Building an autumn stack...

P

pereczja

Awards
Hi Guys!

I'm pretty new to this forum and I am right here asking for an advice. I am planning to do a 6-8-10 week cycle of some quality products
besides the basic stuff in october. Goal is the ultimate quest: lean muscle building ofcourse with the minimum of BF within the limits of a natural bodybuilder.
What are the basics what could help this stack?

protein - morning, postworkout, pre-bed
BCAA - pre-, intra- and postworkout
glutamin - intra- and postworkout
some quality fast carbs like waxy maize - post workout
multivitamin pack by ISS
creatine monohydrate - pre and intraworkout
Ca+Mg
melatonin - for better sleep quality
USP Labs Jack3D - to give that boost for the workout
omega-3 fish oil
chromium picolinate - for better insulin resistance
bitter melon - for better insuline resistance
CLA
vitamin C
vitamin D
(milk thistle - for a safe liver if the stack needs it)

I have tested some test boosters and PCT products as test boosters (AX PCT, DAA, SAN Myotest) and they were not bad but this
time I would like to make my money worth.

20 years old, 165 lbs, diet is pretty clean.

Reason I have to ask you because the best products became discontinued day by day (ALRI evo stack, NHA stack, Gaspari Novedex XT, Trifecta stack became worthless etc.) and I am pretty confused. For example, there is the Trifecta stack, which - before the new components - were very recommended in every forums, and now what? Everybody says it worths poo.

So all in all, what is the best stack you could piece together if you have like 130 dollars for it?
FYI, AI's Swole stack seems pretty interesting for me.

SO LET THE TALK BEGIN! :)

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
Hi Guys!

I'm pretty new to this forum and I am right here asking for an advice. I am planning to do a 6-8-10 week cycle of some quality products
besides the basic stuff in october. Goal is the ultimate quest: lean muscle building ofcourse with the minimum of BF within the limits of a natural bodybuilder.
What are the basics what could help this stack?

protein - morning, postworkout, pre-bed
BCAA - pre-, and postworkout-RecoverPro or Bulk Modern BCAAs
glutamin - intra- and postworkout
some quality fast carbs like waxy maize - post workout
multivitamin pack by ISS
creatine monohydrate doesn't matter when you take it, 3-5g a day is ok for you
Ca+Mg
melatonin - for better sleep quality
USP Labs Jack3D - to give that boost for the workout-If you are having Jack3d you are already taking creatine in it
omega-3 fish oilGrab a bottle of OxyMega, 4 caps a day is good for you.
chromium picolinate - for better insulin resistance
bitter melon - for better insuline resistance

Want Better insulin Response: Take Savinsa Licensed Na-R-Ala , sold by Nutraplanet...cheap , 150-300mg at least 30 minutes before a high carb meal.
CLA-Useless unless you were obese
vitamin C
vitamin D

(milk thistle - for a safe liver if the stack needs it)-Don't need it unless you are cycling , which would be a bad idea at your age.

I have tested some test boosters and PCT products as test boosters (AX PCT, DAA, SAN Myotest) and they were not bad but this
time I would like to make my money worth. You are 20...you don't need any of this.

20 years old, 165 lbs, diet is pretty clean.

Reason I have to ask you because the best products became discontinued day by day (ALRI evo stack, NHA stack, Gaspari Novedex XT, Trifecta stack became worthless etc.) and I am pretty confused. For example, there is the Trifecta stack, which - before the new components - were very recommended in every forums, and now what? Everybody says it worths poo.

So all in all, what is the best stack you could piece together if you have like 130 dollars for it?
FYI, AI's Swole stack seems pretty interesting for me.

SO LET THE TALK BEGIN! :)
Blue stays , added some suggestions for how to take it in some. Red goes...

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
Also, never replace real meals for Powders, specially for fast carbs, better have a meal with nutritious content and complex carbs. Protein Powders are not really needed , its just a way to supply less nutritious protein, but I guess it helps to give the motivational boost of spending-thus working harder for it.

Suggestions to add for staples:

SNS Agmatine powder- It has a good amount of benefits. Used pre-workout with carbs, it will have a GDA and Pump effect.
SNS Citrulline Malate-Increases Pump and Strength, also Pre workout.
SNS Beta Alanine-Again, like Creatine Mono, doesn't matter WHEN you take it. Just have around 3.2 to 4g per day for you, I would recommend POST workout split in doses, it increases endurance for weight lifting.

Side note: I logged the Swole Stack some months back, it is a good stack, I personally like more Stoked just by itself as a general health supplement. Glycobol has Na-R-Ala too...however the other components make it seem for more of a cut since it will block some carbs. Just pick yourself the essentials...again, you are not even 21 years old and you are messing with hormonals and it seems you have played around with PHs like the Trifecta stack...Get your diet in check if you want results. Its the best thing you can do at your age, PHs are not the way.

PS: Not shilling SNS , merely recommending what I use from them, really cheap, great quality staples...Wouldn't recommend them if I didn't have a usual monthly (or bi-monthly) order to re-stock on them.