Iron4life’s Raising Test with Southlands Recourse (Sponsored)

IRON4LIFE

IRON4LIFE

Awards
  • Established
First off I just want to thank MidwestBeast and Southland for this logging opportunity. I’ve been on this forum for a while now and just recently got into logging products. I’ve been training since I was about 13 so I have a solid understanding of how my body is reacting to both supplements and training methods. I’m looking forward to making some gains over the next few weeks and logging my experience with Recourse.

Height: 5’7”
Weight: 235 as of 8/2/12
Goals: Maintain strength/gain if possible while cutting down over the next two months. Trying to lean up a little for my honeymoon in October

Current Training Split:
Day 1: Back, Bi's, abs
Day 2: Chest, Tri's
Day 3: Quads, Calves
Day 4: Shoulders, Traps, abs
Day 5: Hamstrings, Calves
* I split two rest days up throughout week- based on how I feel and work/home life needs
** Cardio minimum 5 days per week 30-45 mins on either Stairmill/Treadmill on incline. Tends to be 6 and sometimes 7 days a week as we have 4 dogs and they get walked frequently

Nutrition: For the most part is low carb, high protein and moderate healthy fats…alot of tuna, eggs, white fish, ground turkey and limited amounts of red meat lately…carb sources are usually brown rice, oats or whole wheat pasta- again these are fairly limited and consumed primarily on back and leg days. Typically aim for a min of 1g protein/lb bodyweight. Given my cardio is currently more frequent than usual; I will likely bump this up to 1.5g or even 2 if feasible.
Other supplements- omega 3’s, mens multi, and milk thistle.
Dosing- Started today with 2 caps/3x…might end up switching to 3caps/2x daily.
My schedule was a little screwy this week so I will be hitting arms and cardio tonight, followed by Quads and calves on Sat.

Stay tuned for updates.

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
A lot of workouts :) Go get it!

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Subd

Hope this is a good run for you, bud.

IRON4LIFE

IRON4LIFE

Awards
  • Established
Awesome workout tonight. Rocked arms followed by 30 mins on the stair climber. First day so not much to report yet.

Dewey99

Dewey99

Awards
I'm in on this log. Revamp is legit and I am sure Recourse is every bit as good. So many good things coming from SPP these days.

IRON4LIFE

IRON4LIFE

Awards
  • Established
Switched things up a little today.. Hit shoulders/ traps and Hams/calves followed by 20 min of Hit cardio on the stair stepper. Awesome workout. Good pump today. Felt strong. Libido def seems like its up as I'm noticing every smoking girl that walks by. Looking forward to getting a full week under my belt.

Dewey99

Dewey99

Awards
Switched things up a little today.. Hit shoulders/ traps and Hams/calves followed by 20 min of Hit cardio on the stair stepper. Awesome workout. Good pump today. Felt strong. Libido def seems like its up as I'm noticing every smoking girl that walks by. Looking forward to getting a full week under my belt.
Nice to see you had another good workout. Always nice to have some eye candy to look at while working out, just make sure you don't get too distracted!

enhanced

enhanced

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
That's what I hate about my gym: no women to look at!! Ever. I guess it's better that way, but a little now & then wouldn't suck either ...

IRON4LIFE

IRON4LIFE

Awards
  • Established
alright fellas...had an off day yesterday and back at it today with Chest and 30 mins of cardio on the stepper...muscle hardness/fullness seems to be increasing along with a sick pump today...strength seems to be slowly increasing as well... should also mention my sleep seems to be deeper and waking up feeling well rested.. out in the field walking 2-3 miles for a linear corridor project so quads are on hold untill sat.

Dewey99

Dewey99

Awards
alright fellas...had an off day yesterday and back at it today with Chest and 30 mins of cardio on the stepper...muscle hardness/fullness seems to be increasing along with a sick pump today...strength seems to be slowly increasing as well... should also mention my sleep seems to be deeper and waking up feeling well rested.. out in the field walking 2-3 miles for a linear corridor project so quads are on hold untill sat.
- increased muscle hardness/fullness
- sick pumps
- deep sleep

Sold!

IRON4LIFE

IRON4LIFE

Awards
  • Established
Recourse-Day 4

Def have noticed improved libido and muscle fullness. Strength seems to stillbe up despite the lower calories. With the 3 workouts I’ve had thus far, I’venoticed better pumps and my intensity seems to be elevated as well. Also veinsin my shoulders are starting to pop..hard to say if its anything to do withrecourse or not as I’ve been pretty solid on my diet and cardio the last fewweeks. Either way I’m happy with how this first week is playing out

Was going to hit back today but have since decided to rest...working 6a-6p outin this 90+ degree heat has wiped me out physically and mentally. Getting somerest and quality meals in tonight...will be back at it tomorrow.

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Glad things are going well, man. It'll definitely start picking up even more.

Love to see those delt veins popping out. :cool2:

IRON4LIFE

IRON4LIFE

Awards
  • Established
Thanks guys. Def pumped for the gym after a solid evening of rest. Hoping to pull some big weight off the floor tonight.

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks guys. Def pumped for the gym after a solid evening of rest. Hoping to pull some big weight off the floor tonight.
Just remember if it doesn't scare you it's not heavy enough! Love that :)

IRON4LIFE

IRON4LIFE

Awards
  • Established
Update-Day7

Sorry for the delay fellas...a lot of **** going on with 10 hr work days, in the process of trying to move/ not punch my current landlord and helping my fiancé plan a wedding. Stress has been high so took the last two days off and have been devoting time to getting "life" in balance.

Anyhow, big leg day tomorrow...back is well rested so it should be a good one.

Pro thus far: Muscle hardness/vascularity is up, alpha male feeling def has been noticeable. Libido is up (fiancé is loving that). I have a case of gyno from past AAS use (dumb and uneducated- lesson learned) and have had no sort of flare ups or issues...which is a huge positive for me. Some of the other DAA supplements I’ve taken have caused some additional puffiness. Happy to report none of that thus far

Cons- honestly none at this point.

Missing two days in the gym blows..however I’m feeling well rested and def needed the mental break...ready to rock and roll tomorrow and get back to killing it.

IRON4LIFE

IRON4LIFE

Awards
  • Established
Crazy weekend of house hunting but got my workouts in nonetheless. Hit Quads, calves and cardio on Sat. Was an awesome workout. Hit shoulders, traps and cardio on Sunday.

Thus far i can say my intensity/aggression has def increased, vascularity seems to be getting better by the day. Improved pumps and high libido def seem to be the most noticeable effects thus far. Been having great workouts.

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Crazy weekend of house hunting but got my workouts in nonetheless. Hit Quads, calves and cardio on Sat. Was an awesome workout. Hit shoulders, traps and cardio on Sunday.

Thus far i can say my intensity/aggression has def increased, vascularity seems to be getting better by the day. Improved pumps and high libido def seem to be the most noticeable effects thus far. Been having great workouts.
All very good things to be experiencing.

Glad you got your workouts in and things are going well, man. I can only imagine the balancing act of all those things and still getting into the gym, so props on that, bro.

IRON4LIFE

IRON4LIFE

Awards
  • Established
Thanks bro...yeah its been a busy few weeks, but hey thats life, right? The gym is the one place all that bs goes away. Had another bad ass workout tonight. Hit Chest followed by 20m mins of HIT cardio on the stepper. Very happy with my workout, was able to hit 275 on flat bench for a set of 10 followed by 315 for a set 6. I have always had average chest strength so i was ok with this workout. Also hit a PR on incline flyes- 80's for 8.

Strength has def been increasing while bodyfat seems to be decreasing. Cant ask for much more than that. Weight was at 236 which isnt two bad considering my winter weight usually runs around 250. Def feeling leaner and strong...all great things.

All very good things to be experdiencing.

Glad you got your workouts in and things are going well, man. I can only imagine the balancing act of all those things and still getting into the gym, so props on that, bro.

IRON4LIFE

IRON4LIFE

Awards
  • Established
got another solid back workout in followed by 30mins of cardio...feeling strong and musle roundness is def starting to pop. Overall im quite happy thus far.

IRON4LIFE

IRON4LIFE

Awards
  • Established
Day 16 Update- liking the product so far..strength is up, muscle hardness and fullness is def noticeable. Great pumps, endurance and agression during my workouts. This product is def shinning for me.

Hit arms and cardio last night. Another solid workout.

IRON4LIFE

IRON4LIFE

Awards
  • Established
Workouts continue to get better. Startting to lean out a little more while keeping my strength. Def a big plus in my book

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Been crazy with packing for our move but have been able to get my workouts in. Strength def is a big plus still. libido seems to have leveled back out to normal. A nice leaning effect thus far. Which is great considering my strength and endurance is still increasing.
Sounds awesome!

IRON4LIFE

IRON4LIFE

Awards
  • Established
Final Review of Southlands Recourse
Well I finished my last dose of recourse tonight. Overall I thought this was a great product. This product shinned for me in the strength, libido (first 15 days were the most noticeable) and pump departments. During this run, my bodyweight stayed relatively the same ( +/- 2-3lb swings per day) while the mirror seemed to show a loss in bf. Additionally, I am down another notch in my weight belt. My bench shot up the most amongst the other big compound movements. Endurance was also noticeable during this run.
Overall, I would give this product the following:
Strength: 4/5…. My strength short up withn the first few days of using Recourse. Most noticeable increases were in shoulder presses, curls and bench press. Deadlift and Squats did increase in overall reps but nothing instance. Overall it certainly shines in this department as well.
Endurance: 5/5…. This product shinned here as well. Had plenty of endurance throughout my workout and at times easily could of kept working out…and all without any sort of a pre-workout.
Libido: 4/5…I noticed the strongest libido increase within the first two weeks of using the product. The remaining time on this product, my libido seemed to taper down to baseline. I contribute this mostly to stress of planning a wedding, moving and work…not the product. Overall it is definitely noticeable
Negative Sides: 5/5… honestly none to report here
Noticeable Test increases: 4/5… Def had some increase in aggression and overall alpha male feeling. Wasn’t as strong as some of the past Natty T-boosters I’ve used but certainly noticeable.. 4/5
Pump: 5/5… Had great pumps every workout. Which is great considering I was not using any sort of NO/PWO product.

Overall I thought Recourse was a great product and considering the price its definitely worth running. Give it a shot, you won’t be disappointed.

Iron4life

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
That's a solid final review. Thanks, bud! Glad you enjoyed the product!

enhanced

enhanced

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Great review on a great product!

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Awesome review, glad you enjoyed the run!