LG Sciences Liquid Trifecta Kit Stacked With TesTren - AnabolicMinds.com - Page 3

LG Sciences Liquid Trifecta Kit Stacked With TesTren

Page 3 of 7 First 12345 ... Last
  1. New Member
    Stats
    5'6"  215 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by LG Sciences View Post
    flax oil should help but it is gross IMHO
    Flax Oil by itself is nasty,, but what Im going to do is put some in a shaker with some LG Protein that I should be receiving fairly soon and then mix/drink/mix/drink/mix/drink cause it rises to the top so fast. ive did it in the past and its alot easier for me to stomach that when blended in a shaker than downing straight olive oil...

and also Since last night ive started editing my Chest video from yesterday, Exporting/Rendering To a h.264 720p file that is 15 minutes and 255mb ... evidently takes 17 hours... so I started the first part last night and its currently completely the first export at home. Should be done by the time I get out of work.

I guess the reason it is taking so long to export is because of Red Giants "Looks" plugin. Because i know its not the "Title Layer" that is taking that time. Once that is done exporting I can add the correct audio to it and then export it and it should take several hours at the most!
    Ironmag Labs & Blackstone Labs Rep
    [

2. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  200 lbs.
    Answers

Are you going to post before / after pics?. A 25 lb gain is pretty ridiculous, and no offense at all but it seems pretty unlikely with a ph, unless you gained a bit of fat..
    Even when Phil heath gained ten pounds of stage weight in a year, people were FREAKING OUT

Edit: I just want you to know i'm not trying to be negative or troll you, or call you out, sorry if it seems that way

3. New Member
    Stats
    5'6"  215 lbs.
    Answers

other than random pics, side by sides will be posted after PCT. reason being, is its NOT the amount you gain during a PH/DS cycle thats important,, its what you KEEP that is important. and depending on how I react to the initial week after PCT starts (where most people drop their water weight) will be the deciding factor how how I perform the final 4 weeks of PCT.

a calorie surplus of 500 over TDEE in 30 days gives you a theoretical gain of 4.28 pounds. (500*30/3500)
    a calorie surplus of 750 over TDEE in 30 days gives you a theoretical gain of 6.43 pounds. (750*30/3500)

which is why I believe that i will be closer to 190 area by the time I am done with PCT. But like I said, Only time will tell. Because other than the cadbury egg I had yesterday, I have not cheated at all on the diet. Everything was measured using a digital scale. All the meals were the same every every day of each week (TDEE + Surplus was recalculated each monday to allow for change in weight.) The PH business and what it does for everyone isn't an exact science which is why companies like LG Sciences has people do these logs and different types of alternative stacks. To see what happens. Granted I KNOW some of it is water weight and probably impacted crap lol from the addition of more complex carbohydrate's. What should be taken away from this log is that I gained more than I usually gain when Im off all compounds.

There was something else I was going to say but I cant remember what it was going to be.
    [

•   

4. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  200 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by anabolicinsdr
    other than random pics, side by sides will be posted after PCT. reason being, is its NOT the amount you gain during a PH/DS cycle thats important,, its what you KEEP that is important. and depending on how I react to the initial week after PCT starts (where most people drop their water weight) will be the deciding factor how how I perform the final 4 weeks of PCT.

a calorie surplus of 500 over TDEE in 30 days gives you a theoretical gain of 4.28 pounds. (500*30/3500)
    a calorie surplus of 750 over TDEE in 30 days gives you a theoretical gain of 6.43 pounds. (750*30/3500)

which is why I believe that i will be closer to 190 area by the time I am done with PCT. But like I said, Only time will tell. Because other than the cadbury egg I had yesterday, I have not cheated at all on the diet. Everything was measured using a digital scale. All the meals were the same every every day of each week (TDEE + Surplus was recalculated each monday to allow for change in weight.) The PH business and what it does for everyone isn't an exact science which is why companies like LG Sciences has people do these logs and different types of alternative stacks. To see what happens. Granted I KNOW some of it is water weight and probably impacted crap lol from the addition of more complex carbohydrate's. What should be taken away from this log is that I gained more than I usually gain when Im off all compounds.

There was something else I was going to say but I cant remember what it was going to be.
    I edited my above post just wanted you to know I wasn't trying to be a Dick, sorry if it came off that way

5. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  201 lbs.
    Answers

wait a min.. first you mentioned impacted crap... then you said log.. wich is it?
    FINAFLEX forum rep
    visit our website at finaflex.com

6. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  201 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by anabolicinsdr View Post
    Flax Oil by itself is nasty,, but what Im going to do is put some in a shaker with some LG Protein that I should be receiving fairly soon and then mix/drink/mix/drink/mix/drink cause it rises to the top so fast. ive did it in the past and its alot easier for me to stomach that when blended in a shaker than downing straight olive oil...

and also Since last night ive started editing my Chest video from yesterday, Exporting/Rendering To a h.264 720p file that is 15 minutes and 255mb ... evidently takes 17 hours... so I started the first part last night and its currently completely the first export at home. Should be done by the time I get out of work.

I guess the reason it is taking so long to export is because of Red Giants "Looks" plugin. Because i know its not the "Title Layer" that is taking that time. Once that is done exporting I can add the correct audio to it and then export it and it should take several hours at the most!
    perhaps its time for some horse power... can u say corei7with lots o ram????? thats how i roll ... but ive been editing and rendureing/ modeling textureing and all that stuff for about 10 yrs now.. and i found out pretty early on that even the cleanest of source matl and the best editing STILL requires a massive amount of ram at a minimum and perferably several cores on the CPU. BTW i had king set you up a vlog corner on the home forums.
    FINAFLEX forum rep

7. New Member
    Stats
    5'6"  215 lbs.
    Answers

No offense taken at all. I do understand that 25lbs is ridiculous. but keep in mind that i started at 180-185 depending on the time of day and that at my heaviest i was 209. 1 complete day of laxatives later i was 200. so in actuality i would say the gain that should be considered would be 15lbs. lets say I gained 5lbs of muscle on this stack + TDEE + Respectable calorie surplus. that leaves 10lbs of water weight to be held for the month. I didnt monitor my sodium at all, I LOVE SALT, but I also had 1-2 gallons of water a day. I just want to make it clear that math calculations do not lie, and even photos can (believe me, i used to be paid to make ugly senior girls look beautiful for their senior photos) the only thing that pics will tell you in MY case is that my thighs look bigger and that my shoulders look alittle bit rounder.

I am not the leanest person in the world, in fact, I currently cannot see my abs. But I also couldnt see them before I started this Stack. What I consider myself is a "BuiltFat" In the guide photo I am going to post right now.

What people should take away from this log is that I am a NORMAL guy, who struggles with being ripped, but realistically has more muscle than the super shredded skinny guy had in high school that all the girls like cause he had abs and a 28in waist.

I am a classic case of an endomorphic body. I gain muscle very easily, but also gain fat easily and take off fat slowly over time.
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    [

8. New Member
    Stats
    5'6"  215 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by xR1pp3Rx View Post
    perhaps its time for some horse power... can u say corei7with lots o ram????? thats how i roll ... but ive been editing and rendureing/ modeling textureing and all that stuff for about 10 yrs now.. and i found out pretty early on that even the cleanest of source matl and the best editing STILL requires a massive amount of ram at a minimum and perferably several cores on the CPU. BTW i had king set you up a vlog corner on the home forums.
    I used to have a 8-core Mac Pro desktop but times got hard and I had to sell it. and now i roll with just a regular HP G62 (looks like a plastic macbook pro) with a 2.1Ghz and 6gb of ram. eventually im going to build a desktop for it but first i need to convince my wife i need to have it... (shes heard the "I need this and cannot do my job without it" type of story quite some time and likes to remind me how many things i have collecting dust lol)

also, for the vlog corner on the home forum, you mean LG's forum? thats pretty sweet, email me the link once you have that. that made my day. its really cool
    [

9. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  201 lbs.
    Answers

yep thats what i meant... not sure if its up yet i also requested to get it stickied as well.
    FINAFLEX forum rep

10. New Member
    Stats
    5'6"  215 lbs.
    Answers

Finally Rendered
    [

11. New Member
    Stats
    5'6"  215 lbs.
    Answers

Currently Uploading to youtube
    [

12. New Member
    Stats
    5'6"  215 lbs.
    Answers
    [

13. New Member
    Stats
    5'6"  215 lbs.
    Answers

[

14. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  200 lbs.
    Answers

As far as the machines-- I have one thing to say- machines are a waste of time.
    the only time i'd ever do machine work is at the end of my free weights for some supplementary work, if i am too exhausted to perform a movement properly.. stick to free weights brother. barbell / dumbell, they will produce greater results, 100% of the time.
    as far as cardio, i also do the stairmaster, keeping my hr inbetween 120-140 bpm.
    if you really want to burn fat, do intervals cardio, ie draging a sled, pushing / pulling a prowler / sprints

15. New Member
    Stats
    5'6"  215 lbs.
    Answers

I 100% agree with you that most of the time You/I should use free weights, because I prefer them too, problem was that to accomadate my camera, i needed to be in areas where people werent, and I also only had 1 hour to workout cause i had to pick up my wife from work so i couldnt wait for people to get off something i needed to use.
    [

16. New Member
    Stats
    5'6"  215 lbs.
    Answers

acer, when i went to that gym with my dad in the early 2000's they used to have the nice hammer strength press machine, so i was hoping i could use that in the video, but for some reason jon, the owner, had that plate loaded HS machine in storage... which is nuts cause its awesome i never work with a spotter at home or the gym because honestly i just cant find a workout partner, so i usually press in my squatrack at home, yea i know thats not popular,, but its at home,, and whos going to yell at me? lol me?
    [

17. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  200 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by anabolicinsdr
    acer, when i went to that gym with my dad in the early 2000's they used to have the nice hammer strength press machine, so i was hoping i could use that in the video, but for some reason jon, the owner, had that plate loaded HS machine in storage... which is nuts cause its awesome i never work with a spotter at home or the gym because honestly i just cant find a workout partner, so i usually press in my squatrack at home, yea i know thats not popular,, but its at home,, and whos going to yell at me? lol me?
    Nothing wrong with that dude

18. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  201 lbs.
    Answers

its the curling in the rack that pisses everyone off!!> awesome edits on your vid brofuss. i also like your chat sesh at the end. very good stuff.
    FINAFLEX forum rep

19. New Member
    Stats
    5'6"  215 lbs.
    Answers

UPDATE:
    Getting near the end of my bottles of TesTren, MMv3 & Methyl 1-D I will Be starting my Bottle of Liquid Formadrol soon. also,
    starting yesterday I replaced all my simple carbs (pre and post) workout with complex carbs (kale) and woke up feeling really full.. not a bad full like a stomach bloat full,, but a fullness that can be felt in my man bacon (lats) & Posterior Deltoids. Today is a food shirt day nothing like full sleeve caps
    [

20. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  230 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by anabolicinsdr View Post
    UPDATE:
    Getting near the end of my bottles of TesTren, MMv3 & Methyl 1-D I will Be starting my Bottle of Liquid Formadrol soon. also,
    starting yesterday I replaced all my simple carbs (pre and post) workout with complex carbs (kale) and woke up feeling really full.. not a bad full like a stomach bloat full,, but a fullness that can be felt in my man bacon (lats) & Posterior Deltoids. Today is a food shirt day nothing like full sleeve caps
    LOL at "man bacon"

I always feel fuller(muscles) with lots of complex carbs. The only simple carbs I eat are a couple pieces of fruit when I break fast at noon.
    Formutech Nutrition Rep----------------Check out my CONQU3R log!:
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------- http://goo.gl/G8a4Ss
    www.facebook.com/fnutrition

21. New Member
    Stats
    5'6"  215 lbs.
    Answers

So tonight I was supposed to have 2 extra people helping me record my workout. but they decided they didnt want to help. anyways, im going to let the forum decide now...

would you guys rather i record my shoulder workout tonight, or my arm workout tomorrow. you can only pick one.
    [

22. New Member
    Stats
    5'6"  215 lbs.
    Answers

Just received my supplies from LG today. really excited about it, especially the strawberry lemonade preworkout drink. seriously guys who ever reads this... know that I will only use product from company's that i trust and wouldnt ever recommend someone use something that i havent used myself. Im not some mindless drone, i will tell people what i like and what i dont like. and LG Sciences is a product that I am willing to put my name behind and recommend to my clients and friends/family.

Made In USA/Michigan!
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    [

23. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.
    Answers

tried everything but the protein, it's good ****e! form x was really nice at 6 per day

24. New Member
    Stats
    5'6"  215 lbs.
    Answers

@stephen. LG is a great company. I like that you reviewed t911 Liquid. the tablets are one of my favorite lg products, first time i used it was last summer. I used it after a strong superdrol cycle and honestly when you come off a compound its very depressing having decreased sexual function. and t911 helped stimulate the function again and improved my stamina and hardness. sorry about that vision right there,, but it is what it is haha... a great product and legal.
    [

25. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.
    Answers

Yeah I tried both, then tabs are good for pct easier to hide and dose but I like the liquids effects more. Much more immediate for my goals right now. Glad you added the tabs though instead of just using the liquid pct included better safe than sorry

26. New Member
    Stats
    5'6"  215 lbs.
    Answers

Shoulder day update pic. Enjoy! Remember I'm just a normal guy improving his physique. Don't jump on my obvious points I need to improve, trust me ... I know lol

Name:  ForumRunner_20120914_210831.png
Views: 322
Size:  193.8 KB
    [

27. New Member
    Stats
    5'6"  215 lbs.
    Answers

Recording a arm work out tonight. Stay tuned.
    [

28. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  201 lbs.
    Answers

looking forward to it!
    FINAFLEX forum rep

29. New Member
    Stats
    5'6"  215 lbs.
    Answers

Currently editing the video! I would say late Monday is an accurate time frame.

And yea rip, I did check out refurbished desktops and just can't swing it right now (even checked building my own since I'm a computer technician day job lol) I will probably get one before Christmas once all these damn weddings of family members quit damaging my bank account... Gundam style.
    [

30. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  201 lbs.
    Answers

i am looking forward to your next video on moday is it? me and my production crew are contimplating setting up a render farm so maybe in a few months from now we will be able to render on a private farm allowing u to have much faster return to your workstation for other projects.
    FINAFLEX forum rep

31. New Member
    Stats
    5'6"  215 lbs.
    Answers

Awesomeness haha. The fact you know what a render farm is,,, proves how long you've been in the business instead of being like "oh just go buy a MacBook pro, that'll be good enough"
    [

32. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  201 lbs.
    Answers

i warned u! we are going to bring LG into the 21st century! the rebirth of LG will be nothing short of amazing.
    if u want to post up your current vids on GRN and youtube let me know.
    FINAFLEX forum rep

33. New Member
    Stats
    5'6"  215 lbs.
    Answers

Sure! Paris Hilton has taught me there is no such thing as bad publicity. And yea I know my lifts aren't impressive but there is a shortage of people in the gym lifting correctly with good form actually hitting the target muscle. I'm a volume guy, makes me less prone to injury, and just as kai Greene has said "i am a bodybuilder, I will never be a weight lifter. The poundage doesnt matter. It's about actually stimulating the target muscle" I will never be a power lifter. so if people are watching these videos to see fits of strength them I'm going to disappoint a lot of people. But if people are watching these videos to see a average guy grow through proper training, nutrition and supplementation... Then they should definitely stay tuned!
    [

34. New Member
    Stats
    5'6"  215 lbs.
    Answers

Video has rendered, now currently adding the audio.
    [

35. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  201 lbs.
    Answers

what program/s are you useing to make these vids?
    LGSciences
    PH-17
    FINAFLEX forum rep

36. New Member
    Stats
    5'6"  215 lbs.
    Answers

Im Using Adobe Premiere Pro CS6. And Then if i have to do anything special to the audio (more than what Premiere is capable of) I use Digidesign Pro-Tools
    [

37. Sunz out, Gunz out...
    Stats
    5'10"  183 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by xR1pp3Rx
    what program/s are you useing to make these vids?
    LGSciences
    PH-17
    I've been eyeing that PH-17.
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.
    www.InsaneVeins.com

38. New Member
    Stats
    5'6"  215 lbs.
    Answers

Ok, so im doing the final render right now, keep in mind that my "curls" are not crap form curls with the barbell.. they are "drag curls" they really really really hit the outside of the bicep, a real great squeeze and contraction move that doesnt require much weight to really annihilate the bicep head.
    [

39. New Member
    Stats
    5'6"  215 lbs.
    Answers

[

40. New Member
    Stats
    5'6"  215 lbs.
    Answers

Welp guys... i think i am officially sick.
    [

•   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 04-24-2012, 01:45 AM
  2. LG Sciences' Primed and Pumped Stack combo sale
    By fightclub2012 in forum LG Sciences
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 02-26-2011, 06:14 PM
  3. LG Science's Trifecta Stack + Free I-GH-1!!!
    By Steveoph in forum LG Sciences
    Replies: 35
    Last Post: 07-22-2010, 03:11 PM
  4. LG Science's Trifecta Stack + Free I-GH-1!!!
    By Steveoph in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 03-19-2009, 08:26 PM
  5. LG Science's Trifecta Stack + Free I-GH-1!!!
    By Steveoph in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 01-20-2009, 04:46 PM