LG Sciences Liquid Trifecta Kit Stacked With TesTren

Page 2 of 9 First 1234 ... Last

  1. Switched up my chest workout tonight. Currently resting between sets. Will update when I finish.
    Ironmag Labs & Blackstone Labs Rep
    [



  2. This time I started with a pre exhaustion move. Light cable flys till failure. Then moved into my standard chest workout with lighter weights and precise movements. Perfect form. Feeling every stretch and contraction.

    Tip of the day. When trying to build mass. Check your ego at the door. The biggest guy in the gym is rarely the one lifting the most amount if weight.

    It's not over yet. But I am feeling great on this current LG stack.
    Ironmag Labs & Blackstone Labs Rep
    [

    •   
       


  3. 192 this morning.
    Ironmag Labs & Blackstone Labs Rep
    [


  4. Just got back from vacation. Getting back on track... Get ready for me to live here!
    Ironmag Labs & Blackstone Labs Rep
    [


  5. Who said you could go on vacation?!?!?!

  6. My sexy Filipino wife in a thong bikini... #youvebeentrumped haha
    Ironmag Labs & Blackstone Labs Rep
    [


  7. Quote Originally Posted by anabolicinsdr View Post
    My sexy Filipino wife in a thong bikini... #youvebeentrumped haha
    Pics or it didnt happen

  8. My beautiful wife who said yea before I even worked out. Just celebrated our three year anniversary.
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Ironmag Labs & Blackstone Labs Rep
    [


  9. Quote Originally Posted by anabolicinsdr
    My beautiful wife who said yea before I even worked out. Just celebrated our three year anniversary.

    <img src="http://anabolicminds.com/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=64 581"/>
    Good job!
    Formutech Nutrition Rep----------------Check out my CONQU3R log!:
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------- http://goo.gl/G8a4Ss
    www.facebook.com/fnutrition

  10. Welcome to the forum, will be following your log closely
    •   
       


  11. oh baby bring on that grueling back pumps this morning... upping the water/taurine/liv52 just as precaution.
    Ironmag Labs & Blackstone Labs Rep
    [


  12. hey man me and my buddy are going to start this stack in about a week or two i was wondering what times you take the methyl1d and mmv3 throughout the day and which you take before workout if you do

  13. 8am 12pm 4pm 8pm

    I like to spread things out evenly. Also I don't rely on it to get me amped pre workout. For that, I make sure I've hit all my macros and gotten enough sleep. If you hit those you don't need a pre workout to get you in the mood to workout. Treat all supps like what they are, products to be used to enhance your workout asking as you have your diet and training on point
    Ironmag Labs & Blackstone Labs Rep
    [


  14. ya i hear ya...do you take mmv3 and methyl together at those times? or like 15 minutes apart

  15. Together.

    Hit 200 this morning.
    Ironmag Labs & Blackstone Labs Rep
    [


  16. good stuff man

  17. Nice nice.

  18. subbed, welcome to the forum brother.. As far as pics or it didnt happen i think he was talking about the thong bikini

  19. Anyone else having issues with connecting on the android app? I've been having a terrible time the last couple days.
    Ironmag Labs & Blackstone Labs Rep
    [


  20. Quote Originally Posted by anabolicinsdr
    Anyone else having issues with connecting on the android app? I've been having a terrible time the last couple days.
    Yeah it sucks sometimes. You just have to totally log out of the app and then try again. That usually works
    Formutech Nutrition Rep----------------Check out my CONQU3R log!:
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------- http://goo.gl/G8a4Ss
    www.facebook.com/fnutrition

  21. I have troubles with website even. I go to post and then it doesnt reload and then when it does, Ive posted twice


  22. Updates??
    Formutech Nutrition Rep----------------Check out my CONQU3R log!:
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------- http://goo.gl/G8a4Ss
    www.facebook.com/fnutrition

  23. Yea. Sorry this app for android sucks and barely let's me log in. I receive all email updates and then can't get **** into the forum most of the time.

    I feel the same. Lift strength us stagnant. But body weight is up to 209 pre morning routine in bathroom.
    Ironmag Labs & Blackstone Labs Rep
    [


  24. Taken several attempts to post this. Errors seem ti happen while on WiFi but not while on 3g or wired connection

    Ok so I think I've worked the bugs out of the app.

    Update: upped my water intake and taurine intake since my back pumps have gotten stronger. Not a concern just something the happens at the end of any hormone cycle. I will be starting pct soon.

    Update: seem to be holding water this week. At 209 lbs. At the start of this cycle I didn't anticipate getting this high. Testren is a new product so its not yet known how reacts with other LG products but starting this journey I was 180-185 depending on the time of day and I'm up roughly 25lbs . My ability to maintain vascularity during the day is harder. But when I'm physically working out the pumps are out of this world.

    Update: natural test has been suppressed. Testicular atrophy is visually apparent. As well as flaccid shaft size. While aroused shaft is normal and sexual performance has not been compromised though. Forgive me for this info but I feel as a stack tester it is a concern of others in the future if they are unaware while using the stack in the future.
    Ironmag Labs & Blackstone Labs Rep
    [


  25. Quote Originally Posted by anabolicinsdr
    Taken several attempts to post this. Errors seem ti happen while on WiFi but not while on 3g or wired connection

    Ok so I think I've worked the bugs out of the app.

    Update: upped my water intake and taurine intake since my back pumps have gotten stronger. Not a concern just something the happens at the end of any hormone cycle. I will be starting pct soon.

    Update: seem to be holding water this week. At 209 lbs. At the start of this cycle I didn't anticipate getting this high. Testren is a new product so its not yet known how reacts with other LG products but starting this journey I was 180-185 depending on the time of day and I'm up roughly 25lbs . My ability to maintain vascularity during the day is harder. But when I'm physically working out the pumps are out of this world.

    Update: natural test has been suppressed. Testicular atrophy is visually apparent. As well as flaccid shaft size. While aroused shaft is normal and sexual performance has not been compromised though. Forgive me for this info but I feel as a stack tester it is a concern of others in the future if they are unaware while using the stack in the future.
    Before and after pics (physique, not penis)? No problems keeping it hard?

  26. Lol. I guess sorta? Seems like it takes alittle longer to get there. But once its there I don't have a problem keeping it there.
    Ironmag Labs & Blackstone Labs Rep
    [


  27. im thankful for that info... it should be well noted. BTW so i dont have to reread your thread this late to the boards.. what is the daily dosage of the test tren??? and albeit stacked have u gotten annoyed with the liquid delivery? or is it ok with you?
    FINAFLEX forum rep
    visit our website at finaflex.com

  28. Great log. I aprecaite the feedback and its good to know your penis is still performing like a champ.

  29. Quote Originally Posted by xR1pp3Rx View Post
    im thankful for that info... it should be well noted. BTW so i dont have to reread your thread this late to the boards.. what is the daily dosage of the test tren??? and albeit stacked have u gotten annoyed with the liquid delivery? or is it ok with you?
    testren is 1ml 4 times a day.

    the liquid delivery is the part that sucks the most for me. i would much rather just take a handful of capsules. although i believe the liquid delivery is more efficient for delivery of the compound, it is an annoyance to have to do the protocol specific for liquid delivery methods.
    Ironmag Labs & Blackstone Labs Rep
    [


  30. Quote Originally Posted by LG Sciences View Post
    Great log. I appreciate the feedback and its good to know your penis is still performing like a champ.
    lol, thanks for that. the small balls arent a problem for me, i actually prefer them smaller because michigan heat normally causes me to chaff. only issue with the small balls is that if im on bottom and wife is on top,,, if she gets alittle too aggressive and starts bouncing in cowgirl,, sometimes she'll sit right on my danglers and they will kinda pop up inside of me.. lol, yes this info is needed for a proper log haha.
    Ironmag Labs & Blackstone Labs Rep
    [

  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 04-24-2012, 03:45 AM
  2. LG Sciences' Primed and Pumped Stack combo sale
    By fightclub2012 in forum LG Sciences
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 02-26-2011, 08:14 PM
  3. LG Science's Trifecta Stack + Free I-GH-1!!!
    By Steveoph in forum LG Sciences
    Replies: 35
    Last Post: 07-22-2010, 05:11 PM
  4. LG Science's Trifecta Stack + Free I-GH-1!!!
    By Steveoph in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 03-19-2009, 10:26 PM
  5. LG Science's Trifecta Stack + Free I-GH-1!!!
    By Steveoph in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 01-20-2009, 06:46 PM
Log in
Log in