Black Lion Research Formeron/Prolactrone Log (Sponsored)

Page 2 of 3 First 123 Last

1. Quote Originally Posted by kjkriston View Post
    Tried taurine for back pumps with no real success....but ill give it another try
    Make sure your getting a gallon of water daily.
    BLACK LION RESEARCH Take your own path-

2. Ah so your bigkev or whatever on need2s site huh. I gotta wait for afters, after the cycle?
    Psalms 62:1-62:2
    •   

3. Yes sir lol....makes sense right?

4. Quote Originally Posted by tyga tyga View Post
    Ah so your bigkev or whatever on need2s site huh. I gotta wait for afters, after the cycle?
    Are you stalking me? How does someone recognize another guy hes never met just by an avatar pic? ...lol

5. Quote Originally Posted by brundel View Post
    Make sure your getting a gallon of water daily.
    I am usually closer to 1.25 or even 1.5 on good days
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by kjkriston

Are you stalking me? How does someone recognize another guy hes never met just by an avatar pic? ...lol
    Poop

7. Tren makes you mean

8. Quote Originally Posted by kjkriston
    WOW...calm down there little guy.....I didn't say it was a before you turd. I said it was a year ago...and that I am 25lbs heavier now....I'm 4 weeks into a cycle now....I have a before form 4 weeks ago that I will post side by side with my after......way to show your ass...I was trying to be friendly
    Whoa slow down rage. I was trying to explain how its easy to recognize your picture.. and i said good luck with the cycle lol

9. Sorry bro....its the tren...after I reread it I noticed I was being ****ty......my bad....thanks for the good wishes

10. Edited my post....again....my bad

11. I'm in here, Bubba!

12. The tats are kinda a dead give away

13. Quote Originally Posted by kjkriston
    Sorry bro....its the tren...after I reread it I noticed I was being ****ty......my bad....thanks for the good wishes
    All good. My apoligies as well.

14. So back to the current issue......am I the only one who gets horribly PAINFUL shoulder pumps on Tren?

15. Vascularity has increased significantly....pumps are insane and strength is off the charts....this will be a fun couple weeks coming up for me

16. All tren sides minus the sweating and very occasional insomnia have passed....thank god....Libido is back up as well......Got to say Test higher than tren is def. treating me a **** load better than the other way around.

17. Hitting up Chest today....looking for some big numbers....will update upon return

18. Hit 405 for 2 clean reps on my 3rd set of flat bench today.....im close to my all time highest max.....Great ****ing workout today.....pumps are insane...shoulders were still painful but not nearly as bad as a week ago

19. Quote Originally Posted by kjkriston
    Hit 405 for 2 clean reps on my 3rd set of flat bench today.....im close to my all time highest max.....Great ****ing workout today.....pumps are insane...shoulders were still painful but not nearly as bad as a week ago
    Sick!
    Don't fuk around with shoulders to much. That can take u out the gym for months

20. Its not a bad pain.....the pump is so intense it feels fatigued and burns like hell

21. I'm leaning out by the day....tren is some awesome **** man.....once you get past the initial onset of sides and everything gets stable...peeling lbs off my stomach...upper 4 abs are back already.....4.5 weeks to go...

22. Still leaning out...still getting stronger....Tren is insane.... Still get hot flashes all the time.....overall mental well being is OK......anxiety issues have been a bit difficult and aggression is harder to control. Adding in Winstol @ 50mgs/Day for the last 4 weeks....may increase both test and tren since I have an extra bottle of each....going to finish strong.....After looking at before pics the transformation is pretty awesome considering all the adjustments I had to make being it was my first tren run

23. Was going to use suspension as a finisher but I am thinking Ill save it for another day.

24. Sorry for the long gap in posts.....moved to a new state and took a new job...I'll make a big update tonight guys

25. Alright guys....I dont have much computer access so I apologize for the delay. The Formeron has REALLY dried me out....I havent looked like this in a long long time. All of my tren sides have subsided except for the hot flashes....but I can deal with that.... My stomach fat had literally MELTED off my waist. I am no **** probably down 5% BF since the start of the cycle. I am excited to post after pics for you guys.....3 more weeks and I am going to blast it.... 1g test and going to push the Tren up to 600......going to get interesting.

26. Heres an update guys....so Pics will be up in 10-14 days....depends how I am looking that day. I am currently cut down to 237 and I am the most vascular and dense that I have ever been. Tren is some mean **** but the results are riduclous. I will most likely run at least a small dose of tren with EVERY cycle from here on out. I have unfortunately cut a bit to quickly and even on all the gear lost some of the size I put on. To prove to you I will post pics I will put one up from a few weeks ago to show where I am working from.Name:  crop.jpg
Views: 465
Size:  103.6 KB

27. Yah....tren is magical stuff.
    Good job brother. Any indication of prolactin sides or is the prolactrone keeping it under control?

28. No sides man.....the tren sides got real bad while I was up around 600mg...horrible anxiety...aggression...sweatin g...but I jumped back down and its all good.

29. Took another picture today.....the one I just posted is a joke compared to todays....

30. 600mg.......Tren E right?
    Thats alot bro....too much really. Be careful. This game we play is not without risks.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Black Lion FORMERON loggers needed!!
    By brundel in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 69
    Last Post: 08-04-2012, 03:32 AM
  2. Black Lion PROLACTRONE loggers needed!!!
    By brundel in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 57
    Last Post: 08-01-2012, 11:57 AM
  3. Welcome Black Lion Research!
    By Admin in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 26
    Last Post: 07-29-2012, 01:40 PM
  4. Welcome Black Lion Research!
    By Admin in forum Black Lion Research
    Replies: 35
    Last Post: 07-27-2012, 09:09 PM
  5. lion research dosing