Natabolic Stack by LG Sciences.....Biatch!

Page 2 of 7 First 1234 ... Last

1. You play basketball right? and that's really alot of cardio in that sport... Y still this much cardio?

2. Quote Originally Posted by zubda345 View Post
    You play basketball right? and that's really alot of cardio in that sport... Y still this much cardio?
    For my choice of cardio is usually me shooting hoops, when I miss I sprint to the ball, the jumping from shooting is brutal when you start to fatigue, I love it!

Ill do cardio atleast 3x a week, for health benefits, ensure my recovery is enhanced, insulin sensitivity benefits, and basketball is my favorite sport! Sure beats boring treadmills!
    *LG Sciences Board Rep*
    Changing Lives is what I crave.
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by TheHardOne View Post
    For my choice of cardio is usually me shooting hoops, when I miss I sprint to the ball, the jumping from shooting is brutal when you start to fatigue, I love it!

Ill do cardio atleast 3x a week, for health benefits, ensure my recovery is enhanced, insulin sensitivity benefits, and basketball is my favorite sport! Sure beats boring treadmills!
    Yeah, A sport sure does beats those things...

4. Quote Originally Posted by TheHardOne View Post

Hate treadmills!!! Im enjoying your inpsirational quotes
    All posts by mattys4 are the result of a very creative imagination and should not be considered advice nor taken seriously

5. Thanks, all things are possible through christ our savior!

Best of luck and ill be following!
    Psalms 62:1-62:2
    •   

6. Delts 7/29/12

-Warm up (complex of dips/pullups/isolation work until heart rate was up and had a slight full upper body pump)

-Seated Deadstop Shoulder Press (in smith rack) (3211 tempo) (rest periods, 2 mins)
    225x8 in a deadstop fashion (PR with this style of execution....pretty narly feeling in your delts if your not using momentum / and using a full ROM)
    Immediate Drop set to 185x??? Too focused.

-Machine Deadstop Side Laterals (3232 tempo) (rest periods 45 seconds)
    95x12
    110x8 drop set to 70x6

-One Arm Rear Delt Cable Row (3111 tempo) (rest periods 45 seconds)
    3x8-15 (weights were around 20-35 pounds, nothing crazy)

-Behind Neck Machine Press
    2x6-10 (210x10, 250lbsx6+drop set 170x3)

-Ab work

-Fully hydrate / Workout Done.

***Notes***
    -Good pump! 8/10
    -Mood is improved! Feeling really good / confident!
    -6 Natadrol's a day still
    -Did 10 Sprays of Ghenerate last night.....I gots myself a good 6-7 full hours of deep sleep....YES! WIN!
    -Did 8 Sprays of GHenerate first thing in the morning today (you sense of well being from this is awesome, euphoric win!)
    -7g Cit Malate Pre
    -1/2 Scoop Focus XT (took a brief break from this great focus/mood/energy enhancer....man today focus/performance was through the roof! Love this product!)
    -Those deadstop exercises really make you feel the muscle so much better! You have to use less weight if your really initiating from the targeted muscle, fast twitch epic win.

Ill admit it, my past years of training, I was doing alot of joint grinding / momentum with my shoulder training....300+ pounds of free weight pressing is nothing. Dropping the ego and training like a real bodybuilder is something I now take pride in, the effort/maturity will pay off, I know it will.

If you make yourself more than just a man, if you devote yourself to an ideal, and if they can't stop you, then you become something else entirely. - Henri Ducard (Batman Begins) ...... Which is? - Bruce Wayne

A legend, Mr. Wayne. - Henri Ducard
    *LG Sciences Board Rep*

7. Quote Originally Posted by mattys4 View Post
    Hate treadmills!!! Im enjoying your inpsirational quotes
    Glad you like them brother! Hope they help you out for your physical goals and your life goals!
    *LG Sciences Board Rep*

8. Quote Originally Posted by tyga tyga View Post
    Thanks, all things are possible through christ our savior!

Best of luck and ill be following!
    Yes sir!

And thanks for following!
    *LG Sciences Board Rep*

9. Quote Originally Posted by zubda345 View Post
    Yeah, A sport sure does beats those things...
    Walking or jogging on treadmills.....boring!

Jumping and sprinting.....not boring!
    *LG Sciences Board Rep*

10. Killer workout today. The extra sleep probably helped a lil.
    I love the focus xt i add ~5grams cit mal + 1 gram agmatine serious tunnel vision and pumps
    reps for batman quote
    All posts by mattys4 are the result of a very creative imagination and should not be considered advice nor taken seriously

11. Good update brother

12. Quote Originally Posted by DiabeticLiftr View Post
    Good update brother
    Yeah buddy! Thanks again for this opportunity!
    *LG Sciences Board Rep*

13. Subbed...nice updates.

14. Supplement / Ingredient of the Week! 7/29/12

Citrulline Malate!

What does it do?

1. Increases NO Production

So what is NO and what can it do for you? Nitric oxide is the cell-signaling molecule that has a part in regulating blood flow, oxygen delivery, glucose uptake, muscle firepower, and muscle growth. Obviously the ability to control these physiological effects can be of tremendous value to athletes.

Research has shown that supplementation of Citrulline raises Arginine levels more effectively than taking the same dose of straight Arginine. Keep in mind that Citrulline Malate's NO enhancing properties are just one of the unique benefits this nutrient offers to athletes. And if the enhanced pumps and improved nutrient delivery properties are the reason you are using Arginine based NO products, you need to pay attention to Citrulline Malate.

2. Reduces Lactic Acid and Ammonia

Here is something else you need to know about Citrulline... it is an intermediate in the Urea Cycle. The Urea Cycle is a system in the liver of carrier molecules and enzymes that convert nitrogenous wastes into urea and eliminates them from the body. The production and removal of urea is essential for the elimination of ammonia and toxic nitrogen metabolites. Ammonia is extremely toxic to all cells and excessive levels may even be fatal. Even in healthy athletes, the build up of ammonia can lead to extreme fatigue and dementia.

3. Increases ATP Production

No doubt there is a lot to get excited about when it comes to the performance enhancing potential of Citrulline Malate and how it works. Another study showed yet another way Citrulline Malate can benefit athletes - by increasing aerobic energy production. Studies show subjects using Citrulline Malate have an increase in the rate of muscle ATP (Andenosine Triphosphate, the major energy source within the cell) production during exercise and greater phosphocreatine recovery after exercise. So taking Citrulline Malate may result in muscles that can keep on going and going... completely smashing the aerobic threshold! These effects are more than likely mediated by the malate portion of the Citrulline Malate compound, which is a Krebs Cycle intermediate.

To sum it up.....

Maximizes Aerobic and Anaerobic Performance*
    Supports Improved Endurance and Recovery*
    Enhanced Pumps and Cell Volumization*
    Increases Protein Synthesis which Can Help Lead to Muscle Growth*

If your looking to get nasty pumps in the gym, faster recovery, enhanced performance(strength/cardiovascular/endurance) I highly recommend this supplement!

*From personal experience, ive noticed my cardiovascular levels DRASTICALLY increase, my endurance for my weight training and cardio sessions have sky rocketed to a new level, and my recovery has been extremely fast!

Who wouldn't want to have the physical attributes of Superman right?
    *LG Sciences Board Rep*

15. Awesome!!! Love Cit Mal key ingredientt in my supplement arsenal. Do you notice a diffference with the higher dosing you have been doing >5grms?

16. Quote Originally Posted by TheHardOne View Post
    Yeah buddy! Thanks again for this opportunity!
    Not a problem man, anything to help you guys out!

17. Week 1 Update

What have I noticed?
    -Holy fuark im waking up hungry every morning now....im eating about 4000 calories a day aswell....AWESOME
    -Already visibly leaner
    -Much more aggressive with my workouts
    -Sex Drive is getting better
    -SLEEP! Its starting to get alot better now! YES! (im a poor sleeper) Instead of getting 2-3 a night....now its atleast 6 hours!
    -Strength is increasing
    -My mood is sooo much better
    -Been doing 6 caps Natadrol a day....tried various doses of the Ghenerate, but ill stick with 5-6 sprays 2x a day (pre workout and pre bed)
    -Stay tuned folks!
    *LG Sciences Board Rep*

18. Quote Originally Posted by mattys4 View Post
    Awesome!!! Love Cit Mal key ingredientt in my supplement arsenal. Do you notice a diffference with the higher dosing you have been doing >5grms?
    Honestly not really, 5 grams is probably around the minimum you should take to notice the benefits of Cit Malate.
    *LG Sciences Board Rep*

19. Quote Originally Posted by TheHardOne View Post
    Week 1 Update

What have I noticed?
    -Holy fuark im waking up hungry every morning now....im eating about 4000 calories a day aswell....AWESOME
    -Already visibly leaner
    -SLEEP! Its starting to get alot better now! YES! (im a poor sleeper) Instead of getting 2-3 a night....now its atleast 6 hours!
    -Strength is increasing
    -Been doing 6 caps Natadrol a day....tried various doses of the Ghenerate, but ill stick with 5-6 sprays 2x a day (pre workout and pre bed)
    -Stay tuned folks!
    Great stuff my dude.

20. Quote Originally Posted by TheHardOne View Post
    Week 1 Update

What have I noticed?
    -Already visibly leaner
    -Strength is increasing
    -Stay tuned folks!
    Do you test your SEX DRIVE everyday? :P

21. good stuff buddy!
    Nutraceutical Innovations
    AMINDS15 - 15% code
    nutra-innovations.com

22. Quote Originally Posted by zubda345 View Post
    Do you test your SEX DRIVE everyday? :P
    Haha

Judging sex drive I like to consider the following...(below)
    -Morning wood quality
    -Thoughts during the day
    -Random hard ones
    -lol, bodybuilding isn't just about appearance, its also about performance!
    -And of course when I "test" my sex drive, my stamina / "load" quality / aggressiveness are the specifics I want to see get improved.
    *LG Sciences Board Rep*

23. Quote Originally Posted by hvactech View Post
    good stuff buddy!
    Yeah buddy, thanks for the support Htech! Natadrol seems to be already kicking in!
    *LG Sciences Board Rep*

24. Nutrition Update....again. lol 7/30/12

-Instead of sticking with a "set in stone" calorie daily requirement, im just going to be instinctive, my carb intake will be varried depending on how kind of exercise I do, how much, also how good my performance is.
    *LG Sciences Board Rep*

25. Ahhhh was starting to experience my typical 6 o clock crash.....took a half scoop of Focus XT....BAM!

Got a workout in a hour, stay tuned folks!
    *LG Sciences Board Rep*

26. Quote Originally Posted by TheHardOne View Post
    Ahhhh was starting to experience my typical 6 o clock crash.....took a half scoop of Focus XT....BAM!

Got a workout in a hour, stay tuned folks!
    Love focus xt

27. Quote Originally Posted by mattys4 View Post
    Love focus xt
    The concentration / euphoricness last all day too which is awesome!
    *LG Sciences Board Rep*

28. Sns is always quality goods

29. Quads / Calves 7/30/12

-Warm up (treadmill / light isolation work)

-Barbell Squats 3111 tempo, rest periods 3 mins (shoulder width stance, feet pointing out)
    365x9 (even with 135 my body wouldn't allow going past PAR without any excess back hunching / knee grinding, had to keep it light today, ill just do these last for now on for every Quads workout)

-Hack Squats 3221 tempo, rest periods 2 mins (narrow stance feet pointing foward)
    310x8 (PR with this execution / stance)

-Bent knee Calf Raises (seated calf raise)
    7 plates x 10 + drop set to 4 plates x 6 reps

-Straight Leg Calf Press
    310x14

***Notes***
    -Going to do barbell squats at the end of my leg training for now on to ensure my joints are completely warmed up
    -My hack squat machine isn't plate loaded, it stops at like 400 pounds....which ive done for 30 reps before, but I changed up my execution so I won't have to go as heavy....
    -Pretty much a PR on everything
    -Quads / Calves had a crazy pump today! 9/10
    -Very basic / boring workout, nothing crazy. But its a productive one.
    -6 Natadrol's a day
    -GHenerate 5 sprays pre (30 mins)
    -Cit Malate Pre (1 hour)
    -Focus XT Pre (2 hours pre)
    *LG Sciences Board Rep*

30. Quote Originally Posted by TheHardOne View Post
    Week 1 Update

What have I noticed?
    -Already visibly leaner
    -Strength is increasing
    -Stay tuned folks!
    Nice update...I'd say that's pretty good for being only 1 week in! I like to take all 12 Generate sprays before bed. I sleep better that way and it's easier to space the dose away from carbs but others say they get great pumps taking it pre-workout as well. Whatever works for ya!
    USPlabs | Ultra-Premium Sports Supplements | Product Educator

usplabsdirect.com
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. has anyone tried the Trifecta Stack by LG Sciences
    By Matt6969 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 12-19-2009, 02:41 PM
  2. About to take Methyl Stack by LG
    By gymrat8807 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 12-11-2008, 11:29 PM