****tail of Ugliness! - PES Erase Pro/Anabeta Elite + DAA + Endosurge log

Torobestia

Torobestia

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
This is kind of a monstruous log of sorts, at least since I'm taking so many supplements at once. The only product on this list that I've ran before is Erase Pro. I've used DAA, but it did nill for me. I did used to take it with food, however, whereas on the bottle it says to take it on an empty stomach. Since I do IF, I will take it in the A.M. I also selected to stack Endosurge with this since Endosurge has mucuna pruriens. Prolactrone could have gone well here as well, but I hadn't heard of it or that company before ordering (I got Endosurge for super cheap Black Friday, I think?). So that leaves us with AE and Endosurge, which as I said I haven't tried before. I cannot make any promises on what this log will say about Endosurge or AE as a supplement - especially since I'm doing something different with DAA as well - it'll be more of a review of how the stack works as a whole.

I am not a huge fan of Erase alone for me, but Erase Pro was an incredible supplement. Anabeta OG is also a huge favorite here, so I imagine AE won't let me down.

What to expect in the log:

- nothing
- a little info on my training (no details, you can visit my workout log if you want numbers)
- info on how this affects my endurance/exertion levels, and my psychology throughout training, throughout life
- maybe some comments on how this affects body composition
- probably some feedback on other factors in my life as it relates to these supplements

AE and EP will be run for 8 weeks. DAA, I'm still figuring out how I will dose this. I don't know if I'll go 8 weeks, or do 3 weeks on, 1 week off, and another 3 weeks, or something like that. Endosurge will be for a month, for now.

I train with the conjugate method. I do the traditional workouts 4x a week, but I also often do small workouts throughout the week. I *plan* on doing more conditioning work as well, but I haven't programmed this in yet. I eat about 4000-4200 calories on workout days, and 3000 on non-workout days.

I think that's about it. Pleased to answer any questions. This is day 3 of me taking all of this.

Torobestia

Torobestia

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Glad to have you here, Rodja. Guess the cat is out of the bag - I'm not just on creatine, carnitine, and fish oil anymore!

Torobestia

Torobestia

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Day 1-2

This is how I will dose these at all times throughout the cycle:

1) 8:30am: DAA, 1g ALCAR, and 2xEndosurge in a fasted state
2) 2pm: 2xEndosurge, EP, 1xAE (if it's not a workout day)
3) 5pm: 1xAE (if not a workout day)
4) 6-7pm preWO: 1xAE (2x AE if it's a scheduled lifting day), 3g LCLT, 1g ALCAR
5) 9pm PWO: 1x AE (2x AE if it's a scheduled lifting day)
6) 11pm: ZMA and 2x Endosurge

Wednesday, I took 2 AE preWO and 2 AE postWO. I didnt' notice any extra umph per se, though that's not expected on day 1.

Thursday, I started noticing enhanced libido. The last time I took EP I noticed it after 3 days. This time, it kicked in after 1 day. It got worse, actually, driving to my gym - we're talking wood. My mind started thinking dirty things about this one chick trainer at the gym, and my mind just spiraled from there, haha. Thankfully nobody was at the gym, and my boner subsided before entering.

Today, I've only taken DAA and Endosurge. I'll be eating my first meal now and will be taking the rest of the ****tail. Looking forward to my workout tonight!

Torobestia

Torobestia

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Well, I have been experiencing something funny recently since I started this stack. Like clockwork, around 12pm I've been getting these large splotches of red across my chest and up to the middle of my neck. They're not sensitive, but it's curious and a bit worrisome. Now, this also coincides with when I drink coffee, but it's strange that this is happening.

I just finished lunch, and I ****ing devoured it. That sub was not eaten. It was ****ing devoured. Evidently I was supremely hungry. I ate all the chips. Sucked all the leftover juices in the box. It's all gone.

Torobestia

Torobestia

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Day 4-5

My appetite has been out of control for the past 2 days this weekend. As soon as I break fast, I am just devouring anything I eat. And I have yet to finish a meal and feel satiated, using the same meals that had me at least full if not stuffed not a week earlier. I don't know how to approach this .... with Anabeta, it's like I didn't get full or stuffed, but I wasn't initially more hungry than normal. This time, I am definitely more hungry. Damn! Haven't noticed a lot of extra drying out yet, something which I remember seeing kind of around day 7-9 on EP.

My sleep is pretty ok so far. This weekend I definitely stayed asleep till later in the day, something I haven't been able to do consistently for a while. I woke up both yesterday and today around 10:30, which was a treat. However, on an off-side note I had kind of a **** weekend. I was sort of antsy to do something, but nobody wanted to hang out this weekend I knew, or they were out of town. I ended up just drinking last night just because I was slightly pissed for other reasons (gf), and then today I got in an accident while driving up 2hrs to meet up with my Father (something I could have done next weekend since I was going up the same way for the whole weekend, but he insisted). I'm ok, though, but damn. The dude who rear ended me was going a good 50-60mph, and his breaks didn't work so he slammed into me. Pretty much just had a good workout, otherwise it was a waste of a weekend, something I dont think I've ever felt before.

Happens, I guess.

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards
I'm in, good luck

Torobestia

Torobestia

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm in, good luck
Thanks, John!

Day 6

Nothing extra to report today. Woke up feeling incredibly refreshed. It was a solid 8 hour sleep (solid as in quality). Haven't taken any EP or AE yet (EP in another 10 minutes though, along with 2nd Endosurge dose). God, I'm terribly hungry, though. Looking forward to my workout today ... it's gonna be a killer! I also am looking forward to next week's where I'm going to incorporate what seems to be a really cool exercise - a "hyper dead:" http://asp.elitefts.net/qa/training-logs.asp?qid=170576&tid=199

Torobestia

Torobestia

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Subbed, That sounds like an awesome stack!
Thanks man. I think it is as well. It all just kind of fell together - had 200g left of DAA from a 400g container (stuff is pharmaceutical grade, so not concerned about quality), got the Endosurge for the Black Friday sale, and the AE during the *NC sale and EP during the "buy-EP-get-2xAT2-free" sale.

Today I had a pretty killer session at the gym. I set some PRs on leg lifts, and completely rammed my body into the ground with my lifts/intensity. Pretty happy with today's gym session. My work is not so great today due to some hiccups both work related and not-work related, but I hope to make things come together.

Torobestia

Torobestia

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Day 8

Today marks the 8th day, a full week of taking this strong stack. I had a really killer leg workout Monday, while yesterday I pulled a sled with weight on it for non-stop trips back and forth for 30 minutes straight. Despite that, felt totally recovered today, with all my muscles feeling fully pliable The one exception is this right adductor which I think suffered a little abuse whenever I turned around with the sled, but that's all, nothing serious. Today, I hit a 10lb PR on some dead-stop incline presses, which made me happy. I followed that up by obliterating my triceps, lateral delts, and biceps. Probably gonna go in tomorrow for some back and abs, and then Friday I will have legs, followed by a visit hour to work, then a very cool concert that evening. I'm feeling good, but nothing (in terms of how I feel psychologically or whatnot) has changed in the last few days since day 5/6.

Torobestia

Torobestia

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Day 9

Just broke my fast with my chicken salad. It's kind of weird, but I used to eat this every day except sometimes on weekends, so at least 5 days/week minimum. For the past few months I've been slacking off a bit, getting up late and sometimes not preparing my lunch for work and eating out instead. As a consequence, I feel like I've lost a bit of interest in eating this salad. Then again, may be because I've eaten this same thing for the past 2 years, with minor alterations from time to time (when I am on a massive bulk, I'll add avocado, dried cranberries, and tomatoes to it; on a hard cut, it'll just be spinach/arugula, broc, carrots, and chicken with no almonds and no red/orange peppers).

In terms of this stack, I've been enjoying getting the sleep that I did the last time I was on EP. I just wake up feeling so refreshed. My complexion has improved as a consequence, too. Libido actually seems to have dropped somewhat, so that's rather bizarre. When I was on EP last time it was jacked throughout. Hopefully this isnt the DAA ... still only day 9, though.

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards
Glad you are enjoying it. My favorite part of erase pro is waking up each morning feeling dry and tight.

Torobestia

Torobestia

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Howdy murk.

This stack is definitely treating me well. I think certain things like the DAA and AE are starting to kick in now.

Glad you are enjoying it. My favorite part of erase pro is waking up each morning feeling dry and tight.
Yeah, it's nice for sure. The weird thing with me though is I always wake up bloated-looking, but as soon as I take a shower it all goes away. Not sure what that's about, lol.

------

Day 10-12

I had an awesome weekend. I went to Maryland to see a concert from 2 of my favorite bands, one of which is all the way from Peru, Mortem. It was an incredible show. It was also cool being around a lot of Salvadorans, especially since I'll be going back to El Salvador shortly for a little over a week long visit. I'll have to bring the goods into the country; as far as I know, everything can get checked in no problem. In fact, I'm pretty sure steroids are rather easy to buy there, although as we know from UK and some other european countries sometimes steroids can be easy to get in and buy in the country while OTC hormonals easily acquired in the US are hard to get or bring over there. Anyways, after the concert hooked up with my lovely girlfriend and had a long needed, proper DAA/EP/AE release if you catch my drift.

Had another workout today. It was kind of crappy, but kind of ok, too. It served its purpose, but I would have preferred it be much better considering it's one of the last speed bench days I'll get in before flying off next week. I had a great PWO meal, however I just threw in an ice cream sandwich I found in the fridge on top of my scheduled macros. Hope it wont hurt too much, lol. I know while I'm in ES I'll be eating tons of garbage, which kind of sucks, but I'll try and stay on a deficit. I'm usually highly active while abroad, though, and have yet to put on weight or even maintain while eating more than I do in the US, so I should be ok, especially for a week. Though let me tell you, during that donut diet I put myself on a couple years ago (donuts every meal along with my normal maintenance foods, and I ate 5x/day back in those days) I put on about 20lbs in 2-3 weeks, lol.

Torobestia

Torobestia

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Day 14

Feeling pretty good 2 weeks into the stack. I have dried up in my midriff area, but strangely enough I am holding a lot in my arms. Although since there is definition there, maybe my arms got bigger? This is very possible since I am really hitting my triceps hard this training cycle, doing tricep work up to 4 times a week. This is because this is a huge weak spot for me. My other weak spot is my upper back muscles, especially those involved in stabilization during the squat. I always feel weak there, which is somewhat understandable seeing how I'm 6'3" and have poor leverages for the squat. I spoke with my girlfriend this week (she lives 2 hours from me) and she was not only surprised by my behavior when I was with her this weekend but wanted more, now. Lol.

Well, Monday I had a particularly challenging workout. I did hexbar deadlifts not using the handles but just the bar (so the bar was at the same level as a barbell, so it was about 2-3" lower), and it seriously taxed my legs. Did one other leg movement before moving on to sled pulls, and I had zero energy to even move the sled. So I ended up doing reverse hypers and called it a day. Just like a year or 2 ago, when I used to do more intense leg workouts like I do now, I had a really big problem going to sleep. There's something about a taxing leg workout that makes it really hard for me to sleep. Anyways, I did wake up feeling good, since I still got a solid 7 hours I'm sure (I'm imagining I took over an hour to fall asleep, but if it was shorter then I slept more than 7h).

Torobestia

Torobestia

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Day 15

Feeling pretty beat up today. As I mentioned earlier, I had a pretty banging workout on Monday, but at the end of it I felt completely drained. I slept not too well that night but woke up fine yesterday. I walked to and from work yesterday (no big deal, just saying), but when I got out of work I had no energy or will to go for an extra gym session. I just stayed at home. This morning I woke up and my pec feels like it has been abused (which it hasnt??). Five hours later it's feeling better, which is good because I didn't want it to interfere with my last big bench session before I fly out of the country on the weekend.

Speaking of which, I gotta start packing today for this trip. Got a lot of pills to pack for the trip :S Thankfully not too many clothes to bring for just 8 days.

Torobestia

Torobestia

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Day 17

Going into week 3 now, and I have been feeling pretty good on this stack, mentally. However, I have been feeling like a trainwreck physically. Normally I do small workouts, light volume but usually high rep work, between my larger workouts. This week I haven't done that due to dealing with my car insurance after the accident I was in, dealing with repairs in my apartment, and dealing with a trip to another country. I didn't know how much these small workouts were helping me until I didn't do them. Now, my hamstrings are still sore 4 days since my leg workout, and my anterior delts and my right lat feel bad. Also joints are feeling a little raw, but this doesn't feel like dry joints, just sore. Anyways, after today I will be taking about a week off from the gym. I might get a session or 2 in while I'm in El Salvador, but that's it. Otherwise, walking about 10 miles/day, and maybe some pushups, planks and such here and there.

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards
Day 17

Going into week 3 now, and I have been feeling pretty good on this stack, mentally. However, I have been feeling like a trainwreck physically. Normally I do small workouts, light volume but usually high rep work, between my larger workouts. This week I haven't done that due to dealing with my car insurance after the accident I was in, dealing with repairs in my apartment, and dealing with a trip to another country. I didn't know how much these small workouts were helping me until I didn't do them. Now, my hamstrings are still sore 4 days since my leg workout, and my anterior delts and my right lat feel bad. Also joints are feeling a little raw, but this doesn't feel like dry joints, just sore. Anyways, after today I will be taking about a week off from the gym. I might get a session or 2 in while I'm in El Salvador, but that's it. Otherwise, walking about 10 miles/day, and maybe some pushups, planks and such here and there.
Enjoy your trip

Torobestia

Torobestia

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Day 18-28

Howdy, all! I got back from my trip yesterday, well technically Sunday but by the time I got all my luggage and was in my gf's house it was past midnight. I had a pretty awesome time. It was a mixture of lots of running around, exploring different parts of El Salvador I hadn't seen before, lots of walking and eating at different places around the city of Antiguo Cuscatlan (where I'm from), and some down time at my mom's house, where I stayed. It was very hard to even be able to down 150g of protein a day due to the extremely high costs of everything, food included, in El Salvador. It's cheap to buy food from street vendors, but it's often not sanitary. That said, carbs were extremely easy to come by, lol. If you ever want to check out the place that has the best desserts (? hard to really find an appropriate name for this in english), go to El Salvador.

In terms of this log and stack, well, I kept up with most of my supplement intake while down there, which was basically carnitines, fish oil, and this stack. I ran out of ZMA and multi-vitamins while down there, but that wasn't too big of a deal. Getting pretty veiny right now, you can see tons and tons of blue and green running through my arms. The funny thing is I'm not even that lean currently and you can see this.

I went to the gym last night, but I had a pretty awful, or at least depressing workout. It wasn't awful since I definitely gave it a lot of effort, and I didn't miss any attempts save one (my second). Why it was depressing was because I was doing low-pin rack pulls with up to 525, and I only got ONE REP!! That's pathetic considering I could use the same settings about 4 months ago, with a snatch grip, and get 545 for 6 reps! Ridiculous. I do think part of it was due to a seriously tight right hamstring I had, so I need to do some flexibility/mobility work to help it out. But honestly it felt like I was pushing my whole body for that 1 rep and that that's all I could get. I plan on seeing how things go up through October, but if they don't improve gonna need to find something else or stop powerlifting because it would mean that at this point I do not do well lifting at the 1 rep range (except for deadlifts).

Torobestia

Torobestia

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Day 29

Just wanted to report to you guys that I'm flying on this stack! Feeling pretty good, even if my body has been torn up with some workouts or other things. I literally just got back from working out and couldn't wait to report back. Had an incredible session today. Hit a pretty solid floor press today, and I rocked all my other exercises as well. Just tried some reverse grip unilateral tricep pulldowns, and they felt pretty amazing. They'll be a regular staple as a finisher for me to cycle into my workouts. Also, I was really surprised at how my last few big workouts have been flying. When I first started the conjugate method, my workouts would last me 70-90 minutes always on average. Now I'm blazing through them in about 50 minutes consistently. Something is going on!

Endosurge is ending very soon. This is disappointing since it could have been aiding with my really awesome sleep these past weeks. Fortunately I think Erase Pro will carry me through this; the first time I used EP (this being the second), it alone helped me sleep real well.

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards
Day 29

Just wanted to report to you guys that I'm flying on this stack! Feeling pretty good, even if my body has been torn up with some workouts or other things. I literally just got back from working out and couldn't wait to report back. Had an incredible session today. Hit a pretty solid floor press today, and I rocked all my other exercises as well. Just tried some reverse grip unilateral tricep pulldowns, and they felt pretty amazing. They'll be a regular staple as a finisher for me to cycle into my workouts. Also, I was really surprised at how my last few big workouts have been flying. When I first started the conjugate method, my workouts would last me 70-90 minutes always on average. Now I'm blazing through them in about 50 minutes consistently. Something is going on!

Endosurge is ending very soon. This is disappointing since it could have been aiding with my really awesome sleep these past weeks. Fortunately I think Erase Pro will carry me through this; the first time I used EP (this being the second), it alone helped me sleep real well.
Nice updates, love that focused drive at the gym when you kill your workouts.

Torobestia

Torobestia

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Nice updates, love that focused drive at the gym when you kill your workouts.
It's been a little hard to really develop it for me. What I mean is I've only been lifting and dieting for 2 years and change, and most of that time I used DMAA preWO. And as someone who never crashes from DMAA, you can imagine how hard I was going at it. I stopped using DMAA/stim products back in April, so I've been going like this now for a good while, and it just isn't quite the same. Recently, though, I've definitely been finding something in me to make myself push harder. It's still nowhere near what it is with DMAA but I'm about 70-75% there. Believe me, the boost I get from it is out of this world =p. But anyways, I think that self-motivation I've been building is finally synergizing with some of the items here ... can't complain.

Now I'm on Day 31 of this monstrous stack. Everything going well ... as it turns out, I'm still on Endosurge. Apparently the machine at the BPS factory decided to pack a little extra into my bottle. This is good because my Anabeta Elite actually was short half a dose (2 pills), so I had to break into a new bottle. Anyways, I was at the gym yesterday for a short workout, and I got curious and wanted to weigh myself. Turns out that I lost 10lbs on my trip to El Salvador :( I will be increasing calories on my off and on days a bit to try and make up for it. These will be consumed PWO, probably in the form of donuts or ice cream haha. I actually do not like ice cream, but when my old roommate left he left so much ice cream in the freezer I figure I might as well use what I have.

Torobestia

Torobestia

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Day 34

I have officially ended the Endosurge on Saturday. 'Twas a sad day. I am thinking of continuing the DAA through, even though in the past I've gotten nothing from taking DAA alone. Things still going well. I had an absolutely punishing workout Friday. I did my normal DE lower day involving box squats. It was 12 sets of 2 rep squats with the safety bar, and I was using up to 205lbs on the bar and 240 lbs of band tension and was flying off the box. However, after my 12th set my legs felt like hell, and even today they still feel god-awful. Had a great bench session yesterday, and I made sure to hammer my triceps to the ground. Today will be my first training session with the Endosurge well out of my system, but at the same time EP and AE have been in me for a good month, so these should be really rocking right now.

I forgot to say, appetite is pretty high, and carbs are forgiving. But then again it's a bad time to judge since I'm trying to regain the 10lbs I lost on my vacation.

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Day 34

I have officially ended the Endosurge on Saturday. 'Twas a sad day. I am thinking of continuing the DAA through, even though in the past I've gotten nothing from taking DAA alone. Things still going well. I had an absolutely punishing workout Friday. I did my normal DE lower day involving box squats. It was 12 sets of 2 rep squats with the safety bar, and I was using up to 205lbs on the bar and 240 lbs of band tension and was flying off the box. However, after my 12th set my legs felt like hell, and even today they still feel god-awful. Had a great bench session yesterday, and I made sure to hammer my triceps to the ground. Today will be my first training session with the Endosurge well out of my system, but at the same time EP and AE have been in me for a good month, so these should be really rocking right now.

I forgot to say, appetite is pretty high, and carbs are forgiving. But then again it's a bad time to judge since I'm trying to regain the 10lbs I lost on my vacation.
Continue the DAA use as there is a nice synergy when combined with the EP.

Torobestia

Torobestia

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Torobestia

Torobestia

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Day 35

Things going real well 35 days into this. This wraps up my 5th week on the stack. Been having some pretty decent workouts, trying to really nail down my form and execution all the time while piling on some volume for growth. My body has been taking it real well, as well as the calories. I keep playing around with my calories because it seems as if I need more and more to actually make the scale go up. This may be due to AE, or increased activity or receptiveness to my training. It's hard to say. But I've started throwing in sugared cookies into my PWO meal, extra 250-300 cals, so we'll see how that goes.

Torobestia

Torobestia

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Day 40

Woops, I went MIA for a while there! Well, I had a very busy, packed weekend. I picked my mom up from the airport and set her up at my place over the long weekend. She had been out of the country for nearly a year. Not only that, I actually came to my lab a couple of times over the weekend to take care of experiments that had important time points come up. Overall, it was a pretty good weekend, besides the weather (hot+humid and rainy) and me waking up at 4:30am this morning (anxiety over remembering if my doctor's appointment was today at 8AM or another day).

Anyways, stack and workouts going real well. Keeping my nutrition pretty high. My body has been filling out a lot recently. I definitely am walking at my heaviest weight ever in my life I think. I am betting I am pushing 250 ... or perhaps I look that way because I am much leaner at 240 than I ever have been. This is a possibility. Workouts are going well. I skipped yesterday's max effort exercise because I just worked up to a max on Friday. Thus, I did all my accessory work but I kept the intensity high on it. It rocked me. I did a little bit of a DC leg press. It was sort of fun, but felt like torture. I can tell a difference not being on the Endosurge. I think a small part of it is due to the fact I would take my first dose first thing in the AM, whereas now I dont take anything in the AM except DAA, ALCAR, and fish oil / allergy medicine.

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards
Day 40

Woops, I went MIA for a while there! Well, I had a very busy, packed weekend. I picked my mom up from the airport and set her up at my place over the long weekend. She had been out of the country for nearly a year. Not only that, I actually came to my lab a couple of times over the weekend to take care of experiments that had important time points come up. Overall, it was a pretty good weekend, besides the weather (hot+humid and rainy) and me waking up at 4:30am this morning (anxiety over remembering if my doctor's appointment was today at 8AM or another day).

Anyways, stack and workouts going real well. Keeping my nutrition pretty high. My body has been filling out a lot recently. I definitely am walking at my heaviest weight ever in my life I think. I am betting I am pushing 250 ... or perhaps I look that way because I am much leaner at 240 than I ever have been. This is a possibility. Workouts are going well. I skipped yesterday's max effort exercise because I just worked up to a max on Friday. Thus, I did all my accessory work but I kept the intensity high on it. It rocked me. I did a little bit of a DC leg press. It was sort of fun, but felt like torture. I can tell a difference not being on the Endosurge. I think a small part of it is due to the fact I would take my first dose first thing in the AM, whereas now I dont take anything in the AM except DAA, ALCAR, and fish oil / allergy medicine.
250? Thata boy

Torobestia

Torobestia

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
250? Thata boy
Just weighed in yesterday, 242. Damn, but not too far off. I'd like to see myself at 270, but if I got there fast I'd have to stay there for a while for things to happen. That would be scary, though, being 270. Lol.

Well, sad news, folks. I was trying to hold it at bay, but it looks like I got a full-fledged case of sinus infection. We've had a tremendous amount of rain where I live, not a lot of extreme weather (hot but not humid ... that actually might go against my point), and quite frankly a lot of trees and brushes have been thriving throughout the summer. As a consequence, fall pollen is pouring down heavily. All the cars in the parking lot are caked with pollen, as much or more than you'd on them in the Spring. IT was so much I finally reacted to it, and I think I contracted something Tuesday when I felt very tired and drained of energy. Last night I was congested, meaning I got zero sleep. Going to see if I can score some antibiotics, and if I do I'll abort the stack. Sucks, I still had like over 2 weeks.

Torobestia

Torobestia

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Day 45

Well, I was put on 10 days of amoxicillin. My science background tells me there should be zero interaction between DAA and this particular antibiotic. I didn't think Erase Pro would do much harm either as its primary function are as AIs. I asked about some of the other ingredients and was told there shouldn't be a problem. The only problem would be the cortisol modulating properties of the supplements, since cortisol plays an important role in proper immune function. But I took a small risk and went ahead with taking these things. I increased my coconut oil supplementation to help with immunity issues.

Been on antibiotics for 3 days without negative issues. I am feeling much better now, thankfully. I've gone to the gym twice, and today will be my third day. After the first day at the gym, I suffered such terrible congestion I couldn't sleep more than a combined hour. This of course not only hurt my recovery from infection but also probably did some damage to my muscular recovery as well. Anyways, yesterday's gym session was great, hit PRs on some important lifts, and slept well. Today I'm feeling much better, so things should resume as normal.

Torobestia

Torobestia

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Day 49

Hey all. I haven't disappeared yet. Things are still going pretty well with the stack. I've definitely gotten a little more wet, which could be due to either increased weight (I haven't checked for a while now), food choice, or no more Endosurge. I definitely have to say that adding Endosurge to the stack was a great choice, and that it brings something to the table separate from all the other supplements taking. I haven't taken Endosurge alone or with only one other supp, but when it was in the stack I definitely felt its presence. Now, things are just slightly different. But back to the last point I was making, I can definitely see some size added to my frame. Unfortunately, I have done little to nothing in terms of adding size to my thighs. I think I need to go back to doing hill sprints, which I haven't done in ages. My quads just don't like to grow after a certain point and require tons and tons of direct work. My hams make up most of my leg size, and it's great to have strong hams, so I plan to just continue my course with that.

My infection is more or less gone. I still have some sinus congestion, and my lungs are packed full of mucus, but otherwise I'm doing fine. Energy levels are pretty high, and my gym sessions are great. Last night was an "off night," but I had done some serious work the day before with legs. I knew if I didn't go to the gym for a small/recovery workout I would feel stiff and like ass today and the following days, so after my anatomy class around 9pm last night I took a shot of LCLT/ALCAR/BCAAs and headed to the gym. I did my thing, came back, ate, and went to bed. One of my concerns was feeling lower back soreness. I actually got a little worried I would be in bad shape today because last night I got a ridiculous lower back pump from what I was doing. However, when I woke up this morning, I felt nothing! So, looks like what I did did the trick.

Torobestia

Torobestia

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Day 53

Going strong still with this stack. Looks like I'll be ending it on a strongish note, although what would have been really nice is if I had programmed everything correctly so I would have maxed at the end of the stack (this could mean on the last days, or the days immediately following the stack). Either way, I'll still try to max in another 4 weeks, which should be really fun. Right now, still working on building strength and speed. I completely dinked my shoulder doing speed squats the other day. It felt "funny" the day of, but now it's really bugging me. Hopefully I can work it out before benching.

Anyways, that's all I got to report right now. It was funny how yesterday I stuffed my face full of cookies, chocolate, and brownies with no ill sides. Thanks, Anabeta Elite! (why I did this: I ran out of food, didn't have my car so couldn't go shopping; had to eat what was in the apt).

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Supplements 28
Anabolics 5
Supplement Logs 6
liquid Supplements 6