BPS's NEWEST product, FORMASURGE, sponsored log, CHECK IT OUT!

Page 2 of 6 First 1234 ... Last

1. this is def a legit formastane product. looking forward to the future weeks using this.

I'd already recomend picking up a bottle if you havn't yet.

it's still early though. can it be better (in my opinion)? yea, i think so. is it good enough? so far, hell yea.

2. Curious to hear what you would recommend for improving the product?
    •   

3. the only thing I think would be better is using a spray bottle. I think as more people use this, you'll get a lot more request for this.

but the product itself, is great, def a win for bps.

4. Quote Originally Posted by jbryand101b
    the only thing I think would be better is using a spray bottle. I think as more people use this, you'll get a lot more request for this.

I think the retail is a spray

5. Quote Originally Posted by jbryand101b View Post
    the only thing I think would be better is using a spray bottle. I think as more people use this, you'll get a lot more request for this.

Thanks. We will look into sprays possibly for the future.
    •   

6. Subbed, love formestane!

7. Quote Originally Posted by jbryand101b View Post
    this is def a legit formastane product. looking forward to the future weeks using this.

I'd already recomend picking up a bottle if you havn't yet.

it's still early though. can it be better (in my opinion)? yea, i think so. is it good enough? so far, hell yea.
    Oh wise chemist, what in your expert objective opinion after less than a weeks use would make this better? And if you could site some sources for your opinion, that would be appreciated so it is not just purely conjecture.
    If my direct and cynical approach bothers you, just ignore it. I'm just saying what you need to hear ;).

8. I already said it *exploitive deleted**. topic was covered, opinion taken into consideration, and we've moved on.

if you're going to post, esp as a rep, try to keep up.

9. subbed.

10. I'm all caught up, looking forward to your opinion.
    If my direct and cynical approach bothers you, just ignore it. I'm just saying what you need to hear ;).

11. Quote Originally Posted by jbryand101b View Post
    I already said it *exploitive deleted**. topic was covered, opinion taken into consideration, and we've moved on.

if you're going to post, esp as a rep, try to keep up.
    Name:  3820476-a-man-is-angry-and-venting-smoke-from-his-ears-in-a-classic-expression-shared-in-illustr.jpg
Views: 163
Size:  18.8 KB
    Always open light. Itís not what you open with, itís what you finish with. Louie Simmons

12. thats what I felt like when I used to smoke some bomb ass weed.

take a big hit and the inside of your ears start burning like they're on fire.

13. So any updates on this?

14. Feel like I'm getting stronger, pushed 14 plates 20 meters today on the prowler. Other than that, I feel great, slow week for me.

15. That's a heavy-ass sled push! Prowler training is a friggin' blast
    Bulk Performance Solutions
    --No Proprietary Blends, All Performance--

***NOW @ NP***

16. Quote Originally Posted by Resolve View Post
    That's a heavy-ass sled push! Prowler training is a friggin' blast
    yea, it's all about the shoes, if you're gonna go heavy, better not be wearing running shoes, or you'll most likely loos some rubber... in chunks.

I was able to push it at a pretty good speed, so I'm pretty sure I can get 18 plates.

But I'm shooting for 20 plates, 20 meters within the next month or so.

I know how formestane feels, and I think with the added resveratrol, it def makes it different. for the better. I'm feeling good.

My shoulder still has a bit of soreness, so im taking it easy.

back today was

5min warm up on tmill 6mph

5x5 pull ups, with the last 2 sets 25lbs added onto a belt.

5x5 pendlay rows, didn't go over 135, shoulder was acting up.

free motion lat pull down, 3 sets, 1rst set one arm, drop sets, 100>80>60, 10 reps each, 2nd set 100lb for 15, 3rd set in cadence, 2 arms, then one, for 9 reps @ 100lbs

free motion rev fly's 4x12-15

bent over d/b row, 4 sets @ 65 lbs, with 2 sec hold at top of pull 5-6 reps.

by then my shoulder was starting to get sore, so I called it quits. I dont want the shoulder to hurt my prwoler push.

im going to try to get up some video on monday of some nice prowler work for you guys!

17. Take care of that shoulder.

18. Damn bro! That prowler push is pretty sick!!

19. hit legs today, but i was pretty hungry, and left my shaker at home, so hit it with hunger pangs, and no pre w/o.

I was able to dump some amino's into a water bottle though.

anyways, the point of saying that was I didn't feel as strong today. 265 felt pretty tough.

warm up: jog on t-mill @ incline of 12% at 5mph, 5min

squats: 5x5x 185, 225, 245, 265, 265

hack squat 5x5x180,180,180,140,90 (like i said, i felt like i had no gas in the tank. legs were shaky by the 3rd set)

leg ext: 3x10 (one leg at a time) 60lbs, 2x20x105

leg curl: 3x20x90

i just hit the leg curls/ext to get a good pump, and finish off the legs.

I didn't do any dead lifts because I dont want to pull on my shoulder, plus dont think i had enough go juice to get it done, would of just been cardio.

I started using our x-gels @ 6 gels e/d (3am 3pm)

anyone else notice their whole body (where you apply it) gets warm about 5min after applying it? It feels similar to the after burn from applying it on your testicles.

oh yea, applying this stuff on your nads burns more than anything else i've ever used down there.

20. Lol don't apply to nads.

21. Lmao!! How did I miss the application to the nuts part?! Go dunk your balls in some Icy Hot and then tell me which burns more! Haha. Nah, seems the best application for FormaSurge is the chest and shoulders.

22. Seems like you are liking this. Never tried AA products, do you like, dislike?

23. Quote Originally Posted by tallguy34
    Lmao!! How did I miss the application to the nuts part?! Go dunk your balls in some Icy Hot and then tell me which burns more! Haha. Nah, seems the best application for FormaSurge is the chest and shoulders.
    Did you say Eviscerate to the nuts?

24. Quote Originally Posted by Tomahawk88 View Post
    That is what would be in a Saw movie, some messed up idea that is!

25. Quote Originally Posted by Tomahawk88 View Post
    Damn! How'd you catch onto my code word?

Quote Originally Posted by oufinny View Post
    That is what would be in a Saw movie, some messed up idea that is!
    Dear god! That would be worse than anything else in all those movies combined!
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. New Log started, mostly MST products - Come check it out!
    By Gutterpump in forum Millennium Sport Technologies
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 07-02-2011, 09:36 AM
  2. PP 1-T Solo log!! Check it sucka!
    By joshweights in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 01-06-2009, 10:48 PM
  3. Focused247s 3ad log with pics (I know rare) check it out
    By focused247 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 06-05-2008, 10:16 PM