BPS's NEWEST product, FORMASURGE, sponsored log, CHECK IT OUT!

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
okay, got my bps formasurge from usps today (the fastest shipping in my opinion), want to give a quick shout out to those at bps for allowing me to give this product a run, and post up my opinions of the product.

I cant think of an otc ai that I havnt used, and prob my fav's are forma, 6-bromo, and erase.

serving size is 2 pumps, with 120 servings, so im thinking 4 pumps in the am, and another 4 pumps post shower pm. (so 4 servings daily) to last me the 30 days.

the interesting part about this product that caught my eye was the added resveratrol, which has it's own host of benifits, esp transdermally.

so, without further adieu, lets log this biz natch! time to take a shower! :smoker:

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
Hm...Sub , I like your intake on hormonals :p lets see how this pans out!

roblasane

roblasane

Awards
Transdermal goodness ! I shall follow

sidoious

sidoious

Banned
Awards
  • Established
okay, got my bps formasurge from usps today (the fastest shipping in my opinion), want to give a quick shout out to those at bps for allowing me to give this product a run, and post up my opinions of the product.

I cant think of an otc ai that I havnt used, and prob my fav's are forma, 6-bromo, and erase.

serving size is 2 pumps, with 120 servings, so im thinking 4 pumps in the am, and another 4 pumps post shower pm. (so 4 servings daily) to last me the 30 days.

the interesting part about this product that caught my eye was the added resveratrol, which has it's own host of benifits, esp transdermally.

so, without further adieu, lets log this biz natch! time to take a shower! :smoker:
My log on this product will be live tomorrow. I'll be running it with Endosurge and DAA. Best of luck with your log and may you achieve your goals!

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
im not going to be using any other test boosters as of now, maybe in the next couple of weeks or so, we'll see.

thanks guys for checking it out!

okay, first impressions, with the bottle and pump, I figured this would be a gel like substance, instead, what came out was a liquid, clear at first, then after a few pumps, it started having a milky look.

so i need to shake it up more, which I did afterwards, and will do from now on.

for those that squirt transdermals into their palms and apply, this prob wont be a problem.

for people like me, who want little to zero residue on the palms, the runniness (sp?) of the t/d is a hassle.

how I apply transdermals: I spay onto parts of my body, and use my forearms/wrist to run compound in. back of hands to get neck, etc.

I have to say, it seems some of the same t/d carriers used in prototype nutrition products are also used in their formasurge.

proto's is also very liquidy (sp? word?) but, they use a spray, which I think (as of now) would be better for this product.

Drying: it rubbed in nicely, and dried very quickly, with a nice citrus smell, with a after smell of sunscreen (to me)

I may swap it into a spray bottle if the consistency doesn't change.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
the consistency has gotten better after being shook up. So make sure to shake good before first use.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
na, 118 is hot. 110 is do able.

also, for those that are uninformed,

formestane is a formal prescription aromatase inhibitor.

I wouldn't even consider it a pro hormone, yes, it can convert into 4-hydroxy-testosterone, but it is an effective ai first an foremost.

if you use it with hopes of gains even close to a pro hormone, you're going to be dissapointed.

tallguy34

tallguy34

Awards
Yeah, here in AZ 110° is considered normal...

I highly suggest you DONT switch bottles though. Your gonna lose some of the product if you do this. In all honesty a little "liquidy" really isn't that big of a deal either. Gels have a tendency to block some absorption due to the thickness of the substance. This then hinders the uptake ability because your not getting all the product. So while you may be using 4 applications of gel a day you'd realistically only be getting 2-2.5, with the liquid your getting all 4. Also with how fast it dries the runniness shouldn't be an issue.

Good updates stuff so far though man!

murk01

murk01

Awards
I was also thinking about upping the dose. Not as much as you maybe double. 2 am 2 pm

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
It puts the lotion on!! Always happy to see another Form product. Love 110 degree heat with some monsoon humidity thrown in!

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Subbed, and I thought Georgia was hot haha.

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Let's be realistic in the dosing. It sounds sexy but I can tell you that your joints are going to hate you soon, then you are going to complain, then you are going to have a log that shows how much not to take instead of what the recommended dose dose for you. At most, take double as that is more than most people are going to ever need. If you were taking something like DAA or a powerful test booster (EndoSurge needs an AI with it), then I can see the justification for 4 to stay dry. Good luck, just don't waste the product we want to see a solid 30 day log.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I think it's funny that you are going to talk to me about compounds such as this.

at 4 pumps each day, with 120 servings, that comes out to 30 days, (4*30=120) which is what I figured would be normal. I dont know how much formastane is in a serving, if it's 100mg per 2 pumps, then yea, 4 pumps is going to be alot.

if it's 50mg per 2 pumps, it'll come out to 100mg e/d which isn't extreme by any means.

If it's less than that, well, im not concerned. but there is not info on how much formestane is in the bottle.

now, if we want to all discuss about aromatase inhibitors, androgen, aromatase enzyme, how estrogen works in the body, etc, sure, but i'd rather make a different thread for that discussion in the anabolics section.

I am thankfull for the opportunity to run this, If you dont like my log, well, tough titty.

now, updates, I may be noticing some joint pain durin heavy lifting, but not sure yet, we'll have to see tomarrow as i do legs. so far it's mostly been in my elbows (like when doing pull overs on a decline bench)

feeling like my skin is tighting up already, and am unusually sore from my mild chest workout yesterday. Other than that, I'm feeling pretty good.

I've used enough ai's to know when i've knocked my estrogen too low, and time to lower the dosage.

But it def would help to know how much forma is in a serving.

chest w/o yesterday consisted of

5min on elliptical warm up

d/b presses 4x10,10,6,7
Incline machine 4x10,8,6,5
machine fly's 4x10,8,8,6
Dips 4x 10,8,6,7
decline pull overs 4x10

30min treadmill, 5min warm up, 5min cool down, 20min at hr 172-183 (zone 3 of aerobic base)

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Not going to win many hearts with that attitude bubba. There is 50mg of Form and 42mg Resv per 2 pumps

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
my attitude is well known on here, if you didn't know im a bit of a d*ck, you havn't spent much time on the forum.

some guys like it, some just let it roll, others get butt hurt.

but good to know how much is in it.

i'll prob dose this with my typical dosing of an ai off cycle.

twice per day, then once per day, then once e/o/d, tapering off till empty.

im not using any other test booster supps right now either. only agmatine, cop, beta ala, crea mag chel, and power shock (amino nitrates)

protein I use is iso 100 from dymatize. hydrolyzed whey isolate. good stuff.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
this is def a legit formastane product. looking forward to the future weeks using this.

I'd already recomend picking up a bottle if you havn't yet.

it's still early though. can it be better (in my opinion)? yea, i think so. is it good enough? so far, hell yea.

tallguy34

tallguy34

Awards
Curious to hear what you would recommend for improving the product?

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
the only thing I think would be better is using a spray bottle. I think as more people use this, you'll get a lot more request for this.

but the product itself, is great, def a win for bps.

murk01

murk01

Awards
the only thing I think would be better is using a spray bottle. I think as more people use this, you'll get a lot more request for this.

but the product itself, is great, def a win for bps.
I think the retail is a spray

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
this is def a legit formastane product. looking forward to the future weeks using this.

I'd already recomend picking up a bottle if you havn't yet.

it's still early though. can it be better (in my opinion)? yea, i think so. is it good enough? so far, hell yea.
Oh wise chemist, what in your expert objective opinion after less than a weeks use would make this better? And if you could site some sources for your opinion, that would be appreciated so it is not just purely conjecture.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I already said it *exploitive deleted**. topic was covered, opinion taken into consideration, and we've moved on.

if you're going to post, esp as a rep, try to keep up.

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm all caught up, looking forward to your opinion.

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I already said it *exploitive deleted**. topic was covered, opinion taken into consideration, and we've moved on.

if you're going to post, esp as a rep, try to keep up.
3820476-a-man-is-angry-and-venting-smoke-from-his-ears-in-a-classic-expression-shared-in-illustr.jpg

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
thats what I felt like when I used to smoke some bomb ass weed.

take a big hit and the inside of your ears start burning like they're on fire.

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
So any updates on this?

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Feel like I'm getting stronger, pushed 14 plates 20 meters today on the prowler. Other than that, I feel great, slow week for me.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
That's a heavy-ass sled push! Prowler training is a friggin' blast
yea, it's all about the shoes, if you're gonna go heavy, better not be wearing running shoes, or you'll most likely loos some rubber... in chunks.

I was able to push it at a pretty good speed, so I'm pretty sure I can get 18 plates.

But I'm shooting for 20 plates, 20 meters within the next month or so.

I know how formestane feels, and I think with the added resveratrol, it def makes it different. for the better. I'm feeling good.

My shoulder still has a bit of soreness, so im taking it easy.

back today was

5min warm up on tmill 6mph

5x5 pull ups, with the last 2 sets 25lbs added onto a belt.

5x5 pendlay rows, didn't go over 135, shoulder was acting up.

free motion lat pull down, 3 sets, 1rst set one arm, drop sets, 100>80>60, 10 reps each, 2nd set 100lb for 15, 3rd set in cadence, 2 arms, then one, for 9 reps @ 100lbs

free motion rev fly's 4x12-15

bent over d/b row, 4 sets @ 65 lbs, with 2 sec hold at top of pull 5-6 reps.

by then my shoulder was starting to get sore, so I called it quits. I dont want the shoulder to hurt my prwoler push.

im going to try to get up some video on monday of some nice prowler work for you guys!

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
hit legs today, but i was pretty hungry, and left my shaker at home, so hit it with hunger pangs, and no pre w/o.

I was able to dump some amino's into a water bottle though.

anyways, the point of saying that was I didn't feel as strong today. 265 felt pretty tough.

warm up: jog on t-mill @ incline of 12% at 5mph, 5min

squats: 5x5x 185, 225, 245, 265, 265

hack squat 5x5x180,180,180,140,90 (like i said, i felt like i had no gas in the tank. legs were shaky by the 3rd set)

leg ext: 3x10 (one leg at a time) 60lbs, 2x20x105

leg curl: 3x20x90

i just hit the leg curls/ext to get a good pump, and finish off the legs.

I didn't do any dead lifts because I dont want to pull on my shoulder, plus dont think i had enough go juice to get it done, would of just been cardio.

I started using our x-gels @ 6 gels e/d (3am 3pm)

anyone else notice their whole body (where you apply it) gets warm about 5min after applying it? It feels similar to the after burn from applying it on your testicles.

oh yea, applying this stuff on your nads burns more than anything else i've ever used down there.

tallguy34

tallguy34

Awards
Lmao!! How did I miss the application to the nuts part?! Go dunk your balls in some Icy Hot and then tell me which burns more! Haha. Nah, seems the best application for FormaSurge is the chest and shoulders.

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Seems like you are liking this. Never tried AA products, do you like, dislike?

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Lmao!! How did I miss the application to the nuts part?! Go dunk your balls in some Icy Hot and then tell me which burns more! Haha. Nah, seems the best application for FormaSurge is the chest and shoulders.
Did you say Eviscerate to the nuts?

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established