AI African Mango & RKs Log

Page 2 of 2 First 12
  1. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'2"  225 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    81.94%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by D2footballjrc View Post
    One interesting thing Ive been reading is make sure you cycle rk use. Prolonged use can cause thyroid to shut down a bit while you are on them. African Mango has done a good for me, ill be running it again in a month or so. Keep it up Blake and I hope that your blood work gives you some good results.
    nice information Jr. I have taken a break from my rk and african mango stack. will start it up again after about a month break.
    any updates?

Quote Originally Posted by jiggamanbill View Post
    ill give it a shot
    Follow me on facebook, twitter and youtube, where I share information and videos to help you achieve your physique goals, John Smeton Ftness

2. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'2"  225 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    81.94%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

looks like this log was abandoned. O well them guys that abandon their logs wont be getting any more logging opportunities with me when i remember
    Follow me on facebook, twitter and youtube, where I share information and videos to help you achieve your physique goals, John Smeton Ftness
  3. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'1"  228 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    2.48%
    Achievements Posting ProPosting AuthorityActivity AuthorityActivity ProActivity Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by John Smeton
    looks like this log was abandoned. O well them guys that abandon their logs wont be getting any more logging opportunities with me when i remember
    Seriously, bro? Not even a message or post asking about it first?

I haven't abandoned anything--the blood work is still outstanding for some reason; drawn weeks ago. If I had anything worthwhile to add in the meantime, I would have. This log had just turned into a bump-fest for other random supp talk, so I saw no reason to post until I had the bloodwork -- which I will.
    Psalm 34:10 - "The lions may grow weak and hungry, but those who seek the Lord lack no good thing."
    EvoMuse Rep | This is what we've been workin on... | Inspire to Evolve
    •   

4. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    Stats
    5'10"  199 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    99.16%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

hmm...

I think Beast would only update with any changes he saw. I would say that PMs could've cleared up everything, but if it was agreed to be updated 3-4 times a week I could see an area for concern.
    Either way I'm sure you two would work it out and come to a good resolution.
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.
    ANABOLIC MINDS SITE REP
  5. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'2"  254 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    0.3%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

Let's get ready to rumble..

Name:  cage_match_offical_scale_ring_with_blue_cage.jpg
Views: 568
Size:  203.9 KB

I agree a PM should of been the next step instead of a semi-public humiliation post. Stuff comes up, a simple PM can fix about all issues.
    **G D I** --Bruce the Destroyer--
  6. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'2"  225 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    81.94%

Quote Originally Posted by MidwestBeast View Post
    Seriously, bro? Not even a message or post asking about it first?

I haven't abandoned anything--the blood work is still outstanding for some reason; drawn weeks ago. If I had anything worthwhile to add in the meantime, I would have. This log had just turned into a bump-fest for other random supp talk, so I saw no reason to post until I had the bloodwork -- which I will.

did I ask you to update your log 3-4 x's weekly through pm before the log?
  7. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'2"  225 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    81.94%

Let's get ready to rumble..

Name:  cage_match_offical_scale_ring_with_blue_cage.jpg
Views: 568
Size:  203.9 KB
    no rumbling here I thought I asked him to update 3-4 x's weekly because I do that with all my loggers. Maybe I forgot to ask this question..well see if he remembers
  8. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'2"  254 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    0.3%

Quote Originally Posted by John Smeton View Post
    no rumbling here I thought I asked him to update 3-4 x's weekly because I do that with all my loggers. Maybe I forgot to ask this question..well see if he remembers
    I've just wanted to use that image for awhile. :-D

PM's are super important, I know you didn't mean it badly but I can see how what you posted could be read and taken wrong. I would of sent MWB a PM and expressed my concerns first..

Doesn't matter we are all in this together. We just have to keep moving on! I really don't think you meant it in a bad way, text is tricky like that. It's easy to take it certain ways.
  9. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'2"  225 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    81.94%

sorry I dont even remember , maybe it was my fault and I forgot to ask you to update 3-4 x's weekly.

you can do whatever you want, if you just want to update it when you get lab results, that is fine.
  10. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'1"  228 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    2.48%
    Achievements Posting ProPosting AuthorityActivity AuthorityActivity ProActivity Veteran

did I ask you to update your log 3-4 x's weekly through pm before the log?
    I honestly don't recall. But I wrote in my initial post on here that the main focus of this log was to look at the adiponectin levels since whatever I've got going on medically has kept me from being able to notice any aesthetic changes.

My doc's office can be rather frustrating to deal with. Sometimes some of the labs that have to be sent off take longer to come back in and others it's just because they don't call me and tell me when results come in. Regardless, I would have hoped with my presence on this forum and my position as a rep that I wouldn't bail on a log. If anyone had asked if there were any updates, I would have gladly obliged by saying what I just did now about my doc's office and the outstanding blood work, but all this log had seemed to turn into was back and forth chatter about other products, so I saw no reason to add anything until I had something worthwhile to add (i.e. the lab results).

I'll call my doc's office again, to see if they have anything back yet and whenever I get the results, I'll scan and post.
    Psalm 34:10 - "The lions may grow weak and hungry, but those who seek the Lord lack no good thing."
  11. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'3"  210 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    35.35%

nice information Jr. I have taken a break from my rk and african mango stack. will start it up again after about a month break.
    any updates?

I think ill be starting soon
  12. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'5"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    81.24%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

Bump
    Genomyx Rep
    www.genomyx.com
  13. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'2"  254 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    0.3%

Hey guys, have you tried....

Name:  207046_4450387587748_481325209_n.jpg
Views: 95
Size:  31.2 KB

Massularia 4:1

You’ve never been this strong!

To be honest, this is one of my favorite products that we have made in a while. I myself was one of the beta testers for this, and it was, without question, one of the best products I have used, particularly in the strength department. I had no idea I could get so much stronger, so fast. Now I can’t wait to get my hands on more so I can stack it with some of our other great products!

Without further adieu, let’s delve into Massularia Acuminata, and see what this is all about…

Massularia Acuminata is a shrub that is widely grown in Western Africa. It has been used for thousands of years as an aphrodisiac as well as an antimicrobial.

The aphrodisiac effects are likely due to the herb’s ability to raise endogenous testosterone and luteinizing hormone. Luteinizing hormone is one of the body’s signals to create testosterone in the testicles as well as creation of sperm cells. Both hormone increases work together for raising libido and both sexual as well as physical performance.

Recently, in 2008, a good amount of time and research went into determining what Massularia Acuminata does. Studies have revealed that the phytochemical constituents of Massularia Acuminata, i.e. the alkaloids, saponins, and polyphenolics, do indeed raise testosterone levels in a dose dependent manner. In the highest dose range, it was shown to boost testosterone by approximately 60%, with a corresponding increase in Luteinizing hormone of approximately 66%.

Given the dose dependent rise in testosterone levels, you may have experienced less than stellar results with other products. Some are woefully under dosed, and with some products, you have no idea how much Massularia Acuminata you are actually getting. With AI Sports Massularia Acuminata, you know how much you are getting, and know it is one of the highest most effective doses available. We have used an extremely potent 4:1 extract in our product, dosed at 550mg per pill, dosed 4 times daily. At a 4:1 extract, this equates to just under 9 grams per day, right at 8800mg. This is significantly higher than other similar products, which gives a greater dose dependent increase in testosterone.

Not only do you get the hormonal effects of Massularia Acuminata, you also get massive strength increases. Each and every beta tester who used this product set personal bests in multiple lifts, and was setting them almost weekly! Believe me when I say, when they ran out of it, they were screaming for more!

Beta users reported the following while using AI Sports Massularia Acuminata:
    Unbelievable strength gains (some were even in a caloric deficit)
    Thick and full muscles all day, with intense pumps during the gym
    An increased alpha male mentality - (because, admit it, when you look GREAT, you feel GREAT)
    Increase libido Increased recovery and endurance
    Irresistible urges to stare at themselves in mirrors (no, seriously – I was guilty of this myself)

Yakubu MT, Akanji MA, Oladiji AT, et al. Androgenic potentials of aqueous extract of Massularia acuminata (G. Don) Bullock ex Hoyl. Stem in male Wistar rats. J Ethnopharmacol. 2008 Aug 13;118(3):508-513
  14. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'1"  228 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    2.48%

Just to be clear that I've been doing everything I can to get this log finished -- I have called the doctor's office several times and even the lab to get the results into my hands. I just got off the phone with the doctor's office again, today, and one of the nurses (I'm pretty close with them) said she would head over to the lab in person to get the results and fax them to me. Yesterday, the lab said they'd fax it over and they clearly didn't.
  15. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'2"  254 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    0.3%

Just to be clear that I've been doing everything I can to get this log finished -- I have called the doctor's office several times and even the lab to get the results into my hands. I just got off the phone with the doctor's office again, today, and one of the nurses (I'm pretty close with them) said she would head over to the lab in person to get the results and fax them to me. Yesterday, the lab said they'd fax it over and they clearly didn't.
    This post.. well I can't describe how excited I am.

I hope the labs are good news MWB!
  16. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'5"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    81.24%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

Moar labs!!!!
    Genomyx Rep
    www.genomyx.com
  17. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'1"  228 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    2.48%

Well, it took more effort than it should have to get this, but here are the results:

As I'm sure you can tell, 5 isn't a whopping improvement, but it's also nearly double the 3 that it started off as. So you can look at it from the perspective that it only went up by 2 mcg/mL or you can look at it as it went up 67%. I'm not sure which is the more logical stance.

In the future, I'd be curious to see what the results are from someone with a better adiponectin level to start and I'd also like to see what it looked like after a longer run than 30 days. I was dosing at 600mg/day. I don't know that one should go higher than that, but a combination of that as well as running it for 60 days would have me curious what those results would look like.
  18. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'3"  210 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    35.35%

Hey guys, have you tried....

Name:  207046_4450387587748_481325209_n.jpg
Views: 95
Size:  31.2 KB

Massularia 4:1

You’ve never been this strong!

To be honest, this is one of my favorite products that we have made in a while. I myself was one of the beta testers for this, and it was, without question, one of the best products I have used, particularly in the strength department. I had no idea I could get so much stronger, so fast. Now I can’t wait to get my hands on more so I can stack it with some of our other great products!

Without further adieu, let’s delve into Massularia Acuminata, and see what this is all about…

Massularia Acuminata is a shrub that is widely grown in Western Africa. It has been used for thousands of years as an aphrodisiac as well as an antimicrobial.

The aphrodisiac effects are likely due to the herb’s ability to raise endogenous testosterone and luteinizing hormone. Luteinizing hormone is one of the body’s signals to create testosterone in the testicles as well as creation of sperm cells. Both hormone increases work together for raising libido and both sexual as well as physical performance.

Recently, in 2008, a good amount of time and research went into determining what Massularia Acuminata does. Studies have revealed that the phytochemical constituents of Massularia Acuminata, i.e. the alkaloids, saponins, and polyphenolics, do indeed raise testosterone levels in a dose dependent manner. In the highest dose range, it was shown to boost testosterone by approximately 60%, with a corresponding increase in Luteinizing hormone of approximately 66%.

Given the dose dependent rise in testosterone levels, you may have experienced less than stellar results with other products. Some are woefully under dosed, and with some products, you have no idea how much Massularia Acuminata you are actually getting. With AI Sports Massularia Acuminata, you know how much you are getting, and know it is one of the highest most effective doses available. We have used an extremely potent 4:1 extract in our product, dosed at 550mg per pill, dosed 4 times daily. At a 4:1 extract, this equates to just under 9 grams per day, right at 8800mg. This is significantly higher than other similar products, which gives a greater dose dependent increase in testosterone.

Not only do you get the hormonal effects of Massularia Acuminata, you also get massive strength increases. Each and every beta tester who used this product set personal bests in multiple lifts, and was setting them almost weekly! Believe me when I say, when they ran out of it, they were screaming for more!

Beta users reported the following while using AI Sports Massularia Acuminata:
    Unbelievable strength gains (some were even in a caloric deficit)
    Thick and full muscles all day, with intense pumps during the gym
    An increased alpha male mentality - (because, admit it, when you look GREAT, you feel GREAT)
    Increase libido Increased recovery and endurance
    Irresistible urges to stare at themselves in mirrors (no, seriously – I was guilty of this myself)

Yakubu MT, Akanji MA, Oladiji AT, et al. Androgenic potentials of aqueous extract of Massularia acuminata (G. Don) Bullock ex Hoyl. Stem in male Wistar rats. J Ethnopharmacol. 2008 Aug 13;118(3):508-513

getting great feedback on this!!!!
  19. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'3"  210 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    35.35%

Well, it took more effort than it should have to get this, but here are the results:

As I'm sure you can tell, 5 isn't a whopping improvement, but it's also nearly double the 3 that it started off as. So you can look at it from the perspective that it only went up by 2 mcg/mL or you can look at it as it went up 67%. I'm not sure which is the more logical stance.

In the future, I'd be curious to see what the results are from someone with a better adiponectin level to start and I'd also like to see what it looked like after a longer run than 30 days. I was dosing at 600mg/day. I don't know that one should go higher than that, but a combination of that as well as running it for 60 days would have me curious what those results would look like.
    Id look at it % wise... when dealing with such small number (3 to 5) it looks minimal, but relativly it is a good jump!
  20. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'11"  235 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    25.23%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

Quote Originally Posted by EBF Inc View Post
    Pantethine is not in any b complex. Take 600 mg per day.

Not sure which brand is cheapest
    the synthetic form of Pantethine is (D-Calcium Pantothenate) and is in Jarrows Formula B-right but anyway the body converts pantothenic acid into a chemical called pantethine.
    SNS Online Representative
    Maxximal @ seriousnutritionsolutions.com

Got Glycophase ...?

21. New Member
    Stats
    5'7"  180 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    51.58%

Id look at it % wise... when dealing with such small number (3 to 5) it looks minimal, but relativly it is a good jump!

This
  22. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'3"  210 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    35.35%

Quote Originally Posted by Bulkypinoy61 View Post
    This

great minds think alike !
  23. New Member
    Stats
    5'7"  180 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    51.58%

great minds think alike !
    Exactly
  24. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'3"  210 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    35.35%

Quote Originally Posted by Bulkypinoy61 View Post
    Exactly
    Bada Bing
  25. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'2"  225 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    81.94%

Great job getting the lab results. Thank you for logging
  26. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'3"  210 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    35.35%

you still going on this or you all through?
  27. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'2"  225 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    81.94%

Looks like he is through

any log that has lab results done is a quality log
  28. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'3"  210 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    35.35%

Looks like he is through

agreed
  29. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'1"  228 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    2.48%

you still going on this or you all through?
    Looks like he is through

From page 1:

Started the African Mango, yesterday, dosing 1 cap 2x/day.

I will be dosing it at 2 caps 2x/day, now and will do the same with the RKs; thus giving me a 30 day run.
    Sorry for not catching your post earlier, Bill.
  30. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'3"  210 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    35.35%

From page 1:

Sorry for not catching your post earlier, Bill.
    no worries

Similar Forum Threads

1. Free AI Sports African Mango and 30% Off - Details Inside
    By stxnas in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 06-24-2012, 02:43 PM
  2. ** AK47 meets AI Swole Stack! ** semi-sponsored log
    By AutoKal47 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 75
    Last Post: 12-21-2011, 11:43 PM
  3. AI Sports Nutrition Giveaways AND Logging Opportunities
    By stxnas in forum Company Promotions