: Back

Took a full scoop again and taste was still good. This is the one of the more drinkable pre-workouts. Don't have to chug it down and don't cringe while drinking it, in fact, it actually is a decent flavoring, probably only eclipsed by Novem. That being said it's effects are the BEST

Energy/Focus: Incredible. The focus and drive this provides while lifting is great. I really hated some of the pre-workouts that got you jacked-up on stims. This is so different. You just wanna focus, lift, and push yourself nonstop. It's awesome and by far the best aspect of this stuff. I really can't say enough about this. Cardio feels great on it too without the crazy heart-rate from stimulants.

Pump: Hit back so no pics but I felt like that weights were lighter and back felt full. I have a disproportional back anyways that is just so wide and thick.

Endurance: Lifts were heavier than normal by maybe 5lbs. Didn't push it too hard as my hand is cut and difficult to grip really good with.

Overall: Pump isn't very important to me but it is good. I really would take this for the focus alone, it's unlike anything I've felt before. To me that's what really sets it apart from anything else.

Back

Lat pulldown 170 4x8
Close-grip row 160 4x12
Bent-over rows 100 4x12
Rack pulls 275 4x10

Cardio 3.5mph @10% = 530 calories burned

howwedo107

howwedo107

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Day 3: Back

Took a full scoop again and taste was still good. This is the one of the more drinkable pre-workouts. Don't have to chug it down and don't cringe while drinking it, in fact, it actually is a decent flavoring, probably only eclipsed by Novem. That being said it's effects are the BEST

Energy/Focus: Incredible. The focus and drive this provides while lifting is great. I really hated some of the pre-workouts that got you jacked-up on stims. This is so different. You just wanna focus, lift, and push yourself nonstop. It's awesome and by far the best aspect of this stuff. I really can't say enough about this. Cardio feels great on it too without the crazy heart-rate from stimulants.

Pump: Hit back so no pics but I felt like that weights were lighter and back felt full. I have a disproportional back anyways that is just so wide and thick.

Endurance: Lifts were heavier than normal by maybe 5lbs. Didn't push it too hard as my hand is cut and difficult to grip really good with.

Overall: Pump isn't very important to me but it is good. I really would take this for the focus alone, it's unlike anything I've felt before. To me that's what really sets it apart from anything else.

Back

Lat pulldown 170 4x8
Close-grip row 160 4x12
Bent-over rows 100 4x12
Rack pulls 275 4x10

Cardio 3.5mph @10% = 530 calories burned
Awesome!!! Glad your enjoying this and yes I told everyone this was a truly innovative pre workout with our xxxxxx ingredient to really push the focus :)

jamesm11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Day4/5

Day 4 was cardio. Just used half a scoop. The focus is great. Love it

Day 5

Full scoop today and loving it. Taste is still good and I like that I don't have to chug it to enjoy it.

Focus/Energy: Didn't notice as much focus today as before, but I was exhausted due to my sleep apnea mask falling off last night and working in the sun all day. Still made cardio a breeze and I hit a few higher lifts than normal. That being said it was still great.

Pump: Chest looked HUGE after benching, but I unfortunately don't have any pics because the gym was packed and I didn't wanna interrupt my workout to take pics. I like to stay in the zone the whole time.

Endurance: Was able to lift a few more reps than normal at the weights I was using. Felt great and the next day DOMS really shows how heavy I really am going. You don't feel spent but the next day you feel like you have an incredible workout.

Overall: This is my favorite pre-workout yet and I don't see this changing.

Chest:

DB flat bench: 50s 1x15, 90s 3x10, 100s 1x8
DB incline bench: 50s 1x15, 75s 3x10
Cable fly: 40 each side 4x15

Cardio: 40min [email protected]% (it's amazing how easy cardio feels and flies by now)

howwedo107

howwedo107

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Day4/5

Day 4 was cardio. Just used half a scoop. The focus is great. Love it

Day 5

Full scoop today and loving it. Taste is still good and I like that I don't have to chug it to enjoy it.

Focus/Energy: Didn't notice as much focus today as before, but I was exhausted due to my sleep apnea mask falling off last night and working in the sun all day. Still made cardio a breeze and I hit a few higher lifts than normal. That being said it was still great.

Pump: Chest looked HUGE after benching, but I unfortunately don't have any pics because the gym was packed and I didn't wanna interrupt my workout to take pics. I like to stay in the zone the whole time.

Endurance: Was able to lift a few more reps than normal at the weights I was using. Felt great and the next day DOMS really shows how heavy I really am going. You don't feel spent but the next day you feel like you have an incredible workout.

Overall: This is my favorite pre-workout yet and I don't see this changing.

Chest:

DB flat bench: 50s 1x15, 90s 3x10, 100s 1x8
DB incline bench: 50s 1x15, 75s 3x10
Cable fly: 40 each side 4x15

Cardio: 40min [email protected]% (it's amazing how easy cardio feels and flies by now)
Can't wait to try cardio while I this :) glad your enjoying it its truly a staple of mine

jamesm11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Day 6

Hit quads and calves today. Haven't really hit quads in almost a year as I had 3 knee surgeries last year and it still is iffy for exercises. I just recently was cleared to work the joint with weights.

Focus/Energy: Felt in the zone while hitting the weights. Was a good feeling as I was uncertain how I'd perform doing a bunch of exercises I haven't done in a long time.

Pump: Pump wasn't noticeable in my legs but it never is. My calves did look big and pumped though before cardio.

Endurance: Felt good and surprisingly did more than I expected

Overall: Still loving this stuff everyday. I don't know what else to say. It's just awesome

Quads/Calves

Hack squats 245 4x12 (really can't do this with my knee still)
Front squats 225 4x10 - never done these before but it felt so much better on my knee
Leg Press 270 4x10

Calf raises 130 4 x failure
seated calf raises 90 4 x failure

howwedo107

howwedo107

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Day 6

Hit quads and calves today. Haven't really hit quads in almost a year as I had 3 knee surgeries last year and it still is iffy for exercises. I just recently was cleared to work the joint with weights.

Focus/Energy: Felt in the zone while hitting the weights. Was a good feeling as I was uncertain how I'd perform doing a bunch of exercises I haven't done in a long time.

Pump: Pump wasn't noticeable in my legs but it never is. My calves did look big and pumped though before cardio.

Endurance: Felt good and surprisingly did more than I expected

Overall: Still loving this stuff everyday. I don't know what else to say. It's just awesome

Quads/Calves

Hack squats 245 4x12 (really can't do this with my knee still)
Front squats 225 4x10 - never done these before but it felt so much better on my knee
Leg Press 270 4x10

Calf raises 130 4 x failure
seated calf raises 90 4 x failure
Nice man good to see your getting your legs back bro

jamesm11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Day 7/8

Day 7 was a full rest. Swimming in the pool for 30 minutes to recover muscles but keep blood flowing.

Day 8

Energy/Focus: Never wanted to stop. Was in the zone again. I love this focus. I can't imagine how much it'll suck when I run out.

Pump: Thought my arms were going to explode. Biggest pump I've ever felt lifting arms. Unfortunately I had to go out to dinner right from the gym after and didn't get to take pics at home.

Endurance: Few PR lifts and I felt like I could keep going. It was a great workout and felt amazing. Muscles failed longed before my energy started to dip.

Arms

standing ez curl 50 1x15, 80 4x10
Hammer curls 30 1x15, 35 1x10, 40 2x10 (PR)
Cable curls 35 4x10

Tricep pressdown 130 4x10
Skullcrushers 70 4x10 (elbows can't really take this workout for some reason)
Close grip bench 205 3x10 (PR)

Cardio: 45 minutes [email protected]% ---I really think the focus is important here. I HATE CARDIO and this makes it go by so fast.

jamesm11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Day 9/10

Day 9: Cardio, day was too busy to lift

Day 10: Shoulders

Took a scoop on an empty stomach. A little too much BA tingles, didn't really like it.

Focus/Energy: Definitely stronger on an empty stomach with a full scoop. This was the first time I've done it that way. Really hit hard. Hit a few PRs on my shoulder today.

Pump: Pump was solid. Same as always

Endurance: As I said, hit PRs and felt like I was unstoppable in the gym. Then intense cardio session.

Overall: Hit PRs and felt stronger than I ever have for shoulders. Didn't want to leave the gym. Seriously was trying to find lifts to do without overdoing it because I just wanted to keep going,

Shoulders

DB Military Press: 50's 1x10, 55's 2x10, 60's 1x10 (PR)
Lateral raises 30's 4x10
Reverse pec deck 100 4x10 (PR)
DB Shrugs 85's 4x15

Abs
Incline situp bench 4x30
Weighted machine 90lb 4x25

Cardio 45min 4mph@15%

howwedo107

howwedo107

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Day 9/10

Day 9: Cardio, day was too busy to lift

Day 10: Shoulders

Took a scoop on an empty stomach. A little too much BA tingles, didn't really like it.

Focus/Energy: Definitely stronger on an empty stomach with a full scoop. This was the first time I've done it that way. Really hit hard. Hit a few PRs on my shoulder today.

Pump: Pump was solid. Same as always

Endurance: As I said, hit PRs and felt like I was unstoppable in the gym. Then intense cardio session.

Overall: Hit PRs and felt stronger than I ever have for shoulders. Didn't want to leave the gym. Seriously was trying to find lifts to do without overdoing it because I just wanted to keep going,

Shoulders

DB Military Press: 50's 1x10, 55's 2x10, 60's 1x10 (PR)
Lateral raises 30's 4x10
Reverse pec deck 100 4x10 (PR)
DB Shrugs 85's 4x15

Abs
Incline situp bench 4x30
Weighted machine 90lb 4x25

Cardio 45min 4mph@15%
Nice man and yes it is intense on an empty stomach I love it :) glad to see your enjoying the focus and pumps...I mean isn't that what people want in a pre?

jamesm11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Nice man and yes it is intense on an empty stomach I love it :) glad to see your enjoying the focus and pumps...I mean isn't that what people want in a pre?
I've never been big on caring about the pumps, not that I don't like them, theyre just not my priority. I think the biggest seller on this is the focus and increases feeling of strength. You wanna just lift nonstop and throw weight around

jamesm11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
How's the prodigy treating you today?
Good, hit back today. Used my gym basement so I don't know the weights on the stacks because they're friggin numbered 1-20. I took it today on a full stomach and have to say that empty is where it's at.

Overall: This is still my favorite pre-workout. Felt strong as hell and never wanna leave the gym when I take this. Always trying to find one more exercise to throw in because I just feel so alpha and focused. This will become a staple in my workout regimen

howwedo107

howwedo107

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
How's the gym basement? That's how I started out :) just a few dumbells and a bench with leg ext on it

jamesm11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
How's the gym basement? That's how I started out :) just a few dumbells and a bench with leg ext on it
It's a four stack machine, actually very nice. Never really use it. It was my parents

Just got a root canal and the pain was flaring and couldn't open mouth beyond a half inch (think the nerves from the shots were aggravated)

howwedo107

howwedo107

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'll update it soon. I just moved into my apartment at law school and have been in orientation 8-7 everyday. I'll do the full month too
congrats on going to law school man. Have fun at orientation thats probably really boring lol drink some prodigy to stay away :)

jamesm11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
congrats on going to law school man. Have fun at orientation thats probably really boring lol drink some prodigy to stay away :)
Yeah I'm actually gonna try it to stay awake Monday. We have speakers from 7am-6pm. It makes cardio go by fast. Let's see haha

jamesm11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Day 11

Sorry for the break. In law school orientation, so updates are gonna be as much as possible.

Pump: had to stop today a little early because they were too strong. It started getting painful and restricting my ROM.

Focus: Energy and focus was NUTS. Been going nonstop for 3 days and still had energy to lift on 3 hours sleep.

Endurance: broke PRs on lifts today and felt like I was able to go forever. Wouldve tried if the pumps didn't hurt.

Overall: great workout and this stuff still is the sh*t.

Chest/Tris

Bench 275 3x10
Incline 250 3x10
Pec dec 200 3x10

Tricep pushdown 150 3x10
Kickbacks 40s 3x10

Ended triceps with 2 lofts because my arms felt like they were gonna burst. Painful and little ROM

howwedo107

howwedo107

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Day 11

Sorry for the break. In law school orientation, so updates are gonna be as much as possible.

Pump: had to stop today a little early because they were too strong. It started getting painful and restricting my ROM.

Focus: Energy and focus was NUTS. Been going nonstop for 3 days and still had energy to lift on 3 hours sleep.

Endurance: broke PRs on lifts today and felt like I was able to go forever. Wouldve tried if the pumps didn't hurt.

Overall: great workout and this stuff still is the sh*t.

Chest/Tris

Bench 275 3x10
Incline 250 3x10
Pec dec 200 3x10

Tricep pushdown 150 3x10
Kickbacks 40s 3x10

Ended triceps with 2 lofts because my arms felt like they were gonna burst. Painful and little ROM
Crazy pump man! And it's fine your doing a great job! Education comes first man that's important

jamesm11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Day 12

Still in orientation all day so this is really killing my workout time.

Hit bi/back today on 1 scoop. Hadn't eaten all day because apparently 50k tuition doesn't warrant lunch during orientation.

The gym at school SUCKS. Weights everywhere, people doing curls on the bench, screaming during 185lb benches like they're gonna explode. I was fuking annoyed and may have to find a gym to pay for because this **** is not gonna fly.

Pumps: couldn't bend my arms because my biceps were so swollen.

Focus/energy: with almost no calories intake I still lifted like a beast. Hard to focus intently when I can't find a damn plate but it went well.

Endurance: unfortunately I can't comment much because im also on cycle so dunno what's causing endurance gains. But the past 2 weeks of taking this has led to me to believe that this definitely works here

Overall: love the BA tingles now. I was a monster in the gym and people were looking at me. This is my preworkout and I do not see that changing anytime soon. Stuff makes me feel great.

Bi
Standing curls 40s 4x10 (PR)
Preacher EZ curl 85 3x10
One arm preacher 35 3x10

Back
Lat pull down 200 4x10
Seated cable rows 230 3x10
Straight leg deadlifts 225 4x10 (really need to work on form before I add more. It's easy but my form sucks when I go too heavy)

Prodigy is just awesome. Makes me feel "on" even when I'm not. It's like 1-2 hours of alpha-male, euphoric dbol feeling.

howwedo107

howwedo107

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Day 12

Still in orientation all day so this is really killing my workout time.

Hit bi/back today on 1 scoop. Hadn't eaten all day because apparently 50k tuition doesn't warrant lunch during orientation.

The gym at school SUCKS. Weights everywhere, people doing curls on the bench, screaming during 185lb benches like they're gonna explode. I was fuking annoyed and may have to find a gym to pay for because this **** is not gonna fly.

Pumps: couldn't bend my arms because my biceps were so swollen.

Focus/energy: with almost no calories intake I still lifted like a beast. Hard to focus intently when I can't find a damn plate but it went well.

Endurance: unfortunately I can't comment much because im also on cycle so dunno what's causing endurance gains. But the past 2 weeks of taking this has led to me to believe that this definitely works here

Overall: love the BA tingles now. I was a monster in the gym and people were looking at me. This is my preworkout and I do not see that changing anytime soon. Stuff makes me feel great.

Bi
Standing curls 40s 4x10 (PR)
Preacher EZ curl 85 3x10
One arm preacher 35 3x10

Back
Lat pull down 200 4x10
Seated cable rows 230 3x10
Straight leg deadlifts 225 4x10 (really need to work on form before I add more. It's easy but my form sucks when I go too heavy)

Prodigy is just awesome. Makes me feel "on" even when I'm not. It's like 1-2 hours of alpha-male, euphoric dbol feeling.
Awesome update man I feel the same the focused feeling is like no other to even compare it to glad it gave you monster pumps

jamesm11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Day 13

Sorry for the delay. law school is hard haha.

1 scoop

Pumps: Great pumps for shoulders. legs i don't really know about because I don't feel they're as noticeable

Focus: Ripped apart the gym. Found myself just staring at the ground between sets, anxiously waiting for the next set. Really didn't notice everyone around me

Overall: Great day of legs and shoulders. Felt strong and motivated.

Legs:
Deads 405 4x8
Leg press 320 4x15
Front squats 245 3x7
Calf press 120 4x20

Shoulders:
Seated military press 60s 3x10
Side Laterals 20s 4x15
Reverse Pec deck 100 4x10

jamesm11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Day 14

1 scoop

Pumps: Great pumps for chest and triceps. felt like an absolute animal. Hit PRs and had great intensity

Focus: GREAT. Was so focused on lifting that my friends told me I looked angry the whole time (i guess that's very intense then)

Overall: Pumps were the biggest they've ever been. Felt like I was going to explode

Tricep

Pushdowns 150 4x10
Kickbacks 25s 4x15
Tricep press 140 4x10

Chest

Flat DB press 105s 3x10
Incline DB press 75s 3x10
Chest flies DB 40s 3x10​

jamesm11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I don't normally buy many supps lately due to budgets but I'm getting rid of protein powder in favor of this. Chicken and white rice post- workout will have to do. This is just too fun.

howwedo107

howwedo107

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I don't normally buy many supps lately due to budgets but I'm getting rid of protein powder in favor of this. Chicken and white rice post- workout will have to do. This is just too fun.
:) this is what I love to hear!!! I really hope people start catching on that prodigy certainly is no joke and powerful !! Great log thank you so much for the review so far

EBroser

EBroser

Awards
:) this is what I love to hear!!! I really hope people start catching on that prodigy certainly is no joke and powerful !! Great log thank you so much for the review so far
I have to agree with the no-joke statement! I weigh 235 lbs and sometimes get by on 1/2 scoop of Prodigy!!!