Natabolic Stack by LG Sciences.....Biatch!

Page 3 of 7 First 12345 ... Last

1. Quote Originally Posted by classic34 View Post
    Nice update...I'd say that's pretty good for being only 1 week in! I like to take all 12 Generate sprays before bed. I sleep better that way and it's easier to space the dose away from carbs but others say they get great pumps taking it pre-workout as well. Whatever works for ya!
    Must be working with all the comp updates I've been seeing lately!

2. Quote Originally Posted by DiabeticLiftr View Post
    Oh DL don't embarrass me in front of my friends!
    USPlabs | Ultra-Premium Sports Supplements | Product Educator

usplabsdirect.com
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by DiabeticLiftr

Cassie is legit DL.
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.

4. 7/31/12 Chest

-Warm up (light isolation work, bent rows, overhead presses until heart rate is up / slight pump is achieved)

-High Threshold / Progress Work
    Flat Bench Press (3111 tempo, 2 min rest periods, GOAL: Overload via increase load around the 8 rep range mark)
    275x8
    -Incline Wide Grip Bench Press (same as above) (utilizing a full stretch)
    225x3 drop set to 205x5 drop to 135x10

-Pump / Isolation Work (2 mins rest between supersets, tempo 2222)
    Pec Deck superset Dips 2 sets of 8-12 reps each exercise (rather do Dumbbell flys instead of pec deck but gym was crowded)

*** Notes***
    -PR's on every exercise! (in the high threshold / progress work)
    -6 sprays GHenerate pre
    -3g cit malate pre
    -Focus xt 1/2 scoop first thing in the morning (8 hours away from workout)
    -Still doing 6 natadrol caps a day
    -Never utilized a full stretch on my incline bench press because of shoulder issues....shoulders are fine now, time to grow!
    -Did all this on a empty stomach.....the last time I had food prior to this workout was probably 22 hours ago or so, a bit busy today so on days like this I have to adjust to a intermittent fasting protocol.....just aslong as im not doing any excessively high volume workouts / excessive amounts of HIIT cardio ill be fine.
    -Joints feeling a bit dry? (noticed this yesterday aswell)
    *LG Sciences Board Rep*
    Changing Lives is what I crave.

5. Quote Originally Posted by AaronJP1 View Post
    Cassie is legit DL.
    Welcome brother!
    *LG Sciences Board Rep*
    •   

6. Mini Passage / Article of the week! 8/1/12

Don't we all want full / thick / complete pec development?
    By TheHardOne

Here ya go!

***Pec Development tips
    -Shove hands in together during barbell pressing movements (obviously your hands won't move since your gripping the bar tight, instead your pecs will contract

-Make sure shoulders are slightly down / depressed

-Squeeze your lats on the entire range of motion

-The range of motion on barbell pressing movements will be varried person to person (past / current rotator cuff issues), if you can feel your pecs stretch and contract without "touching your chest" and going to a full elbow extension / lockout...good! Keep it up!

-With dumbbell pressing movements, think of the force being generated with your elbows and pretend NOTHING is in your hands....crazy feel! (this will take alot of practice!)

-Strength / Size! Stick with a controlled negative and a explosive positive! (I usually stick with a 3111 tempo)

-When your trying to isolate your pecs, take the tips above into consideration and on your dumbbell flys....on the negative have a external rotation on your wrist and a internal rotation on the positive to fully stretch and contract the pecs. (on the positive lockout your arms!)

-Periodize your training, have cycles when your focusing on increasing load, intensity based workouts(closer to your 1rm is the real definition of "intensity"), lactic acid / pump based workouts, and density based workouts. Also you can throw in cycles of beyond failure techniques like drop sets / rest pausing / forced negatives.

-Remember theirs more than one way to train for hypertrophy.

-Apply the above and take your chest to the next level!

-Yes a big bench press is awesome if done in a controlled manner! But why not train for maximum pec development at the same time?

Be not afraid of growing slowly; be afraid only of standing still. - Chinese Proverb
    *LG Sciences Board Rep*

7. Quote Originally Posted by TheHardOne View Post
    Mini Passage / Article of the week! 8/1/12

Don't we all want full / thick / complete pec development?
    By TheHardOne

Here ya go!

***Pec Development tips
    -Shove hands in together during barbell pressing movements (obviously your hands won't move since your gripping the bar tight, instead your pecs will contract

-The range of motion on barbell pressing movements will be varried person to person (past / current rotator cuff issues), if you can feel your pecs stretch and contract without "touching your chest" and going to a full elbow extension / lockout...good! Keep it up!

-With dumbbell pressing movements, think of the force being generated with your elbows and pretend NOTHING is in your hands....crazy feel! (this will take alot of practice!)

-Strength / Size! Stick with a controlled negative and a explosive positive! (I usually stick with a 3111 tempo)

-When your trying to isolate your pecs, take the tips above into consideration and on your dumbbell flys....on the negative have a external rotation on your wrist and a internal rotation on the positive to fully stretch and contract the pecs. (on the positive lockout your arms!)

-Periodize your training, have cycles when your focusing on increasing load, intensity based workouts(closer to your 1rm is the real definition of "intensity"), lactic acid / pump based workouts, and density based workouts. Also you can throw in cycles of beyond failure techniques like drop sets / rest pausing / forced negatives.

-Remember theirs more than one way to train for hypertrophy.

-Apply the above and take your chest to the next level!

-Yes a big bench press is awesome if done in a controlled manner! But why not train for maximum pec development at the same time?

Be not afraid of growing slowly; be afraid only of standing still. - Chinese Proverb
    Know some of em but, Deffinately gonna apply em in my next chest session!
    WORK-EAT-LIFT-MMA-SLEEP

8. will be rereading this before my workout tomorow.
    All posts by mattys4 are the result of a very creative imagination and should not be considered advice nor taken seriously

9. Quote Originally Posted by AaronJP1 View Post
    Cassie is legit DL.
    She is quite legit

10. Dose Change and Once again another nutrition adjustment 8/1/12

-The way my life is right now, "IF" will be my eating protocol. (more benefits than the eat every 2-4 hours thing aswell, its a epic win.) (will post more on this style of eating later, stay tuned!) (carb intake will be different everyday, various factors will play a role in how much, protein is always around the 1xlbm range, Fat will intake be varried daily aswell) (If our bodies were the same every hour, every minute, every day, if there were no hormonal changes every so often, I would stick to a "Set in Stone" sort of calorie intake)

-Bumping the Dose up to 8 Caps a day of Natadrol!

-GHenerate dosing will now be......5 sprays first thing in morning......a few hours later(during fasting phase).....pre workout.....before bed.
    *LG Sciences Board Rep*

11. Nothing wrong with IF

12. Arms + Update 8/2/12

-Warm up (barbell complex / light isolation work)

-Biceps (4231 tempo) (rest periods 2-3 mins) (focus was on taking the muscle through its entire range of motion / increasing load with my varied tempo / no failure techniques)

DB Curls 45x7 (pr with this tempo)
    Incline DB Hammer Curls 35x10 (pr with this tempo)
    One Arm Machine Preacher Curl 80x8
    Underhand Pullups Bodyweight x 6

Triceps (4231 tempo) (same settings as above)

V-Bar Pushdowns 180x8
    Closer Grip Bench Press 275x8 (PR with this tempo)
    Lying Ez-Bar Narrow Grip Extensions 55x10
    Overhead Ez-Bar Narrow Grip Extensions 55x12

**Notes**
    -Immdiately after my working set for each exercise, I put the targeted muscle into its stretched position and held it for a good 30 seconds
    -Changed my tempo for today, much more controlled tempo, im always controlled, but today I took it to a whole new level.
    -Squeezing the antagonist muscle is such an epic feeling espeically when training arms!
    -Tried to make my isolation movements as difficult as possible so I wouldn't have to use a crazy amount of weight. I'd rather use 50-70 pounds on my skullcrushers than 200+ pounds if you ask me haha.
    -Good pump today! Workout wasn't designed for a metabolic demand / atp depleting sort of workout since my goal is specifically hypertrophy.
    -3g Cit Malate Pre (1 hour)
    -1/2 scoop Focus XT during my fast / during the day (I train at night now)
    -5 Sprays GH enerate pre (10 mins pre)

Update
    -Wow...im straight up blowing up like a balloon! (in a good way! lol) (growing like crazy!)
    -Noticing im shredding bodyfat aswell
    -Stronger...only a week and a half in....oh my.
    -Sleep has surprsingly IMPROVED (getting around 6-7 hours now instead of my typical 2-3 hours)

Do you have muscle?

Or do you have that "cartoon muscle?"
    *LG Sciences Board Rep*

13. Sorry for multi posting my last update/workout lol, this forum isn't working too well right now...it won't even let me delete them....ill try again in the morning.

Time for bed, gonna pump some Ghenerate in my mouth and off to inception! err...I mean off to the dream world!
    *LG Sciences Board Rep*

14. Hamstrings 8/3/12

-Warm up / Pre Pump without fatigue (barbell complexes / light isolation work)

-High Threshold Work (3221 tempo) (4-5 min rest periods)
    Stiff Leg Deadlift (deadstop everytime, no bouncing)
    *Worked up to 455x3 (PR)

-Glute Ham Raises (3221 tempo, 2-3 min rest periods)
    *Worked up to Bodyweight + 10lbs x 8 (PR with this execution) (This exercise should be extremely difficult if your activating the hamstrings optimally!)

***Notes***
    -Only had time for a quick workout today, usually ill do glute/ham kickbacks / seated leg curls / lying leg curls(taking the muscle through its entire range of motion), but with the limited amount of time I had, decided to stick with the high threshold movements

-3g Cit Malate Pre (hour and a half pre)
    -1/2 Scoop Focus XT during the day (6-8 hours away from my workout)
    -5 Sprays GHenerate Pre (1 hour pre)
    -Lower back / erectors were pumped like crazy, im most likely going to move the heavy pulling exercises to back day
    -The way I train (long rest periods / less overall work) right now is perfect because I have to coach some friends every time im going to the gym, I have folks who are obese, or in high school football / or just folks who want to look good at the beach, its a different lecture / mindset for each individual so its beats me up mentally! But its cool! I love seeing people improve on a daily basis!
    -Got a good 6 hours of sleep last night, mood / energy was great all day long!
    *LG Sciences Board Rep*

15. *Brief Thought / Update* 8/3/12

-I never felt my muscles so full / hard before....my whole body is just blowing up....ill post a calf shot 2morrow....its getting ridiculous....im actually excited to weigh myself....which will be 2morrow!

Thanks a bunch to Classic / DL / Hvtech / LG Sciences for this opportunity!

(im only a little over a week and a half in....OH MY SWEET CHERRY PIE )

Stay Consistent folks, because if you don't, someone else is.

Speak softly, make your actions loud.
    *LG Sciences Board Rep*

16. Delts 8/4/12

-CNS Warm up / Pre Pump without fatigue

-Goal: Progression in the form of:
    1)Take muscle through its entire range of motion
    2)Create better tension than last time / control the weight with my delts (which will require less weight)

-Delts/Traps (3222 tempo) (3-5 min rest periods) +intentions
    Ez-Bar Narrow Grip Upright Rows (protract shoulder blades, bring the bar up to your lower pecs at the highest)
    Machine Side Laterals (Keep your posture tall and slightly crunch your abs throughout the entire ROM)
    Wide Grip Upright Rows (initiate the first part of the ROM just like if you were to do a front barbell raise)
    Standing Barbell Military Press Don't forget that "head tuck" folks!
    Seated Smith Machine Behind Neck Press (top portion only) (I don't recommend this exercise, but if you do, make sure you are under control with your delts at all times! This is one exercise you have to drop the ego.
    Bent Over Dumbbell Rear Laterals Protract those shoulder blades for the entire ROM
    Reverse Peck Deck (Same as the Dumbbell Bent Over Raises!

**Notes**
    -Pyramid up on every set, if you count my warm up / non working sets, I problaby did like 30 sets today lol (if I don't pyramid up properly, I always end up pulling something) (my last set is technically my only working set with each exercise)
    -No crazy weights today, but I did create better tension with lighter weight, which if you don't have the maturity to train like a "real" bodybuilder, say hello to injuries / poor muscularity development
    -Fuark forgot to weigh myself! 2morrow for sure!
    -Tried 8 sprays of Ghenerate Pre (20 mins pre)
    -3g Cit Malate Pre (20 mins pre)
    -1/2 scoop Focus XT (1 hour pre)
    *LG Sciences Board Rep*

17. Great log so far! Natadrol is such a great product; might be my favorite!

18. Quote Originally Posted by sidoious View Post
    Great log so far! Natadrol is such a great product; might be my favorite!
    Thanks bud!

Yeah man, Natadrol seems to be kicking in already!
    *LG Sciences Board Rep*

19. Quote Originally Posted by sidoious View Post
    Great log so far! Natadrol is such a great product; might be my favorite!
    Thanks bud!

Yeah man, Natadrol seems to be kicking in already!
    *LG Sciences Board Rep*

20. Guys check out this video if your a batman fan...its hilarious! You have to check it out at the 2:12 mark....I was dyin'....LOL!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1idlh...feature=fvwrel
    *LG Sciences Board Rep*

21. Guys check out this video if your a batman fan...its hilarious! You have to check it out at the 2:12 mark....I was dyin'....LOL!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1idlh...feature=fvwrel
    *LG Sciences Board Rep*

22. Tip of the Week 8/5/12

The human body is capable of so many actions, give your body what it needs, and move on. If you don't, you will fail miserably. More is not better, doing what is necessary is better. By TheHardOne

If you notice any of the following, you need to pull back...immediately. Think of your Central Nervous system as your command center, your Endocrine System as your weapons, your Adrenal Glands as your Main Boss, and yourMacro nutrients / vitamins/minerals/antioxidants as your employees, oh and stimulants as the wives/husbands of your employees(abuse = you lose).

1)Your mindset is "uncertain", you tend to overthink / overcomplicate things

2)Your motivation for your goals become questionable

3)Muscles seem flat (smaller than usual)

4)You seem to get stressed out easily...the smallest "distractions" stay in your head

5)Your starting to put on fat / starting to look "soft/puffy"

6)Its difficult to stay focused

7)It seems a bit of a challenge to walk around / light headed

8)You feel like absolute crap. You don't care about anything.

9)Your thought process is not as efficient

10)During your workout your going "through the motions". (you have tell yourself to grunt / scream / breath during your sets instead of letting the intensity/drive/focus come naturally without even thinking about it.....also weights seem lighter aka neural fatigue)

Do whats necessary, but at the same time don't half ass anything.
    *LG Sciences Board Rep*

23. Hey man, how you likin the stack? log is lookin good, keep killin it. I ran this like 3 times back in the day when It came out, just finished a little experiement stack with some natty in it as well. Stuff is good, I have seen results with as low as 2 caps a day, 6 caps was the sweet spot for me so you should be set there. Formodrol is a good tbooster as well, You will really like it.
    Log: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/226478-country-gets-huge.html#post3905023

24. Quote Originally Posted by CountryLiftin View Post
    Hey man, how you likin the stack? log is lookin good, keep killin it. I ran this like 3 times back in the day when It came out, just finished a little experiement stack with some natty in it as well. Stuff is good, I have seen results with as low as 2 caps a day, 6 caps was the sweet spot for me so you should be set there. Formodrol is a good tbooster as well, You will really like it.
    Whats up brother!

Natadrol / Ghenerate combo is awesome! Leaning down and getting bigger is awesome
    *LG Sciences Board Rep*

25. Quote Originally Posted by CountryLiftin View Post
    Hey man, how you likin the stack? log is lookin good, keep killin it. I ran this like 3 times back in the day when It came out, just finished a little experiement stack with some natty in it as well. Stuff is good, I have seen results with as low as 2 caps a day, 6 caps was the sweet spot for me so you should be set there. Formodrol is a good tbooster as well, You will really like it.
    Whats up brother!

Natadrol / Ghenerate combo is awesome! Leaning down and getting bigger is awesome
    *LG Sciences Board Rep*

26. 8/6/12 Chest/Back/Arms + 2 week Update

-CNS Warm up / posterior chain work / light isolation work / low rep bench pressing (nothing near fatigue)

-High Threshold Work
    **Goals
    1)Create better tension (lower weight if needed)
    2)Keep the tension around 40-50 seconds (mTor, know anything about it? If you don't, good luck building muscle mass. )
    3)Density / Intensification / Lactic Acid / Volume / Increase Load, what form of hypertrophy training am I focusing on? Right now its increasing load(low overall volume/work), mainly because im upping the frequency on how many times my muscles get overloaded a week.

Flat Bench Press(was planning to do chest dips but that station was taken) (3221 tempo, 2 min rest periods, no forced reps / nothing to complete muscular exhaustion) (ensured I stayed around the 6-7 rep range)
    -Went up to 275, then 315, too easy. Why? Because my triceps dominate the movement, I put the ego away quickly, and did what was necessary.

Wide Grip Incline Bench Press (same as above)
    205 (keep in mind, ive done 365x6 before, just in case my following are yawning from my "non impressive" numbers)

Shoulder Width Hammer Grip Pullups (same tempo / rp as always)
    BW x 6
    BW x 6

Underhand Pulldowns (on some weird machine)
    50 pounds each side x 7

Arms- (same tempo / rp as always)
    Narrow Grip Lying Skullcrushers 50 x 8
    Close Grip Bench Press 185 x 7
    Preacher Machine Curls 45 x 8

***Notes***
    -I went tremendously lighter on everything....but I technically progressed on every single exercise, yeah I hate training this way, I love putting on a show in the gym, but at the same time...it comes down how bad do I want it. Do I continue to be a meathead? Or do I use my intelligence as a weapon that nobody else knows how to use?
    -6g Cit Malate Pre

2 Week Update
    -Wow, dropping bodyfat, and my bodyweight is still at 213 pounds....AWESOME.
    -I feel HUUUUUUUUUGE! And I look alot bigger/fuller aswell. Good, good.
    -Sorry to all the manly men who consider them alpha dudes who want to see alot of heavy iron being throwned around, yeah I train like a fuc**** girl, got a problem? (I am tempted to change my goal of getting bigger...to making my goal getting super hero strong....still thinking....stay tuned folks )
    -Still doing 8 Caps of Natadrol a day, 5 sprays of GHenerate, first thing in morning, pre workout, before bed
    -Still doing IF eating protocol (love it!)
    *LG Sciences Board Rep*

27. Nice log man! Very detailed! Subbed for the rest!

28. 8/8/12 Dosing Change

-Upped the dose to 10 caps of Natadrol a day (started yesterday)
    -Going to do 4 servings of GHenerate a day (6 sprays) first thing in morning / 3-4 hours later (during fast) / pre workout / pre bed
    -Still doing Intermittent Fasting
    *LG Sciences Board Rep*

29. 8/8/12 Dosing Change

-Upped the dose to 10 caps of Natadrol a day (started yesterday)
    -Going to do 4 servings of GHenerate a day (6 sprays) first thing in morning / 3-4 hours later (during fast) / pre workout / pre bed
    -Still doing Intermittent Fasting
    *LG Sciences Board Rep*

30. 8/8/12 Delts (first workout on 10 caps a day of nata)

-Pre Pump / CNS Warm up (post chain work / light isolation work)

-High Threshold Work (2-3 min rest periods, 3111 tempo) (no where near failure!) (aiming to get my 275 standing overhead press back! NO! Ill aim for 300!)
    **Standing Military Press (no leg drive)
    95x3
    95x6
    95x5
    135x5
    135x3
    135x1
    145x3
    145x1
    185x1
    185x1

-Conditioning Work (tempo as explosive as possible, staying controlled of course! No bouncing!) (no where near maximum weight / failure, just training my nervous system to dominate the overhead press once again, its been 2 years since I went heavy with my standing mil presses!)
    Barbell Power Cleans (30-40 second rest periods)
    135x5
    135x5
    135x5
    135x5

-Maximum Pump Work (3113) (30-60 second rest periods)
    *Reverse Pec deck 3 sets of 8 reps
    *Seated Side Lateral Machine 2 sets of 8-10 reps
    *Seated Behind Neck Press Machine 3 sets of 4-6 reps
    *Standing DB Side Laterals 1x10 (holding peak contraction for a good 4 seconds each rep!)
    *DB Shoulder width upright Row 1x8

-Trained Fasted!

***Notes***
    -Wow! Felt so aggressive today in the gym, felt like no one could stop me, I was talking to myself. #meathead
    -I was thinking....if I start training for strength / conditioning again I can get up to some pretty awesome numbers, while still implementing my bodybuilding type of training. (which the high threshold work will potentiate my bodybuilding/max pump work aswell)
    -Weighed in at 214 today! Waist feels TINY!
    -8g Cit Malate Pre
    -1/2 Scoop Focus XT first thing in morning (I worked out at night like 10 hours later)
    -1/2 Tablespoon of Ghnerate 4x (first thing in morning / 4 hours later / pre / post) (then of course 1 more serving pre bed for a total of 5 servings...though a 1/2 tablespoon is over I serving I believe. lol. Awesome.) ...my bottle is jammed, I tried taking it apart / fiddling with it, still can't fix it. (bottle stopped working last night)
    -Had the sickest delt pump of my life! 10/10
    -205 military press...here I come (goal is to get back up to 275-300!)
    *LG Sciences Board Rep*
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. has anyone tried the Trifecta Stack by LG Sciences
    By Matt6969 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 12-19-2009, 02:41 PM
  2. About to take Methyl Stack by LG
    By gymrat8807 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 12-11-2008, 11:29 PM