PES Anabeta elite+Erase pro+DAA

Page 2 of 4 First 1234 Last

1. Quote Originally Posted by cokeholio
    Update, day two on full stack

Morning, woke up had DAA, revamp, and had oatmeal, and took erase pro. 25-30 mins later took ABE and waited 30 mins and left for the gym.

Db shoulder press
    70x12
    80x10
    80x10

Db lateral raise
    15x12
    15x12 (15's each hand)
    15x12

Upright rows (smith machine) (went really slow)
    50x10
    40x12
    50x12

Shoulder width pull ups
    10-7-7

Seated leg raise
    75x12
    100x12
    115x12

Calf raise
    130x15
    150x15
    150x13

Squats
    135x12
    155x12
    175x11
    155x11

Haven't hit squats in a while just cause I don't like using the smith machine so it'll be interesting to see those numbers go up over the stack didn't have time to run. Post workout I took 2 abe with my shake had a egg with toast, a fruit/yogurt parfait thing and a banana. Was hungry a short while later and had two slices of left over meat lovers pizza with Tuscany pasta with chicken. Hungry again
    Dude....
    80lb DB's for military press? Or 40 each hand?...
    I notice effects of DAA first day. Not in power, aggression ,etc bit in sleep quality. First week of a daa cycle I have trouble staying asleep

My power starts going up mid week.
    And with in first week after I stop
    I start getting a little weeker. This time around I will be weening off cycle
    See how that treats me
    GAME ON! MOVAH FUKAZ!
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/231867-man-sports-gameday.html#post4047619

2. sorry i meant 40 each hand, not much but itll get there.

Day 3 of full stack.

woke up took daa, revamp. erase pro after eating. took my dogs on a longer walk then usual, and took care of some things. Ate again. By the time i hit the gym it was 1... took my dose of ABE about 25 minutes before i got there also a serving of 1MR. ALso got raped by my wife which probably lowered my strength in the gym but libido is doing just fine!!!
    loving this dry look and will have a progress pic up soon.

Back/bis

i started off with pull ups till failure did like 17 compared to last times 14

low row 85x12 100x12 120(pr)x11

Lat pull down 100x12 110x13 120x9

then some thing that works the lower back u start in a L shape with ur head about to hit the floor and swing back up felt that pretty good

dbell curls - 25x12 30x12 35x12 35x8

hammer curls - 15x13 20x12 25x8 ( was basically doing negatives the last two sets.)

21's 30x21 35x21 45x18

then a half mile sprint

post workout shake with ABE and a chicken cuban sandwhich about an hour after

things i noticed about each supp im taking.

Erase pro- from day one dry knees and legs. wayyy less bloat, old gyno is smaller then ever =D =D i love this stuff and will always stand by it.

DAA-libido blasted up, more vascularity which could also be EP. strength is up along with aggression, did bloat from day one as well, will only take this with OGE or EP.

Anabeta elite- dont know what to look for, i know im wanting to eat like every 2 hours. and not ever getting a full feeling i mean EVER like a bottomless pit. which is a good thing, now i know why ppl stack AT-2 with it and i may do that in the future. also beleive i may be getting some really strong pumps within time of taking it but it could just be the mix of it all or the DAA

so far this stack is looking extremely promising and its only day 3 holy mother of biceps.
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by cokeholio View Post
    sorry i meant 40 each hand, not much but itll get there.

Day 3 of full stack.

woke up took daa, revamp. erase pro after eating. took my dogs on a longer walk then usual, and took care of some things. Ate again. By the time i hit the gym it was 1... took my dose of ABE about 25 minutes before i got there also a serving of 1MR. ALso got raped by my wife which probably lowered my strength in the gym but libido is doing just fine!!!

Back/bis

then some thing that works the lower back u start in a L shape with ur head about to hit the floor and swing back up felt that pretty good

hammer curls - 15x13 20x12 25x8 ( was basically doing negatives the last two sets.)

21's 30x21 35x21 45x18

then a half mile sprint

Erase pro- from day one dry knees and legs. wayyy less bloat, old gyno is smaller then ever =D =D i love this stuff and will always stand by it.

DAA-libido blasted up, more vascularity which could also be EP. strength is up along with aggression, did bloat from day one as well, will only take this with OGE or EP.

Anabeta elite- dont know what to look for, i know im wanting to eat like every 2 hours. and not ever getting a full feeling i mean EVER like a bottomless pit. which is a good thing, now i know why ppl stack AT-2 with it and i may do that in the future. also beleive i may be getting some really strong pumps within time of taking it but it could just be the mix of it all or the DAA

so far this stack is looking extremely promising and its only day 3 holy mother of biceps.
    Scary, I love the dry look I get with erase pro
    PES REPRESENTATIVE
    pescience.com
    http://pescience.com/insider

4. Quote Originally Posted by cokeholio View Post
    sorry i meant 40 each hand, not much but itll get there.

Day 3 of full stack.

Back/bis

21's 30x21 35x21 45x18

then a half mile sprint

Nice, dude keep killing it. Just think your in the first week

5. Day 4
    Chest/tris

Started off with my usual oatmeal daa revamp and erase pro. Then ABE shortly after and hit the gym. Today I wasn't all there still broke a couple of PRs

Dbell flat bench
    40's x13 45's x12 50's x12 55's x12 (pr)

Dips
    Bodyweight x 12 x 3 reps nice and slow

Chest press
    85x12 105x12 120x12 (pr)

Cables midd chest outer to inner
    20x13 25x12 25x12

Tricep pull down
    30x12 35x12 40x9(pr) 35x10

Messed around afterwards with tris doing extensions and curls light to moderate weight, couldn't run had to get home to help wife with kids, took post workout shake and ABE Don't feel diff today but hit some PRs happy about the flat dbell bench
    •   

6. Howdy. I'm running a similar stack myself. I'm a big fan of EP so I'm looking forward to seeing how everything works together. Good luck with your run! I'll be checking in.
    Check your form: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/exercise-science/190675-proper-techniques.html
    Log: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/235436-tossing-weight-torobestia.html

7. Quote Originally Posted by Torobestia
    Howdy. I'm running a similar stack myself. I'm a big fan of EP so I'm looking forward to seeing how everything works together. Good luck with your run! I'll be checking in.
    Thanks I'm loving erase pro very impressive. How's yours coming along? What are you taking?

8. Quote Originally Posted by cokeholio View Post
    Thanks I'm loving erase pro very impressive. How's yours coming along? What are you taking?
    I forgot to mention that the libido boosts you're feeling are probably from EP, not DAA. I felt Erase Pro day 3-5 the first time I ran it, this time is no different, either.

I'm running AE, EP, DAA, and Endosurge. Those are the only herbals I'm using, otherwise it's the staples (vitamins/minerals/carnitines/creatine/BA/fish oil). I'm only on day 6 now, haven't dosed the AE or EP yet. I'm not too sure how I like taking these while on IF ... I think I preferred it when I used them and ate throughout the day; however, it's too early to tell, plus my run will be for 8 weeks
    Check your form: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/exercise-science/190675-proper-techniques.html
    Log: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/235436-tossing-weight-torobestia.html

9. Quote Originally Posted by Torobestia View Post
    I forgot to mention that the libido boosts you're feeling are probably from EP, not DAA. I felt Erase Pro day 3-5 the first time I ran it, this time is no different, either.

I'm running AE, EP, DAA, and Endosurge. Those are the only herbals I'm using, otherwise it's the staples (vitamins/minerals/carnitines/creatine/BA/fish oil). I'm only on day 6 now, haven't dosed the AE or EP yet. I'm not too sure how I like taking these while on IF ... I think I preferred it when I used them and ate throughout the day; however, it's too early to tell, plus my run will be for 8 weeks
    DAA in conjunction with EP makes for a sizable libido increase. Also, EP during IF is no different than any other eating schedule. The only thing that should remain consistent is when you take the dose.
    M.Ed. Ex Phys

10. Only staples I'm taking are whey, and fish oil to help with the EP's drying out. Im gonna be taking creatine again starting tomm. I also take a scoop of 1MR some days, I should have today. I keep saying to my self that I wanna go for 8 weeks. But haven't mentioned it yet cuz it's so early in the stack. Plus I may tweak it and add something to shred me up after these 4 weeks. But overall it's really on how my money situation looks by week 3

11. Quote Originally Posted by Rodja View Post
    DAA in conjunction with EP makes for a sizable libido increase. Also, EP during IF is no different than any other eating schedule. The only thing that should remain consistent is when you take the dose.
    I can definitely see that with EP. I think my concern is more with Anabeta Elite, where I enjoyed the results of spreading the dose throughout the day more than concentrating the doses during one part of the day (this is something I know is true with Anabeta OG, as I tested both protocols and found spread doses the best by far, for me).

12. Quote Originally Posted by Torobestia View Post
    I can definitely see that with EP. I think my concern is more with Anabeta Elite, where I enjoyed the results of spreading the dose throughout the day more than concentrating the doses during one part of the day (this is something I know is true with Anabeta OG, as I tested both protocols and found spread doses the best by far, for me).
    i found spreading OG anabeta, 1 breakfast, 2 pre and 1 post meal to be far superior in MY shoes compared to my first run of 2 pre and 2 post. I just started mine yesterday. Well see how things go.

13. Quote Originally Posted by Bamski

i found spreading OG anabeta, 1 breakfast, 2 pre and 1 post meal to be far superior in MY shoes compared to my first run of 2 pre and 2 post. I just started mine yesterday. Well see how things go.
    Started OG or elite? What else u running with it? I thought about playing with my dose of ABE I've just stuck to 2 pre 2 post

14. I'm using my last bottle of OG anabeta when it first came out. Im waiting till my agmatine comes in, then I believe I might log it, but I'm super busy during the summer with work and helping the rents around the house eg cooking dinner for their new diet they're on, taking my dogs out. Once back in college I feel like it would be a lot easier to log something. Not having an 18 hour work week.

15. Day 5

Dbell military press
    40x12 45x6 40x8 35x12

dbell side lateral raise
    15x12 20x12 20x12

dbell shrugs with a 3 second hold
    50x12 55x12 60x12

arnold press
    25x12 30x12 35x12

leg press
    150x15 170x15 170x15

calf raise
    130x15 150x15 150x12

half mile sprint

16. Day 6

Chest/tris

My stomach has been killing me these last two days I think I need to increase my cals a bit more. Eat less spicy food also. When I took daa this morning I almost shat my self. Once I regained my self I had breakfast I started taking protein with my oatmeal and took EP and ABE felt really good once I got to the gym

Incline dbell bench press
    40x12 45x12 50x10 55x6

Bench press (smith)
    45 each side 12
    55 each side 12
    55 each side 9
    45 each side 10

Pectoral fly (machine)
    115x12
    130x12
    145x10
    Machine chest press superset with fly
    100x10
    100x10

Tricep pushdowns
    35x12 30x12 35x10
    Dips body weight
    4 sets of 8

1/4 mile sprint

Post workout shake I added CM and glutamine and took ABE with it

17. Quote Originally Posted by Bamski View Post
    it is interesting seeeing everyones dosing, thanks for sharing.
    PES REPRESENTATIVE
    pescience.com

18. Quote Originally Posted by cokeholio View Post
    My stomach has been killing me these last two days I think I need to increase my cals a bit more. Eat less spicy food also. When I took daa this morning I almost shat my self. Once I regained my self I had breakfast I started taking protein with my oatmeal and took EP and ABE felt really good once I got to the gym
    I love protein and oatmeal! I'm currently adding chocolate to it, but chocolate and oatmeals sucks (it's not strong enough). I prefer using funky flavors like cinnabun.

19. Quote Originally Posted by Bamski View Post
    Yeah, I was a fan of 1 bfast, 1 lunch, 1 pre, and 1 PWO (or 2 PWO for a total of 5). I once ran 2 bfast, 2 pre, and 2 post, and it was like I was taking sugar pills. After 4 weeks I switched back to a spread dosing scheme and voila, I had the good effects again.

20. Quote Originally Posted by BPjohn123 View Post
    it is interesting seeeing everyones dosing, thanks for sharing.
    Yea, i concur.

21. Quote Originally Posted by Torobestia View Post
    Yeah, I was a fan of 1 bfast, 1 lunch, 1 pre, and 1 PWO (or 2 PWO for a total of 5). I once ran 2 bfast, 2 pre, and 2 post, and it was like I was taking sugar pills. After 4 weeks I switched back to a spread dosing scheme and voila, I had the good effects again.
    Yea, i noticed a drastic change in the way i felt when i went to spreading it throughout the day. im experimenting with my last dose at bed time, due to people saying they get some vivd dreams! I want them

22. Quote Originally Posted by Torobestia View Post
    i like 2/2/2 but i will try and spread my doses out a bit more to experiment.
    PES REPRESENTATIVE
    pescience.com

23. Quote Originally Posted by BPjohn123 View Post
    i like 2/2/2 but i will try and spread my doses out a bit more to experiment.
    2 morning, pre and post?

24. Quote Originally Posted by Bamski View Post
    2 morning, pre and post?
    2 morning, i work out am, 2 post and 2 with my supper
    PES REPRESENTATIVE
    pescience.com

25. Quote Originally Posted by Torobestia
    I love protein and oatmeal! I'm currently adding chocolate to it, but chocolate and oatmeals sucks (it's not strong enough). I prefer using funky flavors like cinnabun.
    That sounds really good Cinnabun, I always go with vanilla, sometimes I mix extra water and protein with the oatmeal or sometimes i just wash down the oatmeal with a glass of pro

26. Quote Originally Posted by BPjohn123 View Post
    2 morning, i work out am, 2 post and 2 with my supper
    Nicee, do you notice a difference in effectivness from 4 to 6?

27. Quote Originally Posted by cokeholio View Post
    That sounds really good Cinnabun, I always go with vanilla, sometimes I mix extra water and protein with the oatmeal or sometimes i just wash down the oatmeal with a glass of pro
    Ah yes, I've used vanilla, too, and liked it. In fact, it's funny but I am not a huge fan of drinking vanilla pro, but I like it when I use it to add to food or cook with.

28. Keep up the good work. Logs are great to keep you motivated. I have a personal log I keep for that reason, and to see progress over time (even more motivation)

DAA can cause some stomach issues, that may be what was affecting you.

29. Quote Originally Posted by Bamski View Post
    Nicee, do you notice a difference in effectivness from 4 to 6?
    More muscle fullness and increased vascularity.
    PES REPRESENTATIVE
    pescience.com

30. Quote Originally Posted by BPjohn123
    More muscle fullness and increased vascularity.
    Ahhh, hmm, I might have to bump it up, always wondering if it was worth the bump up. Maybe it will be a motivational push for me to get a couple more bottles
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Anabeta Elite/Erase Pro/DAA
    By rome32 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 201
    Last Post: 08-05-2014, 06:42 PM
  2. anabeta elite+erase pro+daa
    By pastorcgc in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 23
    Last Post: 11-06-2012, 04:00 AM
  3. Replies: 458
    Last Post: 06-19-2012, 04:45 PM
  4. Replies: 10
    Last Post: 06-09-2012, 12:20 AM
  5. Anabeta Elite+Erase pro+Alpha t2 stack?
    By pg1369 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 05-18-2012, 11:06 AM