TIGER BLOOD! ( BPS FORMASURGE + DAA )

Page 7 of 7 First ... 567

1. And before i seem like a complete douche bag,
    Thank you BPS for giving me the opportunity to run this log and put me on to a great product!
    GAME ON! MOVAH FUKAZ!
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/231867-man-sports-gameday.html#post4047619

2. Bottle done already?
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by BulkPerf View Post
    Bottle done already?
    He upped the dose boss! Like, 8 pumps a day upped! Lol
    BPS Representative
    PM me with any product questions!
    www.bulkperformancesolutions.c om

4. Quote Originally Posted by tyga tyga

Yea hes got a picture up, hes an appnut rep he works this board too. His logs over on ********************com
    ^^LO supp
    Psalms 62:1-62:2
    Body Performance Solutions Rep

5. Quote Originally Posted by murk01 View Post
    And before i seem like a complete douche bag,
    Thank you BPS for giving me the opportunity to run this log and put me on to a great product!
    and thank you for running a beastmode log!

6. Murk excellent review brother! Log was well done, and we appreciate the candor.

Quote Originally Posted by csa2179 View Post
    great log, im following closely. im saving my formasurge, im about to mix in AH, and i dont want it reducing the DHT. but the second im off or on any cycle im not running AH or stano. ill be using formasurge.
    The DHT in AH is already DHT, so there is not any reason that this would lower DHT. The reason DHT is lowered by an AI is that DHT is a byproduct of the aromatase process. Some is converted to estrogen and some is converted to DHT. However AH is DHT already so the conversion issue is actually bypassed. Formestane does not have any real anti-androgen effects like many other AI's. It actually has a much lower affinity to the AR than DHT and does not compete for it as a matter of fact it only has 1% of the affinity to the AR receptor as DHT. That is not the case for many other AI which tend to have a higher affinity to the AR so existing DHT can not bind.

Quote Originally Posted by murk01 View Post
    TOO LATE!

Quote Originally Posted by jwa254 View Post
    and thank you for running a beastmode log!
    YUP YUP!
    Live Hard, Laugh Hard, Love Hard and Heal Fast! - KLEEN
    Use Kleen10 for a 10% discount
    www.OrbitSupplements.com

7. @ CSA2179 or anyone else looking to read a little on the formestane and or resveratrol / transresveratrol here is a link to a few articles I posted in the BPS forum on here.

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/bulk-...-lil-info.html
    www.OrbitSupplements.com

8. Quote Originally Posted by murk01 View Post
    No worries, thanks for running the log. Did I miss your review?
    If my direct and cynical approach bothers you, just ignore it. I'm just saying what you need to hear ;).

9. Quote Originally Posted by oufinny

No worries, thanks for running the log. Did I miss your review?
    Yeh a couple of posts back. Was a great cycle and product
    GAME ON! MOVAH FUKAZ!
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/231867-man-sports-gameday.html#post4047619

10. Murk01, I just did a highlight thread with your review in it on our BPS section here since it was such a great log. Thanks again and feel free to stop by and check it out as well as see what else we have coming up in our section http://anabolicminds.com/forum/bulk-...nce-solutions/
    www.OrbitSupplements.com
    •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. PES Erase/DAA and Blood Pressure?
    By JEK in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 01-04-2016, 08:19 AM
  2. BPS's NEWEST product, FORMASURGE, sponsored log, CHECK IT OUT!
    By jbryand101b in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 129
    Last Post: 08-30-2012, 01:13 AM
  3. Blood Buffers!
    By dez/null in forum Supplements
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 01-22-2003, 05:10 PM