Page 1 of 3 123 Last
  1. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'11"  165 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    83.2%

PES Anabeta elite+Erase pro+DAA

Hey AM'ers its time i start the layout on my log of my upcoming stack of Erase pro, anabeta elite, and daa.

Background info: im 24, 5'11 about 165 right now. Just came off a small cut lost about 11 lbs trying to shave off pubertal fat or gyno which is why i bought the erase pro, i had the DAA sitting around (wouldnt take it without a AI after my flare up, which i think its the DAA and something with prolactin, or whatever) and then saw a lot logs running ABE with it to get ultra beast mode hyoge! been lifting on and off for 5-6 years but i was a little skinny indian kid who weighed 135 when i was 18. So ive been going HAM since March of this year.

workout routine: my routine is pretty solid, i have a kid and expecting another so i only have the early morning to guarantee a workout unless i go at night after work, i work 6 days a week and get off at 8-9. I force my self to take a day off from the gym (i hate it) but other than that i am on 6 days rotating back/bis, chest/tris, shoulders/legs.

nutrition: EAT. chicken, fish, wheat breads and crap, white rice, WHEY, EAT EAT EAT, fish oil once i start that erase pro.

dosages: this is the tricky part, please chime in if u have a better way, so once i wake up i take the DAA and eat, usually a cup of oatmeal, fruit, maybe a glass of protein. then i will wait and take the erase pro and ABE and off to the gym? thats the part that gets me. not sure if i should be taking them all and going off to the gym. i was also considering taking the EP before going to bed (i know to take it at the same time to maxxxximize it) help me here experts.

Things to watch for: ill be paying extra attention to bloating, drying out, joint soreness, libido, appetite increase and any other special feelings i get.

Today: ATM im finishing up a bottle of Revamp so im taking it AM and PM, so i took the revamp, and DAA. ate a bowl of oatmeal, waited a little took a half dose of my pre workout and went to the gym, the daa is interesting, even though i doubt it had any effect since its the first dose and i dont think i took a full 3g's the sourness and bitterness kind of pump you up off the bat. Hit shoulders and legs today, pretty good i felt like running after wards so i sprinted over a quarter mile and left. had a post whey with water.

let me know if theres anything u want me to add

pics are next, im gonna put a pic of before i started even going back to the gym from Feb when i took a old ass before pic, its bad...

2. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'6"  150 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    42.62%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

Quote Originally Posted by cokeholio View Post
    let me know if theres anything u want me to add

pics
    are next, im gonna put a pic of before i started even going back to the gym from Feb when i took a old ass before pic, its bad...
    Subbed, looks good, and its a winning stack bro.
    Take pics also from today, so Day 1 pics from starting the stack.
    >SNS-Glycophase<
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Rep
  3. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    63.96%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

From a former stickily skinny kid (135 freshman year of college...) it looks like your eating clean. Dirty it up a bit

Gained 40lbs of fat freshman year... So I started working out and never looked back.

I pounded a protein shake post work out on my way to little ceasars got 2 $5 pizzas. Ate a whole post work out, and finished the other through the rest of the day on top of meal... Excessive yes. I wanted to gain weight for rugby. Graduated 210 about 16-18%bf. Yes I used little ceasars large pizzas as a supplement!
    •   

4. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'11"  165 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    83.2%

Quote Originally Posted by MM11 View Post
    From a former stickily skinny kid (135 freshman year of college...) it looks like your eating clean. Dirty it up a bit

Gained 40lbs of fat freshman year... So I started working out and never looked back.

I pounded a protein shake post work out on my way to little ceasars got 2 $5 pizzas. Ate a whole post work out, and finished the other through the rest of the day on top of meal... Excessive yes. I wanted to gain weight for rugby. Graduated 210 about 16-18%bf. Yes I used little ceasars large pizzas as a supplement!

ok thats no problem, i figured once i start that ABE im gonna be eating all day long anyways and i have a hungry howies next to me at work =D but food shouldnt be too much of an issue since my mom thinks the only time i eat is when shes giving me food to eat so ill just take it all

heres my march pic at rock bottom. Name:  march1stt.JPG
Views: 1138
Size:  30.0 KB

and heres a pic from midd april or may Name:  aprilmay.JPG
Views: 1277
Size:  28.3 KB

heres the most recent pic from july 19th or 20th Name:  july.JPG
Views: 1227
Size:  29.9 KB
    Last edited by cokeholio; 07-26-2012 at 12:35 PM. Reason: adding images
  5. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'11"  165 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    83.2%

from march till now the only supps ive taken is pre workouts (jack3d, flashover) and whey, creatine, glutamine and currently revamp. and just clean clean eating and keeping small amounts of cardio at the end of workouts to breakout in intense sweating. also my calves have doubled in size from the sprinting.
  6. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'4"  222 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    6.26%
    Achievements Activity Pro

In for this. LETS KILL THIS SHIZZZZZ!
  7. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    35.85%

Good job bro
    Great results
    GAME ON! MOVAH FUKAZ!
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/231867-man-sports-gameday.html#post4047619
  8. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'11"  165 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    83.2%

Quote Originally Posted by murk01 View Post
    Good job bro
    Great results

thanks it means a lot. all i want to do is get beastly i live in FL for crying out loud and have a beach thing coming on the 5th as long as the weather doesnt **** on us.
  9. Elite Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    84.85%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

Subbed, kill it
    PES REPRESENTATIVE
    pescience.com
    http://pescience.com/insider
  10. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'11"  165 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    83.2%

Thanks for the support guys! Quick update cicis pizza before going to see the dark knight rises have some motivation for tomm back and bis gonna kill that ish
  11. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'4"  222 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    6.26%

Quote Originally Posted by cokeholio
    Thanks for the support guys! Quick update cicis pizza before going to see the dark knight rises have some motivation for tomm back and bis gonna kill that ish
    Cicis.... That's some torture man.. I love that place
  12. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'11"  165 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    83.2%

Update:

Today I woke up at 7:00 took my revamp and DAA, ate some oatmeal and was at the gym by 7:45 with a bottle of amino energy for back and bis.

Pump wasn't all there when I first got to the gym probably cuz of the late night (got home at 2am from the movie) but after a few sets I didn't notice how many sets and reps I had been pushing through. And I hit a half mile run after the weights. I'll start tracking my workouts next week as I get closer to staring EP and ABE so we can see how much it helps me.

Can't help but keep on saying "where are they" in the batman voice Lololol. Good movie btw, just hate to see the trilogy come to an end probably the reason why 2 is still my fave.
  13. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    63.96%

Hell of an awesome job. Great progress. Be real proud of that.

You didn't accomplish such an outstanding transformation by taking short cuts... I am excited to see your progress continue!
  14. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'11"  165 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    83.2%

Quote Originally Posted by MM11
    Hell of an awesome job. Great progress. Be real proud of that.

You didn't accomplish such an outstanding transformation by taking short cuts... I am excited to see your progress continue!
    Thanks MM lean and strong is my ultimate goal a lot of awesome motivation here... I'm thinking about starting to take EP and ABE before being on DAA for 12 days, more like 6-8
  15. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'4"  222 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    6.26%

hahaha, i see they are taunting you It happens because im starting my run next week!
  16. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'11"  165 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    83.2%

Same DAA EP ABE?
  17. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'11"  165 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    83.2%

Is it normal to start noticing DAA sides on the second day dosing?
  18. Elite Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    84.85%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

Is it normal to start noticing DAA sides on the second day dosing?
    What sides
    PES REPRESENTATIVE
    pescience.com
  19. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'11"  165 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    83.2%

Well mainly bloating, and strangely libido is already feeling a little more sensitive??
  20. Elite Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    84.85%

Well mainly bloating, and strangely libido is already feeling a little more sensitive??
    Seems quick. I find it usually takes about 2 weeks for DAA to kick in.
    PES REPRESENTATIVE
    pescience.com
  21. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'11"  165 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    83.2%

That's what I was thinking, I'll keep an eye on it, gonna pull out the ol scale from my dboy days and weigh my doses, maybe start EP and ABE on Monday thanks for the quick answer!! =D
  22. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    63.96%

I have no experience with EP or ABE myself, but have heard an overwhelming amount of wonderful things said about both products.

I am a few weeks in running DAA myself. My mood and general demeanor has improved so much. No stress at work, ultra positive attitude, energy in the gym.

You keep doing what you have been ad you'll make progress regardless, this seems like a wonderful and fun stack to speed up that progress.
  23. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'11"  165 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    83.2%

DAA will be amazing for you, you look like you have really low estro levels. Adding either PES product or both will have you in the mirror 28/7 =D
  24. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'11"  165 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    83.2%

Update

Today is the third day, I woke up later today, wife was in bed and couldnt work myself to wake up at 7, so I got up at 9, took revamp weighed out the DAA dose on the scale and saw I under dosed the first two days and still felt like I had some effects, took it, ate oatmeal took erase pro while eating (couldn't wait any longer) waited took ABE and went to the gym with some amino energy.

In the gym- strength was on, set a PR on the incline dumbbell bench worried cuz I hit the 50's and they only go to 60's might have to set some money for a better gym. If I hit the incline 50's I know next chest day I'll kill the 60's on the flat, overall good workout didn't wanna leave so I hit the treadmill hard for a mile sprinted 65% of it.

Post workout took my ABE with post shake, 2 eggs and 2 pieces of french toast. And headed off to work.
  25. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'11"  165 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    83.2%

Feeling dry in my knees, didn't anticipate EP effects so soon it's been what 4 hours since I took it, feeling great, increase in sweat from
    Just normal activity, forgot to mention just the two small doses of DAA have made my libido increase had some strong wood in the AM. Prior to that its been low i was worried thought i got stim Wang or something. Can't wait for tomm, shoulder legs planning on squats for tomm with military presses
  26. Elite Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    84.85%

Feeling dry in my knees, didn't anticipate EP effects so soon it's been what 4 hours since I took it, feeling great, increase in sweat from
    Just normal activity, forgot to mention just the two small doses of DAA have made my libido increase had some strong wood in the AM. Prior to that its been low i was worried thought i got stim Wang or something. Can't wait for tomm, shoulder legs planning on squats for tomm with military presses
    Yeah EP is very strong!
    PES REPRESENTATIVE
    pescience.com
  27. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'11"  165 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    83.2%

Yeah it is, i am really amazed at its potency this early. I see some increased vascularity in my arms which is a big indication that i am going to love this stack, and will be doing future cycles switching the stacks
  28. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'4"  280 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    76.93%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

Get to it brother! Lets see those numbers I want to see that progression!
    "Dynamic Trio's Superior Third"
  29. Elite Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    84.85%

Quote Originally Posted by R3ACTION View Post
    Get to it brother! Lets see those numbers I want to see that progression!
    X2..
    PES REPRESENTATIVE
    pescience.com
  30. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'11"  165 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    83.2%

Update, day two on full stack

Morning, woke up had DAA, revamp, and had oatmeal, and took erase pro. 25-30 mins later took ABE and waited 30 mins and left for the gym.

Db shoulder press
    70x12
    80x10
    80x10

Db lateral raise
    15x12
    15x12 (15's each hand)
    15x12

Upright rows (smith machine) (went really slow)
    50x10
    40x12
    50x12

Shoulder width pull ups
    10-7-7

Seated leg raise
    75x12
    100x12
    115x12

Calf raise
    130x15
    150x15
    150x13

Squats
    135x12
    155x12
    175x11
    155x11

Haven't hit squats in a while just cause I don't like using the smith machine so it'll be interesting to see those numbers go up over the stack didn't have time to run. Post workout I took 2 abe with my shake had a egg with toast, a fruit/yogurt parfait thing and a banana. Was hungry a short while later and had two slices of left over meat lovers pizza with Tuscany pasta with chicken. Hungry again
  31. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    35.85%

Quote Originally Posted by cokeholio
    Update, day two on full stack

Morning, woke up had DAA, revamp, and had oatmeal, and took erase pro. 25-30 mins later took ABE and waited 30 mins and left for the gym.

Db shoulder press
    70x12
    80x10
    80x10

Db lateral raise
    15x12
    15x12 (15's each hand)
    15x12

Upright rows (smith machine) (went really slow)
    50x10
    40x12
    50x12

Shoulder width pull ups
    10-7-7

Seated leg raise
    75x12
    100x12
    115x12

Calf raise
    130x15
    150x15
    150x13

Squats
    135x12
    155x12
    175x11
    155x11

Haven't hit squats in a while just cause I don't like using the smith machine so it'll be interesting to see those numbers go up over the stack didn't have time to run. Post workout I took 2 abe with my shake had a egg with toast, a fruit/yogurt parfait thing and a banana. Was hungry a short while later and had two slices of left over meat lovers pizza with Tuscany pasta with chicken. Hungry again
    Dude....
    80lb DB's for military press? Or 40 each hand?...
    I notice effects of DAA first day. Not in power, aggression ,etc bit in sleep quality. First week of a daa cycle I have trouble staying asleep

My power starts going up mid week.
    And with in first week after I stop
    I start getting a little weeker. This time around I will be weening off cycle
    See how that treats me
    GAME ON! MOVAH FUKAZ!
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/231867-man-sports-gameday.html#post4047619
  32. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'11"  165 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    83.2%

sorry i meant 40 each hand, not much but itll get there.

Day 3 of full stack.

woke up took daa, revamp. erase pro after eating. took my dogs on a longer walk then usual, and took care of some things. Ate again. By the time i hit the gym it was 1... took my dose of ABE about 25 minutes before i got there also a serving of 1MR. ALso got raped by my wife which probably lowered my strength in the gym but libido is doing just fine!!!
    loving this dry look and will have a progress pic up soon.

Back/bis

i started off with pull ups till failure did like 17 compared to last times 14

low row 85x12 100x12 120(pr)x11

Lat pull down 100x12 110x13 120x9

then some thing that works the lower back u start in a L shape with ur head about to hit the floor and swing back up felt that pretty good

dbell curls - 25x12 30x12 35x12 35x8

hammer curls - 15x13 20x12 25x8 ( was basically doing negatives the last two sets.)

21's 30x21 35x21 45x18

then a half mile sprint

post workout shake with ABE and a chicken cuban sandwhich about an hour after

things i noticed about each supp im taking.

Erase pro- from day one dry knees and legs. wayyy less bloat, old gyno is smaller then ever =D =D i love this stuff and will always stand by it.

DAA-libido blasted up, more vascularity which could also be EP. strength is up along with aggression, did bloat from day one as well, will only take this with OGE or EP.

Anabeta elite- dont know what to look for, i know im wanting to eat like every 2 hours. and not ever getting a full feeling i mean EVER like a bottomless pit. which is a good thing, now i know why ppl stack AT-2 with it and i may do that in the future. also beleive i may be getting some really strong pumps within time of taking it but it could just be the mix of it all or the DAA

so far this stack is looking extremely promising and its only day 3 holy mother of biceps.
  33. Elite Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    84.85%

Day 3 of full stack.

woke up took daa, revamp. erase pro after eating. took my dogs on a longer walk then usual, and took care of some things. Ate again. By the time i hit the gym it was 1... took my dose of ABE about 25 minutes before i got there also a serving of 1MR. ALso got raped by my wife which probably lowered my strength in the gym but libido is doing just fine!!!

Back/bis

then some thing that works the lower back u start in a L shape with ur head about to hit the floor and swing back up felt that pretty good

hammer curls - 15x13 20x12 25x8 ( was basically doing negatives the last two sets.)

21's 30x21 35x21 45x18

then a half mile sprint

Erase pro- from day one dry knees and legs. wayyy less bloat, old gyno is smaller then ever =D =D i love this stuff and will always stand by it.

DAA-libido blasted up, more vascularity which could also be EP. strength is up along with aggression, did bloat from day one as well, will only take this with OGE or EP.

Anabeta elite- dont know what to look for, i know im wanting to eat like every 2 hours. and not ever getting a full feeling i mean EVER like a bottomless pit. which is a good thing, now i know why ppl stack AT-2 with it and i may do that in the future. also beleive i may be getting some really strong pumps within time of taking it but it could just be the mix of it all or the DAA

so far this stack is looking extremely promising and its only day 3 holy mother of biceps.
    Scary, I love the dry look I get with erase pro
    PES REPRESENTATIVE
    pescience.com
  34. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'4"  222 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    6.26%

Day 3 of full stack.

Back/bis

21's 30x21 35x21 45x18

then a half mile sprint

Nice, dude keep killing it. Just think your in the first week
  35. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'11"  165 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    83.2%

Day 4
    Chest/tris

Started off with my usual oatmeal daa revamp and erase pro. Then ABE shortly after and hit the gym. Today I wasn't all there still broke a couple of PRs

Dbell flat bench
    40's x13 45's x12 50's x12 55's x12 (pr)

Dips
    Bodyweight x 12 x 3 reps nice and slow

Chest press
    85x12 105x12 120x12 (pr)

Cables midd chest outer to inner
    20x13 25x12 25x12

Tricep pull down
    30x12 35x12 40x9(pr) 35x10

Messed around afterwards with tris doing extensions and curls light to moderate weight, couldn't run had to get home to help wife with kids, took post workout shake and ABE Don't feel diff today but hit some PRs happy about the flat dbell bench
  36. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'3"  250 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    99.89%

Howdy. I'm running a similar stack myself. I'm a big fan of EP so I'm looking forward to seeing how everything works together. Good luck with your run! I'll be checking in.
    Check your form: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/exercise-science/190675-proper-techniques.html
    Log: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/235436-tossing-weight-torobestia.html
  37. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'11"  165 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    83.2%

Quote Originally Posted by Torobestia
    Howdy. I'm running a similar stack myself. I'm a big fan of EP so I'm looking forward to seeing how everything works together. Good luck with your run! I'll be checking in.
    Thanks I'm loving erase pro very impressive. How's yours coming along? What are you taking?
  38. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'3"  250 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    99.89%

Thanks I'm loving erase pro very impressive. How's yours coming along? What are you taking?
    I forgot to mention that the libido boosts you're feeling are probably from EP, not DAA. I felt Erase Pro day 3-5 the first time I ran it, this time is no different, either.

I'm running AE, EP, DAA, and Endosurge. Those are the only herbals I'm using, otherwise it's the staples (vitamins/minerals/carnitines/creatine/BA/fish oil). I'm only on day 6 now, haven't dosed the AE or EP yet. I'm not too sure how I like taking these while on IF ... I think I preferred it when I used them and ate throughout the day; however, it's too early to tell, plus my run will be for 8 weeks
    Check your form: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/exercise-science/190675-proper-techniques.html
    Log: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/235436-tossing-weight-torobestia.html
  39. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    21.38%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting VeteranPosting Royalty

Quote Originally Posted by Torobestia View Post
    I forgot to mention that the libido boosts you're feeling are probably from EP, not DAA. I felt Erase Pro day 3-5 the first time I ran it, this time is no different, either.

I'm running AE, EP, DAA, and Endosurge. Those are the only herbals I'm using, otherwise it's the staples (vitamins/minerals/carnitines/creatine/BA/fish oil). I'm only on day 6 now, haven't dosed the AE or EP yet. I'm not too sure how I like taking these while on IF ... I think I preferred it when I used them and ate throughout the day; however, it's too early to tell, plus my run will be for 8 weeks
    DAA in conjunction with EP makes for a sizable libido increase. Also, EP during IF is no different than any other eating schedule. The only thing that should remain consistent is when you take the dose.
    M.Ed. Ex Phys
  40. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'11"  165 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    83.2%

Only staples I'm taking are whey, and fish oil to help with the EP's drying out. Im gonna be taking creatine again starting tomm. I also take a scoop of 1MR some days, I should have today. I keep saying to my self that I wanna go for 8 weeks. But haven't mentioned it yet cuz it's so early in the stack. Plus I may tweak it and add something to shred me up after these 4 weeks. But overall it's really on how my money situation looks by week 3

Similar Forum Threads

1. Anabeta Elite/Erase Pro/DAA
    By rome32 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 201
    Last Post: 08-05-2014, 06:42 PM
  2. anabeta elite+erase pro+daa
    By pastorcgc in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 23
    Last Post: 11-06-2012, 04:00 AM
  3. Replies: 458
    Last Post: 06-19-2012, 04:45 PM
  4. Replies: 10
    Last Post: 06-09-2012, 12:20 AM
  5. Anabeta Elite+Erase pro+Alpha t2 stack?
    By pg1369 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 05-18-2012, 11:06 AM