Dave's Killer Stack !! IFing w/ BFv3, TZ, XFA, DCP + More!!

dfrancin

Awards
killer.jpg

Greetings Everyone! My name is Dave, and welcome to the log for my Killer Stack ! This is my first time running a log, so hopefully I can get some helpful insight from everyone, and help me maximize my results. I'm planning to run this Killer Stack for 12 weeks, and I'm hoping to see some great results ! I am just coming off a cut, and I'm hoping to regain the strength that I lost plus more !

STATISTICS:
Height:*5'9"
Weight:*180lbs
Caloric Intake:*3300kcals[WORKOUT] 2200kcals[REST]

I plan on running Layne Norton's PHAT Training, but I will only be starting off with 4 days of training as oppose to 5. I'm thinking that several weeks in, I'll add the lower body hypertrophy day. On two of the off days I plan on doing some HIIT cardio as well as abs. Here's how i currently have my schedule planned:

1. Upper Power
  2. Lower Power
  3. Back + Shoulders Hypertrophy
  4. Chest + Arms Hypertrophy

stack1.jpg

Stack.jpg

Supplements:

Triazole - BFv3
DCP - TTA500
XFA - Abliderate Advanced

Other Staples Not Shown:

Slin Sane V2 - NutraPlanet ALCAR
Protocol + Bulk LCLT
Glycerglow - SNS BA

Dosing Protocol:

Upon Waking Up:
2 Triazole - 4 BFv3 - 2 DCP - 2g Alcar

45mins Pre Wo
4 XFA + 2 scoops Protocol + 1g bulk LCLT + Glycergrow + 1 TTA 500

PM:
1 Triazole

Pre-Bed:
2 DCP + AA

I just recently started Intermittent Fasting, and so far I am loving it. I'm hoping that this stack and the change in lifestyle will help me achieve my fitness goals! I will be posting my daily workouts, as well as my daily Macros!

dcalc.png

Please Give me some input on my macros! It would be greatly appreciated!

I hope you all join along for the ride !

dfrancin

Awards
upperpower.jpg

Today was my first day on my Killer Stack, and it was refreshing to go to the gym again with a different goal in mind. After trying to cut for a while it was time for a change, and I think this stack will keep me on track and motivated. I realized I have to start lifting heavy again just to get back to some of my old lifts, but it will come in due time. Below is my workout plus my macros for the day.

Exercise NameSet 1Set 2Set 3
Bench Press185x5195x5205x3
Dips10xBW8xBW
Pendlay Rows135x5145x4155x4
Seated Cable Rows150x12180x8180x8
Straight Bar Curl65x1075x885x5
Military Press75x885x585x5
Skull Crushers60x960x860x6

730.jpg

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Intense stack. In to see how this goes. :)

jswain34

jswain34

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I'm in

dfrancin

Awards
Thanks for joining in !!! Feel free to chime is every so often !

dfrancin

Awards
lowerpower.jpg

I just got arrived home from finishing my 2nd workout on the stack, and it was an alright workout. I did lower body power today, and I felt that the workout overall was around a "B". As important and I know lower body is (probably the most important), I've done a lot of cardio the past two weeks and kind of neglected giving them a good workout, and It kinda showed today. My squats were alright, but I should've gone lower on them. The one exercise that I noticed gave me more problems then usual were Leg Extensions. I feel that I use to be able to bang them out like nothing, but for some reason I didn't have the usual kick while doing them. Overall considering I haven't done legs (besides cardio) in about two weeks, the workout could've been much worse. I'm hoping this Killer Stack will help increase my Squat dramatically. Also next week I plan on doing some deadlifts as well!

I'll be posting my macros later on for those interested !

Exercise NameSet 1Set 2Set 3
Squat225x5245x5245x4
BB Lunges65x8(16total)85x5(10total)85x5(10total)
Leg Press270x12300x10330x6
Leg Extensions125x6125x6130x6
Standing Calf Raise270x12300x12330x8

jswain34

jswain34

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
It'll be important to train your legs if you want them to get stronger. The stack won't really help at all if you don't. Cardio won't do much for your squats/deads. I think you know this though. Keep goin man