Black Lion Research Formeron Sponsored

roblasane

roblasane

Awards
Big thanks to Brundel and Black Lion Research for allowing me to try Formeron . Formeron is a transdermal aromatase inhibitor and converts to 4- hydroxytestosterone. Basicly test with a hydroxy group at the four position. My intrest in this product through PM's with Brundel stems from my current Halovar run. The lethargy has really done a number on me and I'm pretty sure Halo is just not a compund I respond well to.
I have had some decent gains but nothing in comparison to my only other steriod run of epistane. On epi I didnt want it to end on halo I can't wait for it to end.

That brings me to Formeron My intention is to dose heavy 2-3 pumps per day to help bring me back from the lethargy and harden up.

The product is very impressive. The container is very well made and I don't forsee any issues with leaking. I dosed 2 pumps today about a hour before my workout . Smell is fine nothing offensive and you wouldn't know anything was applied after it dried. Oh and it dried very quickly.

Hopefully I can taper down my halo dose and not have any ill effects before I start PCT. This will be my first transdermal product.

Stats Starting :
Weight :175
Current maxes these might be a bit off
Est 12 to 14% BF
Compund lift maxs

Bench : 275

Dead Lift : 395

Over Head : 145 possibly more than that

Squat : 380

I'll get some pictures up in the morning for before and afters.

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
First.....

agree about the packaging, it comes off as very high quality

roblasane

roblasane

Awards
Day 2 :

Dosed 3 pumps 2 pre workout and 1 around 12 hours later. I have to say that I am feeling a lot better. It could be placebo but I am much less lethargic today. Although from what I have read the effects can happen fairly quickly.

Yesterdays #'s Bench / Incline Dumbell
Warmup
5X90
5X110
3X140

Working sets
5X145
5X165
5X190

Incline Dumbell Press
3 sets x 10 reps 90LBS

Dumbell Row
3 sets 10 reps 110 LBS

Way to early to tell of any positive changes strength / hardness but I do feel like its kicking the lethargy in the arse.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Awesome.

I start getting comments after a week or so.....
Are you leaning out?
are you dieting?
(my least favorite) are you losing weight.....

The strength increase is not like superdrol or tren for example but similar to turinibol or even test.

sidoious

sidoious

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Love these logs, keep 'em coming!

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Day 2 :

Dosed 3 pumps 2 pre workout and 1 around 12 hours later. I have to say that I am feeling a lot better. It could be placebo but I am much less lethargic today. Although from what I have read the effects can happen fairly quickly.

Yesterdays #'s Bench / Incline Dumbell
Warmup
5X90
5X110
3X140

Working sets
5X145
5X165
5X190

Incline Dumbell Press
3 sets x 10 reps 90LBS

Dumbell Row
3 sets 10 reps 110 LBS

Way to early to tell of any positive changes strength / hardness but I do feel like its kicking the lethargy in the arse.
Whoa what?
Your 168lbs and doing incline DB presses with 190lbs for 5?
WTF.

roblasane

roblasane

Awards
Whoa what?
WTF.
90 lb dumbbells !! What do you think I am Ronnie Coleman!!

roblasane

roblasane

Awards
Crappy update on my phone . CPU should be up to speed tomorrow .

Dry joints ! A sure sign it's working for sure . Similar to 3 doses of erase per day.

Loss of bloat - it could be from coming off cycle although I think it's more from the product .

Strength is increasing that's a major bonus . I've noticed some increase in vascularity in my shoulders.

I picked up some super cissus and I'll jack up the fish oil . Dry joints don't concern me .

So far the product is working very well.

fumoney

fumoney

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I am in.

Just added Formeron to next months stack after discussing with Brundel. I know Rob will do this log right. Looking for any and all feedback.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Whoa what?
WTF.
oooh I see 5x1 with 90 lbs.
FML.
I was about to say we need some videos of this ****.
most gyms dont even have 140s let alone 190s.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Crappy update on my phone . CPU should be up to speed tomorrow .

Dry joints ! A sure sign it's working for sure . Similar to 3 doses of erase per day.

Loss of bloat - it could be from coming off cycle although I think it's more from the product .

Strength is increasing that's a major bonus . I've noticed some increase in vascularity in my shoulders.

I picked up some super cissus and I'll jack up the fish oil . Dry joints don't concern me .

So far the product is working very well.

Awesome.
It makes me super vascular as well.
Just for the record......Formestane is on the new proposed bill so....get it while its hot.

Callejul

Awards
Subbed because I was looking in to buying the product

roblasane

roblasane

Awards
Awesome.
It makes me super vascular as well.
Just for the record......Formestane is on the new proposed bill so....get it while its hot.
So you put out a great product and they ban it within 60 days!!

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Well to be fair its been out since last year. Its just new to this forum.

roblasane

roblasane

Awards
Well to be fair its been out since last year. Its just new to this forum.
Gotcha ! I'm picking up 2 bottles on Thursday . I've been very impressed so far.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Gotcha ! I'm picking up 2 bottles on Thursday . I've been very impressed so far.
I love this :)
If a guy gets a product for free.....and after a week decides he needs to buy 2 more its safe to say its working well ;)

roblasane

roblasane

Awards
Weight : 171 - Down 4 pounds

Strength : Staying the same or increasing. PR deadlift 405 this week.

Vascularity/Muscle hardness : Extreme ! Noticing some criss cross veins in my shoulders and more accross my forearms.

Application : No problems applying on the forearms . Doing 2 pumps per day. No redness , No itching

Only con was dry joints but extra fish oil has that under control.

Bench Press Hit 285 max
5x190
3X220
1x240

Dumbbell Incline
15x95
15x95
8x100

Dumbbell Row
12x100
8x110
5x120

Weighted Dips
25 x 90
25x 90
15x 45

So far Strength has stayed the same or increasing. Leaning out and getting more vascular coming off cycle. I doubt I lost any lean mass .

I went out and purchased 2 more bottles . This product is on the up coming ban list so I would run out and buy it ASAP.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Looking good brother.
I lose a bunch of water weight when I use FOrmeron but I look bigger because Im drier and harder.
Its awesome.

roblasane

roblasane

Awards
I'm pushing 43 years old so any progress is awesome!

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Im 38 and have been training a long time. Im also clean from aas these days.
The only way i make progress is if i train dc and train 1 day on 1 day off.

roblasane

roblasane

Awards
Crushed shoulders today . Excellent strength and vascularity is awesome . Skin is paper thin and I'm a solid 165.

Doing a double dose and the only side effect is joint pain . It's not too bad in the gym once you warm up but it's tough in the mornings . I
Imagine at the prescribed dose it would be hardly noticeable .
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1345301439.100690.jpg

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Looking good bro
Keep up the good work.

roblasane

roblasane

Awards
Looking good bro
Keep up the good work.
I have to cover the last two workouts. Work has been nuts the past two weeks. I'll catch up on Friday.

Grahamlondon

Awards
Guys i recently started on formeron to reduce my estrogen and boost testosterone. Im using one pump every 12 hrs. How long on average will i start to get results (a reduction on puffy nips)

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Guys i recently started on formeron to reduce my estrogen and boost testosterone. Im using one pump every 12 hrs. How long on average will i start to get results (a reduction on puffy nips)
THis is hard to say. It depends on many factors. How long have you been experiencing gyno symptoms?

Grahamlondon

Awards
Hi, the symptoms started about a little over a year ago now

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hi, the symptoms started about a little over a year ago now
Ok. Sometimes, when its been there a long time..supplemental treatment wont cure it and surgery is needed.

FOr now try a more aggressive dosing schedual for at least the first week or two. 2 pump am 2 pump PM.
The bottle will go fast but keep in mind we are trying to stop you from growing breasts.

So...its worth it.

Grahamlondon

Awards
Ok bro thanks. Ill give it a shot, let you know if i get any success. Thanks for taking the time out to respond to my questions i appreciate it

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Ok bro thanks. Ill give it a shot, let you know if i get any success. Thanks for taking the time out to respond to my questions i appreciate it
Let me know how things work out. If an AI doesnt do the trick there are other things we can try.