Black Lion Research Formeron/Prolactrone Log (Sponsored)

kjkriston

kjkriston

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Here we go.... A little background for those that don't know me.
30 years old
6' 240 lbs. 14% BF
16 years of gym experience
5x5 Lifting protocol

My log will consist of Test E @ 500mg/week along with Tren E @ 350mg/week to start out and most likely increasing dependent on sides. I will be running the test for 12 weeks and the Tren for 10. Black Lion has been gracious enough to let me run their Prolactrone for the Tren related sides and some Formeron for any estrogenic related sides. I will be dosing them as directed on the bottles. From what I've been told guys on WAY more gear than I am needed no other ancilliaries to combat these side effects while running these products at the dosages directed on the bottles. I will update as often as possible and provide before and after pics at the end of my run. I may get blood done mid way as well to see how well the products really work. Please ask any questions you may have.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Subbed.
Cant wait to se how you like these products bro. ;)

pressureSpike

Banned
Awards
Can you stack Prolactrone with Sustain Alpha?

pressureSpike

Banned
Awards
Sorry for derailing your log, Im subbing in tho. Very interested in this product. Can you post the ingredients as well

kjkriston

kjkriston

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
So....initial impression of formeron.... smells amazing....absorbs fast....pump is great....can't wait to see how this dries me out

"Go hard or go home"

kjkriston

kjkriston

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
After discussing it with Brundel I wont be starting the Prolactrone until about a week after my first pins.....which was yesterday..... WOnt see any real effects form the gear for a while and my prolactin should be fine until the tren starts to kick.

kjkriston

kjkriston

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Just a note.....This formeron is def. already drying me out..... What ever water I was holding is coming off nicely.... The smell is awesome...I know I said it already but its a pleasure to put on after my shower......very nice.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Its pretty amazing how fast the water loss happens.

kjkriston

kjkriston

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Alright...I got a question for the experienced guys....the amount of gear I want to pin is too much for just glute shots.....I want to try ventro-gluteal....I have looked everywhere for a good visual.....can someone help with this....Im terrified of stabbing the wrong site with a 1.5" pin.....maybe a pic with a red dot where I am aiming for? I am pretty solid on the spot but I want to be absolutely sure. BTW Quads are out because I am not buying any more damn pins. I got 100 25g 1.5s.....suck for drawing but are painless in the glutes.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
How big are your arms and shoulders?
Delts and tris work for relatively big shots depending on muscle size. I can easily do 2ml in both.

PS never get 1.5in lol.....ouch

kjkriston

kjkriston

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
1.5 have never failed me for glutes............ive got 18 inch arms...and pretty decent shoulders.....every delt pin I have ever done has hurt for days......ventro glute seems to be the answer...supposedly it can take 3cc......Im trying it tonight wither way....i will update.

kjkriston

kjkriston

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Just did a right side ventro......sooooo easy...it's going to be sore since its virgin but I have never pinned that easy in my life

kjkriston

kjkriston

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Quick update... After some convincing from some vets I am changing my doses: tren will be @ 400 and Test will be @ 250. If my libido takes a **** I will simply double my test dosage back up to 500. I dont like to adjust dosages but I want this run to be epic.....we will see what happens

EDIT: Started my Prolactrone today......will be updating regularly on sleep, mood, and libido.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Your libido will be fine.
It tanks with tren due to elevated Prolactin levels.
You wont have this problem.

kjkriston

kjkriston

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Alright then....that seals the deal

Last edited:
kjkriston

kjkriston

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Not sure if its to early but my sleep seems to have improved already......I stay asleep longer and if I wake up I go back to sleep much easier....just a note

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yah this is the first sign. Take 3 a day.

kjkriston

kjkriston

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Damn sweating has already started from the Tren...... barely walk around my air conditioned house without dripping.....It will be SOOOO worth it an a week or so....

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I think your close to me if I remember the address correctly.
Its like 100 in my house right now and I live by the beach....cali.
Im supposed to be working but its SOOOO hot at the shop.

kjkriston

kjkriston

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Im east coast bro...used to live in SD.....the Humidity here is ****ing ridiculous......92 outside with 70% humidity.....Heat index of 102.....Cant wait to move back up north.....The tren does make you hot though...I keep my house nice and cool and I am noticeably warm all the time recently.

kjkriston

kjkriston

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Sweating is picking up.....no insomnia though...this is a good thing.....With the prolactrone I hope to keep the nasty sides at bay....I expect to sweat and probably lose my appetite but I am hoping the tren dick/libido loss stays away and obviously any gyno symptoms. The formeron seems to be keeping me pretty dry....however even at 150mgs I am not getting dry joints.....seems odd to me. Not a bad thing but 6-oxo used to make my joints scream

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Believe it or not....150mg isnt alot of formestane.
Seems like some guys complain at 50mg of joint pain but I wouldnt expect it at 150mg while on cycle.
If you were clean perhaps but not on cycle.

kjkriston

kjkriston

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Does anyone else get Excruciating shoulder pumps while running Tren? Its literally so painful its ruining my workouts...? Any ideas on how to relieve this?

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
No before and after shots?

kjkriston

kjkriston

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I have the before done.....still got 6 weeks before its after....hence no shots yet

Heres me last year before bulking again to give you an idea:
26572_116060311739894_6934564_n.jpg

Im about 25lbs heavier than that right now.....not as lean though.....Dont worry...ill post them up when Im done

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Try taurine.
Start at like 3g pre workout.
Increase to 4 or 5g if needed.

kjkriston

kjkriston

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Tried taurine for back pumps with no real success....but ill give it another try

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Ah so your bigkev or whatever on need2s site huh. I gotta wait for afters, after the cycle?

kjkriston

kjkriston

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Ah so your bigkev or whatever on need2s site huh. I gotta wait for afters, after the cycle?
Are you stalking me? How does someone recognize another guy hes never met just by an avatar pic? :bigeyes2: ...lol

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
WOW...calm down there little guy.....I didn't say it was a before you turd. I said it was a year ago...and that I am 25lbs heavier now....I'm 4 weeks into a cycle now....I have a before form 4 weeks ago that I will post side by side with my after......way to show your ass...I was trying to be friendly
Whoa slow down rage. I was trying to explain how its easy to recognize your picture.. and i said good luck with the cycle lol

kjkriston

kjkriston

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Sorry bro....its the tren...after I reread it I noticed I was being ****ty......my bad....thanks for the good wishes

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Sorry bro....its the tren...after I reread it I noticed I was being ****ty......my bad....thanks for the good wishes
All good. My apoligies as well.

kjkriston

kjkriston

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
So back to the current issue......am I the only one who gets horribly PAINFUL shoulder pumps on Tren?

kjkriston

kjkriston

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Vascularity has increased significantly....pumps are insane and strength is off the charts....this will be a fun couple weeks coming up for me

kjkriston

kjkriston

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
All tren sides minus the sweating and very occasional insomnia have passed....thank god....Libido is back up as well......Got to say Test higher than tren is def. treating me a **** load better than the other way around.

kjkriston

kjkriston

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Hitting up Chest today....looking for some big numbers....will update upon return

kjkriston

kjkriston

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Hit 405 for 2 clean reps on my 3rd set of flat bench today.....im close to my all time highest max.....Great ****ing workout today.....pumps are insane...shoulders were still painful but not nearly as bad as a week ago

murk01

murk01

Awards
Hit 405 for 2 clean reps on my 3rd set of flat bench today.....im close to my all time highest max.....Great ****ing workout today.....pumps are insane...shoulders were still painful but not nearly as bad as a week ago
Sick!
Don't fuk around with shoulders to much. That can take u out the gym for months

kjkriston

kjkriston

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Its not a bad pain.....the pump is so intense it feels fatigued and burns like hell