BPS's NEWEST product, FORMASURGE, sponsored log, CHECK IT OUT!

Page 3 of 5 First 12345 Last

1. no prowler push today, just some r&r. work tomarrow.

2. Quote Originally Posted by jbryand101b View Post
    no prowler push today, just some r&r. work tomarrow.
    good to see some r&r, too many people overlook the importance of downtime.
    •   

3. Werd. Its hard to stay out the gym

4. [img][/img]

my most recent pics, taken right before i started the formasurge, I have a couple more posted up in my ongoing log over in the anabolics section.

5. Prowler push, just like I promised.

We only had 12 plates (guess someone took em home) so I had to add on two 35lb plates and two 10lb plates in order to make it equal to 14 45lb plates.

so 630lbs in plates, and 70lbs for the prowler, 20 meters (65.6ft) and i thought it was about 106, but it was actually about 110, either way, it was fckin hot.

I think it's easier to push when the asphalt isn't so damn hot. gonna get some more plates, and next time, do it in the am.
    •   

6. So then after trying to push it back, my feet kept slipping d/t all the crap on the ground, so I was only able to make it back 10 meters.

So I dropped it down to 10 plates, and pushed it another 20 meters.

7. nice! keep killin it

8. Dang bro! That's pretty fuggin awesome right there! Keep up the hard work!
    Nutra-Innovations Rep
    PM me with any product questions!
    Use Code AMINDS15 - 15% Off

9. Quote Originally Posted by tallguy34
    Dang bro! That's pretty fuggin awesome right there! Keep up the hard work!
    I gots ta see this. ....

10. I like the grunting!!
    Gona make it my ring tone!

11. Thanks guys, want to get to 20 plates.... work in progress.

12. Nice job champ! Too bad you didn't roll that out yesterday...116 in the valley! Crazy hot with the added humidity.
    Always open light. Itís not what you open with, itís what you finish with. Louie Simmons

13. Quote Originally Posted by AZMIDLYF
    Nice job champ! Too bad you didn't roll that out yesterday...116 in the valley! Crazy hot with the added humidity.
    I did do it yesterday, lol

14. You have a death wish kid. I could barely walk outside, let alone exercise out there.
    Always open light. Itís not what you open with, itís what you finish with. Louie Simmons

15. the asphalt gets soft when it's that hot out...no wonder you thought it was farther-damn!!!!
    WELL DONE IS BETTER THAN WELL SAID

16. Quote Originally Posted by AZMIDLYF View Post
    You have a death wish kid. I could barely walk outside, let alone exercise out there.
    www.youtube.com/watch?v=9D-QD_HIfjA

17. Quote Originally Posted by AZMIDLYF View Post
    You have a death wish kid. I could barely walk outside, let alone exercise out there.
    last week (friday) we were doing 20 meter sprints with 3 plates on each side, at 430pm, and I didn't have any liquid refreshment. (see post 51)

18. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    the asphalt gets soft when it's that hot out...no wonder you thought it was farther-damn!!!!
    farther? lol, na, i knew it was far, we got lines marked out all the way up to 50 meters. the farthest i've sprinted is 40 meters though, and that was only with 2 plates on each side.

yea, last time I did it in the am, it wasn't so hot, and moved a lot easier. so when I go for 16, it'll be in the early morning.

19. on another note, man i've been really thirsty the last couple of day.

20. Quote Originally Posted by jbryand101b View Post
    farther? lol, na, i knew it was far, we got lines marked out all the way up to 50 meters. the farthest i've sprinted is 40 meters though, and that was only with 2 plates on each side.

yea, last time I did it in the am, it wasn't so hot, and moved a lot easier. so when I go for 16, it'll be in the early morning.
    farther is a indiana derivitive of further. like do you know who your farther is?

21. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt

farther is a indiana derivitive of further. like do you know who your farther is?
    Oh, okay, some southern slang yea, I'm gonna make it my biitch though.

22. Quote Originally Posted by jbryand101b View Post
    Oh, okay, some southern slang yea, I'm gonna make it my biitch though.
    nope...you can't have it!!!

23. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    nope...you can't have it!!!
    besides indiana is north of kentucky......best kentucky joke ever:

the toothbrush was invented in kentucky.....if it were invented anywhere else it would be a teethbrush!!!!

24. thats old school right there.

25. Getting low gong to have to order some of this before is gone. Good stuff

26. just got back from a nice 45min run outside. kept my heart rate in zone 3 (173-182) for about 35 of those minutes, with the average hr at 178, and the highest at 195bpm.

long story short, i was all red an sweaty, even after the shower.

applied the formasurge, as the blood vessels near the skin were all full, whooo, what a heat rush. good stuff.

27. loving the log, boss. keep doing it big!

28. winding down, prob have about 5 days or so if i were to use it every day. but im going to be using it every 2 days till it's gone.

this is some good stuff, and If one was to plan a test boosting stack, with this in it, it would be extremely effective for sure.

29. Quote Originally Posted by jbryand101b View Post
    winding down, prob have about 5 days or so if i were to use it every day. but im going to be using it every 2 days till it's gone.

this is some good stuff, and If one was to plan a test boosting stack, with this in it, it would be extremely effective for sure.
    Good to hear that you like it.
    If my direct and cynical approach bothers you, just ignore it. I'm just saying what you need to hear ;).
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. New Log started, mostly MST products - Come check it out!
    By Gutterpump in forum Millennium Sport Technologies
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 07-02-2011, 09:36 AM
  2. PP 1-T Solo log!! Check it sucka!
    By joshweights in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 01-06-2009, 10:48 PM
  3. Focused247s 3ad log with pics (I know rare) check it out
    By focused247 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 06-05-2008, 10:16 PM