Recomp/Cut results fueled by PES/SNS/Genomyx - AnabolicMinds.com

Recomp/Cut results fueled by PES/SNS/Genomyx

1. Elite Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Recomp/Cut results fueled by PES/SNS/Genomyx

Don't write many reviews but have been pretty impressed with how well PES's Anabeta Elite and Erase Pro have treated me on my cut. There was some help from some other products I have used before successfully on a cut, but nothing to this extent.

Diet:
    Due to work times and my lifting periods I settled on a dietary intake similar to Intermittant Fasting w/ CHO high on three workout days a week and CHO low on the four off days. Calories were slowly lowered as bodyweight decreased during the duration of my cut. I can provide more exact layout if wanted.

Training:
    Undertook a different training style, but not too different from the work I had been doing prior to the cut. Biggest difference was moving to 3 days a week of heavy weight training with only one leg day. Added low intensity cardio on two off days and at certain points during my cut the Stubborn Body Fat Protocols by Lyle McDonald 1-2 days per week (highly recommend his books for anyone serious about the topics they contain).

Supplementation
    (because that is what you are all reading this for right??):

Staples: Genomyx Gut Health, Controlled Labs Oximega, Vitamin D, , Zinc, MAN Clout (twice a day), SNS Leucine (pre and post workout), and Vitamin C were used throughout.

Weeks 1-4: DCP (8 per day), Anabeta Elite (4 per day), Anabeta (2 per day), and usually CL Purple Psyko + SNS Cit. Mal. (1 scoop Pre-workout + 6 grams CM).

Weeks 5-8: Anabeta Elite (4 per day), Anabeta (2 per day), Erase (3 per day), Bioforge(3 in the morning), and SNS Caffeine, Synthetic Supplements MS, and Genomyx Alpha Burn in the morning and pre-cardio.

Weeks 9-12: Erase Pro (1 per day), Bioforge (3 in the morning), Eviscerate Smolder, SNS Caffeine, Synthetic Supplements MS, and Genomyx Alpha Burn in the morning and pre-cardio.

My results from the first 8 weeks can be seen on post 329 in this thread:
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/pes/195968-anabeta-elite-click-17.html#post3459632

Honestly typing all that out makes me feel like it was too much, but I felt each thing had a purpose and was extremely helpful.

Impressions on each product will be discussed below. Keep in mind I tried to stagger the intro of something I had never used before with products I had in the past to try and gauge effectiveness. While I used a lot and it hard to pinpoint what did exactly what overall I felt extremely impressed with my results. If you don't want to believe I could gauge each one's effectiveness then skip this post and go to the final results post 3:

PES/Synthetic Supplements:

Anabeta Elite: I had used Anabeta before on a cut and was extremely impressed with it. On the original I noticed increased muscle fullness, strength retention (and increases in a deficit), muscular endurance, increased vascularity, and muscle retention. I loved the addition of Forskolin to the Elite version and the cortisol control knocked out the need for an additional product. Over the 8 week run I would say it definitely delivered like the original plus more. Pumps and vascularity were very high even during non-workout periods. I feel I may have achieved a level of recomposition with this beyond just losing fat (skin fold measures solidify this claim, but idk how reliable they are). Anabeta and now Anabeta Elite are two of my favorite products (along with ArA) beyond more basic type products. I did note some stiff joints and irritation during heavier lifts which I believe was due to lowered cortisol, but it was never bad enough to cause major concern.

Erase Pro: I had also used Erase a couple times prior and while I felt it was effective (and reasonably priced) I was never super impressed. I gave it a shot again weeks 5-8 in this run, but when I didn't think it was drying me out much or anything too noticeable I bit the bullet and grabbed the Erase Pro. This stuff kicked my dryness into overdrive. I felt like water retention was extremely low for the majority of the month and I had great gym progress despite the dropping out of Anabeta Elite. It did make me thirsty as hell and had me peeing buckets at certain points, but nothing that wasn't worth how I felt while using it.

Methyl-Synephrine: Hardly use stims and this didn't ever really provide a huge stim effect, but I did note increased breathing during heavy exertion. Trying to pick out its exact effects on my leanness is hard, but the combo of Caffeine, Alpha Y, and MS helped me eliminate some stubborn fat (last several weeks Eviscerate helped with this as well and of course I think my training regiment helped the most).

SNS:

Overall I don't feel the need to go into specifics here. In general I use their products as staples and pretty much each one that I have used lives up to the claims on the bottle. Cit. Mal., Agmatine, PLCAR, ALCAR, ZMA, Caffeine, Leucine etc. all do as advertised and definitely helped during my cut (for the ones actually used during this cut).

Genomyx:

DCP: My go to for fat burning over the last couple years. Always find it very effective at keeping my fat burning constant even with slight hiccups in diet compliance. Also seems to increase sweating and workout intensity when used before exercise in my experience.

Gut Health: This staple has kept me healthy and without stomach issues for almost the last year. Quality stuff.

Alphaburn: As noted with MS it may be hard to note exact effects. Even at two caps on an empty stomach with 200mg caffeine I hardly notice any stimulation. I do believe Alpha-Y was effective at eliminating my stubborn fat around the waist.

Misc:

Eviscerate Smolder: Wasn't entirely sure what to expect burn wise or results wise, but I believe it helped. Vascularity and burn seemed increased mostly during workouts. Veins in lower abs/lovehandles were crazy and in areas I didn't know I could ever see any veins. Putting this on chest/shoulders/arms during days I lifted upper caused some nice heating and vascularity increases.

Clout: Favorite creatine product for pre-workout along with Ultima. Been through countless bottles of the two over the last couple years without feeling the need to try much else. Enough said

Bioforge: Grabbed this for some of the ergogenic and adaptogenic benefits. Felt it improved my mood and sleep quite a bit despite low cals and stress at work. Felt it increased strength in conjunction with Erase Pro, etc. and probably can't put exact effects on it alone, but the combo of it and Erase Pro was great for finishing off my cut.

Final Results:

Weight Loss:
    Almost wanted to just post pictures to prove my point, but figured some weight loss numbers would be appreciated. Over the course of these 12 weeks I lost roughly 12lbs (funny how the numbers look like once a week but that isn't how it played out). I have since bumped up calories to more maintenance levels and saw a quick 3lbs surge in weight that dropped back down to only a single pound increase as of yesterday.

Strength:
    Levels did begin to dip at the end of this run, but that could have been stagnation of the progression on my program. Switched workout style on week 10 and strength began to increase again.

With that said I'll let the pictures speak after all the nonsense I have written so far.

4/18 Before my cut
    Name:  img3.jpg
Views: 449
Size:  50.6 KB

6/25 ~10lbs later
    Name:  IMG-20120718-00224-1A_edited-1.jpg
Views: 487
Size:  44.2 KB

Bonus Pic from random angle
    Name:  oo1a_edited-1.jpg
Views: 639
Size:  38.6 KB

As you can see I got some marked increases in vascularity and losses in fat.

Open to any questions, etc. and my next stack will be Slin-Sane + Ara + GMS + IForce Compete. Let me know if there is any interest in a log of those.

2. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'6"  150 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

This is fascinating indeed, proof of natural supplementation, proper dieting and training indeed. My hat is off to you sir, you have an amazing physique and also a fascinating amount of knowledge of this sport. Much respect indeed.
    >SNS-Glycophase<
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Rep
  3. Elite Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by Celorza View Post
    This is fascinating indeed, proof of natural supplementation, proper dieting and training indeed. My hat is off to you sir, you have an amazing physique and also a fascinating amount of knowledge of this sport. Much respect indeed.
    Thanks! I honestly could have typed up a lot more based on my diet and training but figured it was not necessary to type too much. Honestly can't wait to be consistently at a caloric surplus even tho it wasn't too bad these past 12 weeks.
    •   

4. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'6"  150 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by bolt10 View Post
    Thanks! I honestly could have typed up a lot more based on my diet and training but figured it was not necessary to type too much. Honestly can't wait to be consistently at a caloric surplus even tho it wasn't too bad these past 12 weeks.
    It is amazing , what did you get? Around a 1.5% fat loss and still put on LBM didn't yah? At least that's the story pics tell brother! I gotta say, you got better results in 12 weeks natty than many people here doing 10 weeks of their favorite PH (6 on and 4 pct)!! Just goes to show its all about learning the basics of dieting, training and resting.
    >SNS-Glycophase<
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Rep
  5. Elite Member

Quote Originally Posted by Celorza View Post
    It is amazing , what did you get? Around a 1.5% fat loss and still put on LBM didn't yah? At least that's the story pics tell brother! I gotta say, you got better results in 12 weeks natty than many people here doing 10 weeks of their favorite PH (6 on and 4 pct)!! Just goes to show its all about learning the basics of dieting, training and resting.
    Not sure of the exact numbers off the top of my head. My body fat analysis is at the gym and I honestly try not to obsess over those things too much because I can get very OCD about the little things and overdo it.

But I felt the results were great regardless of the actual numbers (which were awesome as well just not sure exactly what they are other than total weight lost).
  6. Professional Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Very impressive results. I can only hope my 10 week cut has similar progress.

Hats off to you indeed, great to see the hard work paying off!
    EvoMuse Products Rep

PM me with any questions!
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Planning next 3 months - recomp + cut (log)
    By Gutterpump in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 32
    Last Post: 03-04-2008, 09:13 AM
  2. Replies: 21
    Last Post: 02-28-2008, 12:00 PM
  3. Replies: 5
    Last Post: 01-19-2008, 01:03 PM
  4. Critique my mini-recomp/cut
    By Beebs in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 11-13-2006, 10:20 AM
  5. USP Cutting Stack Log by Brent