PNI Prodigy a new pre workout log brought to you by me !

Page 3 of 3 First 123

1. Last dose of Prodigy down today as the end of the 2 weeks is here. I'm going to do a final review now since I don't think anything is going to change by the time I finish the tub. Now to the review.............

I will rate the product on a 1-10 scale than give a brief take at the end.

Energy : 9 Prodigy has a very clean energy. It's not a product that slams you in the face with energy and leaves you stimmed out . The energy it provides is almost on demand. You don't feel it but it's there whenever you need it. I never crashed out and during my weekend workouts I was able to nap when I got home.

Focus : 9 I was able to focus and stay on track with my workouts. I moved from exercise to exercise without thinking very much about what was going on around me. Tunnel vision was there and the mind muscle connection was very strong.

Intensity :9 I'm usually very pretty intense but Prodigy brought out a new level. The feeling was borderline violence . Extremely aggressive attitude while repping.

Pumps :9 Excellent Pumps. Lasting well beyond your workout. I was jacked hours after lifting.

Vascualrity :9 I'm a pretty vascular person but Prodigy was almost painfull at times. Skin almost felt like it was going to explode.

Profile :10 Excellent compunds used in the correct dosages to illicit effects. Orchidlean ,proprietary extract from the cymbidium and ophrys orchids. I know of no other pre workout containing this extract. Citrulline, arginine, creatine, b-alanine, theobromine, taurine, creatinol-o-phosphate, agamatine . All provided in the correct clinical dosages.

Taste : 7 I had the blueberry and it was pretty good taste wise. I never dreaded taking it. I did have a gripe with the color (windex) . Side note : I don't care if my blueberry is blue or my watermelon is red . Clear is fine by me.

Mixability: 10 I used a shaker and one scoop in 6 oz of water mixed very well. No residue left at all.

Final rating 9.5

My personal take :
    Get this product the second it's available. This is by far the best pre workout I have ever tried. I took it 13 out of the 14 days and 1 scoop was more than enough to get a positive effect. I can't imagine ever needing to use more than 1 scoop so it's also a great value. Most day's I took it fasted on a empty stomach and it never effected me adversly at all. I hit 3 personal records during the 2 weeks and I'm 42 years old and weighed in today at 165 pounds.

Bench press

285 before : 300 x 2 After

Deadlift
    395 before : 405 after

Overhead Press

165 pounds with olympic bar

Thanks PNI and howwedo107 for allowing me to log a new and great product. I will be spending money with PNI as they have proved to me they are a serious player in the supplement industry.
    "Strive to seize the initiative in all things"

2. Quote Originally Posted by roblasane View Post
    Last dose of Prodigy down today as the end of the 2 weeks is here. I'm going to do a final review now since I don't think anything is going to change by the time I finish the tub. Now to the review.............

I will rate the product on a 1-10 scale than give a brief take at the end.

Energy : 9 Prodigy has a very clean energy. It's not a product that slams you in the face with energy and leaves you stimmed out . The energy it provides is almost on demand. You don't feel it but it's there whenever you need it. I never crashed out and during my weekend workouts I was able to nap when I got home.

Focus : 9 I was able to focus and stay on track with my workouts. I moved from exercise to exercise without thinking very much about what was going on around me. Tunnel vision was there and the mind muscle connection was very strong.

Intensity :9 I'm usually very pretty intense but Prodigy brought out a new level. The feeling was borderline violence . Extremely aggressive attitude while repping.

Pumps :9 Excellent Pumps. Lasting well beyond your workout. I was jacked hours after lifting.

Vascualrity :9 I'm a pretty vascular person but Prodigy was almost painfull at times. Skin almost felt like it was going to explode.

Profile :10 Excellent compunds used in the correct dosages to illicit effects. Orchidlean ,proprietary extract from the cymbidium and ophrys orchids. I know of no other pre workout containing this extract. Citrulline, arginine, creatine, b-alanine, theobromine, taurine, creatinol-o-phosphate, agamatine . All provided in the correct clinical dosages.

Taste : 7 I had the blueberry and it was pretty good taste wise. I never dreaded taking it. I did have a gripe with the color (windex) . Side note : I don't care if my blueberry is blue or my watermelon is red . Clear is fine by me.

Mixability: 10 I used a shaker and one scoop in 6 oz of water mixed very well. No residue left at all.

Final rating 9.5

My personal take :
    Get this product the second it's available. This is by far the best pre workout I have ever tried. I took it 13 out of the 14 days and 1 scoop was more than enough to get a positive effect. I can't imagine ever needing to use more than 1 scoop so it's also a great value. Most day's I took it fasted on a empty stomach and it never effected me adversly at all. I hit 3 personal records during the 2 weeks and I'm 42 years old and weighed in today at 165 pounds.

Bench press

285 before : 300 x 2 After

Deadlift
    395 before : 405 after

Overhead Press

165 pounds with olympic bar

Thanks PNI and howwedo107 for allowing me to log a new and great product. I will be spending money with PNI as they have proved to me they are a serious player in the supplement industry.
    Thank you Rob that was a fantastic log and review. I would highly recommend you to do any log on AM. Any company lucky enough to have you apply should pick you up instantly!! I loved this log so much I had to post it on our facebook page Again fantastic job looking forward to working with you for more log in the future sir! Keep it up and get swole!
    Email me for free prodigy samples
    [email protected]
    www.pni-online.com
    •   

3. Awesome review amazing log def glad I joined in. Blueberry anything is one of my fav flavors so I'll have to try that one out soon.
    OG Avenger-HULK SMASHING TIME!

4. Bump for updated reviews?

5. Quote Originally Posted by Dr.JJ View Post
    Bump for updated reviews?

LMAO!.
    S.N.S. Rep

T-bone@seriousnutritionsolutions .com

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 134
    Last Post: 04-25-2012, 02:36 PM
  2. Replies: 10
    Last Post: 06-06-2010, 09:43 PM