Black Lion Research Formeron Sponsored log - AnabolicMinds.com - Page 3

Black Lion Research Formeron Sponsored log

Page 3 of 3 First 123
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Chest/Tris

Incline BP (9 sets)
    135lbs 2 sets 8,8
    225lbs 3 sets 5,5,5
    275lbs 1 set 2
    295lbs 1 set 1
    305lbs 1 set 1
    275lbs 1 set 2

Flat BP (5 sets)
    225lbs 1 set 5
    275lbs 2 sets 4,4
    315lbs 1 set 2
    335lbs 1 set 1 (missed 2nd rep)

Flat flys (4 sets)
    75lbs 4 sets 10,10,10,10

Close Grip BP (6 sets)
    185lbs 2 sets 6,6
    225lbs 2 sets 6,6
    275lbs 1 set 4
    300lbs 1 set 1

French Press (5 sets)
    105lbs 5 sets 8,8,8,8,8
    Never sure how much a z-bar weighs. Had a 45 on each side
    Controlled Labs Head Board Rep
    adam @ ControlledLabs.com
    CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility

Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

morning cardio is in. Will be changing some of my typical friday routine today. Instead of just shoulders, will do shoulders and back, which will give me the opportunity to focus on legs tomorrow.

Additionally, weighed in at 214lbs this am, which is definitely down, but my strength is up
    Stats
    5'9"  235 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by AE14 View Post
    morning cardio is in. Will be changing some of my typical friday routine today. Instead of just shoulders, will do shoulders and back, which will give me the opportunity to focus on legs tomorrow.

Additionally, weighed in at 214lbs this am, which is definitely down, but my strength is up
    This is what I like to see. Your drying out which is indicated by the weight loss. (Im sure you can see it as well, probably more vascular etc).
    And strength is going up which would indicate your getting some PH conversion. Awesome bro.
    BLACK LION RESEARCH Supplements for bodybuilder FOLLIDRONE- The king of natural anabolics.
    •   

Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by brundel View Post
    This is what I like to see. Your drying out which is indicated by the weight loss. (Im sure you can see it as well, probably more vascular etc).
    And strength is going up which would indicate your getting some PH conversion. Awesome bro.
    Absolutely on the vascularity. I mentioned it specifically for this past wednesday working legs/calves. Veins everywhere

today was an interesting day. Had a horrible headache, which is something that never happens to me. It made me take a brief nap, which was a minor rejuvenation. Ended up hitting some shoulders and back, and it turned out relatively well

BTN Press (7 sets)
    115lbs 2 sets 10,10
    135lbs 2 sets 10,10
    155lbs 2 sets 8,8
    185lbs 2 sets 4,4

Arny presses (4 sets)
    75lbs 4 sets 8,8,10,10

Side laterals (4 sets)
    35lbs 2 sets 12,12
    40lbs 2 sets 10,10

Back
    Rack pulls from just below the knee (8 sets)
    225lbs 2 sets 10,10
    315lbs 2 sets 5,5
    405lbs 2 sets 4,4
    495lbs 2 sets 3,3

BB Rows (4 sets)
    135lbs 2 sets 10,10
    185lbs 2 sets 8,8

BTN Chins (2 sets)
    BW 2 sets 6,6 (body was done)

Tomorrow will be hitting legs/calves. Will write a more informative update with that workout.
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.

45 minutes of fasted cardio in this am. Woke up this morning with a slight pull in my lower neck into my upper back. Have had this before, not too much of an issue. Will take it slow with legs today
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.

Have a solid leg workout today . Really like focusing solely on legs as opposed to the typical routine.

25 minutes as a warmup on the treadmill

Back squats (6 sets)
    135lbs 3 sets 8,8,8
    185lbs 3 sets 8,8,8

This was done as a real warmup, wanted to make sure that my knees and hips were loose

Box squats (12 sets)
    185lbs 2 sets 4,4
    225lbs 3 sets 5,5,5
    275lbs 3 sets 5,5,5
    315lbs 2 sets 2,2
    275lbs 2 sets 4,4
    Overall, pleased with the results. Strength was good, energy and sweat was up. I am going to have to increase the weight to see my true strength on box squats. I did lower the box to 14" for Wednesday's workout.
    I will be back at work a few days this week, in prep for the next school year. So my workouts will change a little.
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.

morning cardio is in....and my legs are sore as hell chest and tris later today
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.

Just finished a real powerful chest/tri workout. Also will note something interesting at the end

Chest
    Flat BP (12 sets)

135, 225, 275, 315, 335, 350, 315
    Hit a final 315lbs for 4

Incline db press (4 sets)
    75lbs sets of 12

Incline flys (4 sets)

65lbs sets of 10

Triceps
    JM Press (6 sets)

135, 185, 225lbs

1arm db ext (4 sets)
    40lbs sets on 10

Felt very strong, and the pump was great. Got a great sweat going without the need for any treadmill time to warmup.

After using the formeron this am, I was curious that the bottle felt quite light. I opened it up and it seems that there is not a lot less. I am hopeful that I did not use too much at a time in terms of one pump. Not sure how much is left in terms of days, but between that and the secret sauce, I am hoping to eek out at least another week.
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.

completed typical morning cardio and ab work this am. Weighed in at 212lbs so the weight is really coming off, yet my strength is either increasing or staying on par with previous heavier bodyweight

additionally, I might change my routine and lift today as I will be at work tomorrow all day. I will update with my plans
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.

Got in some back today and will take tomorrow off. Back was mediocre today, as I was really sleepy for some reason, had a hard time getting "up" to workout

Rack pulls (5 sets)
    4 sets @ 405lbs
    1 sets @ 495lbs

BB Rows (5 sets)
    3 sets @ 185lbs
    2 sets @ 205lbs

Wide grip chins (5 sets)
    5 sets BW 8 reps per

This was all I had, was sweating like a fiend and totally exhausted.
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.

morning cardio/abs already in. 45 minutes 12% incline 4mph

Will be back tomorrow for some leg work
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.

got in fasted cardio this morning as per usual. Issue was I have had a major sour stomach recently for some reason, and when I went to start working squats it "hit"....luckily not while squatting.

Will lift this afternoon after work.
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.

Got in too late to lift today. Am off tomorrow and Friday so I can refocus this week.

The for Erin is almost done. . If there is another day in it I will be happy.
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.

AM cardio and ab work is in. Will be hitting chest/tris this afternoon.

Based on the bottle....seems like today is the end of the former on. Not sure if I might have screwed up the pumping or if this bottle was slightly less than the 30 day supply.

Will do a formal write up after my workout
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.

very solid chest/tri day today

Incline BP (12 sets)
    Hit 315 for 1
    Moved from 135 to 315 and back down to 275lbs

Incline db press (4 sets)
    75lbs sets of 12

Flat flys (4 sets)
    75lbs sets of 8

JM Press (6 sets)

Awesome pump on these

2arm db extensions (5 sets)
    75lbs sets of 10

Will do a final weigh in a write up tomorrow. This was good stuff without question
    Stats
    6'0"  191 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

AM cardio and ab work is in. Will be hitting chest/tris this afternoon.

Based on the bottle....seems like today is the end of the former on. Not sure if I might have screwed up the pumping or if this bottle was slightly less than the 30 day supply.

Will do a formal write up after my workout

I actually have the same issue....bottle did not last as long as it should have...kinda pissed off because this stuff is awesome!

edit: And what the hell? I barely press 315 for a few reps yet crush 100lb dumbbells on incline, don't cheat yourself!
    "No citizen has a right to be an amateur in the matter of physical training...what a disgrace it is for a man to grow old without ever seeing the beauty and strength of which his body is capable." - Socrates
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by oogaly_boogal View Post
    I actually have the same issue....bottle did not last as long as it should have...kinda pissed off because this stuff is awesome!

edit: And what the hell? I barely press 315 for a few reps yet crush 100lb dumbbells on incline, don't cheat yourself!
    lol....I have the iron master db's and they only go to 75lbs Want to get the addons that allow to 120lbs, but just spent 2k in car repairs on my wifes car....so wont be buying much right now
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.

Formeron final review:

This has got to be one of the better overall PCT products I have tried. I legitimately lost nothing during pct. Weight was up 1lbs, strength remained and even increased in certain lifts.

application process: this really shines here. Formeron goes on very quickly and is dry within in a matter of minutes. No residue or any type of stickiness at all.

Smell: absolutely no negative smell whatsoever it is a pleasant smell....almost cologne like.

Overall: great for a recomp, vascularity is tremendous and takes effect very quickly. and as mentioned previously strength and weight were quite consistent. This is something I would definitely use again

Drawbacks: I only have 2. The first is the amount in the bottle. Seems to be under a 1 month supply. Not sure if it is a pump issue, but that might be a concern. 2. It does dry out your joints a bit. I take Cissus XT and OT, so I am covered regularly, but if I did not, I am sure I would be hurting like crazy
    Stats
    5'9"  235 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

That does seem like it went too fast.
    Ill measure the volume from the pump again today.

Initially they expelled exactly 1ml. THen the manufacture randomly started sending a pump that looked the same but had a larger diameter straw which in turn increased pump volume. It may have happened again.
    This is important for me to know. Ill check today.

Overall, it seems like you like the product?
    BLACK LION RESEARCH Supplements for bodybuilder FOLLIDRONE- The king of natural anabolics.
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.

Brundel...It is a phenomenal product, and something I would buy again when I need something of this ilk.

I was surprised how quickly it went. At first it just seemed really light, but as I opened it earlier this week, there was hardly anything in it at all. I hope that the pump isnt an issue for you. Overall it lasted just over 3 weeks.
    Stats
    5'9"  235 lbs.

I know the bottles are full because.....well i fill em by hand. The pumps have been an issue in the past.
    Ill investigate today when i get to the lab.
    Stats
    5'9"  235 lbs.

I just tested a pump at the shop.
    Exactly 1 ml......
    They must be pretty inconsistent because I have tested and got 1.5 before.

I have never got more than 1.5 out of a pump before though. And I know for 100% certain how much goes into the bottles is 120ml.

2 pumps at 1.5 should get you 40 days not 27 or whatever it was so Im assuming there is a wide inconsistency in the volume of 1 pump.
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by brundel
    Exactly 1 ml......

I have never got more than 1.5 out of a pump before though. And I know for 100% certain how much goes into the bottles is 120ml.

2 pumps at 1.5 should get you 40 days not 27 or whatever it was so Im assuming there is a wide inconsistency in the volume of 1 pump.
    I am sorry to hear that. I hope that this gets straightened out. It is excellent product and quite effective.

On the other side, it ought make sense that there was more coming out as it hit hard and was quite potent very early in the log.
    Stats
    5'9"  235 lbs.

IM not sure what the deciding factor is but I cant imagine it shooting out double that or something. The pump can only hold so much fluid in it and its my understanding from testing and the manufacturer that this top end volume is 1.5ml.
    Stats
    5'9"  235 lbs.

Also....considering the likeliness that Formestane will be illegal in the near future We wont be making any changes in package design or function.
    Stats
    6'0"  191 lbs.

Exactly 1 ml......

Damn your supplier! I'm all out right when it started to really work.
    "No citizen has a right to be an amateur in the matter of physical training...what a disgrace it is for a man to grow old without ever seeing the beauty and strength of which his body is capable." - Socrates
    Stats
    6'0"  191 lbs.

How much $ for the formula once it gets banned? haha
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by brundel
    Also....considering the likeliness that Formestane will be illegal in the near future We wont be making any changes in package design or function.
    This sucks. Bottom line
    Stats
    5'9"  235 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by oogaly_boogal View Post
    Damn your supplier! I'm all out right when it started to really work.
    PM me and Ill send you to a place that has it.
    Our retailers sell out so fast I cant keep up with them.
    By the time they get an order they are sold out presale.
    Stats
    5'9"  235 lbs.

This sucks. Bottom line
    Yah. It really does. I have always liked formestane. I have used it orally, TD , and as an injection and its an amazing compound.

Injected its godly.
    I made a TNE, tren ace, form ace injectable a few years ago and it was some wicked ****.
    Stats
    6'0"  191 lbs.

PM me and Ill send you to a place that has it.
    Our retailers sell out so fast I cant keep up with them.
    By the time they get an order they are sold out presale.
    All is well im a facebook fan I can see where it's in stock now.

Similar Forum Threads

1. Black Lion FORMERON loggers needed!!
    By brundel in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 69
    Last Post: 08-04-2012, 02:32 AM
  2. Welcome Black Lion Research!
    By Admin in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 26
    Last Post: 07-29-2012, 12:40 PM
  3. Welcome Black Lion Research!
    By Admin in forum Black Lion Research
    Replies: 35