TIGER BLOOD! ( BPS FORMASURGE + DAA )

Page 3 of 8 First 12345 ... Last

  1. OK. I got it 100 total


  2. 200mg a day is substantial. Keep an eye on any sides. My joints dry up and the libido tanks.
    Always open light. Itís not what you open with, itís what you finish with. Louie Simmons
    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by AZMIDLYF View Post
    200mg a day is substantial. Keep an eye on any sides. My joints dry up and the libido tanks.
    Yeah, libido loss from AIs sucks. I hate letro because of that...
    Bulk Performance Solutions
    --No Proprietary Blends, All Performance--

    ***NOW @ NP***

  4. I definitely would not go over 100mg. Your not on a cycle of anything that warrants 200mg. I don't think even a cycle would need 200mg! Lol.

  5. LOL. Once again the scale tips the other way. I'm impatient, its only been a few days

    Ill stay at 100mg a day. Should be comfortable there.
    •   
       


  6. Patience is a virtue... that I have yet to learn myself! Lol.

    If you wanna play with dosage by all means go ahead. I sure as hell do. But I wouldn't jump to 200mg from 100. If you wanna try a couple days at 150mg to see what it feels like then go for it bro. You'll def feel it though. Lol

  7. Quote Originally Posted by tallguy34 View Post
    Patience is a virtue... that I have yet to learn myself! Lol.

    If you wanna play with dosage by all means go ahead. I sure as hell do. But I wouldn't jump to 200mg from 100. If you wanna try a couple days at 150mg to see what it feels like then go for it bro. You'll def feel it though. Lol
    I agree with this approach. The most anyone else can do is recommend you a protocol. In the end, only you can control what dose to apply.

  8. How many pumps a bottle? How much forma and rev per pump? Need formasurge so i can dry up like chapped lips
    Psalms 62:1-62:2

  9. Quote Originally Posted by tyga tyga
    How many pumps a bottle? How much forma and rev per pump? Need formasurge so i can dry up like chapped lips
    LOL...
    Its 50mg formastane. 42mg rev per 2 pumps,

  10. Quote Originally Posted by tallguy34
    Patience is a virtue... that I have yet to learn myself! Lol.

    If you wanna play with dosage by all means go ahead. I sure as hell do. But I wouldn't jump to 200mg from 100. If you wanna try a couple days at 150mg to see what it feels like then go for it bro. You'll def feel it though. Lol
    I was thinking three pump, y do we Got to use even numbers

  11. Quote Originally Posted by murk01 View Post
    I was thinking three pump, y do we Got to use even numbers
    Yeah man! Fack even numbers! Just make sure you tell us how you feel using 3. Haha. Either way you will be.... WINNING!!!

  12. Quote Originally Posted by tallguy34

    Yeah man! Fack even numbers! Just make sure you tell us how you feel using 3. Haha. Either way you will be.... WINNING!!!
    Gona have to Rep for my fellow WARLOCK'S "Triple Pump"

  13. Good stuff, agreed I don't like the libido issues associated with too low of estrogen.

    As far as one of the questions on the Formestane, and the prostate. It can help however not by binding to the AR Receptor in the prostate and blocking DHT, but by lowering estrogen. Estrogen actually has a high affinity to the AR in the prostate and also causes BHP. When DHT is lowered or out of balance with the estrogen then it will bind there and can cause BHP. I have a sensitive bladder lining that makes me sensitive to a lot of the same things that effect prostate and had to do a lot of reading on that. So yeah it can help prostate issues but not in the direct way that most think.
    Live Hard, Laugh Hard, Love Hard and Heal Fast! - KLEEN
    Current Training Log -
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/276206-kleen-strong-body.html

  14. Quote Originally Posted by MrKleen73
    Good stuff, agreed I don't like the libido issues associated with too low of estrogen.

    As far as one of the questions on the Formestane, and the prostate. It can help however not by binding to the AR Receptor in the prostate and blocking DHT, but by lowering estrogen. Estrogen actually has a high affinity to the AR in the prostate and also causes BHP. When DHT is lowered or out of balance with the estrogen then it will bind there and can cause BHP. I have a sensitive bladder lining that makes me sensitive to a lot of the same things that effect prostate and had to do a lot of reading on that. So yeah it can help prostate issues but not in the direct way that most think.
    Very informative MrKLeen!

  15. 2 pumps inner thighs
    3g DAA

    Off to chuckeCheese with the boys. Gonna hit the gym in about an hour

  16. Sub'd
    Sounds like a nice stack was thinking of doing a similar stack in a month or so. So keep up the good log so I can learn lol

  17. Quote Originally Posted by NADDANME
    Sub'd
    Sounds like a nice stack was thinking of doing a similar stack in a month or so. So keep up the good log so I can learn lol
    Welcome aboard Captain!
    That's what I do pappy

  18. Start 8:20pm
    PWO= 200mg Caffeine

    Horizontal squat
    155x12
    235x8
    235x8

    Ez bar curl cl
    70x10
    70x10
    70x10
    70x10

    Preacher curls
    40x12
    60x10
    70x8
    80x4

    Series 7 curls
    40
    50
    60
    70 cheated

    Ez bar overhead tri ext
    80x12
    80x12
    80x12

    Close grip ez press
    100x15
    100x15
    100x15

    End 9:09

    Made this one quick , wanna get home and relax. This was the first time I ever applied Formasurge on inner thighs. Usually I do chest , Stomach, upper body.
    Notice a pain in my balls. Formastane should not be suppressive at a moderate dose. But the feeling reminded me of my SD cycle, but im kind of a hypochondriac. So here are a few questions for the Formastane / Formasurge Pros:

    1: At 100-200mg is Formastane suppressive?
    2: How long after application would you say Formasurge has completely entered your system?

    Also going to be setting up a new routine to start on Monday Based more on big compound movements in a 4 day split. Squats will be included in every day. working up daily from @40%-70% on the weight until legs day on Friday. Going to try and work in core for each day, and calf's for 2 out of 4 of the days....

    Any suggestions are welcome, If i knew it all i wouldn't be here

  19. Heres a Quickie on a dayoff.
    @ 8am 2 pumps to the belly and sides.

    Then we went off to IHOP and Torn through sirloin steak tips , eggs , hash and 2 small pancakes! My sons where complaining about their food, so i took their waffles(4 piece) and 3 chicken fingers and ate them too.... went home took a nap for a few hours, went out shopping . came home showered @9 took another to Pumps of the Formasurge.
    Going to make it a priority to get that new work out lined up tomorrow.

    I am noticing a little dry joints already, I dont really have an issue with it, but if anyone was wondering , yes it does dry out joints a bit.

  20. You can try upping your fish oil intake to help with that joint discomfort, if you decide it bothers you.
    Bulk Performance Solutions
    --No Proprietary Blends, All Performance--

    ***NOW @ NP***

  21. Quote Originally Posted by Resolve
    You can try upping your fish oil intake to help with that joint discomfort, if you decide it bothers you.
    I usually OD on fish oil maybe that y I never really have problems with it.
    Took 3 pumps in the am. Work late today. Get out at 8pm. Will next next 3 at 830 hit the gym around 9 pm

  22. One of the things that slows down due to lower estrogen is production of synnovial fluid making the joints dry. You can increase the production by taking 500mg of hyaluronic acid and some manganese also helps alot in that area. Higher doses of vitamin C hours after your workouts also will help. You want to avoid fish oil and vitamin c in large amounts post workout you need a little inflammation response to trigger the muscle super compensation. Inflammation is part of what signals it so let it ride for a couple hours post workout or just ice the particular area then than take your nsaids and natural anti inflammatory supplements a little later.
    Live Hard, Laugh Hard, Love Hard and Heal Fast! - KLEEN
    Current Training Log -
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/276206-kleen-strong-body.html

  23. MrKleen dropping the knowledge!

    Start: 9:01
    Mood: bionic!

    DB flat
    50x25
    80x12
    80x12*
    80x11
    80x8

    DB incline
    70x11
    70x12
    70x10
    70x12

    DB millitay press
    50x12
    50x12
    50x12
    50x12

    Dips
    Bwx12
    Bwx12
    Bwx12
    Bwx8

    Chest Fly machine
    160x12
    160x12
    160x11
    160x10

    Horizontal squat machine
    155x15
    195x10
    195x10

    End 9:56

    3 pumps formasurge after a shower tonight

  24. I like Kleen's idea, fish oil helps but I would go hyularanic acid. It is not hard to find and from the sound of it seems like exactly what you need.
    If my direct and cynical approach bothers you, just ignore it. I'm just saying what you need to hear ;).

  25. Solid workout man!
    Bulk Performance Solutions
    --No Proprietary Blends, All Performance--

    ***NOW @ NP***
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. PES Erase/DAA and Blood Pressure?
    By JEK in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 01-04-2016, 07:19 AM
  2. BPS's NEWEST product, FORMASURGE, sponsored log, CHECK IT OUT!
    By jbryand101b in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 129
    Last Post: 08-30-2012, 12:13 AM
  3. Blood Buffers!
    By dez/null in forum Supplements
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 01-22-2003, 04:10 PM
Log in
Log in