Natabolic Stack by LG Sciences.....Biatch!

Page 5 of 8 First ... 34567 ... Last

  1. 8/12/12 Week 3 Full update/review

    *The effects*
    -For the past 8 days or so ive been sticking with around 0.6-0.8 x LBM for my protein intake, 200-250g carbs, 120g fat because my overall work in the gym isn't that nutrient demanding, cardio has taken a brief back seat, and im still gaining muscle. Up to 216 now with a slight dip in bodyfat, my waist feels so tiny!

    -Strength is rising quickly, starting to get pretty remarkable folks. (im more focused on tempo / time under tension with minimal CNS efficiency work, so giving you a estimated number on how much you will gain will vary from person to person, but if I had to throw a wild number out there....expect around a 15-25lb PR on your compound movements (with around your 6-8rm max) in 3 weeks with Natadrol/GHenerate/Logical Training protocol / logical eating protocol.) (doses below)

    -For natadrol....Started with 6 caps for the first few days, 8 caps for 6-8 days until I moved it up to 10 for a couple days, then a couple days later moved it to my current dose at 12 caps a day. (may go up to 14 caps a day).

    -For Ghenerate...Started with around 5-6(have went up to 8-12 pre bed just to experiment, same with pre workout) sprays 3 times a day(first thing in morning / pre workout / before bed on empty stomach) for the first week, then started to experiment with the dosages and added a extra serving/dose a few hours after waking up during my fast(I do IF eating protocol), my spray trigger got jammed ive tried fixing it but no luck.....so ive been doing 1/3 - 1/2 tablespoon 4x a day now (first thing in morning / 4-6 hours later / pre workout / pre bed on empty stomach). Still experimenting with the dosages. Sleep started to improve within a few days of use, no matter what dose I used, and I haven't noticed a huge difference with 5-6 sprays vs 8-12 sprays pre bed / pre workout. (started using 1/3 to 1/2 of a tablespoon as my servings for GHenerate which is pretty high(if anyone wants to do the math for me....Thank you in advance haha!), I have not yet noticed a difference in my pumps / sleep quality from that dose amount)

    ***Oh and a usual night of sleep for me is maybe 3-4 hours broken......now its around 5-7 hours straight. No crazy dreams.

    -Pumps? My pumps are starting to get insane! Noticing this during week 2. (Natadrol is a great pump enhancing product combine that with another great pump enhancing product like Ghenerate....Noticeable dense/full/vascular pumps!......oh and becareful of not ripping your sleeves. I did. lol....Was training arms and my left sleeve rips from one of my bicep movements)

    -Endurance?Can't say. My training has been slow pace and relatively low volume, tossed out the cardio aswell so I could eat less overall calories and still grow.

    -Vascularity?My bodyfat is still pretty relatively high, though my bicep / delt veins are starting to pop out now, they were always visible, but when I train now, they literally "pop" out.

    -How do I dose this?Open capsules up and mix powder in my mouth with water if I take it on a empty stomach. Ill take 2 at a time, every 2-3 hours or so. (have tried 3-4 at one time....ended up getting a nasty headache)

    -Muscle fullnesss / hardness? I never felt my muscles so rock hard like they are right now.....LOVE IT! Noticed towards the end of Week 2.

    -Mood / Aggression I noticed slight improvements within the first week, ever since then its been getting better....but at the same time its starting to get a little insane.....my thoughts are thoughts I myself would have never thought about, im not going to get detailed on that, but lets just say I feel like kicking everyone a$$ and I just realized im actually starting to mad dog people in the gym....something I never do. Sounds funny I know. But its good I realize this so I can re-evaluate who I really am. Other than that, my mood has been very euphoric! Dare I say Alpha...

    So whats my thoughts so far?
    -I feel a product like this should be dosed at 10 caps at the LOWEST to fully receive its benefits. (most people seem to start noticing results when they use around 10 caps a day....same with me!)

    -I didn't go to the gym today, so its been 3 days off(life issues, nothing crazy)....im hungry to get back....(I can't find my measuring tape, I will though! Stay tuned for some update pics as soon as I upload them on this computer)

    -For the first time in my life....it feels like people are afraid of me. I LIKE IT.

    -I didn't go to the gym today, so its been 3 days off(life issues, nothing crazy)....im hungry to get back....in my playpin...


    Now is not the time for fear.....that comes later. - Bane
    *LG Sciences Board Rep*
    Changing Lives is what I crave.


  2. Quote Originally Posted by TheHardOne View Post
    8/12/12 Week 3 Full update/review

    *The effects*
    -For the past 8 days or so ive been sticking with around 0.6-0.8 x LBM for my protein intake, 200-250g carbs, 120g fat because my overall work in the gym isn't that nutrient demanding, cardio has taken a brief back seat, and im still gaining muscle. Up to 216 now with a slight dip in bodyfat, my waist feels so tiny!

    -Strength is rising quickly, starting to get pretty remarkable folks. (im more focused on tempo / time under tension with minimal CNS efficiency work, so giving you a estimated number on how much you will gain will vary from person to person, but if I had to throw a wild number out there....expect around a 15-25lb PR on your compound movements (with around your 6-8rm max) in 3 weeks with Natadrol/GHenerate/Logical Training protocol / logical eating protocol.) (doses below)

    -For natadrol....Started with 6 caps for the first few days, 8 caps for 6-8 days until I moved it up to 10 for a couple days, then a couple days later moved it to my current dose at 12 caps a day. (may go up to 14 caps a day).

    -For Ghenerate...Started with around 5-6(have went up to 8-12 pre bed just to experiment, same with pre workout) sprays 3 times a day(first thing in morning / pre workout / before bed on empty stomach) for the first week, then started to experiment with the dosages and added a extra serving/dose a few hours after waking up during my fast(I do IF eating protocol), my spray trigger got jammed ive tried fixing it but no luck.....so ive been doing 1/3 - 1/2 tablespoon 4x a day now (first thing in morning / 4-6 hours later / pre workout / pre bed on empty stomach). Still experimenting with the dosages. Sleep started to improve within a few days of use, no matter what dose I used, and I haven't noticed a huge difference with 5-6 sprays vs 8-12 sprays pre bed / pre workout. (started using 1/3 to 1/2 of a tablespoon as my servings for GHenerate which is pretty high(if anyone wants to do the math for me....Thank you in advance haha!), I have not yet noticed a difference in my pumps / sleep quality from that dose amount)

    ***Oh and a usual night of sleep for me is maybe 3-4 hours broken......now its around 5-7 hours straight. No crazy dreams.

    -Pumps? My pumps are starting to get insane! Noticing this during week 2. (Natadrol is a great pump enhancing product combine that with another great pump enhancing product like Ghenerate....Noticeable dense/full/vascular pumps!......oh and becareful of not ripping your sleeves. I did. lol....Was training arms and my left sleeve rips from one of my bicep movements)

    -Endurance?Can't say. My training has been slow pace and relatively low volume, tossed out the cardio aswell so I could eat less overall calories and still grow.

    -Vascularity?My bodyfat is still pretty relatively high, though my bicep / delt veins are starting to pop out now, they were always visible, but when I train now, they literally "pop" out.

    -How do I dose this?Open capsules up and mix powder in my mouth with water if I take it on a empty stomach. Ill take 2 at a time, every 2-3 hours or so. (have tried 3-4 at one time....ended up getting a nasty headache)

    -Muscle fullnesss / hardness? I never felt my muscles so rock hard like they are right now.....LOVE IT! Noticed towards the end of Week 2.

    -Mood / Aggression I noticed slight improvements within the first week, ever since then its been getting better....but at the same time its starting to get a little insane.....my thoughts are thoughts I myself would have never thought about, im not going to get detailed on that, but lets just say I feel like kicking everyone a$$ and I just realized im actually starting to mad dog people in the gym....something I never do. Sounds funny I know. But its good I realize this so I can re-evaluate who I really am. Other than that, my mood has been very euphoric! Dare I say Alpha...

    So whats my thoughts so far?
    -I feel a product like this should be dosed at 10 caps at the LOWEST to fully receive its benefits. (most people seem to start noticing results when they use around 10 caps a day....same with me!)

    -I didn't go to the gym today, so its been 3 days off(life issues, nothing crazy)....im hungry to get back....(I can't find my measuring tape, I will though! Stay tuned for some update pics as soon as I upload them on this computer)

    -For the first time in my life....it feels like people are afraid of me. I LIKE IT.

    -I didn't go to the gym today, so its been 3 days off(life issues, nothing crazy)....im hungry to get back....in my playpin...


    Now is not the time for fear.....that comes later. - Bane
    Wow! I'm impressed with how much you are getting out of the stack. Awesome update!
    USPlabs | Ultra-Premium Sports Supplements | Product Educator

    usplabsdirect.com
    •   
       


  3. 6/13/12 Back

    -Warm up (barbell complexes / light isolation work / get heart rate up)

    -Hypertrophy Training Goal: High volume, very dense, lactic acid based.

    **Back, kept the tension from 30-45 seconds(within 10 seconds if you don't feel a EXTREME burn, your just going through the motions), stretched between every set, 3111 tempo** Rest periods 45-120 seconds
    Close Grip Hammer Grip Pulldowns 4 sets
    Hammer Grip Wide Grip Chins 2 sets
    Underhand Seated Cable Rows 2 sets
    Shoulder width Overhand Seated Cable Rows 2 sets
    One Arm DB Row 2 sets
    Barbell Rows 3 sets
    Deadlifts 2 sets
    *Only listed working sets to concentric failure*

    ***Notes***
    -Holy ****.....high intensity + keeping the tension around 30-45 seconds + short rest periods = I feel like I just sprinted a mile without stopping....

    -I <3 Short rest periods (training for CNS efficiency aka training heavy around the 3-8 rep range is awesome! I prefer insane physchotic workouts like I did today though for hypertrophy/fat loss!)

    -All eyes on me

    -3g Cit malate pre

    -3/4 tablespoon of GHenerate pre (15 mins pre)

    -2 caps of Natadrol (opened up caps and put powder in mouth and swallow with water for faster absorbtion)

    -Good Pump! haha...was too focused to worry about my pump quality honestly!

    -I did however get super winded during the half way point of my workout. (haven't done any HIIT cardio or any of these physchotic training sessions in a while though...)

    -More of a lower lat focused workout today

    -Trained without any whole food in me

    -Training like this will obviously will be much more nutrient demanding than a CNS/Powerlifting training scheme.

    -Weights didn't matter today, you have to understand time under tension so that your ego doesn't get in the way and end up having a bicep/forearm workout instead of a back workout. (but yes Natadrol has enhanced my strength) (just incase any youngsters / ego maniacs are wondering hehe)

    -I think its time for a Back training article!


    So many forms of hypertrophy training schemes, non is better than the other, just stay consistent, put the ego away, and achieve!
    *LG Sciences Board Rep*
    Changing Lives is what I crave.

  4. WOW....my back from top to bottom has never been this sore. LOVE IT
    *LG Sciences Board Rep*
    Changing Lives is what I crave.

  5. Your reviews are always awesome!!

    It's going great keep it up man!

    One more thing... I see you did both but still

    Choose one (and tell why too):
    Dumbbell one arm rows -or- Barbell Rows
    WORK-EAT-LIFT-MMA-SLEEP
    •   
       


  6. You know your doing things right when you have haters![/QUOTE]

    Love that quote. And its true.

  7. Quote Originally Posted by zubda345 View Post
    Your reviews are always awesome!!

    It's going great keep it up man!

    One more thing... I see you did both but still

    Choose one (and tell why too):
    Dumbbell one arm rows -or- Barbell Rows
    I do my one arm rows off the dumbbell rack like Jay Cutler / Branch Warren does, the hand position is neutral which will put more emphasis on the lower portion of the lats, and the Bent Over Barbell Rows are done with a overhand grip, so the force generation is coming from my upper lats/upper back.

    Technically my back(lats/upper back) workout is with 1 exercise....nothing but rowing / pulling. Varrying the grips ensures my back has balance from top to bottom.
    *LG Sciences Board Rep*
    Changing Lives is what I crave.

  8. Rest day today. 8/14/12
    *LG Sciences Board Rep*
    Changing Lives is what I crave.

  9. CNS Based Chest, Lactic Acid Based Triceps 8/15/12

    -Typical Warm up (barbell complexes, light isolation work)

    -CNS Based Chest (CNS efficiency, adaptation focus) 4131 tempo (rest periods....when I feel im ready.)
    Flat Barbell Bench Press (wide grip) 275x8 (PR with this tempo! Really happy on this one, never been able to control 275 like I did today, 4-5 second negative, 1-2 second static pause, 3-4 second concentric, 1 second pause, repeat!)

    Incline Bench Press (wide grip) 245x3 drop set to 225x3 (PR with this tempo aswell!)

    Chest Dips (same tempo as above, basically a deadstop everytime on the eccentric) BW x 8 (PR with this execution / tempo)

    DB Flys 1x45 seconds (brutal) (tempo was more of a 6261)

    -Lactic Acid Based Triceps (4220 tempo) (BRUTAL)
    Close Grip Bench Press rest 30 seconds then superset right into a Overhead Narrow grip Barbell Extension
    135x40-50 seconds - 40lbs x 40-50 seconds
    205x40-50 seconds - 40lbs x 40-50 seconds
    205x40-50 seconds - 40lbs x 40-50 seconds
    135x30 seconds...(triceps thrashed!)....40lbs x 30 seconds

    Abs-
    Crunch Machine (4010 tempo)
    3x8

    ***Notes***

    -Chest had a really good pump....with a CNS based session?! Yep! If you are executing your movements optimally even with a low density / volume workout the targeted muscle should be blowing up.

    -Triceps.....BLOWNED UP! GREAT PUMP!

    -Left on a good note!

    -3g Cit Malate pre, 1/2 scoop Focus XT pre, 1/3 tablespoon of Ghenerate pre (1.5 hours pre)
    *LG Sciences Board Rep*
    Changing Lives is what I crave.

  10. 8/15/12 Updated Pics


    *LG Sciences Board Rep*
    Changing Lives is what I crave.

  11. Motivation of the Week! 8/15/12

    Folks, please take 30 mins of your day to watch this video. Its Part 3 of Mike P's new documentary on Kai Greene. (link below)
    http://www.flexonline.com/videos/tra...rt-three-video
    "The best way to predict the future is to create it."
    *LG Sciences Board Rep*
    Changing Lives is what I crave.

  12. Ur taking Nata at 12 uncapped a day. Hows the taste. How many caps a bottle.
    And good job, keep it up

  13. Quote Originally Posted by murk01 View Post
    Ur taking Nata at 12 uncapped a day. Hows the taste. How many caps a bottle.
    And good job, keep it up
    Right now its at 4-6 uncapped, and taking the rest of my dose with my meals. Taste isn't bad actually. And its 120 caps a bottle.

    Thanks brother!
    *LG Sciences Board Rep*
    Changing Lives is what I crave.

  14. Quote Originally Posted by murk01 View Post
    Ur taking Nata at 12 uncapped a day. Hows the taste. How many caps a bottle.
    And good job, keep it up
    Right now its at 4-6 uncapped, and taking the rest of my dose with my meals. Taste isn't bad actually. And its 120 caps a bottle.

    Thanks brother!
    *LG Sciences Board Rep*
    Changing Lives is what I crave.

  15. some amazingresults from just three weeks
    All posts by mattys4 are the result of a very creative imagination and should not be considered advice nor taken seriously

  16. Quote Originally Posted by mattys4 View Post
    some amazingresults from just three weeks
    Yes sir! I think im going to pick up another bottle of Natadrol to elongate this cycle, the fun is just starting! I don't want it to stop! lol
    *LG Sciences Board Rep*
    Changing Lives is what I crave.

  17. Quote Originally Posted by mattys4 View Post
    some amazingresults from just three weeks
    Yes sir! I think im going to pick up another bottle of Natadrol to elongate this cycle, the fun is just starting! I don't want it to stop! lol
    *LG Sciences Board Rep*
    Changing Lives is what I crave.

  18. Quote Originally Posted by TheHardOne View Post
    Yes sir! I think im going to pick up another bottle of Natadrol to elongate this cycle, the fun is just starting! I don't want it to stop! lol
    haha ya i bet. your making me want to pick up a few bottles of these too.
    All posts by mattys4 are the result of a very creative imagination and should not be considered advice nor taken seriously

  19. Quote Originally Posted by TheHardOne View Post
    Yes sir! I think im going to pick up another bottle of Natadrol to elongate this cycle, the fun is just starting! I don't want it to stop! lol
    haha ya i bet. your making me want to pick up a few bottles of these too.
    All posts by mattys4 are the result of a very creative imagination and should not be considered advice nor taken seriously

  20. Quote Originally Posted by TheHardOne View Post
    Motivation of the Week! 8/15/12

    Folks, please take 30 mins of your day to watch this video. Its Part 3 of Mike P's new documentary on Kai Greene. (link below)
    http://www.flexonline.com/videos/tra...rt-three-video
    "The best way to predict the future is to create it."
    ****T I MISSED PART 2!! GONNA DOWNLOAD IT NOW!
    WORK-EAT-LIFT-MMA-SLEEP

  21. Quote Originally Posted by TheHardOne View Post
    Motivation of the Week! 8/15/12

    Folks, please take 30 mins of your day to watch this video. Its Part 3 of Mike P's new documentary on Kai Greene. (link below)
    http://www.flexonline.com/videos/tra...rt-three-video
    "The best way to predict the future is to create it."
    ****T I MISSED PART 2!! GONNA DOWNLOAD IT NOW!
    WORK-EAT-LIFT-MMA-SLEEP

  22. 8/16/12 Cardio

    -1/4 tablespoon of Ghenerate pre (15 mins pre)

    -25 mins of a mixture of low intensity / high intensity

    -Been 3 weeks since I did cardio, today's session was pretty tough! lol

    -Man...I don't think I ever added this much muscle so quickly before....the weight on the scale doesn't seem to be moving up super fast which is a good thing, knowing that im leaning down / gaining muscle is what im striving for!

    -Was only able to get down 7 caps of Natadrol today because of time constraints/life.

    -Still feeling REALLY GOOD, aggressive in the gym, ive learned how to cool down my "arrogant" behavior that I was dealing with last week haha, thank god right? (I do however still feel like im king of my gym! .....well duh! Its because I am! lol) (Ok, enough arrogance. )

    -Libido isn't the best right now, just being honest.

    -Will weigh myself during my next trip to the gym.

    -Ive tired tons of "Natty Supplements" ......Natadrol is by far the most potent product ive ever used. Plus its not overpriced!

    -Sleep for the last few days has been good, still getting atleast 5 hours of deep sleep instead of my typical 2-3 hours.

    -For any followers that like to see huge numbers....sorry! lol, I know how I approach training isn't like your typical weightlifter/meathead, im very huge on tempo, complete control on the targeted muscle through the entire range of motion, and focusing on various types of hypertrophy training schemes. (density, cns efficiency, lactic acid based...etc....) For example on squats, your not going to see me "bounce" out of the "hole", or on deadlifts you won't see me bouncing the bar, or bouncing the bar off my chest on presses, YAWN I know! Boring right? Stay tuned folks.
    *LG Sciences Board Rep*
    Changing Lives is what I crave.

  23. I havr always imagined... Aint it dangerous n doesn't it hurt when someone bounces barbell of their chest??
    WORK-EAT-LIFT-MMA-SLEEP

  24. Quote Originally Posted by zubda345 View Post
    I havr always imagined... Aint it dangerous n doesn't it hurt when someone bounces barbell of their chest??
    Yep haha, your typical "alpha male" will do ANYTHING just for the sake of seeing more iron being moved.
    *LG Sciences Board Rep*
    Changing Lives is what I crave.

  25. Quote Originally Posted by zubda345 View Post
    I havr always imagined... Aint it dangerous n doesn't it hurt when someone bounces barbell of their chest??
    Yep haha, your typical "alpha male" will do ANYTHING just for the sake of seeing more iron being moved.
    *LG Sciences Board Rep*
    Changing Lives is what I crave.
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. has anyone tried the Trifecta Stack by LG Sciences
    By Matt6969 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 12-19-2009, 03:41 PM
  2. About to take Methyl Stack by LG
    By gymrat8807 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 12-12-2008, 12:29 AM
  3. ALR Industries Fat Loss stack w/ LG Sciences pSARM
    By seanf76 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 37
    Last Post: 09-06-2008, 06:14 PM
  4. receptor by Lg sciences
    By TexasLifter89 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 05-05-2008, 06:55 PM
  5. Methyl 1-D by LG Sciences
    By bgvn in forum Supplements
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 07-20-2007, 02:31 PM
Log in
Log in