Black Lion Research Formeron Sponsored log

Page 4 of 4 First ... 234

1. morning cardio/abs already in. 45 minutes 12% incline 4mph

Will be back tomorrow for some leg work

2. got in fasted cardio this morning as per usual. Issue was I have had a major sour stomach recently for some reason, and when I went to start working squats it "hit"....luckily not while squatting.

Will lift this afternoon after work.
    •   

3. Got in too late to lift today. Am off tomorrow and Friday so I can refocus this week.

The for Erin is almost done. . If there is another day in it I will be happy.

4. AM cardio and ab work is in. Will be hitting chest/tris this afternoon.

Based on the bottle....seems like today is the end of the former on. Not sure if I might have screwed up the pumping or if this bottle was slightly less than the 30 day supply.

Will do a formal write up after my workout

5. very solid chest/tri day today

Incline BP (12 sets)
    Hit 315 for 1
    Moved from 135 to 315 and back down to 275lbs

Incline db press (4 sets)
    75lbs sets of 12

Flat flys (4 sets)
    75lbs sets of 8

JM Press (6 sets)

Awesome pump on these

2arm db extensions (5 sets)
    75lbs sets of 10

Will do a final weigh in a write up tomorrow. This was good stuff without question
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by AE14 View Post
    AM cardio and ab work is in. Will be hitting chest/tris this afternoon.

Based on the bottle....seems like today is the end of the former on. Not sure if I might have screwed up the pumping or if this bottle was slightly less than the 30 day supply.

Will do a formal write up after my workout

I actually have the same issue....bottle did not last as long as it should have...kinda pissed off because this stuff is awesome!

edit: And what the hell? I barely press 315 for a few reps yet crush 100lb dumbbells on incline, don't cheat yourself!
    "No citizen has a right to be an amateur in the matter of physical training...what a disgrace it is for a man to grow old without ever seeing the beauty and strength of which his body is capable." - Socrates

7. Quote Originally Posted by oogaly_boogal View Post
    I actually have the same issue....bottle did not last as long as it should have...kinda pissed off because this stuff is awesome!

edit: And what the hell? I barely press 315 for a few reps yet crush 100lb dumbbells on incline, don't cheat yourself!
    lol....I have the iron master db's and they only go to 75lbs Want to get the addons that allow to 120lbs, but just spent 2k in car repairs on my wifes car....so wont be buying much right now

8. Formeron final review:

This has got to be one of the better overall PCT products I have tried. I legitimately lost nothing during pct. Weight was up 1lbs, strength remained and even increased in certain lifts.

application process: this really shines here. Formeron goes on very quickly and is dry within in a matter of minutes. No residue or any type of stickiness at all.

Smell: absolutely no negative smell whatsoever it is a pleasant smell....almost cologne like.

Overall: great for a recomp, vascularity is tremendous and takes effect very quickly. and as mentioned previously strength and weight were quite consistent. This is something I would definitely use again

Drawbacks: I only have 2. The first is the amount in the bottle. Seems to be under a 1 month supply. Not sure if it is a pump issue, but that might be a concern. 2. It does dry out your joints a bit. I take Cissus XT and OT, so I am covered regularly, but if I did not, I am sure I would be hurting like crazy

9. That does seem like it went too fast.
    Ill measure the volume from the pump again today.

Initially they expelled exactly 1ml. THen the manufacture randomly started sending a pump that looked the same but had a larger diameter straw which in turn increased pump volume. It may have happened again.
    This is important for me to know. Ill check today.

Overall, it seems like you like the product?
    BLACK LION RESEARCH Take your own path-

10. Brundel...It is a phenomenal product, and something I would buy again when I need something of this ilk.

I was surprised how quickly it went. At first it just seemed really light, but as I opened it earlier this week, there was hardly anything in it at all. I hope that the pump isnt an issue for you. Overall it lasted just over 3 weeks.

11. I know the bottles are full because.....well i fill em by hand. The pumps have been an issue in the past.
    Ill investigate today when i get to the lab.

12. I just tested a pump at the shop.
    Exactly 1 ml......
    They must be pretty inconsistent because I have tested and got 1.5 before.

I have never got more than 1.5 out of a pump before though. And I know for 100% certain how much goes into the bottles is 120ml.

2 pumps at 1.5 should get you 40 days not 27 or whatever it was so Im assuming there is a wide inconsistency in the volume of 1 pump.

13. Quote Originally Posted by brundel
    I just tested a pump at the shop.
    Exactly 1 ml......

I have never got more than 1.5 out of a pump before though. And I know for 100% certain how much goes into the bottles is 120ml.

2 pumps at 1.5 should get you 40 days not 27 or whatever it was so Im assuming there is a wide inconsistency in the volume of 1 pump.
    I am sorry to hear that. I hope that this gets straightened out. It is excellent product and quite effective.

On the other side, it ought make sense that there was more coming out as it hit hard and was quite potent very early in the log.

14. IM not sure what the deciding factor is but I cant imagine it shooting out double that or something. The pump can only hold so much fluid in it and its my understanding from testing and the manufacturer that this top end volume is 1.5ml.

15. Also....considering the likeliness that Formestane will be illegal in the near future We wont be making any changes in package design or function.

16. Quote Originally Posted by brundel View Post
    I just tested a pump at the shop.
    Exactly 1 ml......

Damn your supplier! I'm all out right when it started to really work.
    "No citizen has a right to be an amateur in the matter of physical training...what a disgrace it is for a man to grow old without ever seeing the beauty and strength of which his body is capable." - Socrates

17. How much $ for the formula once it gets banned? haha

18. Quote Originally Posted by brundel
    Also....considering the likeliness that Formestane will be illegal in the near future We wont be making any changes in package design or function.
    This sucks. Bottom line

19. Quote Originally Posted by oogaly_boogal View Post
    Damn your supplier! I'm all out right when it started to really work.
    PM me and Ill send you to a place that has it.
    Our retailers sell out so fast I cant keep up with them.
    By the time they get an order they are sold out presale.

20. Quote Originally Posted by AE14 View Post
    This sucks. Bottom line
    Yah. It really does. I have always liked formestane. I have used it orally, TD , and as an injection and its an amazing compound.

Injected its godly.
    I made a TNE, tren ace, form ace injectable a few years ago and it was some wicked ****.

21. Quote Originally Posted by brundel View Post
    PM me and Ill send you to a place that has it.
    Our retailers sell out so fast I cant keep up with them.
    By the time they get an order they are sold out presale.
    All is well im a facebook fan I can see where it's in stock now.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Black Lion FORMERON loggers needed!!
    By brundel in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 69
    Last Post: 08-04-2012, 04:32 AM
  2. Welcome Black Lion Research!
    By Admin in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 26
    Last Post: 07-29-2012, 02:40 PM
  3. Welcome Black Lion Research!
    By Admin in forum Black Lion Research