Natabolic Stack by LG Sciences.....Biatch!

Page 5 of 5 First ... 345
  1. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  192 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    25.74%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by TheHardOne View Post
    8/30/12 Article of the Week!

Link below! Its a great read!!! TRUST ME!

http://www.charlespoliquin.com/Artic...Handle_It.aspx
    good read brother, thanks for posting

2. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  235 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    26.05%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

"LOL"

Had to post this....a past interview of Nasser, its hilarious because technically he is right.

"[ Q ] Did you ever try the HIT style of training popularized by Dorian Yates in the '90s?

I honestly believe that Dorian Yates was making this thing up. I heard from a lot of people who watched him train that, just say he was doing two or three sets for this body part, he would not count the previous sets he was doing.

With these sets he was not going to failure so he did not count those sets. I count all the sets, even if I don't go to failure. And in a lot of cases I don't go to failure in each set.

So let's say Dorian Yates would be training chest, I don't believe he is just training two sets and he's done with his chest workout. He does maybe six to eight sets but at the same time he does not count the lighter sets

The problem with such an approach for those who do use HIT is that you have to be careful that you don't get hurt or injured because if you go from zero to 100 in a couple of minutes there is a huge possibility that you can tear a tendon or a muscle or something else.

So I believe that people train like that they also need loads of anabolic steroids. If they go from one light set to one extreme set they need more anabolic steroids. They need a cushion between the muscles and bones in case they tear something up so they need lots of water retention. Without anabolic steroids the likelihood is huge that you will tear something. "
    *LG Sciences Board Rep*
    Changing Lives is what I crave.
  3. New Member
    Stats
    5'5"  175 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    23.89%

Quote Originally Posted by TheHardOne
    "LOL"

Had to post this....a past interview of Nasser, its hilarious because technically he is right.

"[ Q ] Did you ever try the HIT style of training popularized by Dorian Yates in the '90s?

I honestly believe that Dorian Yates was making this thing up. I heard from a lot of people who watched him train that, just say he was doing two or three sets for this body part, he would not count the previous sets he was doing.

With these sets he was not going to failure so he did not count those sets. I count all the sets, even if I don't go to failure. And in a lot of cases I don't go to failure in each set.

So let's say Dorian Yates would be training chest, I don't believe he is just training two sets and he's done with his chest workout. He does maybe six to eight sets but at the same time he does not count the lighter sets

The problem with such an approach for those who do use HIT is that you have to be careful that you don't get hurt or injured because if you go from zero to 100 in a couple of minutes there is a huge possibility that you can tear a tendon or a muscle or something else.

So I believe that people train like that they also need loads of anabolic steroids. If they go from one light set to one extreme set they need more anabolic steroids. They need a cushion between the muscles and bones in case they tear something up so they need lots of water retention. Without anabolic steroids the likelihood is huge that you will tear something. "
    Great!! Counting every set u do is good!! Keep track of ur self!! Also, going heavy extemporaneously is gonna be dangerous...

"If u don't have something, and want it to be yours... ask for it, if u don't get it... demand for it... if u still don't get it... work for it... Still don't get it?? then U have the right to TAKE IT!!!"
    •   

4. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  235 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    26.05%

Quote Originally Posted by zubda345 View Post
    Great!! Counting every set u do is good!! Keep track of ur self!! Also, going heavy extemporaneously is gonna be dangerous...
    For your typical so called "bodybuilder" going as heavy as possible every workout is just a disaster waiting to happen.
    *LG Sciences Board Rep*
  5. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  235 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    26.05%

Dealin' with some life issues right now, stay tuned for the full review! (it is absolutely hectic right now lol)
    *LG Sciences Board Rep*
  6. New Member
    Stats
    5'5"  175 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    23.89%

Dealin' with some life issues right now, stay tuned for the full review! (it is absolutely hectic right now lol)
    I can feel ya on this!!

"If u don't have something, and want it to be yours... ask for it, if u don't get it... demand for it... if u still don't get it... work for it... Still don't get it?? then U have the right to TAKE IT!!!"
  7. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'4"  255 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    42.56%

Dude I just read whole log, Great info and cant wait to see the reviews!.
    Here is my loghttp://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/216779-bigguy-vs-wilpit.htmlhttp://supplementreviews.com/users/mhseaver670/reviews
  8. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  235 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    26.05%

Natadrol Full Review

Lets get down to it! No bs'ing around here!

Dose
    1st week- 6 caps
    2nd week- 8-10 caps
    3rd week- 12 caps
    4th week- 12 caps

Strength 10/10
    -1st week: Nothing crazy to report
    -2nd week: Strength starting to shoot through the roof (10-20lb increases on just about all my lifts) (performing longer time under tension with previous PR's)
    -3rd week: same as the 2nd week
    -4th week: Gains seemed to slow down slightly, still gaining (5-10lb increases)

Size *
    -This is determined on training tempo / rest periods / various time under tension lengths / making your body adapt to a new stress. Will Natadrol help? Absolutely.

Pumps 8/10
    -My pumps came faster and stayed longer than normal, this was noticed from the first week all the way to the 4th and final week.
    -Was the pump a "full blown" pump aka "on cycle" pump? No, thats why I gave it a 8/10, still love how my pumps come fast and how they stay longer!

Bodycomposition 10/10
    -This was highly noticeable within the first week and maintained its constant effects through the entire cycle.
    -My mid section felt so TINY on this cycle! Body really utilizes nutrients with Natadrol's ingredients.
    -Helped me shred off a good amount of water weight

Mood / Aggression 10/10
    -Week 2 this specific hit HARD. I started to become someone I wasn't, I was starting to become the "villain"....aka a rude meathead. Good thing I knew that wasn't me and I controlled my aggression very well before anything serious happened. Basically started to mad dog people, talk highly of myself, sounding like a arrogant A-hole.
    -On Weeks 3-4, the effects kept getting stronger as far as feeling very "confident", like I said, good thing I know how to pull back and realize who I really am! lol!

Weight Gain *
    -This is determined on so many other factors, my bodyfat is relatively a bit on the higher side so it wouldn't tell the whole story if I gave the reader a number. (But yes, I dropped bodyfat and gained actual bodyweight, which is tremendous. From the very 1st week to the 4th, the gains were slow and steady, but well worth it)

Sex Drive5/10
    -It was on and off from the 1st week to the 4th week, my life is a bit stressful(so its hard to judge this specific) (like always! if you follow my logs consistently all of you know how im always moaning about my stressful life haha).....did I notice anything spectacular sexually on this? Nope. Erections where not any different aswell.

Who I recommend this for?
    -I HIGHLY RECOMMEND THIS FOR ANY BODYBUILDERS WHO WANT TO STAY "DRUG-FREE"
    -Any athlete looking to improve their overall performance.

My thoughts on it?
    -Folks, this is a legit supplement. Just make sure you dose it at at least 10 caps a day though! Price isn't bad either, under 20 bucks for a bottle....check mate.

Overall 9/10

Once you know who you are, you will know EXACTLY what to do with your life!
    *LG Sciences Board Rep*
  9. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  235 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    26.05%

Posted the Full Review in the Product Review section aswell!

Natadrol (120 caps)

Stay tuned for the Formadrol Review!
    *LG Sciences Board Rep*
  10. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  192 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    25.74%

awesome review man will be trying this at some point
  11. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'4"  255 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    42.56%

great review. Im on the t -911 and not noticing anything like that.
    Here is my loghttp://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/216779-bigguy-vs-wilpit.htmlhttp://supplementreviews.com/users/mhseaver670/reviews
  12. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    36.29%

Good job poppy. Formadrol is the recommended follow up, right?
    GAME ON! MOVAH FUKAZ!
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/231867-man-sports-gameday.html#post4047619
  13. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  235 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    26.05%

Quote Originally Posted by murk01 View Post
    Good job poppy. Formadrol is the recommended follow up, right?
    Yep!

I only had 2 weeks of use on that, so ill make a brief 2 week review on that asap.
    *LG Sciences Board Rep*
  14. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  235 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    26.05%

Formadrol "Brief Review" (only had about 2 weeks on it because I dosed it high)

Lets get down to it!

Dose

-Used 8 a day

Mood / Aggression
    -My mood and aggression was pretty much the same as on Natadrol. (in a couple weeks ill post a quick update for you guys on my "alpha" mentality aka mood / aggression to see if its still there post Natadrol / Formadrol)

Pumps
    -Nothing crazy or different to report.

Strength
    -Strength is still shooting up! Pretty much at the same rate as when I was on Natadrol.

Body Composition
    -Nothing crazy to report, still losing bodyfat at a steady rate.

Sex Drive
    -My sex drive is wayyyy better than it was on Natadrol, this was thought to be a placebo from the first 1-3 days, but wasn't a placebo.....random "hard ones" during the day were back! Love it!

Side Effects
    -None

Other Notes
    -To make this fair, ill be using this product again in the future but with atleast 6 weeks of use on it to really judge its effects
    -Love the sex drive increase on this!

Got a Hard One?
    *LG Sciences Board Rep*
  15. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    36.29%

Would u need to packs to get the full cycle 30-60 day? That's what I read on other reviews.
    GAME ON! MOVAH FUKAZ!
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/231867-man-sports-gameday.html#post4047619
  16. Board Sponsor
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    85.23%

we will be releasing natadrol v2 soon
  17. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  235 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    26.05%

Quote Originally Posted by LG Sciences View Post
    we will be releasing natadrol v2 soon
    V2?! Naw uhhh

Looks like I won't have to go on illegal "gear" 3-4x a year now! Yay!
    *LG Sciences Board Rep*
  18. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  235 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    26.05%

GHenerate review coming next!
    *LG Sciences Board Rep*
  19. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  192 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    25.74%

Quote Originally Posted by TheHardOne View Post
    GHenerate review coming next!

great reviews man
  20. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  235 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    26.05%

Sorry for the delay, opportunities in life are starting to come to me.

Going to get in my calories, relax for a bit then ill get that GHenerate review up!

Always have Faith folks.......why do we fall?

To pick ourselves up.
    *LG Sciences Board Rep*
  21. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  235 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    26.05%

GHenerate Full Review

Lets get down to it!

Sleep
    -WOW, its been a rough couple of years.....the Doc' couldn't help me.....ive done a considerable amount of research on supplementation for falling / staying asleep.....calming down the nervous system...YOU NAME IT. GHenerate always ensures a DEEP restful night for me, ALWAYS. This is HUGE, and is why it will be a staple in my supplementation arsenal for life.
    -What does getting a deep restful night do for you?
    *Enhances GH production during sleep
    *Ensures less cortisol output during the day
    *A much more "anabolic effect" during training
    *Insulin Sensitivity enhanced!
    *Better Mood!
    *Better sex drive

Mood
    -I like to call the effect......"Insta-Euphoric-Mood".....literally within seconds of swallowing this compound, you will be set in a good mood, how important is this?
    *Crucial during training (for optimal performance, enhancing certain nerutransmitters during training is key! Like Dopamine!)
    *Dominating a conversation with a hot women (SERIOUSLY.) If acetylcholine and dopamine levels are down, especially during a "pressured" situation, your done, your going to embarrass yourself, your destroyed, GOOD BYE.
    *In all seriousness, it could be handling a conversation with a hog women, taking the last shot in a basketball game or even if you have speech to give in front of tons of people, having a "good" mood is crucial.
    *Enjoying a high quality life!
    *Less Stress

Size
    -This is determined by how you train honestly. I tend to say this for all my reviews for this specific, lemme give ya'll a little run down on a good recipe for size.
    1)Force 2)Volume 3)Rest Periods 4)Tempo 5)Energy Surplus 6)Make sure cortisol levels are not elevated 7)Fatigue Work(iso holds, drop sets, 30-60+ second eccentrics, etc...)
    -But yes, this will help you put on more muscle, GH will ensure you have a faster recovery.

Strength
    -Strength sure did went up when using this! (was using Natadrol at the same time, which honestly was problaby the heavy hitter for the strength department)

Sex Drive
    -Did not notice harder erections like it was advertised
    -Overall sex drive didn't seem to get enhanced (though my life is pretty stressful)

Dose?
    -5 sprays 3x a day was the typical dose (first thing in morning , pre workout, before bed) (empty stomach, 2 hours away from any carbohydrate consumption)

Bodycomposition
    -Really did notice a leaning down effect while using this in combination with Natadrol, didn't even do cardio consistently during this period aswell, this is a legit product / combo folks.

Overall 10 out of 10

My Thoughts?

-Staple.
    -Its affordable. (this is huge, I hope this creates a trend in the supplement industry......great supplements at a very very affordable price)

Precise supplementation to enhance various hormones, precise training, consistent logical nutrition, patience = BEAST
    *LG Sciences Board Rep*
  22. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  235 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    26.05%

Full Review Posted in the review section aswell!

GHenerate (4 oz)
    *LG Sciences Board Rep*
  23. New Member
    Stats
    5'5"  175 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    23.89%

GHenerate Full Review

Lets get down to it!

Sleep
    -WOW, its been a rough couple of years.....the Doc' couldn't help me.....ive done a considerable amount of research on supplementation for falling / staying asleep.....calming down the nervous system...YOU NAME IT. GHenerate always ensures a DEEP restful night for me, ALWAYS. This is HUGE, and is why it will be a staple in my supplementation arsenal for life.
    -What does getting a deep restful night do for you?
    *Enhances GH production during sleep
    *Ensures less cortisol output during the day
    *A much more "anabolic effect" during training
    *Insulin Sensitivity enhanced!
    *Better Mood!
    *Better sex drive

Mood
    -I like to call the effect......"Insta-Euphoric-Mood".....literally within seconds of swallowing this compound, you will be set in a good mood, how important is this?
    *Crucial during training (for optimal performance, enhancing certain nerutransmitters during training is key! Like Dopamine!)
    *Dominating a conversation with a hot women (SERIOUSLY.) If acetylcholine and dopamine levels are down, especially during a "pressured" situation, your done, your going to embarrass yourself, your destroyed, GOOD BYE.
    *In all seriousness, it could be handling a conversation with a hog women, taking the last shot in a basketball game or even if you have speech to give in front of tons of people, having a "good" mood is crucial.
    *Enjoying a high quality life!
    *Less Stress

Size
    -This is determined by how you train honestly. I tend to say this for all my reviews for this specific, lemme give ya'll a little run down on a good recipe for size.
    1)Force 2)Volume 3)Rest Periods 4)Tempo 5)Energy Surplus 6)Make sure cortisol levels are not elevated 7)Fatigue Work(iso holds, drop sets, 30-60+ second eccentrics, etc...)
    -But yes, this will help you put on more muscle, GH will ensure you have a faster recovery.

Strength
    -Strength sure did went up when using this! (was using Natadrol at the same time, which honestly was problaby the heavy hitter for the strength department)

Sex Drive
    -Did not notice harder erections like it was advertised
    -Overall sex drive didn't seem to get enhanced (though my life is pretty stressful)

Dose?
    -5 sprays 3x a day was the typical dose (first thing in morning , pre workout, before bed) (empty stomach, 2 hours away from any carbohydrate consumption)

Bodycomposition
    -Really did notice a leaning down effect while using this in combination with Natadrol, didn't even do cardio consistently during this period aswell, this is a legit product / combo folks.

Overall 10 out of 10

My Thoughts?
    -Staple.
    -Its affordable. (this is huge, I hope this creates a trend in the supplement industry......great supplements at a very very affordable price)

Precise supplementation to enhance various hormones, precise training, consistent logical nutrition, patience = BEAST
    Awesome review.... Like always.... Great brother

24. New Member
    Stats
    5'5"  175 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    23.89%

....why do we fall?

To pick ourselves up.
    .... Touching line, motivates as always when heard....

25. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  192 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    25.74%

as always great review man
  26. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  235 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    26.05%

PH17 + PH19 + 7-Keto + Substerone.......

Stay tuned for the future folks....
    *LG Sciences Board Rep*
  27. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  235 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    26.05%

PH17 + PH19 + 7-Keto + Substerone.......

Stay tuned for the future folks....
    *LG Sciences Board Rep*
  28. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  235 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    26.05%

Just a brief post-natadrol-formadrol update.

Still growing...

Still getting stronger....

Still leaning down.....

Feeling GREAT.

Yesterday me and a friend did a little under 60 sets for back. Murdah mayne!
    *LG Sciences Board Rep*

Similar Forum Threads

1. has anyone tried the Trifecta Stack by LG Sciences
    By Matt6969 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 12-19-2009, 03:41 PM
  2. About to take Methyl Stack by LG
    By gymrat8807 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 12-12-2008, 12:29 AM
  3. ALR Industries Fat Loss stack w/ LG Sciences pSARM