LG Sciences Liquid Trifecta Kit Stacked With TesTren

Page 3 of 9 First 12345 ... Last

1. Here is a current leg pic... yes i know they are NOT polished bronze god legs, BUT,,, considering my entire life ive had stick legs,, and now im building mass, actually quite fast over the past two years.. and this year is the first year ive hit the legs even harder, im proud of where ive got them.. polishing begins 2013.
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Ironmag Labs & Blackstone Labs Rep
    [

2. Like the blues! LOL! Looking good bud!
    "Aren't two sparrows sold for a small coin? But not one of them will fall to the ground without your Father knowing about it already. Even the hairs of your head are all counted. Don't be afraid. You are worth more than many sparrows."
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by lukehayd View Post
    Like the blues! LOL! Looking good bud!
    haha... i assume you mean the underwear.. heres a tip that will CHANGE your life,,, the brand is called "Body Glove" and i bought them at TJ Maxx, 10 dollars for 6 pair of them.. my wife says they have changed my attitude so drastically that she calls them my "wonderpants" instead of underpants haha... ive chaffed all my life,,, literally as far as i can remember,, and these changed that.. haha
    [

4. so you gained 25 lbs on this cycle?

5. solid wheels bruh, keep bringing them up!! (sweep)
    can you post a pic similiar to the one on page 1 (same lighting / position) for a good comparison?
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by LG Sciences
    so you gained 25 lbs on this cycle?
    Roughly yes depending on the day. But in the last week I havent dipped under 200 and visually my bf% has stayed the same. I don't feel super bloated or anything although I do know that some is water weight. My diet has been very clean and I haven't even had a cheat meal.

I'm as surprised as you are with the gain. But also keep in mind that I'm not the average person taking your supps... I actually eat properly . The math is calculated for the diet. And I lift properly for each body part. I don't over work or under work each body part each week.

I believe this log is valuable because it shows what a quality product can do when stacked with a calculated routine with proper diet for gains already established.
    [

7. Update: I forgot to mention. Proof this supplement works is normal side effects that happen during the end of almost every ph cycle. I always get joints that feel dry and rubbing. Primarily my left knee. The soreness is quite intense depending on how I move it or how long its not moved during the day while sitting. It usually lasts a week and half. And I will up my fishoil and fats. And lower my carbs for compensation for needed calories. The soreness will clear up. But like I said I see this as a good thing because it proves this supp works.
    [

8. two words for you.. castor oil...

hey i just saw that you are a rep... did you not recieve an email from me? check your junk folder too.
    thanx
    FINAFLEX forum rep
    visit our website at finaflex.com

9. That is an amazing result. Great job!

10. Quote Originally Posted by xR1pp3Rx
    two words for you.. castor oil...

hey i just saw that you are a rep... did you not recieve an email from me? check your junk folder too.
    thanx
    Lol I've already tried laxatives and braggs apple cider vinegar to flush out waste and even after crapping up a storm... I never got below 200 lol
    [

11. no naw man use to rub onto your sore joints then wrap the area with celophane.. this will keep it from getting all over your closthes and furniture.
    also it will help keep your skin warm and open up the pores.. your sore joints will feel like a champ in no time
    FINAFLEX forum rep

12. www(dot)youtube(dot)com/watch?v=XMejm5KQneU&feature=yo utu.be

9-09-2012 Video.
    [

13. cool stuff man! raw, visceral.
    FINAFLEX forum rep

14. Tried to get my leg workout today. Got about 15mins into my heavy day... And I was having enough dry joint in my left knee that I had to switch it to a light weight volume day. Got through about 15 more mins and had to stop.

* if you are a normally healthy individual, you probably won't have joint pain. Or atleast not as strong. It usually only intensifies if you already have a recurring injury. When I was very young I suffered several times left knee injury ranging from hyperextending it from sidewalk trip and then in middle school completely dislocation of it from a motocross accident, this log wouldn't be accurate if I didn't explain why I am prone to knee pain when ph/designers are introduced into my system. *

Yesterday while at Wal-Mart I looked for castor oil but they were out. Tomorrow morning I will look at CVS.
    [

15. do it! you will thank me ~

BTW, im startign to notice a slight drying out as well.. my Lt-911 is almost gone so its been a little over a month useing it.. im sure its not the eq or the trenav causeing this.
    FINAFLEX forum rep

16. Lol, mid week trip to CVS! Who's up?
    [

17. boy to i feel like a dingle berry.... i went to cvs this morning and picked up my supplies... castor oil, saran wrap,,, disposable rubber gloves,,, and a halloween cadbury egg....

no matter how many times i said it was for my knee,,, im positive the lady at the counter thinks im f*cking my neice and she gets a cadbury egg for being such a good sport.... i hope today gets better hahahahahaha
    [

18. haha dont think for a second i am not sitting on a bottle from yrs gone past.. the stuff lasts forever.
    FINAFLEX forum rep

19. good stuff

20. flax oil should help but it is gross IMHO

21. Quote Originally Posted by LG Sciences View Post
    flax oil should help but it is gross IMHO
    Flax Oil by itself is nasty,, but what Im going to do is put some in a shaker with some LG Protein that I should be receiving fairly soon and then mix/drink/mix/drink/mix/drink cause it rises to the top so fast. ive did it in the past and its alot easier for me to stomach that when blended in a shaker than downing straight olive oil...

and also Since last night ive started editing my Chest video from yesterday, Exporting/Rendering To a h.264 720p file that is 15 minutes and 255mb ... evidently takes 17 hours... so I started the first part last night and its currently completely the first export at home. Should be done by the time I get out of work.

I guess the reason it is taking so long to export is because of Red Giants "Looks" plugin. Because i know its not the "Title Layer" that is taking that time. Once that is done exporting I can add the correct audio to it and then export it and it should take several hours at the most!
    [

22. Are you going to post before / after pics?. A 25 lb gain is pretty ridiculous, and no offense at all but it seems pretty unlikely with a ph, unless you gained a bit of fat..
    Even when Phil heath gained ten pounds of stage weight in a year, people were FREAKING OUT

Edit: I just want you to know i'm not trying to be negative or troll you, or call you out, sorry if it seems that way

23. other than random pics, side by sides will be posted after PCT. reason being, is its NOT the amount you gain during a PH/DS cycle thats important,, its what you KEEP that is important. and depending on how I react to the initial week after PCT starts (where most people drop their water weight) will be the deciding factor how how I perform the final 4 weeks of PCT.

a calorie surplus of 500 over TDEE in 30 days gives you a theoretical gain of 4.28 pounds. (500*30/3500)
    a calorie surplus of 750 over TDEE in 30 days gives you a theoretical gain of 6.43 pounds. (750*30/3500)

which is why I believe that i will be closer to 190 area by the time I am done with PCT. But like I said, Only time will tell. Because other than the cadbury egg I had yesterday, I have not cheated at all on the diet. Everything was measured using a digital scale. All the meals were the same every every day of each week (TDEE + Surplus was recalculated each monday to allow for change in weight.) The PH business and what it does for everyone isn't an exact science which is why companies like LG Sciences has people do these logs and different types of alternative stacks. To see what happens. Granted I KNOW some of it is water weight and probably impacted crap lol from the addition of more complex carbohydrate's. What should be taken away from this log is that I gained more than I usually gain when Im off all compounds.

There was something else I was going to say but I cant remember what it was going to be.
    [

24. Quote Originally Posted by anabolicinsdr
    other than random pics, side by sides will be posted after PCT. reason being, is its NOT the amount you gain during a PH/DS cycle thats important,, its what you KEEP that is important. and depending on how I react to the initial week after PCT starts (where most people drop their water weight) will be the deciding factor how how I perform the final 4 weeks of PCT.

a calorie surplus of 500 over TDEE in 30 days gives you a theoretical gain of 4.28 pounds. (500*30/3500)
    a calorie surplus of 750 over TDEE in 30 days gives you a theoretical gain of 6.43 pounds. (750*30/3500)

which is why I believe that i will be closer to 190 area by the time I am done with PCT. But like I said, Only time will tell. Because other than the cadbury egg I had yesterday, I have not cheated at all on the diet. Everything was measured using a digital scale. All the meals were the same every every day of each week (TDEE + Surplus was recalculated each monday to allow for change in weight.) The PH business and what it does for everyone isn't an exact science which is why companies like LG Sciences has people do these logs and different types of alternative stacks. To see what happens. Granted I KNOW some of it is water weight and probably impacted crap lol from the addition of more complex carbohydrate's. What should be taken away from this log is that I gained more than I usually gain when Im off all compounds.

There was something else I was going to say but I cant remember what it was going to be.
    I edited my above post just wanted you to know I wasn't trying to be a Dick, sorry if it came off that way

25. wait a min.. first you mentioned impacted crap... then you said log.. wich is it?
    FINAFLEX forum rep

26. Quote Originally Posted by anabolicinsdr View Post
    Flax Oil by itself is nasty,, but what Im going to do is put some in a shaker with some LG Protein that I should be receiving fairly soon and then mix/drink/mix/drink/mix/drink cause it rises to the top so fast. ive did it in the past and its alot easier for me to stomach that when blended in a shaker than downing straight olive oil...

and also Since last night ive started editing my Chest video from yesterday, Exporting/Rendering To a h.264 720p file that is 15 minutes and 255mb ... evidently takes 17 hours... so I started the first part last night and its currently completely the first export at home. Should be done by the time I get out of work.

I guess the reason it is taking so long to export is because of Red Giants "Looks" plugin. Because i know its not the "Title Layer" that is taking that time. Once that is done exporting I can add the correct audio to it and then export it and it should take several hours at the most!
    perhaps its time for some horse power... can u say corei7with lots o ram????? thats how i roll ... but ive been editing and rendureing/ modeling textureing and all that stuff for about 10 yrs now.. and i found out pretty early on that even the cleanest of source matl and the best editing STILL requires a massive amount of ram at a minimum and perferably several cores on the CPU. BTW i had king set you up a vlog corner on the home forums.
    FINAFLEX forum rep

27. No offense taken at all. I do understand that 25lbs is ridiculous. but keep in mind that i started at 180-185 depending on the time of day and that at my heaviest i was 209. 1 complete day of laxatives later i was 200. so in actuality i would say the gain that should be considered would be 15lbs. lets say I gained 5lbs of muscle on this stack + TDEE + Respectable calorie surplus. that leaves 10lbs of water weight to be held for the month. I didnt monitor my sodium at all, I LOVE SALT, but I also had 1-2 gallons of water a day. I just want to make it clear that math calculations do not lie, and even photos can (believe me, i used to be paid to make ugly senior girls look beautiful for their senior photos) the only thing that pics will tell you in MY case is that my thighs look bigger and that my shoulders look alittle bit rounder.

I am not the leanest person in the world, in fact, I currently cannot see my abs. But I also couldnt see them before I started this Stack. What I consider myself is a "BuiltFat" In the guide photo I am going to post right now.

What people should take away from this log is that I am a NORMAL guy, who struggles with being ripped, but realistically has more muscle than the super shredded skinny guy had in high school that all the girls like cause he had abs and a 28in waist.

I am a classic case of an endomorphic body. I gain muscle very easily, but also gain fat easily and take off fat slowly over time.
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    [

28. Quote Originally Posted by xR1pp3Rx View Post
    perhaps its time for some horse power... can u say corei7with lots o ram????? thats how i roll ... but ive been editing and rendureing/ modeling textureing and all that stuff for about 10 yrs now.. and i found out pretty early on that even the cleanest of source matl and the best editing STILL requires a massive amount of ram at a minimum and perferably several cores on the CPU. BTW i had king set you up a vlog corner on the home forums.
    I used to have a 8-core Mac Pro desktop but times got hard and I had to sell it. and now i roll with just a regular HP G62 (looks like a plastic macbook pro) with a 2.1Ghz and 6gb of ram. eventually im going to build a desktop for it but first i need to convince my wife i need to have it... (shes heard the "I need this and cannot do my job without it" type of story quite some time and likes to remind me how many things i have collecting dust lol)

also, for the vlog corner on the home forum, you mean LG's forum? thats pretty sweet, email me the link once you have that. that made my day. its really cool
    [

29. yep thats what i meant... not sure if its up yet i also requested to get it stickied as well.
    FINAFLEX forum rep

30. Finally Rendered
    [

•   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 04-24-2012, 03:45 AM
  2. LG Sciences' Primed and Pumped Stack combo sale
    By fightclub2012 in forum LG Sciences
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 02-26-2011, 08:14 PM
  3. LG Science's Trifecta Stack + Free I-GH-1!!!
    By Steveoph in forum LG Sciences
    Replies: 35
    Last Post: 07-22-2010, 05:11 PM
  4. LG Science's Trifecta Stack + Free I-GH-1!!!
    By Steveoph in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 03-19-2009, 10:26 PM
  5. LG Science's Trifecta Stack + Free I-GH-1!!!
    By Steveoph in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 01-20-2009, 06:46 PM