PES Anabeta elite+Erase pro+DAA

cokeholio

cokeholio

Awards
  • Established
Hey AM'ers its time i start the layout on my log of my upcoming stack of Erase pro, anabeta elite, and daa.

Background info: im 24, 5'11 about 165 right now. Just came off a small cut lost about 11 lbs trying to shave off pubertal fat or gyno which is why i bought the erase pro, i had the DAA sitting around (wouldnt take it without a AI after my flare up, which i think its the DAA and something with prolactin, or whatever) and then saw a lot logs running ABE with it to get ultra beast mode hyoge! been lifting on and off for 5-6 years but i was a little skinny indian kid who weighed 135 when i was 18. So ive been going HAM since March of this year.

workout routine: my routine is pretty solid, i have a kid and expecting another so i only have the early morning to guarantee a workout unless i go at night after work, i work 6 days a week and get off at 8-9. I force my self to take a day off from the gym (i hate it) but other than that i am on 6 days rotating back/bis, chest/tris, shoulders/legs.

nutrition: EAT. chicken, fish, wheat breads and crap, white rice, WHEY, EAT EAT EAT, fish oil once i start that erase pro.

dosages: this is the tricky part, please chime in if u have a better way, so once i wake up i take the DAA and eat, usually a cup of oatmeal, fruit, maybe a glass of protein. then i will wait and take the erase pro and ABE and off to the gym? thats the part that gets me. not sure if i should be taking them all and going off to the gym. i was also considering taking the EP before going to bed (i know to take it at the same time to maxxxximize it) help me here experts.

Things to watch for: ill be paying extra attention to bloating, drying out, joint soreness, libido, appetite increase and any other special feelings i get.

Today: ATM im finishing up a bottle of Revamp so im taking it AM and PM, so i took the revamp, and DAA. ate a bowl of oatmeal, waited a little took a half dose of my pre workout and went to the gym, the daa is interesting, even though i doubt it had any effect since its the first dose and i dont think i took a full 3g's the sourness and bitterness kind of pump you up off the bat. Hit shoulders and legs today, pretty good i felt like running after wards so i sprinted over a quarter mile and left. had a post whey with water.

let me know if theres anything u want me to add

pics are next, im gonna put a pic of before i started even going back to the gym from Feb when i took a old ass before pic, its bad...

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
let me know if theres anything u want me to add

pics
are next, im gonna put a pic of before i started even going back to the gym from Feb when i took a old ass before pic, its bad...
Subbed, looks good, and its a winning stack bro.
Take pics also from today, so Day 1 pics from starting the stack.

MM11

MM11

Awards
  • Established
From a former stickily skinny kid (135 freshman year of college...) it looks like your eating clean. Dirty it up a bit

Gained 40lbs of fat freshman year... So I started working out and never looked back.

I pounded a protein shake post work out on my way to little ceasars got 2 $5 pizzas. Ate a whole post work out, and finished the other through the rest of the day on top of meal... Excessive yes. I wanted to gain weight for rugby. Graduated 210 about 16-18%bf. Yes I used little ceasars large pizzas as a supplement!

cokeholio

cokeholio

Awards
  • Established
From a former stickily skinny kid (135 freshman year of college...) it looks like your eating clean. Dirty it up a bit

Gained 40lbs of fat freshman year... So I started working out and never looked back.

I pounded a protein shake post work out on my way to little ceasars got 2 $5 pizzas. Ate a whole post work out, and finished the other through the rest of the day on top of meal... Excessive yes. I wanted to gain weight for rugby. Graduated 210 about 16-18%bf. Yes I used little ceasars large pizzas as a supplement!

ok thats no problem, i figured once i start that ABE im gonna be eating all day long anyways and i have a hungry howies next to me at work =D but food shouldnt be too much of an issue since my mom thinks the only time i eat is when shes giving me food to eat so ill just take it all

heres my march pic at rock bottom.
march1stt.JPG

and heres a pic from midd april or may
aprilmay.JPG

heres the most recent pic from july 19th or 20th
july.JPG

Last edited:
cokeholio

cokeholio

Awards
  • Established
from march till now the only supps ive taken is pre workouts (jack3d, flashover) and whey, creatine, glutamine and currently revamp. and just clean clean eating and keeping small amounts of cardio at the end of workouts to breakout in intense sweating. also my calves have doubled in size from the sprinting.

cokeholio

cokeholio

Awards
  • Established
Good job bro
Great results

thanks it means a lot. all i want to do is get beastly i live in FL for crying out loud and have a beach thing coming on the 5th as long as the weather doesnt **** on us.

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards
Subbed, kill it

cokeholio

cokeholio

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the support guys! Quick update cicis pizza before going to see the dark knight rises have some motivation for tomm back and bis gonna kill that ish

Bamski

Bamski

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the support guys! Quick update cicis pizza before going to see the dark knight rises have some motivation for tomm back and bis gonna kill that ish
Cicis.... That's some torture man.. I love that place

cokeholio

cokeholio

Awards
  • Established
Update:

Today I woke up at 7:00 took my revamp and DAA, ate some oatmeal and was at the gym by 7:45 with a bottle of amino energy for back and bis.

Pump wasn't all there when I first got to the gym probably cuz of the late night (got home at 2am from the movie) but after a few sets I didn't notice how many sets and reps I had been pushing through. And I hit a half mile run after the weights. I'll start tracking my workouts next week as I get closer to staring EP and ABE so we can see how much it helps me.

Can't help but keep on saying "where are they" in the batman voice Lololol. Good movie btw, just hate to see the trilogy come to an end probably the reason why 2 is still my fave.

MM11

MM11

Awards
  • Established
Hell of an awesome job. Great progress. Be real proud of that.

You didn't accomplish such an outstanding transformation by taking short cuts... I am excited to see your progress continue!

cokeholio

cokeholio

Awards
  • Established
Hell of an awesome job. Great progress. Be real proud of that.

You didn't accomplish such an outstanding transformation by taking short cuts... I am excited to see your progress continue!
Thanks MM lean and strong is my ultimate goal ;) a lot of awesome motivation here... I'm thinking about starting to take EP and ABE before being on DAA for 12 days, more like 6-8

Bamski

Bamski

Awards
  • Established
hahaha, i see they are taunting you :p It happens because im starting my run next week!

cokeholio

cokeholio

Awards
  • Established
Is it normal to start noticing DAA sides on the second day dosing?

cokeholio

cokeholio

Awards
  • Established
Well mainly bloating, and strangely libido is already feeling a little more sensitive??

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards
Well mainly bloating, and strangely libido is already feeling a little more sensitive??
Seems quick. I find it usually takes about 2 weeks for DAA to kick in.

cokeholio

cokeholio

Awards
  • Established
That's what I was thinking, I'll keep an eye on it, gonna pull out the ol scale from my dboy days and weigh my doses, maybe start EP and ABE on Monday thanks for the quick answer!! =D

MM11

MM11

Awards
  • Established
I have no experience with EP or ABE myself, but have heard an overwhelming amount of wonderful things said about both products.

I am a few weeks in running DAA myself. My mood and general demeanor has improved so much. No stress at work, ultra positive attitude, energy in the gym.

You keep doing what you have been ad you'll make progress regardless, this seems like a wonderful and fun stack to speed up that progress.

cokeholio

cokeholio

Awards
  • Established
DAA will be amazing for you, you look like you have really low estro levels. Adding either PES product or both will have you in the mirror 28/7 =D

cokeholio

cokeholio

Awards
  • Established
Update

Today is the third day, I woke up later today, wife was in bed and couldnt work myself to wake up at 7, so I got up at 9, took revamp weighed out the DAA dose on the scale and saw I under dosed the first two days and still felt like I had some effects, took it, ate oatmeal took erase pro while eating (couldn't wait any longer) waited took ABE and went to the gym with some amino energy.

In the gym- strength was on, set a PR on the incline dumbbell bench worried cuz I hit the 50's and they only go to 60's might have to set some money for a better gym. If I hit the incline 50's I know next chest day I'll kill the 60's on the flat, overall good workout didn't wanna leave so I hit the treadmill hard for a mile sprinted 65% of it.

Post workout took my ABE with post shake, 2 eggs and 2 pieces of french toast. And headed off to work.

cokeholio

cokeholio

Awards
  • Established
Feeling dry in my knees, didn't anticipate EP effects so soon it's been what 4 hours since I took it, feeling great, increase in sweat from
Just normal activity, forgot to mention just the two small doses of DAA have made my libido increase had some strong wood in the AM. Prior to that its been low i was worried thought i got stim Wang or something. Can't wait for tomm, shoulder legs planning on squats for tomm with military presses

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards
Feeling dry in my knees, didn't anticipate EP effects so soon it's been what 4 hours since I took it, feeling great, increase in sweat from
Just normal activity, forgot to mention just the two small doses of DAA have made my libido increase had some strong wood in the AM. Prior to that its been low i was worried thought i got stim Wang or something. Can't wait for tomm, shoulder legs planning on squats for tomm with military presses
Yeah EP is very strong!

cokeholio

cokeholio

Awards
  • Established
Yeah it is, i am really amazed at its potency this early. I see some increased vascularity in my arms which is a big indication that i am going to love this stack, and will be doing future cycles switching the stacks

R3ACTION

R3ACTION

Awards
Get to it brother! Lets see those numbers I want to see that progression!

cokeholio

cokeholio

Awards
  • Established
Update, day two on full stack

Morning, woke up had DAA, revamp, and had oatmeal, and took erase pro. 25-30 mins later took ABE and waited 30 mins and left for the gym.

Db shoulder press
70x12
80x10
80x10

Db lateral raise
15x12
15x12 (15's each hand)
15x12

Upright rows (smith machine) (went really slow)
50x10
40x12
50x12

Shoulder width pull ups
10-7-7

Seated leg raise
75x12
100x12
115x12

Calf raise
130x15
150x15
150x13

Squats
135x12
155x12
175x11
155x11

Haven't hit squats in a while just cause I don't like using the smith machine so it'll be interesting to see those numbers go up over the stack didn't have time to run. Post workout I took 2 abe with my shake had a egg with toast, a fruit/yogurt parfait thing and a banana. Was hungry a short while later and had two slices of left over meat lovers pizza with Tuscany pasta with chicken. Hungry again :(

murk01

murk01

Awards
Update, day two on full stack

Morning, woke up had DAA, revamp, and had oatmeal, and took erase pro. 25-30 mins later took ABE and waited 30 mins and left for the gym.

Db shoulder press
70x12
80x10
80x10

Db lateral raise
15x12
15x12 (15's each hand)
15x12

Upright rows (smith machine) (went really slow)
50x10
40x12
50x12

Shoulder width pull ups
10-7-7

Seated leg raise
75x12
100x12
115x12

Calf raise
130x15
150x15
150x13

Squats
135x12
155x12
175x11
155x11

Haven't hit squats in a while just cause I don't like using the smith machine so it'll be interesting to see those numbers go up over the stack didn't have time to run. Post workout I took 2 abe with my shake had a egg with toast, a fruit/yogurt parfait thing and a banana. Was hungry a short while later and had two slices of left over meat lovers pizza with Tuscany pasta with chicken. Hungry again :(
Dude....
80lb DB's for military press? Or 40 each hand?...
I notice effects of DAA first day. Not in power, aggression ,etc bit in sleep quality. First week of a daa cycle I have trouble staying asleep

My power starts going up mid week.
And with in first week after I stop
I start getting a little weeker. This time around I will be weening off cycle
See how that treats me

cokeholio

cokeholio

Awards
  • Established
sorry i meant 40 each hand, not much but itll get there.

Day 3 of full stack.

woke up took daa, revamp. erase pro after eating. took my dogs on a longer walk then usual, and took care of some things. Ate again. By the time i hit the gym it was 1... took my dose of ABE about 25 minutes before i got there also a serving of 1MR. ALso got raped by my wife which probably lowered my strength in the gym but libido is doing just fine!!!
loving this dry look and will have a progress pic up soon.

Back/bis

i started off with pull ups till failure did like 17 compared to last times 14

low row 85x12 100x12 120(pr)x11

Lat pull down 100x12 110x13 120x9

then some thing that works the lower back u start in a L shape with ur head about to hit the floor and swing back up felt that pretty good

dbell curls - 25x12 30x12 35x12 35x8

hammer curls - 15x13 20x12 25x8 ( was basically doing negatives the last two sets.)

21's 30x21 35x21 45x18

then a half mile sprint

post workout shake with ABE and a chicken cuban sandwhich about an hour after

things i noticed about each supp im taking.

Erase pro- from day one dry knees and legs. wayyy less bloat, old gyno is smaller then ever =D =D i love this stuff and will always stand by it.

DAA-libido blasted up, more vascularity which could also be EP. strength is up along with aggression, did bloat from day one as well, will only take this with OGE or EP.

Anabeta elite- dont know what to look for, i know im wanting to eat like every 2 hours. and not ever getting a full feeling i mean EVER like a bottomless pit. which is a good thing, now i know why ppl stack AT-2 with it and i may do that in the future. also beleive i may be getting some really strong pumps within time of taking it but it could just be the mix of it all or the DAA

so far this stack is looking extremely promising and its only day 3 holy mother of biceps.

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards

Day 3 of full stack.

woke up took daa, revamp. erase pro after eating. took my dogs on a longer walk then usual, and took care of some things. Ate again. By the time i hit the gym it was 1... took my dose of ABE about 25 minutes before i got there also a serving of 1MR. ALso got raped by my wife which probably lowered my strength in the gym but libido is doing just fine!!!

Back/bis

then some thing that works the lower back u start in a L shape with ur head about to hit the floor and swing back up felt that pretty good

hammer curls - 15x13 20x12 25x8 ( was basically doing negatives the last two sets.)

21's 30x21 35x21 45x18

then a half mile sprint

Erase pro- from day one dry knees and legs. wayyy less bloat, old gyno is smaller then ever =D =D i love this stuff and will always stand by it.

DAA-libido blasted up, more vascularity which could also be EP. strength is up along with aggression, did bloat from day one as well, will only take this with OGE or EP.

Anabeta elite- dont know what to look for, i know im wanting to eat like every 2 hours. and not ever getting a full feeling i mean EVER like a bottomless pit. which is a good thing, now i know why ppl stack AT-2 with it and i may do that in the future. also beleive i may be getting some really strong pumps within time of taking it but it could just be the mix of it all or the DAA

so far this stack is looking extremely promising and its only day 3 holy mother of biceps.
Scary, I love the dry look I get with erase pro

Bamski

Bamski

Awards
  • Established

Day 3 of full stack.

Back/bis

21's 30x21 35x21 45x18

then a half mile sprint

Nice, dude keep killing it. Just think your in the first week :D

cokeholio

cokeholio

Awards
  • Established
Day 4
Chest/tris

Started off with my usual oatmeal daa revamp and erase pro. Then ABE shortly after and hit the gym. Today I wasn't all there still broke a couple of PRs

Dbell flat bench
40's x13 45's x12 50's x12 55's x12 (pr)

Dips
Bodyweight x 12 x 3 reps nice and slow

Chest press
85x12 105x12 120x12 (pr)

Cables midd chest outer to inner
20x13 25x12 25x12

Tricep pull down
30x12 35x12 40x9(pr) 35x10

Messed around afterwards with tris doing extensions and curls light to moderate weight, couldn't run had to get home to help wife with kids, took post workout shake and ABE Don't feel diff today but hit some PRs happy about the flat dbell bench

Torobestia

Torobestia

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Howdy. I'm running a similar stack myself. I'm a big fan of EP so I'm looking forward to seeing how everything works together. Good luck with your run! I'll be checking in.

cokeholio

cokeholio

Awards
  • Established
Howdy. I'm running a similar stack myself. I'm a big fan of EP so I'm looking forward to seeing how everything works together. Good luck with your run! I'll be checking in.
Thanks I'm loving erase pro very impressive. How's yours coming along? What are you taking?

Torobestia

Torobestia

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks I'm loving erase pro very impressive. How's yours coming along? What are you taking?
I forgot to mention that the libido boosts you're feeling are probably from EP, not DAA. I felt Erase Pro day 3-5 the first time I ran it, this time is no different, either.

I'm running AE, EP, DAA, and Endosurge. Those are the only herbals I'm using, otherwise it's the staples (vitamins/minerals/carnitines/creatine/BA/fish oil). I'm only on day 6 now, haven't dosed the AE or EP yet. I'm not too sure how I like taking these while on IF ... I think I preferred it when I used them and ate throughout the day; however, it's too early to tell, plus my run will be for 8 weeks :D

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I forgot to mention that the libido boosts you're feeling are probably from EP, not DAA. I felt Erase Pro day 3-5 the first time I ran it, this time is no different, either.

I'm running AE, EP, DAA, and Endosurge. Those are the only herbals I'm using, otherwise it's the staples (vitamins/minerals/carnitines/creatine/BA/fish oil). I'm only on day 6 now, haven't dosed the AE or EP yet. I'm not too sure how I like taking these while on IF ... I think I preferred it when I used them and ate throughout the day; however, it's too early to tell, plus my run will be for 8 weeks :D
DAA in conjunction with EP makes for a sizable libido increase. Also, EP during IF is no different than any other eating schedule. The only thing that should remain consistent is when you take the dose.

cokeholio

cokeholio

Awards
  • Established
Only staples I'm taking are whey, and fish oil to help with the EP's drying out. Im gonna be taking creatine again starting tomm. I also take a scoop of 1MR some days, I should have today. I keep saying to my self that I wanna go for 8 weeks. But haven't mentioned it yet cuz it's so early in the stack. Plus I may tweak it and add something to shred me up after these 4 weeks. But overall it's really on how my money situation looks by week 3

Torobestia

Torobestia

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
DAA in conjunction with EP makes for a sizable libido increase. Also, EP during IF is no different than any other eating schedule. The only thing that should remain consistent is when you take the dose.
I can definitely see that with EP. I think my concern is more with Anabeta Elite, where I enjoyed the results of spreading the dose throughout the day more than concentrating the doses during one part of the day (this is something I know is true with Anabeta OG, as I tested both protocols and found spread doses the best by far, for me).

Bamski

Bamski

Awards
  • Established
I can definitely see that with EP. I think my concern is more with Anabeta Elite, where I enjoyed the results of spreading the dose throughout the day more than concentrating the doses during one part of the day (this is something I know is true with Anabeta OG, as I tested both protocols and found spread doses the best by far, for me).
i found spreading OG anabeta, 1 breakfast, 2 pre and 1 post meal to be far superior in MY shoes compared to my first run of 2 pre and 2 post. I just started mine yesterday. Well see how things go.

cokeholio

cokeholio

Awards
  • Established
i found spreading OG anabeta, 1 breakfast, 2 pre and 1 post meal to be far superior in MY shoes compared to my first run of 2 pre and 2 post. I just started mine yesterday. Well see how things go.
Started OG or elite? What else u running with it? I thought about playing with my dose of ABE I've just stuck to 2 pre 2 post

Bamski

Bamski

Awards
  • Established
I'm using my last bottle of OG anabeta when it first came out. Im waiting till my agmatine comes in, then I believe I might log it, but I'm super busy during the summer with work and helping the rents around the house eg cooking dinner for their new diet they're on, taking my dogs out. Once back in college I feel like it would be a lot easier to log something. Not having an 18 hour work week.

cokeholio

cokeholio

Awards
  • Established
Day 5

Dbell military press
40x12 45x6 40x8 35x12

dbell side lateral raise
15x12 20x12 20x12

dbell shrugs with a 3 second hold
50x12 55x12 60x12

arnold press
25x12 30x12 35x12

leg press
150x15 170x15 170x15

calf raise
130x15 150x15 150x12

half mile sprint

cokeholio

cokeholio

Awards
  • Established
Day 6

Chest/tris

My stomach has been killing me these last two days I think I need to increase my cals a bit more. Eat less spicy food also. When I took daa this morning I almost shat my self. Once I regained my self I had breakfast I started taking protein with my oatmeal and took EP and ABE felt really good once I got to the gym

Incline dbell bench press
40x12 45x12 50x10 55x6

Bench press (smith)
45 each side 12
55 each side 12
55 each side 9
45 each side 10

Pectoral fly (machine)
115x12
130x12
145x10
Machine chest press superset with fly
100x10
100x10

Tricep pushdowns
35x12 30x12 35x10
Dips body weight
4 sets of 8

1/4 mile sprint

Post workout shake I added CM and glutamine and took ABE with it

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards
it is interesting seeeing everyones dosing, thanks for sharing.

Torobestia

Torobestia

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
My stomach has been killing me these last two days I think I need to increase my cals a bit more. Eat less spicy food also. When I took daa this morning I almost shat my self. Once I regained my self I had breakfast I started taking protein with my oatmeal and took EP and ABE felt really good once I got to the gym
I love protein and oatmeal! I'm currently adding chocolate to it, but chocolate and oatmeals sucks (it's not strong enough). I prefer using funky flavors like cinnabun.

Torobestia

Torobestia

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yeah, I was a fan of 1 bfast, 1 lunch, 1 pre, and 1 PWO (or 2 PWO for a total of 5). I once ran 2 bfast, 2 pre, and 2 post, and it was like I was taking sugar pills. After 4 weeks I switched back to a spread dosing scheme and voila, I had the good effects again.