JonRubio logs the NEW PNI Prodigy Preworkout! (Sponsored)

JonRubio

JonRubio

Awards
  • Established
Thanks again to howwedo107 and PNI for sending me a whole bottle of PNI Prodigy! :D
This log will be two weeks long and will include two videos both covering the initial experience of PNI Prodigy.
Also, I will break down the initial experience further with detailed information. After the first review, the following reviews will all in text format.

Just a little background on myself:
Weight: 170 lbs
Workout Experience: 3 years
My body has fluctuated in weight dramatically in the past 5 years. Back in 2009, I was at a FAT 215 lbs. Not knowing what I was doing, I fasted constantly and ran around 6 miles a day for about a year and ended up at around 143 lbs. In the past 3 years I've reached 170 lbs.
Some preworkouts/stimulants I have used to compare with prodigy:
OxyElite Pro, Redline, Meltdown, AB Speed Stack, Endorush, Maximize Intense, EC Stack, Jack3D, SuperPump Max, Juggernaut, C4, Dexaprine, Fat Smack, OxyECA, RPM, Maniac, Focus XT, Muscle Marinade, Super Charge, Noxipro, Animal Cuts, Animal Rage, Black Pearl, Craze, M5, Black Powder, Xpand, I can go on and on....
Where I am at currently:
photo.jpg

photo (1).jpg

Prodigy is supposed to come in tomorrow by the end of the day! First dose ETA Friday.

JonRubio

JonRubio

Awards
  • Established
[video=youtube;M6OrEjpLtqM]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M6OrEjpLtqM&feature=plcp[/video]

JonRubio

JonRubio

Awards
  • Established
[video=youtube;-JZtRBhMiUk]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-JZtRBhMiUk&feature=plcp[/video]

Day 1 Leg Day

Leg Press:
6 sets 540 lbs 12 reps

Seated Squat Press:
6 sets 720 lbs reps

Leg Extension:
4 sets 210 lbs 12 reps

Leg Curl:
4 sets 215 lbs 12 reps

Calf Raise:
4 sets 180 lbs 20 Reps or till Failure
3 sets 240 lbs 12 Reps or till failure

Cardio:
25 minutes on the treadmill (Interval Training for 10 mins)

TIME FOR THE REVIEW :D

Energy/Stim Effect:
Great clean/smooth energy. Had a nice buzz going on for the first 10 minutes however it subsided once I got to the gym. Not a drugged out feeling like DMAA consisting pre workouts and no jitters or crash whatsoever. HUGE PLUS. After this workout, I still have great focus and feel like I could actually do some Calculus homework. I tend to crash or yawn a good amount with most pre workouts and surprisingly this is one of the only ones I don't. Definitely one of my favorite stimulant experiences I have had with a pre workout. Most companies tend to go for hardcore stims to get the user to feel cracked out and I hate that. This was the complete opposite.
Score: 9/10

Pump:
Boy did I feel a pump alright. Quads, hamstrings and calves all gorged with blood during my sets. My favorite pump product is Appnut's Drive however, with that product I tend to sometimes have painful pumps which can directly effect my workout experience. With this product the pumps were very enjoyable and noticeable. I never really responded to everyone's favorite pump product (Hemavol) so I can't compare it with that, however like I said, great pumps and I really enjoyed it.
Score: 9/10

Endurance:
This product has my pre workout essentials which are: Creatinol O Phosphate and Citrulline. I respond really well to these ingredients and whenever I take them I blast through my workouts. I definitely did that today. I even did cardio and I am usually to tired to do cardio after my workouts. Like I said above, I'm not even tired right now which is bizarre to me lol
Score:9.5/10

Taste:
Not the best in the world yet it was pretty good. I like a company with different flavors and this blueberry is just awesome. A little bulk nootropic like after taste however. Wasn't that bad at all though.
Score:8/10

Mix-ability:
Did you watch the video? No gritty pieces at all.
Score:10/10

Overall:
This is one of my favorite preworkouts to date. My top three as of now are Craze, Prodigy and SuperPump Max.
Great preworkout PNI; I loved it! :thumbsup:

Final Score:
9.1/10

howwedo107

howwedo107

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Awesome man!!! Can't wait to see what you think!!!!

bigswole30

bigswole30

Awards
  • Established
I am very excited to see everyones feedback!!

Colbicide

Colbicide

Awards
  • Established
In for review.

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
Why 2 weeks only though? :p it's 25 servings and from all I know the XXX ingredient hits hard ;) start low haha so we can have comparison notes for 1/2 and 1 serving.

JonRubio

JonRubio

Awards
  • Established
Why 2 weeks only though? :p it's 25 servings and from all I know the XXX ingredient hits hard ;) start low haha so we can have comparison notes for 1/2 and 1 serving.
I'm going on vacation unfortunately and spending time with family members

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
I would do a whole run too but this whole vacation thing was last second haha.
You are then gonna be the 2 scoops guinea pig :D to let us know short term uses of a potent atom :p hahaha

Jk bro just enjoy the run :p and the vacation!!

JonRubio

JonRubio

Awards
  • Established
You are then gonna be the 2 scoops guinea pig :D to let us know short term uses of a potent atom :p hahaha

Jk bro just enjoy the run :p and the vacation!!
Thanks bro! Lol I'm debating whether or not to do 2 scoops. Can a rep chime in on the caffeine content per scoop?

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
Thanks bro! Lol I'm debating whether or not to do 2 scoops. Can a rep chime in on the caffeine content per scoop?
There's only 1 rep for PNI :D ask Ricky :p Howwedo!!

bigswole30

bigswole30

Awards
  • Established
Yes, do not take 2 Scoops! This is NOT, I repeat NOT a concentrated product. You get everything you need in 1 scoop!!!!

Nothing about that sounds fun ;)

howwedo107

howwedo107

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Only guy who takes 2 scoops is chuck Norris so I think you get the point sir :)

roblasane

roblasane

Awards
subbed

sidoious

sidoious

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Hit it hard Jon! Good luck with your log.

sidoious

sidoious

Banned
Awards
  • Established
JonRubio

JonRubio

Awards
  • Established
Guys it arrived I checked the tracking report! I might just take my first dose tonight!

JonRubio

JonRubio

Awards
  • Established
Just finished making the videos ;)

JonRubio

JonRubio

Awards
  • Established
Videos up! Day 1 Review coming soon.

roblasane

roblasane

Awards
Nice video logs for all

howwedo107

howwedo107

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Loved the videos!!! You and Rob doing these video logs are fantastic keep up the great work ;)

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
Loved the videos!!! You and Rob doing these video logs are fantastic keep up the great work ;)
I guess I has to do videos now! Just don't laugh tomorrow is chicken drumstick day! I mean legs day! Hahaha

JonRubio

JonRubio

Awards
  • Established
Edit: Review of Day one on pg 1

Colbicide

Colbicide

Awards
  • Established
Nice first day. Hope the last day is like the first for you.

JonRubio

JonRubio

Awards
  • Established
[video=youtube;mfrA7EJWEmA]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mfrA7EJWEmA&feature=plcp[/video]

Overall great workout today. This product produces GREAT endurance and is dosed very nicely. Focus wasn't there as much as yesterday nor was the pump, however, I didn't hydrate myself nearly as much as I did yesterday unfortunately. Literally woke up jumped out of bed, took some BCAAs and PNI Prodigy and hit the gym. Surprisingly again today I was motivated to do some cardio. Gotta look good for my Cayman Island vacation coming up in around 2 weeks :p This preworkout reminds me a lot of Superpump Max which is one of my favorite preworkouts and is a great alternative IMO. The focus factor is what gives Prodigy the edge over Superpump.

howwedo107

howwedo107

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
YouTube Link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mfrA7EJWEmA&feature=plcp

Overall great workout today. This product produces GREAT endurance and is dosed very nicely. Focus wasn't there as much as yesterday nor was the pump, however, I didn't hydrate myself nearly as much as I did yesterday unfortunately. Literally woke up jumped out of bed, took some BCAAs and PNI Prodigy and hit the gym. Surprisingly again today I was motivated to do some cardio. Gotta look good for my Cayman Island vacation coming up in around 2 weeks :p This preworkout reminds me a lot of Superpump Max which is one of my favorite preworkouts and is a great alternative IMO. The focus factor is what gives Prodigy the edge over Superpump.
Awesome! I'm loving this log so far and very happy you are enjoying our product so far it's only seemed to have gotten better with time...keep up the great log...also mirin that chest bro

JonRubio

JonRubio

Awards
  • Established
Awesome! I'm loving this log so far and very happy you are enjoying our product so far it's only seemed to have gotten better with time...keep up the great log...
Thanks bro! The product is great. After the 2 week log I am definitely going to make an update after my vacation about a use because I am going to have fresh adrenal receptors,

also mirin that chest bro
I work real hard bro. Thanks for the compliment!

howwedo107

howwedo107

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks bro! The product is great. After the 2 week log I am definitely going to make an update after my vacation about a use because I am going to have fresh adrenal receptors,

I work real hard bro. Thanks for the compliment!
Looking forward to it! And yes your hard work deserves recognition :)

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Sup pal, bit late but curious to learn about this new pre.

JonRubio

JonRubio

Awards
  • Established
[video=youtube;7uvDFyjEDew]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7uvDFyjEDew&feature=plcp[/video]

Hit a PR today!!!! :D Loving this preworkout.

Back and Biceps

Pullups
4 sets of 10

Lat Pulldown
2 set 180 lbs 15 reps
2 sets 215 lbs 12 Reps

Iso Lateral Row
2 sets 180 lbs 12 reps
2 sets 230 lbs 10 reps

Barbell Rows
1 set 135 lbs Warmup
3 sets 185 lbs 12 reps
1 set 225 6 reps

Deadlift
1 Warm up 135 lbs 15 reps
3 sets 185 lbs 12 reps
1 set 225 12 reps

1 Drop set
285 lbs 1 rep
225 lbs 6 reps
135 lbs till failure

Decline Bicep Curl Machine
4 sets 70 lbs 12 reps

Barbell Curls (Not on Squat Rack ;) )
4 sets 60 lbs 12 reps

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
Awesome video and tip bro! I'll try some gum next time!! And DAMN SICK pumps on the back bro!!

I honestly feel the focus increase too, the XXX stimulant seems to be playing its part on Focus too. Add to that that agmatine and citrulline malate are real NO optimizing ingredients, and you get the benefit of less O2 requirement for the system and thus allowing more for the muscles AND the brain.!!

Keep killing it bro!

howwedo107

howwedo107

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Killing this log man! Loving the video updates!! Nice back man I love working back! And congrats on the pr....that's why we call it PRodigy :) hehe

JonRubio

JonRubio

Awards
  • Established
Killing this log man! Loving the video updates!! Nice back man I love working back! And congrats on the pr....that's why we call it PRodigy :) hehe
lol its a hell of a preworkout thats for sure

JonRubio

JonRubio

Awards
  • Established
Rest Day today guys. I had to wake up today at 5:45 for work and I don't get out till 3 so I don't think I'm gonna be feeling it today after work. Tomorrow were gonna hit chest hard!

howwedo107

howwedo107

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Nice man take a rest and destroy that chest tomorrow