Natabolic Stack by LG Sciences.....Biatch!

Page 3 of 5 First 12345 Last
  1. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  235 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    25.97%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

Guys check out this video if your a batman fan...its hilarious! You have to check it out at the 2:12 mark....I was dyin'....LOL!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1idlh...feature=fvwrel
    *LG Sciences Board Rep*
    Changing Lives is what I crave.

2. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  235 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    25.97%

Tip of the Week 8/5/12

The human body is capable of so many actions, give your body what it needs, and move on. If you don't, you will fail miserably. More is not better, doing what is necessary is better. By TheHardOne

If you notice any of the following, you need to pull back...immediately. Think of your Central Nervous system as your command center, your Endocrine System as your weapons, your Adrenal Glands as your Main Boss, and yourMacro nutrients / vitamins/minerals/antioxidants as your employees, oh and stimulants as the wives/husbands of your employees(abuse = you lose).

1)Your mindset is "uncertain", you tend to overthink / overcomplicate things

2)Your motivation for your goals become questionable

3)Muscles seem flat (smaller than usual)

4)You seem to get stressed out easily...the smallest "distractions" stay in your head

5)Your starting to put on fat / starting to look "soft/puffy"

6)Its difficult to stay focused

7)It seems a bit of a challenge to walk around / light headed

8)You feel like absolute crap. You don't care about anything.

9)Your thought process is not as efficient

10)During your workout your going "through the motions". (you have tell yourself to grunt / scream / breath during your sets instead of letting the intensity/drive/focus come naturally without even thinking about it.....also weights seem lighter aka neural fatigue)

Do whats necessary, but at the same time don't half ass anything.
    *LG Sciences Board Rep*
  3. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  195 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    22.02%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

Hey man, how you likin the stack? log is lookin good, keep killin it. I ran this like 3 times back in the day when It came out, just finished a little experiement stack with some natty in it as well. Stuff is good, I have seen results with as low as 2 caps a day, 6 caps was the sweet spot for me so you should be set there. Formodrol is a good tbooster as well, You will really like it.
    Log: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/226478-country-gets-huge.html#post3905023
    •   

4. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  235 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    25.97%

Quote Originally Posted by CountryLiftin View Post
    Hey man, how you likin the stack? log is lookin good, keep killin it. I ran this like 3 times back in the day when It came out, just finished a little experiement stack with some natty in it as well. Stuff is good, I have seen results with as low as 2 caps a day, 6 caps was the sweet spot for me so you should be set there. Formodrol is a good tbooster as well, You will really like it.
    Whats up brother!

Natadrol / Ghenerate combo is awesome! Leaning down and getting bigger is awesome
    *LG Sciences Board Rep*
  5. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  235 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    25.97%

Quote Originally Posted by CountryLiftin View Post
    Whats up brother!

Natadrol / Ghenerate combo is awesome! Leaning down and getting bigger is awesome
    *LG Sciences Board Rep*
  6. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  235 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    25.97%

8/6/12 Chest/Back/Arms + 2 week Update

-CNS Warm up / posterior chain work / light isolation work / low rep bench pressing (nothing near fatigue)

-High Threshold Work
    **Goals
    1)Create better tension (lower weight if needed)
    2)Keep the tension around 40-50 seconds (mTor, know anything about it? If you don't, good luck building muscle mass. )
    3)Density / Intensification / Lactic Acid / Volume / Increase Load, what form of hypertrophy training am I focusing on? Right now its increasing load(low overall volume/work), mainly because im upping the frequency on how many times my muscles get overloaded a week.

Flat Bench Press(was planning to do chest dips but that station was taken) (3221 tempo, 2 min rest periods, no forced reps / nothing to complete muscular exhaustion) (ensured I stayed around the 6-7 rep range)
    -Went up to 275, then 315, too easy. Why? Because my triceps dominate the movement, I put the ego away quickly, and did what was necessary.

Wide Grip Incline Bench Press (same as above)
    205 (keep in mind, ive done 365x6 before, just in case my following are yawning from my "non impressive" numbers)

Shoulder Width Hammer Grip Pullups (same tempo / rp as always)
    BW x 6
    BW x 6

Underhand Pulldowns (on some weird machine)
    50 pounds each side x 7

Arms- (same tempo / rp as always)
    Narrow Grip Lying Skullcrushers 50 x 8
    Close Grip Bench Press 185 x 7
    Preacher Machine Curls 45 x 8

***Notes***
    -I went tremendously lighter on everything....but I technically progressed on every single exercise, yeah I hate training this way, I love putting on a show in the gym, but at the same time...it comes down how bad do I want it. Do I continue to be a meathead? Or do I use my intelligence as a weapon that nobody else knows how to use?
    -6g Cit Malate Pre

2 Week Update
    -Wow, dropping bodyfat, and my bodyweight is still at 213 pounds....AWESOME.
    -I feel HUUUUUUUUUGE! And I look alot bigger/fuller aswell. Good, good.
    -Sorry to all the manly men who consider them alpha dudes who want to see alot of heavy iron being throwned around, yeah I train like a fuc**** girl, got a problem? (I am tempted to change my goal of getting bigger...to making my goal getting super hero strong....still thinking....stay tuned folks )
    -Still doing 8 Caps of Natadrol a day, 5 sprays of GHenerate, first thing in morning, pre workout, before bed
    -Still doing IF eating protocol (love it!)
    *LG Sciences Board Rep*
  7. Advanced Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    80.09%

Nice log man! Very detailed! Subbed for the rest!
  8. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  235 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    25.97%

8/8/12 Dosing Change

-Upped the dose to 10 caps of Natadrol a day (started yesterday)
    -Going to do 4 servings of GHenerate a day (6 sprays) first thing in morning / 3-4 hours later (during fast) / pre workout / pre bed
    -Still doing Intermittent Fasting
    *LG Sciences Board Rep*
  9. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  235 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    25.97%

8/8/12 Dosing Change

-Upped the dose to 10 caps of Natadrol a day (started yesterday)
    -Going to do 4 servings of GHenerate a day (6 sprays) first thing in morning / 3-4 hours later (during fast) / pre workout / pre bed
    -Still doing Intermittent Fasting
    *LG Sciences Board Rep*
  10. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  235 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    25.97%

8/8/12 Delts (first workout on 10 caps a day of nata)

-Pre Pump / CNS Warm up (post chain work / light isolation work)

-High Threshold Work (2-3 min rest periods, 3111 tempo) (no where near failure!) (aiming to get my 275 standing overhead press back! NO! Ill aim for 300!)
    **Standing Military Press (no leg drive)
    95x3
    95x6
    95x5
    135x5
    135x3
    135x1
    145x3
    145x1
    185x1
    185x1

-Conditioning Work (tempo as explosive as possible, staying controlled of course! No bouncing!) (no where near maximum weight / failure, just training my nervous system to dominate the overhead press once again, its been 2 years since I went heavy with my standing mil presses!)
    Barbell Power Cleans (30-40 second rest periods)
    135x5
    135x5
    135x5
    135x5

-Maximum Pump Work (3113) (30-60 second rest periods)
    *Reverse Pec deck 3 sets of 8 reps
    *Seated Side Lateral Machine 2 sets of 8-10 reps
    *Seated Behind Neck Press Machine 3 sets of 4-6 reps
    *Standing DB Side Laterals 1x10 (holding peak contraction for a good 4 seconds each rep!)
    *DB Shoulder width upright Row 1x8

-Trained Fasted!

***Notes***
    -Wow! Felt so aggressive today in the gym, felt like no one could stop me, I was talking to myself. #meathead
    -I was thinking....if I start training for strength / conditioning again I can get up to some pretty awesome numbers, while still implementing my bodybuilding type of training. (which the high threshold work will potentiate my bodybuilding/max pump work aswell)
    -Weighed in at 214 today! Waist feels TINY!
    -8g Cit Malate Pre
    -1/2 Scoop Focus XT first thing in morning (I worked out at night like 10 hours later)
    -1/2 Tablespoon of Ghnerate 4x (first thing in morning / 4 hours later / pre / post) (then of course 1 more serving pre bed for a total of 5 servings...though a 1/2 tablespoon is over I serving I believe. lol. Awesome.) ...my bottle is jammed, I tried taking it apart / fiddling with it, still can't fix it. (bottle stopped working last night)
    -Had the sickest delt pump of my life! 10/10
    -205 military press...here I come (goal is to get back up to 275-300!)
    *LG Sciences Board Rep*
  11. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  235 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    25.97%

8/8/12 Delts (first workout on 10 caps a day of nata)

-Pre Pump / CNS Warm up (post chain work / light isolation work)

-High Threshold Work (2-3 min rest periods, 3111 tempo) (no where near failure!) (aiming to get my 275 standing overhead press back! NO! Ill aim for 300!)
    **Standing Military Press (no leg drive)
    95x3
    95x6
    95x5
    135x5
    135x3
    135x1
    145x3
    145x1
    185x1
    185x1

-Conditioning Work (tempo as explosive as possible, staying controlled of course! No bouncing!) (no where near maximum weight / failure, just training my nervous system to dominate the overhead press once again, its been 2 years since I went heavy with my standing mil presses!)
    Barbell Power Cleans (30-40 second rest periods)
    135x5
    135x5
    135x5
    135x5

-Maximum Pump Work (3113) (30-60 second rest periods)
    *Reverse Pec deck 3 sets of 8 reps
    *Seated Side Lateral Machine 2 sets of 8-10 reps
    *Seated Behind Neck Press Machine 3 sets of 4-6 reps
    *Standing DB Side Laterals 1x10 (holding peak contraction for a good 4 seconds each rep!)
    *DB Shoulder width upright Row 1x8

-Trained Fasted!

***Notes***
    -Wow! Felt so aggressive today in the gym, felt like no one could stop me, I was talking to myself. #meathead
    -I was thinking....if I start training for strength / conditioning again I can get up to some pretty awesome numbers, while still implementing my bodybuilding type of training. (which the high threshold work will potentiate my bodybuilding/max pump work aswell)
    -Weighed in at 214 today! Waist feels TINY!
    -8g Cit Malate Pre
    -1/2 Scoop Focus XT first thing in morning (I worked out at night like 10 hours later)
    -1/2 Tablespoon of Ghnerate 4x (first thing in morning / 4 hours later / pre / post) (then of course 1 more serving pre bed for a total of 5 servings...though a 1/2 tablespoon is over I serving I believe. lol. Awesome.) ...my bottle is jammed, I tried taking it apart / fiddling with it, still can't fix it. (bottle stopped working last night)
    -Had the sickest delt pump of my life! 10/10
    -205 military press...here I come (goal is to get back up to 275-300!)
    -Was planning to do some seated "deadstop" shoulder presses but the station was being used up
    *LG Sciences Board Rep*
  12. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  192 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    23.98%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting Pro

you have some serious logging skills man. Lots of info here
  13. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  235 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    25.97%

Arms (myofibrillar/intensity/cns based) Chest (sarcoplasmic/lactic acid based) 8/9/12

-Typical Warm up with Post Chain Work / light lat work / light pushdowns/curls

-High Threshold Work (Triceps/Brachialis/Biceps Focus) 4010 tempo , 2 min rest periods
    Closer Grip Bench Press (avoid full elbow *******) (avoid stretching the pecs)
    275x10 (PR with this execution) (went a little lower than usual to stretch the triceps more, not necessary since overload is the goal, but experimentation is the only way us humans can improve! )
    300x6 (PR with this execution)
    Hammer Grip Shoulder Width Pullups (avoid full elbow extension at bottom ROM) (actually had to use a 5-6 second negative on this for the sake of me not getting like 20-30 reps)
    BWx8 (PR with this execution)
    Supine Grip Narrow Grip Pullups (avoid full elbow ex at bottom ROM) (had to use a 5-6 second negative on this aswell, remember folks, your muscles don't know how much weight you using, but your Nervous System does know how long the tension last / how many motor neurons to fire(depending on past/current lifting experiences) (if I was on camera, i'd love to strap 2-4 plates around my waist! hehe)

-Maximum Pump Work (lactic acid /density based chest workout)
    Chest Dips
    Bodyweight each set
    Used various techniques like....
    1)4-6 reps top portion of the lift immediately into 4-6 reps of bottom portion of lift immediately into 4-6 full ROM .....rest 30 seconds...then
    2)8 Full ROM reps...rest 15 seconds....then....
    3)Stay in stretched position for 20 seconds.....then repeat the first step until pecs feel like they are about to cramp (honestly should only take maybe 2 rounds of this)

***Notes***
    -6g Cit Malate pre (30 mins pre), 6g Cit post workout
    -Focus Xt 1/2 scoop first thing in morning (I train 6-10 hours later)
    -1/2 tablespoon of GHenerate Pre (30 mins pre)
    -Chest was pretty damn pumped, 9/10! Could be better! Never be satisfied! Ill make sure my pecs rip out of my shirt next time!
    *LG Sciences Board Rep*
  14. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  235 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    25.97%

Arms (myofibrillar/intensity/cns based) Chest (sarcoplasmic/lactic acid based) 8/9/12

-Typical Warm up with Post Chain Work / light lat work / light pushdowns/curls

-High Threshold Work (Triceps/Brachialis/Biceps Focus) 4010 tempo , 2 min rest periods
    Closer Grip Bench Press (avoid full elbow *******) (avoid stretching the pecs)
    275x10 (PR with this execution) (went a little lower than usual to stretch the triceps more, not necessary since overload is the goal, but experimentation is the only way us humans can improve! )
    300x6 (PR with this execution)
    Hammer Grip Shoulder Width Pullups (avoid full elbow extension at bottom ROM) (actually had to use a 5-6 second negative on this for the sake of me not getting like 20-30 reps)
    Supine Grip Narrow Grip Pullups (avoid full elbow ex at bottom ROM) (had to use a 5-6 second negative on this aswell, remember folks, your muscles don't know how much weight you using, but your Nervous System does know how long the tension last / how many motor neurons to fire(depending on past/current lifting experiences) (if I was on camera, i'd love to strap 2-4 plates around my waist! hehe)

-Maximum Pump Work (lactic acid /density based chest workout)
    Chest Dips
    Bodyweight each set
    Used various techniques like....
    1)4-6 reps top portion of the lift immediately into 4-6 reps of bottom portion of lift immediately into 4-6 full ROM .....rest 30 seconds...then
    2)8 Full ROM reps...rest 15 seconds....then....
    3)Stay in stretched position for 20 seconds.....then repeat the first step until pecs feel like they are about to cramp (honestly should only take maybe 2 rounds of this)

***Notes***
    -6g Cit Malate pre (30 mins pre), 6g Cit post workout
    -Focus Xt 1/2 scoop first thing in morning (I train 6-10 hours later)
    -1/2 tablespoon of GHenerate Pre (30 mins pre)
    -Chest was pretty damn pumped, 9/10! Could be better! Never be satisfied! Ill make sure my pecs rip out of my shirt next time!
    *LG Sciences Board Rep*
  15. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  235 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    25.97%

Dose Change once again 8/9/12

-Recomp effects / Strength Gains / Aggression in the gym is noticeable / Pumps are intense / Muscles feel extremely full
    -Gonna up the dose up to 12 caps a day of Natadrol!
    -No more playing around!
    *LG Sciences Board Rep*
  16. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  235 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    25.97%

Quote Originally Posted by mattys4 View Post
    Thanks man!
    *LG Sciences Board Rep*
  17. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  235 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    25.97%

Thanks man!
    *LG Sciences Board Rep*
  18. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  235 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    25.97%

Hmm I don't get notifications when this log gets updated anymore, some of you pm'ed me about the same problem, dunno whats going on.

Stay tuned for the Week 3 Review!
    *LG Sciences Board Rep*
  19. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  235 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    25.97%

Hmm I don't get notifications when this log gets updated anymore, some of you pm'ed me about the same problem, dunno whats going on.

Stay tuned for the Week 3 Review!
    *LG Sciences Board Rep*
  20. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  235 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    25.97%

8/12/12 Rest (yesterday was a rest day aswell)

***Notes***
    -I freakin ripped my left sleeve when training arms the other day, I was like why is my shirt so tight today...then curled up and my left sleeve rips lol. Ill measure my arms 2morrow. (they were 17 cold before starting this stack)
    -Sleep has been sooo good lately! (more on this with the week 3 review)
    -Noticeably put some mass on since I started Natadrol / GHenerate.
    -Sex drive is starting to improve...
    -Strength is improving (im more focused on training tempo / execution than weight if you guys haven't realized yet )
    -More on my Week 3 detailed update/review in a couple days! Stay tuned!

Thanks again to LG Sciences for this opportunity!
    *LG Sciences Board Rep*
  21. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  235 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    25.97%

8/12/12 Week 3 Full update/review

*The effects*
    -For the past 8 days or so ive been sticking with around 0.6-0.8 x LBM for my protein intake, 200-250g carbs, 120g fat because my overall work in the gym isn't that nutrient demanding, cardio has taken a brief back seat, and im still gaining muscle. Up to 216 now with a slight dip in bodyfat, my waist feels so tiny!

-Strength is rising quickly, starting to get pretty remarkable folks. (im more focused on tempo / time under tension with minimal CNS efficiency work, so giving you a estimated number on how much you will gain will vary from person to person, but if I had to throw a wild number out there....expect around a 15-25lb PR on your compound movements (with around your 6-8rm max) in 3 weeks with Natadrol/GHenerate/Logical Training protocol / logical eating protocol.) (doses below)

-For natadrol....Started with 6 caps for the first few days, 8 caps for 6-8 days until I moved it up to 10 for a couple days, then a couple days later moved it to my current dose at 12 caps a day. (may go up to 14 caps a day).

-For Ghenerate...Started with around 5-6(have went up to 8-12 pre bed just to experiment, same with pre workout) sprays 3 times a day(first thing in morning / pre workout / before bed on empty stomach) for the first week, then started to experiment with the dosages and added a extra serving/dose a few hours after waking up during my fast(I do IF eating protocol), my spray trigger got jammed ive tried fixing it but no luck.....so ive been doing 1/3 - 1/2 tablespoon 4x a day now (first thing in morning / 4-6 hours later / pre workout / pre bed on empty stomach). Still experimenting with the dosages. Sleep started to improve within a few days of use, no matter what dose I used, and I haven't noticed a huge difference with 5-6 sprays vs 8-12 sprays pre bed / pre workout. (started using 1/3 to 1/2 of a tablespoon as my servings for GHenerate which is pretty high(if anyone wants to do the math for me....Thank you in advance haha!), I have not yet noticed a difference in my pumps / sleep quality from that dose amount)

***Oh and a usual night of sleep for me is maybe 3-4 hours broken......now its around 5-7 hours straight. No crazy dreams.

-Pumps? My pumps are starting to get insane! Noticing this during week 2. (Natadrol is a great pump enhancing product combine that with another great pump enhancing product like Ghenerate....Noticeable dense/full/vascular pumps!......oh and becareful of not ripping your sleeves. I did. lol....Was training arms and my left sleeve rips from one of my bicep movements)

-Endurance?Can't say. My training has been slow pace and relatively low volume, tossed out the cardio aswell so I could eat less overall calories and still grow.

-Vascularity?My bodyfat is still pretty relatively high, though my bicep / delt veins are starting to pop out now, they were always visible, but when I train now, they literally "pop" out.

-How do I dose this?Open capsules up and mix powder in my mouth with water if I take it on a empty stomach. Ill take 2 at a time, every 2-3 hours or so. (have tried 3-4 at one time....ended up getting a nasty headache)

-Muscle fullnesss / hardness? I never felt my muscles so rock hard like they are right now.....LOVE IT! Noticed towards the end of Week 2.

-Mood / Aggression I noticed slight improvements within the first week, ever since then its been getting better....but at the same time its starting to get a little insane.....my thoughts are thoughts I myself would have never thought about, im not going to get detailed on that, but lets just say I feel like kicking everyone a$$ and I just realized im actually starting to mad dog people in the gym....something I never do. Sounds funny I know. But its good I realize this so I can re-evaluate who I really am. Other than that, my mood has been very euphoric! Dare I say Alpha...

So whats my thoughts so far?
    -I feel a product like this should be dosed at 10 caps at the LOWEST to fully receive its benefits. (most people seem to start noticing results when they use around 10 caps a day....same with me!)

-I didn't go to the gym today, so its been 3 days off(life issues, nothing crazy)....im hungry to get back....(I can't find my measuring tape, I will though! Stay tuned for some update pics as soon as I upload them on this computer)

-For the first time in my life....it feels like people are afraid of me. I LIKE IT.

-I didn't go to the gym today, so its been 3 days off(life issues, nothing crazy)....im hungry to get back....in my playpin...

Now is not the time for fear.....that comes later. - Bane
    *LG Sciences Board Rep*
  22. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'3"   lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    66.97%

Quote Originally Posted by TheHardOne View Post
    8/12/12 Week 3 Full update/review

*The effects*
    -For the past 8 days or so ive been sticking with around 0.6-0.8 x LBM for my protein intake, 200-250g carbs, 120g fat because my overall work in the gym isn't that nutrient demanding, cardio has taken a brief back seat, and im still gaining muscle. Up to 216 now with a slight dip in bodyfat, my waist feels so tiny!

-Strength is rising quickly, starting to get pretty remarkable folks. (im more focused on tempo / time under tension with minimal CNS efficiency work, so giving you a estimated number on how much you will gain will vary from person to person, but if I had to throw a wild number out there....expect around a 15-25lb PR on your compound movements (with around your 6-8rm max) in 3 weeks with Natadrol/GHenerate/Logical Training protocol / logical eating protocol.) (doses below)

-For natadrol....Started with 6 caps for the first few days, 8 caps for 6-8 days until I moved it up to 10 for a couple days, then a couple days later moved it to my current dose at 12 caps a day. (may go up to 14 caps a day).

-For Ghenerate...Started with around 5-6(have went up to 8-12 pre bed just to experiment, same with pre workout) sprays 3 times a day(first thing in morning / pre workout / before bed on empty stomach) for the first week, then started to experiment with the dosages and added a extra serving/dose a few hours after waking up during my fast(I do IF eating protocol), my spray trigger got jammed ive tried fixing it but no luck.....so ive been doing 1/3 - 1/2 tablespoon 4x a day now (first thing in morning / 4-6 hours later / pre workout / pre bed on empty stomach). Still experimenting with the dosages. Sleep started to improve within a few days of use, no matter what dose I used, and I haven't noticed a huge difference with 5-6 sprays vs 8-12 sprays pre bed / pre workout. (started using 1/3 to 1/2 of a tablespoon as my servings for GHenerate which is pretty high(if anyone wants to do the math for me....Thank you in advance haha!), I have not yet noticed a difference in my pumps / sleep quality from that dose amount)

***Oh and a usual night of sleep for me is maybe 3-4 hours broken......now its around 5-7 hours straight. No crazy dreams.

-Pumps? My pumps are starting to get insane! Noticing this during week 2. (Natadrol is a great pump enhancing product combine that with another great pump enhancing product like Ghenerate....Noticeable dense/full/vascular pumps!......oh and becareful of not ripping your sleeves. I did. lol....Was training arms and my left sleeve rips from one of my bicep movements)

-Endurance?Can't say. My training has been slow pace and relatively low volume, tossed out the cardio aswell so I could eat less overall calories and still grow.

-Vascularity?My bodyfat is still pretty relatively high, though my bicep / delt veins are starting to pop out now, they were always visible, but when I train now, they literally "pop" out.

-How do I dose this?Open capsules up and mix powder in my mouth with water if I take it on a empty stomach. Ill take 2 at a time, every 2-3 hours or so. (have tried 3-4 at one time....ended up getting a nasty headache)

-Muscle fullnesss / hardness? I never felt my muscles so rock hard like they are right now.....LOVE IT! Noticed towards the end of Week 2.

-Mood / Aggression I noticed slight improvements within the first week, ever since then its been getting better....but at the same time its starting to get a little insane.....my thoughts are thoughts I myself would have never thought about, im not going to get detailed on that, but lets just say I feel like kicking everyone a$$ and I just realized im actually starting to mad dog people in the gym....something I never do. Sounds funny I know. But its good I realize this so I can re-evaluate who I really am. Other than that, my mood has been very euphoric! Dare I say Alpha...

So whats my thoughts so far?
    -I feel a product like this should be dosed at 10 caps at the LOWEST to fully receive its benefits. (most people seem to start noticing results when they use around 10 caps a day....same with me!)

-I didn't go to the gym today, so its been 3 days off(life issues, nothing crazy)....im hungry to get back....(I can't find my measuring tape, I will though! Stay tuned for some update pics as soon as I upload them on this computer)

-For the first time in my life....it feels like people are afraid of me. I LIKE IT.

-I didn't go to the gym today, so its been 3 days off(life issues, nothing crazy)....im hungry to get back....in my playpin...

Now is not the time for fear.....that comes later. - Bane
    Wow! I'm impressed with how much you are getting out of the stack. Awesome update!
    USPlabs | Ultra-Premium Sports Supplements | Product Educator

usplabsdirect.com
  23. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  235 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    25.97%

6/13/12 Back

-Warm up (barbell complexes / light isolation work / get heart rate up)

-Hypertrophy Training Goal: High volume, very dense, lactic acid based.

**Back, kept the tension from 30-45 seconds(within 10 seconds if you don't feel a EXTREME burn, your just going through the motions), stretched between every set, 3111 tempo** Rest periods 45-120 seconds
    Close Grip Hammer Grip Pulldowns 4 sets
    Hammer Grip Wide Grip Chins 2 sets
    Underhand Seated Cable Rows 2 sets
    Shoulder width Overhand Seated Cable Rows 2 sets
    One Arm DB Row 2 sets
    Barbell Rows 3 sets
    Deadlifts 2 sets
    *Only listed working sets to concentric failure*

***Notes***
    -Holy ****.....high intensity + keeping the tension around 30-45 seconds + short rest periods = I feel like I just sprinted a mile without stopping....

-I <3 Short rest periods (training for CNS efficiency aka training heavy around the 3-8 rep range is awesome! I prefer insane physchotic workouts like I did today though for hypertrophy/fat loss!)

-All eyes on me

-3g Cit malate pre

-3/4 tablespoon of GHenerate pre (15 mins pre)

-2 caps of Natadrol (opened up caps and put powder in mouth and swallow with water for faster absorbtion)

-Good Pump! haha...was too focused to worry about my pump quality honestly!

-I did however get super winded during the half way point of my workout. (haven't done any HIIT cardio or any of these physchotic training sessions in a while though...)

-More of a lower lat focused workout today

-Trained without any whole food in me

-Training like this will obviously will be much more nutrient demanding than a CNS/Powerlifting training scheme.

-Weights didn't matter today, you have to understand time under tension so that your ego doesn't get in the way and end up having a bicep/forearm workout instead of a back workout. (but yes Natadrol has enhanced my strength) (just incase any youngsters / ego maniacs are wondering hehe)

-I think its time for a Back training article!

So many forms of hypertrophy training schemes, non is better than the other, just stay consistent, put the ego away, and achieve!
    *LG Sciences Board Rep*
  24. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  235 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    25.97%

WOW....my back from top to bottom has never been this sore. LOVE IT
    *LG Sciences Board Rep*
  25. New Member
    Stats
    5'5"  175 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    23.7%

Your reviews are always awesome!!

It's going great keep it up man!

One more thing... I see you did both but still

Choose one (and tell why too):
    Dumbbell one arm rows -or- Barbell Rows

"If u don't have something, and want it to be yours... ask for it, if u don't get it... demand for it... if u still don't get it... work for it... Still don't get it?? then U have the right to TAKE IT!!!"
  26. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'2"  240 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    74.38%

You know your doing things right when you have haters![/QUOTE]

Love that quote. And its true.
  27. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  235 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    25.97%

Quote Originally Posted by zubda345 View Post
    Your reviews are always awesome!!

It's going great keep it up man!

One more thing... I see you did both but still

Choose one (and tell why too):
    Dumbbell one arm rows -or- Barbell Rows
    I do my one arm rows off the dumbbell rack like Jay Cutler / Branch Warren does, the hand position is neutral which will put more emphasis on the lower portion of the lats, and the Bent Over Barbell Rows are done with a overhand grip, so the force generation is coming from my upper lats/upper back.

Technically my back(lats/upper back) workout is with 1 exercise....nothing but rowing / pulling. Varrying the grips ensures my back has balance from top to bottom.
    *LG Sciences Board Rep*
  28. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  235 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    25.97%

Rest day today. 8/14/12
    *LG Sciences Board Rep*
  29. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  235 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    25.97%

CNS Based Chest, Lactic Acid Based Triceps 8/15/12

-Typical Warm up (barbell complexes, light isolation work)

-CNS Based Chest (CNS efficiency, adaptation focus) 4131 tempo (rest periods....when I feel im ready.)
    Flat Barbell Bench Press (wide grip) 275x8 (PR with this tempo! Really happy on this one, never been able to control 275 like I did today, 4-5 second negative, 1-2 second static pause, 3-4 second concentric, 1 second pause, repeat!)

Incline Bench Press (wide grip) 245x3 drop set to 225x3 (PR with this tempo aswell!)

Chest Dips (same tempo as above, basically a deadstop everytime on the eccentric) BW x 8 (PR with this execution / tempo)

DB Flys 1x45 seconds (brutal) (tempo was more of a 6261)

-Lactic Acid Based Triceps (4220 tempo) (BRUTAL)
    Close Grip Bench Press rest 30 seconds then superset right into a Overhead Narrow grip Barbell Extension
    135x40-50 seconds - 40lbs x 40-50 seconds
    205x40-50 seconds - 40lbs x 40-50 seconds
    205x40-50 seconds - 40lbs x 40-50 seconds
    135x30 seconds...(triceps thrashed!)....40lbs x 30 seconds

Abs-
    Crunch Machine (4010 tempo)
    3x8

***Notes***

-Chest had a really good pump....with a CNS based session?! Yep! If you are executing your movements optimally even with a low density / volume workout the targeted muscle should be blowing up.

-Triceps.....BLOWNED UP! GREAT PUMP!

-Left on a good note!

-3g Cit Malate pre, 1/2 scoop Focus XT pre, 1/3 tablespoon of Ghenerate pre (1.5 hours pre)
    *LG Sciences Board Rep*
  30. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  235 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    25.97%

8/15/12 Updated Pics

*LG Sciences Board Rep*
  31. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  235 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    25.97%

Motivation of the Week! 8/15/12

Folks, please take 30 mins of your day to watch this video. Its Part 3 of Mike P's new documentary on Kai Greene. (link below)
    http://www.flexonline.com/videos/tra...rt-three-video
    "The best way to predict the future is to create it."
    *LG Sciences Board Rep*
  32. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    36.24%

Ur taking Nata at 12 uncapped a day. Hows the taste. How many caps a bottle.
    And good job, keep it up
    GAME ON! MOVAH FUKAZ!
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/231867-man-sports-gameday.html#post4047619
  33. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  235 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    25.97%

Quote Originally Posted by murk01 View Post
    And good job, keep it up
    Right now its at 4-6 uncapped, and taking the rest of my dose with my meals. Taste isn't bad actually. And its 120 caps a bottle.

Thanks brother!
    *LG Sciences Board Rep*
  34. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  235 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    25.97%

Quote Originally Posted by murk01 View Post
    And good job, keep it up
    Right now its at 4-6 uncapped, and taking the rest of my dose with my meals. Taste isn't bad actually. And its 120 caps a bottle.

Thanks brother!
    *LG Sciences Board Rep*
  35. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  192 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    23.98%

some amazingresults from just three weeks
  36. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  235 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    25.97%

Yes sir! I think im going to pick up another bottle of Natadrol to elongate this cycle, the fun is just starting! I don't want it to stop! lol
    *LG Sciences Board Rep*
  37. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  235 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    25.97%

Yes sir! I think im going to pick up another bottle of Natadrol to elongate this cycle, the fun is just starting! I don't want it to stop! lol
    *LG Sciences Board Rep*
  38. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  192 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    23.98%

haha ya i bet. your making me want to pick up a few bottles of these too.
  39. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  192 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    23.98%

haha ya i bet. your making me want to pick up a few bottles of these too.
  40. New Member
    Stats
    5'5"  175 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    23.7%

Motivation of the Week! 8/15/12

Folks, please take 30 mins of your day to watch this video. Its Part 3 of Mike P's new documentary on Kai Greene. (link below)
    http://www.flexonline.com/videos/tra...rt-three-video
    "The best way to predict the future is to create it."
    ****T I MISSED PART 2!! GONNA DOWNLOAD IT NOW!

"If u don't have something, and want it to be yours... ask for it, if u don't get it... demand for it... if u still don't get it... work for it... Still don't get it?? then U have the right to TAKE IT!!!"

Similar Forum Threads

1. has anyone tried the Trifecta Stack by LG Sciences
    By Matt6969 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 12-19-2009, 03:41 PM
  2. About to take Methyl Stack by LG
    By gymrat8807 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 12-12-2008, 12:29 AM
  3. ALR Industries Fat Loss stack w/ LG Sciences pSARM
    By seanf76 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 37