Hyper T-2 Review ( Not Sponsored)

roblasane

roblasane

Awards
The Product.

Lecheek Nutrition Hyper T2 (90 caps): Discount Hyper T2 Supplements

[h=3]Key Features:[/h]
  • *T2 (3,5-diiodo-l-thyronine) has a much faster metabolic rate than T3 or T4 by up to 24 times.
  • *Increase resting metabolic rate by up to 33%
  • *Significant increases in the liver activities of Glucose-6-phosphate dehydrogenase and Malice enzyme, these enzymes are necessary for fat metabolism
  • *Significantly increases oxygen consumption in blood cells
  • *Increase protein turnover
  • *Decrease cholesterol levels
  • *Alpha-2 agonist
  • *Increases liver glycogen breakdown
  • *Increased number of beta adrenergic receptors in the heart , skeletal muscle, adipose tissue, and lymphocytes(these receptors bind fat mobilizing hormones)
  • *Supports GH release
I purchased this product coming of running Lecheek MassHGH and TestadrolX9. I had great results so I trusted HyperT2 would be a great product. I hoped to lose some body fat and possibly increase my metabolism.

Experience : I noticed a slight burn and a good intial rush of energy. It was clean though nothing like a pre workout and nothing jittery just a focus type effect. I dosed 2 per day one first thing in the morning and one a few hours after lunch. Usually 40 minutes after dosing you notice the increase in body temp. I got a nice sweat going just by moving around and doing normal work type things. Taking this along with some cardio and you will be sweating like a hooker in church. This really gets the heat going and that's something I really enjoyed. It's like a instant warm up.
As far as GH release that's hard to gauge. I leaned out for sure and I could tell I was losing some water weight and my skin was getting thinner.

Results : This works as advertised. As part of a fat burning stack and a good diet you will lean out for sure. I had a nice leaning out effect , increases in vasularity and the over all look of thinner skin and less water weight. I responded very well to it. Drink tons of water while on this to help lessen the effect of the capsium. Plus water = weight loss.

Value : 18.99 ??? come on that's as close to free as you can get.

I recommend this product highly

Overall ratiing : 8.0