TIGER BLOOD! ( BPS FORMASURGE + DAA )

Page 2 of 7 First 1234 ... Last

1. Quote Originally Posted by murk01 View Post
    Does it have to do with the layer of fat under the skin. The forearms have little to no fat.
    I think I read some where that body fat takes a big part in conversion to estrogen.

So would an AI work best on a fatty part if it has a higher estrogen level. Or less fatty so it enters ur system easier?
    I would do forearms or put some on the back of your hand or forearm and apply to abdomen. It will help to an extent with spot reduction, I know Kleen has had success putting it under the pecs to get rid of stubborn fat and shrink its appearance.
    If my direct and cynical approach bothers you, just ignore it. I'm just saying what you need to hear ;).

2. Quote Originally Posted by oufinny

I would do forearms or put some on the back of your hand or forearm and apply to abdomen. It will help to an extent with spot reduction, I know Kleen has had success putting it under the pecs to get rid of stubborn fat and shrink its appearance.
    I like that.
    Also going to take the advice u gave the other Guy and not go OD with the daily amount. Will keep it at 4 pumps a day.
    GAME ON! MOVAH FUKAZ!
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/231867-man-sports-gameday.html#post4047619
    •   

3. @ 5pm, came home, picked up the wife and fam. Went for a quick tan. the miss got her arms waxed. the boys played at the park

@ 7pm, jumped out the shower, took my two pumps and calling it a day.

Day off of the gym and hopefully catch up with some rest and sleep. Tomorrow is back, and I'm so Fukin ready to destroy that sh-t! Cant remember at time when i have be so AMPED to throw the Iron around!
    GAME ON! MOVAH FUKAZ!
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/231867-man-sports-gameday.html#post4047619

4. Heres some Formastane info i came across:

"Formestane increases IGF-1 secretion and activity. 26%
    Formestane decreases the number of progesterone receptors (inhibits the trenbolone and "deca-dick" type side effects and increases fat loss)
    Formestane inhibits 91.9% of aromatase enzyme production
    Formestane increases HPTA activity similar to HCG and Clomid together
    Formestane is anabolic and androgenic (At 500mg weekly the product is similar in effects to 250mg of Primobolan Enanthate) <--really???
    Formestane is a "suicide inhibitor" of aromatase. Specifically this means that it will irreversibly bind to the aromatase enzyme and permanently deactivate it
    Formestane (The sterile injectable form) possesses a 4-day half-life
    Formestane decreases SHBG 34% thus increasing androgen activity.
    Formestane inhibits DHT (dehydrotestosterone) formation and activity.
    Formestane possesses 1% of the binding affinity of DHT to DHT receptors
    Formestane has been shown to decrease prostate concerns such as BPH.
    Formestane has been shown to continue to increase HPTA function above natural levels even after 22 weeks of continuous administration."

from: http://www.mesomorphosis.com/article...inhibitors.htm

I came across an article stating the oral half life of Formastane is 3-5hrs, and 12hrs trans dermal is this correct??

how valid are the above statments?
    GAME ON! MOVAH FUKAZ!
    •   

5. Quote Originally Posted by Celorza View Post
    Hm...works with Clenviscerate too?...Sounds like a solid good trick ! I wanna try the combo of Dermacrine and Formasurge though get them on the planet already!
    maybe derma in the morning, and forma at night, but still, might risk over saturating the skin. absorbtion is limited in the skin.

6. Quote Originally Posted by murk01 View Post
    Heres some Formastane info i came across:

"Formestane increases IGF-1 secretion and activity. 26%
    Formestane decreases the number of progesterone receptors (inhibits the trenbolone and "deca-dick" type side effects and increases fat loss)
    Formestane inhibits 91.9% of aromatase enzyme production
    Formestane increases HPTA activity similar to HCG and Clomid together
    Formestane is anabolic and androgenic (At 500mg weekly the product is similar in effects to 250mg of Primobolan Enanthate) <--really???
    Formestane is a "suicide inhibitor" of aromatase. Specifically this means that it will irreversibly bind to the aromatase enzyme and permanently deactivate it
    Formestane (The sterile injectable form) possesses a 4-day half-life
    Formestane decreases SHBG 34% thus increasing androgen activity.
    Formestane inhibits DHT (dehydrotestosterone) formation and activity.
    Formestane possesses 1% of the binding affinity of DHT to DHT receptors
    Formestane has been shown to decrease prostate concerns such as BPH.
    Formestane has been shown to continue to increase HPTA function above natural levels even after 22 weeks of continuous administration."

from: http://www.mesomorphosis.com/article...inhibitors.htm

I came across an article stating the oral half life of Formastane is 3-5hrs, and 12hrs trans dermal is this correct??

how valid are the above statments?
    I'm not sure how formestane would increase ifg-1 secretion without increasing hgh production first, and dont know how it's going to do that, so I doubt it.

formestane doesn't decrease progestin receptors, it prob can bind to the progestin receptor (well, 4-hydroxy-test) but I doubt there is any data showing binding affinity and interaction.

formestane doesn't do anything for aromatase enzyme production. it will bind to the enzyme, preventing test from binding with it.

formestane can increase test via negative feedback loop, and also indirectly by blocking test from aromatizing into estrogen.

the hormone 4-hydroxy-testosterone, what formestane can convert to, is an androgen. if you want to use formestane as a ph, get it in capsule form, not t/d.

it is a suicide inhibitor i believe.

I doubt the injectable form posses a 4-day half life without having some ester or additional methylation to increase half life.

androgens will bind to sex hormone binding globulin, freeing up test, so will long jack.

formestane is not a 5ar inhibitor, it's an aromatase inhibitor. whether 4-hydroxy-test can 5a reduce, I dont know.

all androgens bind with the androgen receptor, there is no dht receptor. what affinity formestane will bind with the ar, who knows.

I doubt it helps with prostate issues (at least, androgen related issues, as it's an androgen)

Dont use formestane, topically, orally, or via injection for 22 weeks without a proper pct set up, and pre, intra, post blood work. you're gonna fck everything up inside you hormonal axis.

7. Quote Originally Posted by jbryand101b

I'm not sure how formestane would increase ifg-1 secretion without increasing hgh production first, and dont know how it's going to do that, so I doubt it.

formestane doesn't decrease progestin receptors, it prob can bind to the progestin receptor (well, 4-hydroxy-test) but I doubt there is any data showing binding affinity and interaction.

formestane doesn't do anything for aromatase enzyme production. it will bind to the enzyme, preventing test from binding with it.

formestane can increase test via negative feedback loop, and also indirectly by blocking test from aromatizing into estrogen.

the hormone 4-hydroxy-testosterone, what formestane can convert to, is an androgen. if you want to use formestane as a ph, get it in capsule form, not t/d.

it is a suicide inhibitor i believe.

I doubt the injectable form posses a 4-day half life without having some ester or additional methylation to increase half life.

androgens will bind to sex hormone binding globulin, freeing up test, so will long jack.

formestane is not a 5ar inhibitor, it's an aromatase inhibitor. whether 4-hydroxy-test can 5a reduce, I dont know.

all androgens bind with the androgen receptor, there is no dht receptor. what affinity formestane will bind with the ar, who knows.

I doubt it helps with prostate issues (at least, androgen related issues, as it's an androgen)

Dont use formestane, topically, orally, or via injection for 22 weeks without a proper pct set up, and pre, intra, post blood work. you're gonna fck everything up inside you hormonal axis.
    Bro. Thanks for going over each statement.!
    That page made form sound like a wonder drug
    GAME ON! MOVAH FUKAZ!

8. 2 pumps in the am, going for 2 more @6pm pwo.

It might be mental but I seem to be getting a slight pump from this. I use my forearm to spread it
    And notice alittle pump at forearm and wrists
    GAME ON! MOVAH FUKAZ!

9. Quote Originally Posted by murk01 View Post
    2 pumps in the am, going for 2 more @6pm pwo.

It might be mental but I seem to be getting a slight pump from this. I use my forearm to spread it
    And notice alittle pump at forearm and wrists
    pwo as in pre? or post? pre workout dosing and experiencing a pump occurred for me as well with other formestane products.

10. Both. My wrists felt a little swollen since my am dose.
    GAME ON! MOVAH FUKAZ!

11. 6:30
    2 pumps
    4 nitulline
    1 caffeine
    Time to hit the gym and distroy sh!t
    GAME ON! MOVAH FUKAZ!

12. Start 7:10

Seated rows
    90x20
    150x10
    150x10
    150x10
    150x10

Seated rows wide
    90x10
    120x10
    120x10
    120x10

Wide lat Pull-downs
    135x10
    135x8 taking a 1 min brk
    135x10
    135x9

Close grip Pull-downs
    150x10
    150x10
    150x10
    150x8

Straight arm push Downs
    50x15
    60x12
    80x12
    100x10
    120x8

DB leaning laterals alth
    32.5x6???wtf ...the rack20-35lb taken, had to use this sh!t
    20x10
    20x10
    25x10

Cuban shoulder press
    20x10
    15x15
    15x15
    15x15
    15x15

Standing db lateral
    20x10
    20x10
    25x9
    25x10

Back fly alt
    70x10
    85x10
    100x10
    115x10

End 8:13

After the close grip pull downs I thought i was done for. Wrong, had a burst of energy and ego! maybe it had to do with the increase in blood flow.

Starting to get the Boss feeling in the gym, not sure how long it takes for Formasurge to kick but i definitely feel different and more powerful. I have a feeling this product may be included in all my cycles / PCT's to come.....but still a little to soon to say.
    GAME ON! MOVAH FUKAZ!

13. great workout boss

14. Nice!
    BPS Representative
    PM me with any product questions!
    www.bulkperformancesolutions.c om

15. 6:30am
    2 pumps formasurge
    3 omega 3-6-9
    1 joint Supp
    4 unilivers

Shake:
    2 scoops 100% whey
    2 tbls extra virgin olive oil
    1 half cup yogurt
    1 cup oats
    1 tbs creatine

Even thought. I don't list it every time I have 3 of these shakes a day.

I go back and forth with the idea but I probably will settle with 4x2 pumps a day. Currently doing 2am, 2pm.
    Starting Monday doubling that
    GAME ON! MOVAH FUKAZ!

16. That will be a lot of aromatase inhibition bubba. You do still need it and the negatives will surely start to come with that sort of dosing. I always found 100mg of Form was plenty to see good results.
    Always open light. Itís not what you open with, itís what you finish with. Louie Simmons

17. Quote Originally Posted by AZMIDLYF
    That will be a lot of aromatase inhibition bubba. You do still need it and the negatives will surely start to come with that sort of dosing. I always found 100mg of Form was plenty to see good results.
    100mg daily, with my current dose I get 200mg. 4x2 would be 400mg
    GAME ON! MOVAH FUKAZ!

18. 2 pumps = 50mg Form/47mg Resv
    Always open light. Itís not what you open with, itís what you finish with. Louie Simmons

19. OK. I got it 100 total
    GAME ON! MOVAH FUKAZ!

20. 200mg a day is substantial. Keep an eye on any sides. My joints dry up and the libido tanks.

21. Quote Originally Posted by AZMIDLYF View Post
    200mg a day is substantial. Keep an eye on any sides. My joints dry up and the libido tanks.
    Yeah, libido loss from AIs sucks. I hate letro because of that...
    Bulk Performance Solutions
    --No Proprietary Blends, All Performance--

***NOW @ NP***

22. I definitely would not go over 100mg. Your not on a cycle of anything that warrants 200mg. I don't think even a cycle would need 200mg! Lol.
    BPS Representative

23. LOL. Once again the scale tips the other way. I'm impatient, its only been a few days

Ill stay at 100mg a day. Should be comfortable there.
    GAME ON! MOVAH FUKAZ!

24. Patience is a virtue... that I have yet to learn myself! Lol.

If you wanna play with dosage by all means go ahead. I sure as hell do. But I wouldn't jump to 200mg from 100. If you wanna try a couple days at 150mg to see what it feels like then go for it bro. You'll def feel it though. Lol
    BPS Representative

25. Quote Originally Posted by tallguy34 View Post
    Patience is a virtue... that I have yet to learn myself! Lol.

If you wanna play with dosage by all means go ahead. I sure as hell do. But I wouldn't jump to 200mg from 100. If you wanna try a couple days at 150mg to see what it feels like then go for it bro. You'll def feel it though. Lol
    I agree with this approach. The most anyone else can do is recommend you a protocol. In the end, only you can control what dose to apply.

26. How many pumps a bottle? How much forma and rev per pump? Need formasurge so i can dry up like chapped lips
    Psalms 62:1-62:2

27. Quote Originally Posted by tyga tyga
    How many pumps a bottle? How much forma and rev per pump? Need formasurge so i can dry up like chapped lips
    LOL...
    Its 50mg formastane. 42mg rev per 2 pumps,
    GAME ON! MOVAH FUKAZ!

28. Quote Originally Posted by tallguy34
    Patience is a virtue... that I have yet to learn myself! Lol.

I was thinking three pump, y do we Got to use even numbers
    GAME ON! MOVAH FUKAZ!
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. PES Erase/DAA and Blood Pressure?
    By JEK in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 01-04-2016, 07:19 AM
  2. BPS's NEWEST product, FORMASURGE, sponsored log, CHECK IT OUT!
    By jbryand101b in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 129
    Last Post: 08-30-2012, 12:13 AM
  3. Blood Buffers!
    By dez/null in forum Supplements
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 01-22-2003, 04:10 PM