TIGER BLOOD! ( BPS FORMASURGE + DAA )

Page 5 of 5 First ... 345
  1. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'6"  170 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    93.69%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

Quote Originally Posted by murk01

Really? I guess it can happen. Ill look up his log. I actually use my forearms to spread it.
    After reading that I took a closer look at my forearms.. I'm good , ni rash, discoloration just huge veins
    I have no rash either, im applying it on my shoulders chest and forearms.
    MYOKEM ATHLETE & REP
    BJOHNSON15 @MYOKEM.COM FOR 15% OFF

PSALMS 62:1- 62:2

2. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  209 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    73.62%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

I never tried or looked up, actually never heard of that Co before that whole thing. It sounds good though he said it has a higher dose formastane per pump, but there pump might have more fluid output, Formasurge has a secoundary ingredient , resveritrol, do they.
    How many servings per bottle will also determine total formastane content. And delivery, but u can't really check that at home.

I'm interested and will do a side by side when I get home.

It might have been a little publicity thing also, a lesser known brand taking on a better know Co.
    Just bought 2 bottles of Formasurge at Nutraplanet. Thank you for all your help in helping me make this decision Murk !
    I started a new log at:
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/228939-fumoney-takes-ironmag.html
  3. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    35.86%

Quote Originally Posted by fumoney

Just bought 2 bottles of Formasurge at Nutraplanet. Thank you for all your help in helping me make this decision Murk !
    Cool G.
    U logging, or do like a comparison review! We'll get to the bottom of this

Tyga- this Guy have pics up, image search and find his log
    GAME ON! MOVAH FUKAZ!
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/231867-man-sports-gameday.html#post4047619
    •   

4. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  209 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    73.62%

Cool G.

I've been logging all year, sponsored or unsponsored. I will definitely give my feedback on each based on personal experience.
    I started a new log at:
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/228939-fumoney-takes-ironmag.html
  5. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    35.86%

I've been logging all year, sponsored or unsponsored. I will definitely give my feedback on each based on personal experience.
    Good!
    Formestane will be a staple Supp for me from now on. So a real review on other products will be valuable.

I will be finishing off my SD bottle in a few months and formasurge / formestane will be part of the pct.
    GAME ON! MOVAH FUKAZ!
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/231867-man-sports-gameday.html#post4047619
  6. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    35.86%

6:30am, 3 pumps formasurge.

PWO @30min
    3g DAA
    300mg Caffeine
    3 Nitroline -----by the way these suck, i don't want to throw the bottle out, so might as well use the hell out of them

Start 6:30pm

Deadlift stiff leg
    135x15
    225x10
    305x 4
    315x1.5 (PR)
    -----------THIS IS WHERE MY MATH SKILLS COME INTO PLAY, I WAS ONLY SUPPOSED TO GO UP 5LB, DIDN'T REALIZES I WAS TRYING TO DO 325LB TILL AFTER--
    325x 3 attempts almost but didn't lock it
    295x3
    135x15

Leg ext.
    245x12
    245x12
    245x12
    245x12

Leg press
    450x8
    500x8
    500x6

Mood: fair
    End 7:30

short one today, spent a lot of time trying to get the dead lifts up. also a couple of douche bags hugging the leg press. so i had to change the order of my work out, lost confidence on the leg press. i was going to go a bit heaver.
    Notice in the shower it was filmy were i applied the Formasurge this morning. I had a long work day and sweat a lot, so i assumed it would usually kind of sweat off. i guess not. it stays there until you wash it off. If thats good or bad, i don't know.

Got home ate some eggplant Parmesan(did i spell that right?)

@8:30 jumped out the shower and took another 3 pumps, got on the comp and wacked off!
    GAME ON! MOVAH FUKAZ!
  7. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    35.86%

PWO @30min
    3g DAA
    300mg Caffeine
    3 Nitroline -----by the way these suck, i don't want to throw the bottle out, so might as well use the hell out of them

Deadlift stiff leg
    135x15
    225x10
    305x 4
    315x1.5 (PR)
    -----------THIS IS WHERE MY MATH SKILLS COME INTO PLAY, I WAS ONLY SUPPOSED TO GO UP 5LB, DIDN'T REALIZES I WAS TRYING TO DO 325LB TILL AFTER--
    295x3
    135x15

Leg ext.
    245x12
    245x12
    245x12
    245x12

Leg press
    450x8
    500x8
    500x6

short one today, spent a lot of time trying to get the dead lifts up. also a couple of douche bags hugging the leg press. so i had to change the order of my work out, lost confidence on the leg press. i was going to go a bit heaver.
    Notice in the shower it was filmy were i applied the Formasurge this morning. I had a long work day and sweat a lot, so i assumed it would usually kind of sweat off. i guess not. it stays there until you wash it off. If thats good or bad, i don't know.

@8:30 jumped out the shower and took another 3 pumps, got on the comp and wacked off!
    GAME ON! MOVAH FUKAZ!
  8. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  209 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    73.62%

PWO @30min
    3g DAA
    300mg Caffeine

Deadlift stiff leg
    135x15
    225x10
    305x 4
    315x1.5 (PR)
    295x3
    135x15

Leg ext.
    245x12
    245x12
    245x12
    245x12

Leg press
    450x8
    500x8
    500x6

Wow, no details held back. LOL.
    Strong numbers Murk !
    I started a new log at:
  9. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    35.86%

Wow, no details held back. LOL.
    Strong numbers Murk !
    I'm about to do ur routine. I like the volume! Looks real kick a$$
    GAME ON! MOVAH FUKAZ!
  10. New Member
    Stats
    6'7"  247 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    48.05%

Those leg extension numbers are crazy! Wish I had a machine that went up that high!

Must be the tigers blood... and FormaSurge!!!
    BPS Representative
    PM me with any product questions!
    www.bulkperformancesolutions.c om
  11. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'6"  170 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    93.69%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

Cool G.

Yea hes got a picture up, hes an appnut rep he works this board too. His logs over on LockOut
    MYOKEM ATHLETE & REP

12. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    23.87%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by csa2179 View Post
    Now I know that forma converts, at what dosage if any do u have to worry about possible shutdown. Im also trying to get a bottle. Waiting for Nutraplanet to reup, tall guy gave me another site to get it from but I want to order some of the new focus xt.

How's them shoulders looking, pics or else...
    Sorry I have been absent work has been kicking my ass... I believe the shutdown is possible up around 400mg a day however and this is my bro-science here ResV also acts like a SERM and as far as natural products go a damn good one when used topically. So I would bet that you could even go a little higher since the SERM action SHOULD/MAY inhibit shut down some. Of course that is a connect the dots logic, but most of my connect the dots end up pretty spot on.

Quote Originally Posted by fumoney View Post
    Good stuff man looking forward to your experience. Looking swole in that avi.

MURK!!!! GREAT FUGGIN LOG SO FAR!!!!!!
    Live Hard, Laugh Hard, Love Hard and Heal Fast! - KLEEN
    Olympus Labs Rep - check us out at Olympus-Labs.com
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/252598-kleen-olympus-labs.html
  13. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'1"  195 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    68.52%

log has been great. keep it up brotha
    Millennium Sport Technologies Representative
    www . millenniumsport . net
  14. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  209 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    73.62%

Quote Originally Posted by MrKleen73

Sorry I have been absent work has been kicking my ass... I believe the shutdown is possible up around 400mg a day however and this is my bro-science here ResV also acts like a SERM and as far as natural products go a damn good one when used topically. So I would bet that you could even go a little higher since the SERM action SHOULD/MAY inhibit shut down some. Of course that is a connect the dots logic, but most of my connect the dots end up pretty spot on.

Good stuff man looking forward to your experience. Looking swole in that avi.

MURK!!!! GREAT FUGGIN LOG SO FAR!!!!!!
    Thank you sir !!!
    Working hard to get to your level. Talk about swole.
    I started a new log at:
  15. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    35.86%

GAME ON! MOVAH FUKAZ!
  16. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    35.86%

Start 8:02pm

PWO:
    200MG caffeine
    1 bronk
    3 nitroline

Ez bar curls
    40x25
    60x12
    80x8
    100x4
    110x2
    80x8

DB alt hammer
    25x10
    30x10
    40x10
    45x10
    50x7

Standing military DB press
    50x12
    55x8
    55x8
    55x6--pretty ugly

Nose breakers
    80x10
    80x10
    80x10

30 min treadmill
    GAME ON! MOVAH FUKAZ!
  17. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    35.86%

Since that was pretty much the last work out for this week, i might as well get that final review in.

Starting weight : 199/196 fasted
    Current : 202.8 / 201.6 fasted am

Body fat according to my not so trusty, but gives u an idea if your gaining or losing, " Accu-measure 300"
    http://www.accumeasurefitness.com/pr...tness3000.html

Starting BF 13%
    Current BF just below 13%

Note, i usually do about 3,500 - 4,500 cal, well above maintenance, Even though my bf calipers don't show much difference in BF, its more noticeable in appearance.

Will be editing in a pic later

My Formasurge review:

Application:

Don't like the pump, a spray would do a better job. May be the caking left on the pump is the reason a spray could not be used. Maybe a spray would clog up.
    Why I don't like the pump
    -messy
    -inconsistent doses.
    -the way it pours out makes it harder to spread

Its a very liquidity form, for the dispenser it should be a cream. or just go to spray cap.

Effects:

-dry joints, like you would expect, at higher doses a bit more noticeable. The joint never really became much of an issue i got up to 8pumps a day and they didn't bother me much.

-nut sack hangs lower, balls are heavier.

-Aggressive!!! short fuse, high temper. most noticeable in the gym, maybe after you get that blood flowing. most of the anger was directed to the weights , all i could think about was hitting the gym and smashing the dumb bells together.

-Libido, increased daily--currently seeking counseling for my new sex addiction, sadly its taken over my life at this point.

-leaner/dry appearance, of course.

Value

120 sev at 2 pumps a day, per bottle.
    25mg formastate per pump.
    + resveratrol (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Resveratrol ) With a huge amount of health benifits

So if you did 4 pumps a day this is a complete 8 week cycle. you cant beat it, Excellent value.

Overall:

Loved it, The most fun you can rub into your skin!
    Formasurge is a blast, i have never used a product thats produced such positive psychological effects and in such a short time. Its not one of those supps you just take daily like a vitamin. When your own Formasurge, You know your own Formasuge and everyone else knows you on something!

Surprised at how fast this kicked in. You are in alpha state with in a few days , walking around the gym like you own it, and every one wants to be you. My ego is insane and i love it! Formasurge will be a staple and highly recommended. There isn't a cycle this would not fit into and make a huge impact on.

this was a short 4 week run, Formasurge should be ran for 6 to 8 weeks, if it wasn't for other obligations i would do 8 weeks easy.
    GAME ON! MOVAH FUKAZ!
  18. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  209 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    73.62%

Since that was pretty much the last work out for this week, i might as well get that final review in.

Starting weight : 199/196 fasted
    Current : 202.8 / 201.6 fasted am

Body fat according to my not so trusty, but gives u an idea if your gaining or losing, " Accu-measure 300"
    http://www.accumeasurefitness.com/pr...tness3000.html

Starting BF 13%
    Current BF just below 13%

Note, i usually do about 3,500 - 4,500 cal, well above maintenance, Even though my bf calipers don't show much difference in BF, its more noticeable in appearance.

Will be editing in a pic later

My Formasurge review:

Application:

Don't like the pump, a spray would do a better job. May be the caking left on the pump is the reason a spray could not be used. Maybe a spray would clog up.
    Why I don't like the pump
    -messy
    -inconsistent doses.
    -the way it pours out makes it harder to spread

Its a very liquidity form, for the dispenser it should be a cream. or just go to spray cap.

Effects:

-dry joints, like you would expect, at higher doses a bit more noticeable. The joint never really became much of an issue i got up to 8pumps a day and they didn't bother me much.

-nut sack hangs lower, balls are heavier.

-Aggressive!!! short fuse, high temper. most noticeable in the gym, maybe after you get that blood flowing. most of the anger was directed to the weights , all i could think about was hitting the gym and smashing the dumb bells together.

-Libido, increased daily--currently seeking counseling for my new sex addiction, sadly its taken over my life at this point.

-leaner/dry appearance, of course.

Value

120 sev at 2 pumps a day, per bottle.
    25mg formastate per pump.
    + resveratrol (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Resveratrol ) With a huge amount of health benifits

So if you did 4 pumps a day this is a complete 8 week cycle. you cant beat it, Excellent value.

Overall:

Loved it, The most fun you can rub into your skin!
    Formasurge is a blast, i have never used a product thats produced such positive psychological effects and in such a short time. Its not one of those supps you just take daily like a vitamin. When your own Formasurge, You know your own Formasuge and everyone else knows you on something!

Surprised at how fast this kicked in. You are in alpha state with in a few days , walking around the gym like you own it, and every one wants to be you. My ego is insane and i love it! Formasurge will be a staple and highly recommended. There isn't a cycle this would not fit into and make a huge impact on.

this was a short 4 week run, Formasurge should be ran for 6 to 8 weeks, if it wasn't for other obligations i would do 8 weeks easy.
    Great job murk !!!
    Thank you for running this log.

I have 2 bottles staring at me waiting for me to get at it. I can't wait to try after my cut.

Good observations about the pump and the consistency. Now I know what to look for.

3500-4500 calories at 200lbs and only gained 3 lbs. it can only mean recomposition at its best. Confirmed by the fact that you say you look much leaner in the mirror.

Please link me to the next supplement log you will be running.
    I started a new log at:
  19. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'1"  222 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    54.84%

great log, im following closely. im saving my formasurge, im about to mix in AH, and i dont want it reducing the DHT. but the second im off or on any cycle im not running AH or stano. ill be using formasurge.
    Christopher
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/old-school-hormone/239904-csa2179s-hulk-mirror.html#post4289751
  20. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    35.86%

And before i seem like a complete douche bag,
    Thank you BPS for giving me the opportunity to run this log and put me on to a great product!
    GAME ON! MOVAH FUKAZ!
  21. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    35.86%

Thank you BPS for giving me the opportunity to run this log and put me on to a great product!
    GAME ON! MOVAH FUKAZ!
  22. Board Sponsor
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    18.29%
    Achievements Activity Pro

Bottle done already?
    ...Fat Burning, GDA, Muscle Building, Sleep Enhancing, Strength Enhancing Supplements...
  23. New Member
    Stats
    6'7"  247 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    48.05%

Quote Originally Posted by BulkPerf View Post
    Bottle done already?
    He upped the dose boss! Like, 8 pumps a day upped! Lol
    BPS Representative
    PM me with any product questions!
    www.bulkperformancesolutions.c om
  24. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'6"  170 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    93.69%

Quote Originally Posted by tyga tyga

Yea hes got a picture up, hes an appnut rep he works this board too. His logs over on ********************com
    ^^LO supp
    MYOKEM ATHLETE & REP

25. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'1"  195 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    68.52%

Quote Originally Posted by murk01 View Post
    and thank you for running a beastmode log!
    Millennium Sport Technologies Representative
    www . millenniumsport . net
  26. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    23.87%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

Murk excellent review brother! Log was well done, and we appreciate the candor.

Quote Originally Posted by csa2179 View Post
    great log, im following closely. im saving my formasurge, im about to mix in AH, and i dont want it reducing the DHT. but the second im off or on any cycle im not running AH or stano. ill be using formasurge.
    The DHT in AH is already DHT, so there is not any reason that this would lower DHT. The reason DHT is lowered by an AI is that DHT is a byproduct of the aromatase process. Some is converted to estrogen and some is converted to DHT. However AH is DHT already so the conversion issue is actually bypassed. Formestane does not have any real anti-androgen effects like many other AI's. It actually has a much lower affinity to the AR than DHT and does not compete for it as a matter of fact it only has 1% of the affinity to the AR receptor as DHT. That is not the case for many other AI which tend to have a higher affinity to the AR so existing DHT can not bind.

TOO LATE!

Quote Originally Posted by jwa254 View Post
    and thank you for running a beastmode log!
    YUP YUP!
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/252598-kleen-olympus-labs.html
  27. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    23.87%

@ CSA2179 or anyone else looking to read a little on the formestane and or resveratrol / transresveratrol here is a link to a few articles I posted in the BPS forum on here.

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/bulk-...-lil-info.html
  28. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  218 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    59.98%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

No worries, thanks for running the log. Did I miss your review?
    If my direct and cynical approach bothers you, just ignore it. I'm just saying what you need to hear ;).
  29. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    35.86%

Quote Originally Posted by oufinny

No worries, thanks for running the log. Did I miss your review?
    Yeh a couple of posts back. Was a great cycle and product
    GAME ON! MOVAH FUKAZ!
  30. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    23.87%

Murk01, I just did a highlight thread with your review in it on our BPS section here since it was such a great log. Thanks again and feel free to stop by and check it out as well as see what else we have coming up in our section http://anabolicminds.com/forum/bulk-...nce-solutions/

Similar Forum Threads

1. BPS's NEWEST product, FORMASURGE, sponsored log, CHECK IT OUT!
    By jbryand101b in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 129
    Last Post: 08-30-2012, 12:13 AM
  2. PES Erase/DAA and Blood Pressure?
    By JEK in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 10-25-2011, 01:04 PM
  3. Blood Buffers!
    By dez/null in forum Supplements
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 01-22-2003, 04:10 PM