Dianavar Chlorovar Stack

ccrunkle

ccrunkle

Awards
Hey i recently joined this forum to read about peoples reviews and logs on supplements.Im new at all of this so don't beat me up to bad. I have been training for two years very serious. I just came off of a cutting cycle where i cut from 198 to 170. I am now starting a bulk cycle of Dianavar (superdrol clone) and Chlorovar (h-drol). I know what your thinking that i want to kill my liver. Ive tried many supps before and i always play it as safe as i can. I really want to see what i can get from stacking these two products together. I have an awesome workout schedule all planned out and my diet in check also. I have all my stats logged down before i start and was wondering if anyone cared to follow this?

machorox123

machorox123

Awards
  • Established
There's a lot more to this site than just supplement logs I encourage you to checking it all out.. Don't get it twisted theses are NOT supplements you are thinking of taking and before touching any designer steroid or prohormone you should have a real good grasp on nutrition and training. Welcome to AM btw

ccrunkle

ccrunkle

Awards
There's a lot more to this site than just supplement logs I encourage you to checking it all out.. Don't get it twisted theses are NOT supplements you are thinking of taking and before touching any designer steroid or prohormone you should have a real good grasp on nutrition and training. Welcome to AM btw
Thanks! Right i have done a lot of homework and have ran a ph before. I am more than ready ive never been this serious about a stack because i know it is very strong. Im running a estrogen blocker, milk thistle, and liver detox on cyle. Im going to b on a very strict high protein diet. I also take omega EFAs, glutamine, kre-alkalyn, orange triad, and saw palmetto. As far as pct goes i have a whole list for that to.