LG Sciences Liquid Trifecta Kit Stacked With TesTren - AnabolicMinds.com - Page 2

LG Sciences Liquid Trifecta Kit Stacked With TesTren

Page 2 of 7 First 1234 ... Last
  1. New Member
    Stats
    5'6"  215 lbs.

oh baby bring on that grueling back pumps this morning... upping the water/taurine/liv52 just as precaution.
    Ironmag Labs & Blackstone Labs Rep
    [

2. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  180 lbs.

hey man me and my buddy are going to start this stack in about a week or two i was wondering what times you take the methyl1d and mmv3 throughout the day and which you take before workout if you do
  3. New Member
    Stats
    5'6"  215 lbs.

8am 12pm 4pm 8pm

I like to spread things out evenly. Also I don't rely on it to get me amped pre workout. For that, I make sure I've hit all my macros and gotten enough sleep. If you hit those you don't need a pre workout to get you in the mood to workout. Treat all supps like what they are, products to be used to enhance your workout asking as you have your diet and training on point
    [

•   

4. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  180 lbs.

ya i hear ya...do you take mmv3 and methyl together at those times? or like 15 minutes apart
  5. New Member
    Stats
    5'6"  215 lbs.

Together.

Hit 200 this morning.
    [

6. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  180 lbs.

good stuff man
  7. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'11"  195 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Nice nice.
  8. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  200 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

subbed, welcome to the forum brother.. As far as pics or it didnt happen i think he was talking about the thong bikini
  9. New Member
    Stats
    5'6"  215 lbs.

Anyone else having issues with connecting on the android app? I've been having a terrible time the last couple days.
    [

10. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  230 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by anabolicinsdr
    Anyone else having issues with connecting on the android app? I've been having a terrible time the last couple days.
    Yeah it sucks sometimes. You just have to totally log out of the app and then try again. That usually works
    Formutech Nutrition Rep----------------Check out my CONQU3R log!:
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------- http://goo.gl/G8a4Ss
    www.facebook.com/fnutrition
  11. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'11"  195 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

I have troubles with website even. I go to post and then it doesnt reload and then when it does, Ive posted twice

12. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  230 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Updates??
    Formutech Nutrition Rep----------------Check out my CONQU3R log!:
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------- http://goo.gl/G8a4Ss
    www.facebook.com/fnutrition
  13. New Member
    Stats
    5'6"  215 lbs.

Yea. Sorry this app for android sucks and barely let's me log in. I receive all email updates and then can't get **** into the forum most of the time.

I feel the same. Lift strength us stagnant. But body weight is up to 209 pre morning routine in bathroom.
    [

14. New Member
    Stats
    5'6"  215 lbs.

Taken several attempts to post this. Errors seem ti happen while on WiFi but not while on 3g or wired connection

Ok so I think I've worked the bugs out of the app.

Update: upped my water intake and taurine intake since my back pumps have gotten stronger. Not a concern just something the happens at the end of any hormone cycle. I will be starting pct soon.

Update: seem to be holding water this week. At 209 lbs. At the start of this cycle I didn't anticipate getting this high. Testren is a new product so its not yet known how reacts with other LG products but starting this journey I was 180-185 depending on the time of day and I'm up roughly 25lbs . My ability to maintain vascularity during the day is harder. But when I'm physically working out the pumps are out of this world.

Update: natural test has been suppressed. Testicular atrophy is visually apparent. As well as flaccid shaft size. While aroused shaft is normal and sexual performance has not been compromised though. Forgive me for this info but I feel as a stack tester it is a concern of others in the future if they are unaware while using the stack in the future.
    [

15. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  200 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by anabolicinsdr
    Taken several attempts to post this. Errors seem ti happen while on WiFi but not while on 3g or wired connection

Ok so I think I've worked the bugs out of the app.

Update: upped my water intake and taurine intake since my back pumps have gotten stronger. Not a concern just something the happens at the end of any hormone cycle. I will be starting pct soon.

Update: seem to be holding water this week. At 209 lbs. At the start of this cycle I didn't anticipate getting this high. Testren is a new product so its not yet known how reacts with other LG products but starting this journey I was 180-185 depending on the time of day and I'm up roughly 25lbs . My ability to maintain vascularity during the day is harder. But when I'm physically working out the pumps are out of this world.

Update: natural test has been suppressed. Testicular atrophy is visually apparent. As well as flaccid shaft size. While aroused shaft is normal and sexual performance has not been compromised though. Forgive me for this info but I feel as a stack tester it is a concern of others in the future if they are unaware while using the stack in the future.
    Before and after pics (physique, not penis)? No problems keeping it hard?
  16. New Member
    Stats
    5'6"  215 lbs.

Lol. I guess sorta? Seems like it takes alittle longer to get there. But once its there I don't have a problem keeping it there.
    [

17. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  222 lbs.

im thankful for that info... it should be well noted. BTW so i dont have to reread your thread this late to the boards.. what is the daily dosage of the test tren??? and albeit stacked have u gotten annoyed with the liquid delivery? or is it ok with you?
    FINAFLEX forum rep
    visit our website at finaflex.com
  18. Board Sponsor

Reputation Reputation

Great log. I aprecaite the feedback and its good to know your penis is still performing like a champ.
  19. New Member
    Stats
    5'6"  215 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by xR1pp3Rx View Post
    im thankful for that info... it should be well noted. BTW so i dont have to reread your thread this late to the boards.. what is the daily dosage of the test tren??? and albeit stacked have u gotten annoyed with the liquid delivery? or is it ok with you?
    testren is 1ml 4 times a day.

the liquid delivery is the part that sucks the most for me. i would much rather just take a handful of capsules. although i believe the liquid delivery is more efficient for delivery of the compound, it is an annoyance to have to do the protocol specific for liquid delivery methods.
    [

20. New Member
    Stats
    5'6"  215 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by LG Sciences View Post
    Great log. I appreciate the feedback and its good to know your penis is still performing like a champ.
    lol, thanks for that. the small balls arent a problem for me, i actually prefer them smaller because michigan heat normally causes me to chaff. only issue with the small balls is that if im on bottom and wife is on top,,, if she gets alittle too aggressive and starts bouncing in cowgirl,, sometimes she'll sit right on my danglers and they will kinda pop up inside of me.. lol, yes this info is needed for a proper log haha.
    [

21. New Member
    Stats
    5'6"  215 lbs.

Here is a current leg pic... yes i know they are NOT polished bronze god legs, BUT,,, considering my entire life ive had stick legs,, and now im building mass, actually quite fast over the past two years.. and this year is the first year ive hit the legs even harder, im proud of where ive got them.. polishing begins 2013.
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    [

22. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'6"  180 lbs.

Like the blues! LOL! Looking good bud!
    "But as for you, be strong and do not give up, for your work will be rewarded."
    IRON FLEX SUPPLEMENTS REP SAVE 20% WITH LUKE20 @ IRONFLEXSUPPS.COM
  23. New Member
    Stats
    5'6"  215 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by lukehayd View Post
    Like the blues! LOL! Looking good bud!
    haha... i assume you mean the underwear.. heres a tip that will CHANGE your life,,, the brand is called "Body Glove" and i bought them at TJ Maxx, 10 dollars for 6 pair of them.. my wife says they have changed my attitude so drastically that she calls them my "wonderpants" instead of underpants haha... ive chaffed all my life,,, literally as far as i can remember,, and these changed that.. haha
    [

24. Board Sponsor

Reputation Reputation

so you gained 25 lbs on this cycle?
  25. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  200 lbs.

solid wheels bruh, keep bringing them up!! (sweep)
    can you post a pic similiar to the one on page 1 (same lighting / position) for a good comparison?
  26. New Member
    Stats
    5'6"  215 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by LG Sciences
    so you gained 25 lbs on this cycle?
    Roughly yes depending on the day. But in the last week I havent dipped under 200 and visually my bf% has stayed the same. I don't feel super bloated or anything although I do know that some is water weight. My diet has been very clean and I haven't even had a cheat meal.

I'm as surprised as you are with the gain. But also keep in mind that I'm not the average person taking your supps... I actually eat properly . The math is calculated for the diet. And I lift properly for each body part. I don't over work or under work each body part each week.

I believe this log is valuable because it shows what a quality product can do when stacked with a calculated routine with proper diet for gains already established.
    [

27. New Member
    Stats
    5'6"  215 lbs.

Update: I forgot to mention. Proof this supplement works is normal side effects that happen during the end of almost every ph cycle. I always get joints that feel dry and rubbing. Primarily my left knee. The soreness is quite intense depending on how I move it or how long its not moved during the day while sitting. It usually lasts a week and half. And I will up my fishoil and fats. And lower my carbs for compensation for needed calories. The soreness will clear up. But like I said I see this as a good thing because it proves this supp works.
    [

28. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  222 lbs.

two words for you.. castor oil...

hey i just saw that you are a rep... did you not recieve an email from me? check your junk folder too.
    thanx
    FINAFLEX forum rep
  29. Board Sponsor

Reputation Reputation

That is an amazing result. Great job!
  30. New Member
    Stats
    5'6"  215 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by xR1pp3Rx
    two words for you.. castor oil...

hey i just saw that you are a rep... did you not recieve an email from me? check your junk folder too.
    thanx
    Lol I've already tried laxatives and braggs apple cider vinegar to flush out waste and even after crapping up a storm... I never got below 200 lol
    [

31. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  222 lbs.

no naw man use to rub onto your sore joints then wrap the area with celophane.. this will keep it from getting all over your closthes and furniture.
    also it will help keep your skin warm and open up the pores.. your sore joints will feel like a champ in no time
    FINAFLEX forum rep
  32. New Member
    Stats
    5'6"  215 lbs.

www(dot)youtube(dot)com/watch?v=XMejm5KQneU&feature=yo utu.be

9-09-2012 Video.
    [

33. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  222 lbs.

cool stuff man! raw, visceral.
    FINAFLEX forum rep
  34. New Member
    Stats
    5'6"  215 lbs.

Tried to get my leg workout today. Got about 15mins into my heavy day... And I was having enough dry joint in my left knee that I had to switch it to a light weight volume day. Got through about 15 more mins and had to stop.

* if you are a normally healthy individual, you probably won't have joint pain. Or atleast not as strong. It usually only intensifies if you already have a recurring injury. When I was very young I suffered several times left knee injury ranging from hyperextending it from sidewalk trip and then in middle school completely dislocation of it from a motocross accident, this log wouldn't be accurate if I didn't explain why I am prone to knee pain when ph/designers are introduced into my system. *

Yesterday while at Wal-Mart I looked for castor oil but they were out. Tomorrow morning I will look at CVS.
    [

35. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  222 lbs.

do it! you will thank me ~

BTW, im startign to notice a slight drying out as well.. my Lt-911 is almost gone so its been a little over a month useing it.. im sure its not the eq or the trenav causeing this.
    FINAFLEX forum rep
  36. New Member
    Stats
    5'6"  215 lbs.

Lol, mid week trip to CVS! Who's up?
    [

37. New Member
    Stats
    5'6"  215 lbs.

boy to i feel like a dingle berry.... i went to cvs this morning and picked up my supplies... castor oil, saran wrap,,, disposable rubber gloves,,, and a halloween cadbury egg....

no matter how many times i said it was for my knee,,, im positive the lady at the counter thinks im f*cking my neice and she gets a cadbury egg for being such a good sport.... i hope today gets better hahahahahaha
    [

38. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  222 lbs.

haha dont think for a second i am not sitting on a bottle from yrs gone past.. the stuff lasts forever.
    FINAFLEX forum rep
  39. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

good stuff
  40. Board Sponsor

Reputation Reputation

flax oil should help but it is gross IMHO
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 04-24-2012, 01:45 AM
  2. LG Sciences' Primed and Pumped Stack combo sale
    By fightclub2012 in forum LG Sciences
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 02-26-2011, 06:14 PM
  3. LG Science's Trifecta Stack + Free I-GH-1!!!
    By Steveoph in forum LG Sciences
    Replies: 35
    Last Post: 07-22-2010, 03:11 PM
  4. LG Science's Trifecta Stack + Free I-GH-1!!!
    By Steveoph in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 03-19-2009, 08:26 PM
  5. LG Science's Trifecta Stack + Free I-GH-1!!!
    By Steveoph in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 01-20-2009, 04:46 PM