AI African Mango & RKs Log

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
John and the boys over at AI were nice enough to hook me up with a bottle of African Mango and I purchased a handful of bottles of RKs a while back during one of their great sales. So, I thought, given that I'm pretty minimalistic on supplements these days, I'd give this a little run and see what it does.

The main purpose of this log will actually be seeing what African Mango can do to my adiponectin levels. I haven't read the information relating to that, yet, but Bruce (D2footballjrc) and I were chatting and that came up. In my blood work, my adiponectin levels came up a bout as low as they can possibly be (seriously). So, at the end of the bottle, I'll go get that tested again and within a week of that, I should have labs to post up. I'll get the first labs put up in a while, here.

I also had a trainer do a skinfold bf% test on me, this morning. Again, that's not the focus of this log, as something is still at play in hindering my fat-loss goals. However, if that changes for the better, or any way at all for that matter, I'll make a note of it and probably disclose the numbers for you guys.

Anyway, the box got in, today, so I will start this tomorrow.

I may make some notes in here about training, nutrition, or whatever, but that's not what the focus will be on. So, if you have questions or anything you want to know, just chime in and I'll do my best to answer.

Let's see if we can raise some adiponectin levels!

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
This is a shot after yesterday's HVT back workout. Not where I want to be, not acceptable, but at 265 lbs, it could be worse.

1.jpg

Here is the blood work for my adiponectin levels and then a short informational/reference range piece they include:

Picture 4.png

Picture 3.png

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
Subbed Blake :p I'm pretty damn sure you'll get those levels up and thus the BF down :D! And this is awesome, since you got the RK a while ago, it just shows its not a brand new lovely supplement :p!

Anyhow, raising the levels will still decrease BF since they inversely correlated :p!

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Started the African Mango, yesterday, dosing 1 cap 2x/day.

I will be dosing it at 2 caps 2x/day, now and will do the same with the RKs; thus giving me a 30 day run.

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Started the African Mango, yesterday, dosing 1 cap 2x/day.

I will be dosing it at 2 caps 2x/day, now and will do the same with the RKs; thus giving me a 30 day run.
Cool man, have a good run and I'd like to see where this stuff takes you.

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Cool man, have a good run and I'd like to see where this stuff takes you.
Thanks, bud.

I'm not expecting much in the way of fat loss, given everything, but since I had a measurement done (vs. using the scale), I'll know if there is any change. What I'm really interested in is the adiponectin levels and if AM can increase them.

I'm contacting Endocrinology at Vanderbilt, tomorrow, to set up an appointment down there.

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yes

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Thanks, bud.

I'm not expecting much in the way of fat loss, given everything, but since I had a measurement done (vs. using the scale), I'll know if there is any change. What I'm really interested in is the adiponectin levels and if AM can increase them.

I'm contacting Endocrinology at Vanderbilt, tomorrow, to set up an appointment down there.
Been through hell with this all, hope it gets sorted soon.

Budman7811

Budman7811

Awards
Interested in this can't wait to see your feelings on them.

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
The RK burps are interesting, haha.

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Still going man?

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Still going man?
Yep.

Like I said, though, there won't be much to report until the end.

If people have questions, I'm happy to field them, but otherwise, there's not much to add. I'm most concerned with where adiponectin levels end up.

D2footballjrc

D2footballjrc

Awards
Yep.

Like I said, though, there won't be much to report until the end.

If people have questions, I'm happy to field them, but otherwise, there's not much to add. I'm most concerned with where adiponectin levels end up.
Subbed. Ive been taking african mango and have seen gains on fat loss around my arms and chest, my belly fat is still being a bit of a trouble area. Glad you are giving them a try Blake.

RecompMan

RecompMan

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Adiponectin is a marker for Insulin resistance. Along with thr leptin and agouti play a role. I'm I retested to see how they help

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Adiponectin is a marker for Insulin resistance. Along with thr leptin and agouti play a role. I'm I retested to see how they help
Surprisingly, my leptin levels have always been decent. The adiponectin levels were shocking, though, seeing them bottomed out.

I'll be meeting with someone who focuses on thyroid and pituitary disorders at Vanderbilt in early September, if not sooner.

RecompMan

RecompMan

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
There's peripheral and central leptin.

Basically brain leptin levels aren't measured. Just circulating

Try adding pantothine into the diet it aids in TG clearance which can aid overall health and reduce leptin resistance

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
There's peripheral and central leptin.

Basically brain leptin levels aren't measured. Just circulating

Try adding pantothine into the diet it aids in TG clearance which can aid overall health and reduce leptin resistance
Any specific form or product you'd recommend? I already use a B complex.

RecompMan

RecompMan

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Pantethine is not in any b complex. Take 600 mg per day.

Not sure which brand is cheapest

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
nice log subbed
Haha thanks, John.

It's certainly not an exciting log, but the blood work in another couple weeks will be interesting for sure.

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Im looking forward to the bloodwork

I ve been taking two a day for 1.5 months now

jiggamanbill

jiggamanbill

Awards
I havent gotten to try the AM, but I do love the RK

D2footballjrc

D2footballjrc

Awards
One interesting thing Ive been reading is make sure you cycle rk use. Prolonged use can cause thyroid to shut down a bit while you are on them. African Mango has done a good for me, ill be running it again in a month or so. Keep it up Blake and I hope that your blood work gives you some good results.

jiggamanbill

jiggamanbill

Awards
One interesting thing Ive been reading is make sure you cycle rk use. Prolonged use can cause thyroid to shut down a bit while you are on them. African Mango has done a good for me, ill be running it again in a month or so. Keep it up Blake and I hope that your blood work gives you some good results.
always good to give your body a break once in a while

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
what is your goal on this stack?

are you staying leaner or at least maintaining weight?

how is the combo working? whats it doing?

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
what is your goal on this stack?

are you staying leaner or at least maintaining weight?

how is the combo working? whats it doing?
I'm maintaining. Doesn't appear to be any fat-loss occurring that I can notice. However, when you run 100mcg T3 for 10 weeks and don't lose a pound, you don't expect to from a stack like this.

The main reason of agreeing to run this was to check labs and see what effect it had on adiponectin levels, if any. That will be drawn either this week or next.

jiggamanbill

jiggamanbill

Awards
I'm maintaining. Doesn't appear to be any fat-loss occurring that I can notice. However, when you run 100mcg T3 for 10 weeks and don't lose a pound, you don't expect to from a stack like this.

The main reason of agreeing to run this was to check labs and see what effect it had on adiponectin levels, if any. That will be drawn either this week or next.
interested to see the results

Bulkypinoy61

Bulkypinoy61

Awards
  • Established

keep us posted with the lab results :D

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I just got done two months of african mango, taking a break bc I am out of it. stacked it with rk's , magic matcha green tea and think it definitely helped keep me leaner

jiggamanbill

jiggamanbill

Awards
I just got done two months of african mango, taking a break bc I am out of it. stacked it with rk's , magic matcha green tea and think it definitely helped keep me leaner
great combo

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
All right, back home after a long weekend away in my hometown.

I'll be getting the blood work done before the week is up, most likely.

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
nice information Jr. I have taken a break from my rk and african mango stack. will start it up again after about a month break.
any updates?

ill give it a shot

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
looks like this log was abandoned. O well them guys that abandon their logs wont be getting any more logging opportunities with me when i remember

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
looks like this log was abandoned. O well them guys that abandon their logs wont be getting any more logging opportunities with me when i remember
Seriously, bro? Not even a message or post asking about it first?

I haven't abandoned anything--the blood work is still outstanding for some reason; drawn weeks ago. If I had anything worthwhile to add in the meantime, I would have. This log had just turned into a bump-fest for other random supp talk, so I saw no reason to post until I had the bloodwork -- which I will.

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
hmm...

I think Beast would only update with any changes he saw. I would say that PMs could've cleared up everything, but if it was agreed to be updated 3-4 times a week I could see an area for concern.
Either way I'm sure you two would work it out and come to a good resolution.

D2footballjrc

D2footballjrc

Awards
Let's get ready to rumble..

cage_match_offical_scale_ring_with_blue_cage.jpg

I agree a PM should of been the next step instead of a semi-public humiliation post. Stuff comes up, a simple PM can fix about all issues.

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Seriously, bro? Not even a message or post asking about it first?

I haven't abandoned anything--the blood work is still outstanding for some reason; drawn weeks ago. If I had anything worthwhile to add in the meantime, I would have. This log had just turned into a bump-fest for other random supp talk, so I saw no reason to post until I had the bloodwork -- which I will.

did I ask you to update your log 3-4 x's weekly through pm before the log?

D2footballjrc

D2footballjrc

Awards
no rumbling here I thought I asked him to update 3-4 x's weekly because I do that with all my loggers. Maybe I forgot to ask this question..well see if he remembers
I've just wanted to use that image for awhile. :-D

PM's are super important, I know you didn't mean it badly but I can see how what you posted could be read and taken wrong. I would of sent MWB a PM and expressed my concerns first..

Doesn't matter we are all in this together. We just have to keep moving on! I really don't think you meant it in a bad way, text is tricky like that. It's easy to take it certain ways.

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
sorry I dont even remember , maybe it was my fault and I forgot to ask you to update 3-4 x's weekly.

you can do whatever you want, if you just want to update it when you get lab results, that is fine.

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
did I ask you to update your log 3-4 x's weekly through pm before the log?
I honestly don't recall. But I wrote in my initial post on here that the main focus of this log was to look at the adiponectin levels since whatever I've got going on medically has kept me from being able to notice any aesthetic changes.

My doc's office can be rather frustrating to deal with. Sometimes some of the labs that have to be sent off take longer to come back in and others it's just because they don't call me and tell me when results come in. Regardless, I would have hoped with my presence on this forum and my position as a rep that I wouldn't bail on a log. If anyone had asked if there were any updates, I would have gladly obliged by saying what I just did now about my doc's office and the outstanding blood work, but all this log had seemed to turn into was back and forth chatter about other products, so I saw no reason to add anything until I had something worthwhile to add (i.e. the lab results).

I'll call my doc's office again, to see if they have anything back yet and whenever I get the results, I'll scan and post.