PNI Prodigy Pre-Workout Log and Review JamesM11

Page 2 of 2 First 12
  1. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  220 lbs.

Day 11

Sorry for the break. In law school orientation, so updates are gonna be as much as possible.

Pump: had to stop today a little early because they were too strong. It started getting painful and restricting my ROM.

Focus: Energy and focus was NUTS. Been going nonstop for 3 days and still had energy to lift on 3 hours sleep.

Endurance: broke PRs on lifts today and felt like I was able to go forever. Wouldve tried if the pumps didn't hurt.

Overall: great workout and this stuff still is the sh*t.

Chest/Tris

Bench 275 3x10
    Incline 250 3x10
    Pec dec 200 3x10

Tricep pushdown 150 3x10
    Kickbacks 40s 3x10

Ended triceps with 2 lofts because my arms felt like they were gonna burst. Painful and little ROM

2. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  200 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by jamesm11
    Day 11

Sorry for the break. In law school orientation, so updates are gonna be as much as possible.

Pump: had to stop today a little early because they were too strong. It started getting painful and restricting my ROM.

Focus: Energy and focus was NUTS. Been going nonstop for 3 days and still had energy to lift on 3 hours sleep.

Endurance: broke PRs on lifts today and felt like I was able to go forever. Wouldve tried if the pumps didn't hurt.

Overall: great workout and this stuff still is the sh*t.

Chest/Tris

Bench 275 3x10
    Incline 250 3x10
    Pec dec 200 3x10

Tricep pushdown 150 3x10
    Kickbacks 40s 3x10

Ended triceps with 2 lofts because my arms felt like they were gonna burst. Painful and little ROM
    Crazy pump man! And it's fine your doing a great job! Education comes first man that's important
    Email me for free prodigy samples
    Ricky@pni-online.com
    www.pni-online.com
  3. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  220 lbs.

Day 12

Still in orientation all day so this is really killing my workout time.

Hit bi/back today on 1 scoop. Hadn't eaten all day because apparently 50k tuition doesn't warrant lunch during orientation.

The gym at school SUCKS. Weights everywhere, people doing curls on the bench, screaming during 185lb benches like they're gonna explode. I was fuking annoyed and may have to find a gym to pay for because this **** is not gonna fly.

Pumps: couldn't bend my arms because my biceps were so swollen.

Focus/energy: with almost no calories intake I still lifted like a beast. Hard to focus intently when I can't find a damn plate but it went well.

Endurance: unfortunately I can't comment much because im also on cycle so dunno what's causing endurance gains. But the past 2 weeks of taking this has led to me to believe that this definitely works here

Overall: love the BA tingles now. I was a monster in the gym and people were looking at me. This is my preworkout and I do not see that changing anytime soon. Stuff makes me feel great.

Bi
    Standing curls 40s 4x10 (PR)
    Preacher EZ curl 85 3x10
    One arm preacher 35 3x10

Back
    Lat pull down 200 4x10
    Seated cable rows 230 3x10
    Straight leg deadlifts 225 4x10 (really need to work on form before I add more. It's easy but my form sucks when I go too heavy)

Prodigy is just awesome. Makes me feel "on" even when I'm not. It's like 1-2 hours of alpha-male, euphoric dbol feeling.
    •   

4. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  200 lbs.

Day 12

Still in orientation all day so this is really killing my workout time.

Hit bi/back today on 1 scoop. Hadn't eaten all day because apparently 50k tuition doesn't warrant lunch during orientation.

The gym at school SUCKS. Weights everywhere, people doing curls on the bench, screaming during 185lb benches like they're gonna explode. I was fuking annoyed and may have to find a gym to pay for because this **** is not gonna fly.

Pumps: couldn't bend my arms because my biceps were so swollen.

Focus/energy: with almost no calories intake I still lifted like a beast. Hard to focus intently when I can't find a damn plate but it went well.

Endurance: unfortunately I can't comment much because im also on cycle so dunno what's causing endurance gains. But the past 2 weeks of taking this has led to me to believe that this definitely works here

Overall: love the BA tingles now. I was a monster in the gym and people were looking at me. This is my preworkout and I do not see that changing anytime soon. Stuff makes me feel great.

Bi
    Standing curls 40s 4x10 (PR)
    Preacher EZ curl 85 3x10
    One arm preacher 35 3x10

Back
    Lat pull down 200 4x10
    Seated cable rows 230 3x10
    Straight leg deadlifts 225 4x10 (really need to work on form before I add more. It's easy but my form sucks when I go too heavy)

Prodigy is just awesome. Makes me feel "on" even when I'm not. It's like 1-2 hours of alpha-male, euphoric dbol feeling.
    Awesome update man I feel the same the focused feeling is like no other to even compare it to glad it gave you monster pumps
    Ricky@pni-online.com
    www.pni-online.com
  5. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  220 lbs.

Day 13

Sorry for the delay. law school is hard haha.

1 scoop

Pumps: Great pumps for shoulders. legs i don't really know about because I don't feel they're as noticeable

Focus: Ripped apart the gym. Found myself just staring at the ground between sets, anxiously waiting for the next set. Really didn't notice everyone around me

Overall: Great day of legs and shoulders. Felt strong and motivated.

Legs:
    Deads 405 4x8
    Leg press 320 4x15
    Front squats 245 3x7
    Calf press 120 4x20

Shoulders:
    Seated military press 60s 3x10
    Side Laterals 20s 4x15
    Reverse Pec deck 100 4x10
  6. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  220 lbs.

Day 14

1 scoop

Pumps: Great pumps for chest and triceps. felt like an absolute animal. Hit PRs and had great intensity

Focus: GREAT. Was so focused on lifting that my friends told me I looked angry the whole time (i guess that's very intense then)

Overall: Pumps were the biggest they've ever been. Felt like I was going to explode

Tricep

Pushdowns 150 4x10
    Kickbacks 25s 4x15
    Tricep press 140 4x10

Chest

Flat DB press 105s 3x10
    Incline DB press 75s 3x10
    Chest flies DB 40s 3x10
  7. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  220 lbs.

I don't normally buy many supps lately due to budgets but I'm getting rid of protein powder in favor of this. Chicken and white rice post- workout will have to do. This is just too fun.
  8. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  200 lbs.

I don't normally buy many supps lately due to budgets but I'm getting rid of protein powder in favor of this. Chicken and white rice post- workout will have to do. This is just too fun.
    this is what I love to hear!!! I really hope people start catching on that prodigy certainly is no joke and powerful !! Great log thank you so much for the review so far
    Ricky@pni-online.com
    www.pni-online.com
  9. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  240 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by howwedo107 View Post
    this is what I love to hear!!! I really hope people start catching on that prodigy certainly is no joke and powerful !! Great log thank you so much for the review so far
    I have to agree with the no-joke statement! I weigh 235 lbs and sometimes get by on 1/2 scoop of Prodigy!!!
    *CEO BROSER BUILT INTERNATIONAL www.broserbuilt.com*WRITER FOR PLANET MUSCLE/IRONMAN.MUSCLEANDFITNESS.COM*NGA PRO BODYBUILDER*PHYSIQUE TRANSFORMATION ARTIST/CONTEST PREP GURU
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Lecheek Nutrition speed xtreme pre workout log/review
    By _mArs_ in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 06-01-2012, 11:41 AM
  2. Pre Workout Supplements and Sleep
    By eballarj in forum Supplements
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 12-11-2008, 10:27 PM
  3. PumpJuice 2.0 Log and Review
    By Scottyo in forum Supplement Logs