M.A.N.A. - Melting Adipose Nuclear Assault (Sponsored Log)

Page 3 of 5 First 12345 Last

  1. Quote Originally Posted by supermanjow
    Well, yesterday had me working a full day in the office and then driving 3 hours to where I'm inspecting today. Tonight will be a complete upperbody workout and tomorrow will be a complete lowerbody workout. This weekend will be for moving, but next week will be vacation! I'm starting 2 doses a day today. I had some stomach distress earlier and so I took only one for the last few days, to get my body used to it. Taking it with 5g of fish oil seems to help.
    Fish oils works great with carnitine too
    ...::: Olympus Labs Athlete & Representative :::...
    Crossfit - DEMIGOD -


  2. Quote Originally Posted by runner_79

    Fish oils works great with carnitine too
    do you mean in terms of creating greater fat loss? I do know one thing the megadosing of fish oil has been great for my body. I hadn't taken any for a while now. I've been up to 20 grams for a couple days. in my body just feels amazing even with the intense training. I've never dosed this high before and I think it's a good thing that I started.
    •   
       


  3. Bench today. 90x5x10.
    SSET
    Pull ups: bw+15x5x10

    seated EZ press 55kgx8x3
    SS
    Db row 20kgx8x3

    Smoked it. Foam rolling to recover.
    ...::: Olympus Labs Athlete & Representative :::...
    Crossfit - DEMIGOD -

  4. Weight stable.
    Taking double the reduce XT to hit the stubborn areas with the aav2.

    Arm day.
    CG Bench. 90kgx10setsx3reps
    SS
    DB Cummerford curls 18kgx10x3

    Accessory exercises the same weight.
    Taking 1 recompadrol before meals.
    3meals per day and 1g RK per day.

    Lovin this stack
    ...::: Olympus Labs Athlete & Representative :::...
    Crossfit - DEMIGOD -

  5. Those cummerford curls, amazing. Hope I can do them one day lol
    •   
       


  6. Well guys, I was supposed to do a pic update today, but I'm on the road driving for our vacation to colorado. Yesterday's moving day was a success. What took me 2 1/2 days essentially by myself 2 months ago took us 8 hours because our small group bible study members came through BIG TIME! We were even able to eat some travel time up last night. Can't wait to hit the gym this week in the higher elevation. If the last couple of trips will be any indication, this will be a great week for burning fat!

  7. I'll get a pic up asap
    ...::: Olympus Labs Athlete & Representative :::...
    Crossfit - DEMIGOD -

  8. Back in the gym finally tonight. I decided to get back into some good old fashioned blood and guts training tonight. It was chest and bis. Tomorrow will be legs, Wednesday shoulders and abs, and Thursday back. Here's what went down tonight:

    Decline Bench
    135x10, 225x10, 315x8
    Incline Dumbbell Press
    80x8, 100x7
    Incline Fly Machine
    25x8, 35x12
    Cable Crossovers
    100x12,rp2,rp1 (rest pause)
    Incline Dumbbell Curls
    25x8, 40x8
    Standing Cambered Bar Curls
    75x12+ partials to failure
    Standing Double Bicep Cable Curls
    40x12+ partials to failure

    Set a new personal best on the declines. My previous was only 4 reps. Looks like new growth is on the way!

  9. Quote Originally Posted by supermanjow
    Back in the gym finally tonight. I decided to get back into some good old fashioned blood and guts training tonight. It was chest and bis. Tomorrow will be legs, Wednesday shoulders and abs, and Thursday back. Here's what went down tonight:

    Decline Bench
    135x10, 225x10, 315x8
    Incline Dumbbell Press
    80x8, 100x7
    Incline Fly Machine
    25x8, 35x12
    Cable Crossovers
    100x12,rp2,rp1 (rest pause)
    Incline Dumbbell Curls
    25x8, 40x8
    Standing Cambered Bar Curls
    75x12+ partials to failure
    Standing Double Bicep Cable Curls
    40x12+ partials to failure

    Set a new personal best on the declines. My previous was only 4 reps. Looks like new growth is on the way!
    Nice.
    I'll post up tonight
    ...::: Olympus Labs Athlete & Representative :::...
    Crossfit - DEMIGOD -

  10. after seeing Super's Numbers, mine feel incidential and small lol...

    back to 3 reps range. (tempo 4X00)
    Bench- 93kg x 3 x 10sets
    SSet
    Weighted pull ups- BW (85kg) + 20kg x 3 x10sets

    ancillaries: (tempo: 3X10)
    60degree EZ press 50kg x 8 x 3
    Supported chest DB rows 22.5kg each DB x 8 x 3

    smoked...tomoz is arms again. Gonna crank out an ab circuit and 15mins HIIT
    ...::: Olympus Labs Athlete & Representative :::...
    Crossfit - DEMIGOD -

  11. Quote Originally Posted by runner_79
    after seeing Super's Numbers, mine feel incidential and small lol...
    Lol! Thanks runner! I was pretty stoked. I hadn't tried benching 315 in a long time. I was actually going to rep out on 275 and put a 25 on one side and without thinking put a 45 in the other. So, instead of taking it off I decided to go for broke and see how many I could do with 315. Needless to say, I was pretty surprised myself!

  12. Quote Originally Posted by supermanjow

    Lol! Thanks runner! I was pretty stoked. I hadn't tried benching 315 in a long time. I was actually going to rep out on 275 and put a 25 on one side and without thinking put a 45 in the other. So, instead of taking it off I decided to go for broke and see how many I could do with 315. Needless to say, I was pretty surprised myself!
    Any pic updates?

    How do you like the stack do far

  13. I'll post pics tomorrow morning. I'm leaning up nicely even without doing the full dosage. I'm still getting mild stomach distress if I go higher than 2 doses a day.

  14. Quote Originally Posted by supermanjow
    I'll post pics tomorrow morning. I'm leaning up nicely even without doing the full dosage. I'm still getting mild stomach distress if I go higher than 2 doses a day.
    Will be doing the same
    ...::: Olympus Labs Athlete & Representative :::...
    Crossfit - DEMIGOD -

  15. Lower ab veins are coming out.
    Rest day today.
    Feeding window 1pm til 7pm.
    Lots of meat, butter and veggies.
    ....
    Lovin this stack so much.

    Reduce XT at 6 caps per day is Damn insane but going back to 2 per day to keep the 30 days worth.
    ...::: Olympus Labs Athlete & Representative :::...
    Crossfit - DEMIGOD -

  16. I took the pic this morning. I need to modify it a bit to protect some sensitive equipment. ;-) I'll have it up today.

  17. Pics not modified yet, but I have the results of this evening's leg workout:

    Front Squats
    135x10, 225x8, 315x10 (NEW PR!!!)
    Leg Extensions
    200x10, 250x10
    BW Sissy Squats
    12

    Suicide Leg Curls
    -60x10, -40x8, BWx6
    Seated Leg Curls
    160x12+PRF

    Single Leg Calf Presses
    200x10, 300x10rp3rp1+PRF

    PR - personal record
    PRF - partial reps to failure
    BW - body weight
    rp - rest pause

  18. Quote Originally Posted by runner_79
    Lower ab veins are coming out.
    Rest day today.
    Feeding window 1pm til 7pm.
    Lots of meat, butter and veggies.
    ....
    Lovin this stack so much.

    Reduce XT at 6 caps per day is Damn insane but going back to 2 per day to keep the 30 days worth.
    Sounds like you're working hard and getting some great results babe

  19. My mums comment.

    Chris, you building muscle again.
    Why mum?
    Cause your arms and shoulders are bigger.
    That's funny mum, I actually lost weight. Guess I'm leaner
    ...::: Olympus Labs Athlete & Representative :::...
    Crossfit - DEMIGOD -

  20. Quote Originally Posted by runner_79
    My mums comment.

    Chris, you building muscle again.
    Why mum?
    Cause your arms and shoulders are bigger.
    That's funny mum, I actually lost weight. Guess I'm leaner
    You're looking amazing babe, I keep telling u that u can tell how hard u work...

  21. Chest day yesterday-
    Bench press 95kgx4repsx10sets

    SS

    BW+20kgx4repsx10sets

    SEATED EZ Press 3x8 @50kg
    SS
    DB Row supported [email protected] each arm
    ...::: Olympus Labs Athlete & Representative :::...
    Crossfit - DEMIGOD -

  22. legs just then:

    Fronst Squats- 10 sets, 100kg x 4 reps, tempo: 40X1
    SS
    Hamstring Curls: 10 sets, 40kg, 4 reps, tempo 30X1


    Drop Lunge- 22.5kg each DB x 8reps x 3 sets
    SS
    Reverse Hypers +10kg DB between feet. 8reps x 3 sets.

    Weight is steady at 85kg, so increase of 700g, but looking leaner and much stronger.
    Hitting up the city tonight for a feed full of grass fed animals and veggies...YUm YUM

    Seem to recomping instead of cutting...dont mind that at all.

    Supps:
    Pre workout- 2 AAv2, 1 recompadrol, 1 scoop focus XT+2g COP+120mg MethylSyn
    ...::: Olympus Labs Athlete & Representative :::...
    Crossfit - DEMIGOD -

  23. All sounds great babe

  24. This was taken on 08/22 (Wednesday). As you can see, my abs are coming in more and my legs are definitely looking more defined.

    Name:  2012-08-22 06.57.53.jpg
Views: 135
Size:  43.2 KB



  25. This is a new pr from last night.
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. AAv2 - Adipose Annihilation V2 - Sponsored Log
    By Ginandtonic in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 08-04-2012, 08:08 AM
  2. Melt Xtreme!!!!(fat) sponsored log!!
    By raulob72 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 60
    Last Post: 04-30-2011, 10:03 PM
  3. Annihilatin' The Adipose - A SouthernCharm Cutting Log
    By SouthernCharm in forum Cycle Logs
    Replies: 1646
    Last Post: 03-08-2011, 10:34 PM
  4. Flawed's Fat-Melting Frenzy with Adrenalean (Sponsored)
    By FlawedGrunt in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 47
    Last Post: 09-24-2008, 05:44 PM
  5. Adipose Tissue: What is it & How to get rid of it
    By YellowJacket in forum Training Forum
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 03-03-2003, 08:29 PM
Log in
Log in