Page 2 of 3 First 123 Last

1. Quote Originally Posted by jiggamanbill View Post
    keep us posted on the blood work
    Yeaaa Buddyyy!!!

2. Quote Originally Posted by Bulkypinoy61 View Post
    Yeaaa Buddyyy!!!

aint nuttin but a peanut
    •   

3. One interesting thing Ive been reading is make sure you cycle rk use. Prolonged use can cause thyroid to shut down a bit while you are on them. African Mango has done a good for me, ill be running it again in a month or so. Keep it up Blake and I hope that your blood work gives you some good results.
    **G D I** --Bruce the Destroyer--

4. Quote Originally Posted by D2footballjrc View Post
    One interesting thing Ive been reading is make sure you cycle rk use. Prolonged use can cause thyroid to shut down a bit while you are on them. African Mango has done a good for me, ill be running it again in a month or so. Keep it up Blake and I hope that your blood work gives you some good results.
    always good to give your body a break once in a while

5. what is your goal on this stack?

are you staying leaner or at least maintaining weight?

how is the combo working? whats it doing?
    Millennium Sport Technologies Representative
    Mind and Muscle Code AM10
    Classic Physique competitor, Facebook- Great Physique Fitness, Online coaching
    •   

6. AnabolicMinds Site Rep

Quote Originally Posted by John Smeton View Post
    what is your goal on this stack?

are you staying leaner or at least maintaining weight?

how is the combo working? whats it doing?
    I'm maintaining. Doesn't appear to be any fat-loss occurring that I can notice. However, when you run 100mcg T3 for 10 weeks and don't lose a pound, you don't expect to from a stack like this.

The main reason of agreeing to run this was to check labs and see what effect it had on adiponectin levels, if any. That will be drawn either this week or next.
    Psalm 34:10 - "The lions may grow weak and hungry, but those who seek the Lord lack no good thing."
    EvoMuse Representative | [email protected] | Inspire to Evolve

7. Quote Originally Posted by MidwestBeast View Post
    I'm maintaining. Doesn't appear to be any fat-loss occurring that I can notice. However, when you run 100mcg T3 for 10 weeks and don't lose a pound, you don't expect to from a stack like this.

The main reason of agreeing to run this was to check labs and see what effect it had on adiponectin levels, if any. That will be drawn either this week or next.
    interested to see the results

8. Quote Originally Posted by MidwestBeast View Post

keep us posted with the lab results

9. I just got done two months of african mango, taking a break bc I am out of it. stacked it with rk's , magic matcha green tea and think it definitely helped keep me leaner

10. Quote Originally Posted by John Smeton View Post
    I just got done two months of african mango, taking a break bc I am out of it. stacked it with rk's , magic matcha green tea and think it definitely helped keep me leaner
    great combo
  11. AnabolicMinds Site Rep

All right, back home after a long weekend away in my hometown.

I'll be getting the blood work done before the week is up, most likely.
    Psalm 34:10 - "The lions may grow weak and hungry, but those who seek the Lord lack no good thing."

12. Quote Originally Posted by MidwestBeast View Post

welcome back!

13. Quote Originally Posted by MidwestBeast View Post

GREAT!!

14. Quote Originally Posted by jiggamanbill View Post
    great combo
    the green coffee bean extract looks like a nice fat burner or Im using it in the "offseason" to help keep a bit leaner

15. ill give it a shot

16. Quote Originally Posted by D2footballjrc View Post
    One interesting thing Ive been reading is make sure you cycle rk use. Prolonged use can cause thyroid to shut down a bit while you are on them. African Mango has done a good for me, ill be running it again in a month or so. Keep it up Blake and I hope that your blood work gives you some good results.
    nice information Jr. I have taken a break from my rk and african mango stack. will start it up again after about a month break.
    any updates?

Quote Originally Posted by jiggamanbill View Post
    ill give it a shot

17. looks like this log was abandoned. O well them guys that abandon their logs wont be getting any more logging opportunities with me when i remember
  18. AnabolicMinds Site Rep

Quote Originally Posted by John Smeton
    looks like this log was abandoned. O well them guys that abandon their logs wont be getting any more logging opportunities with me when i remember
    Seriously, bro? Not even a message or post asking about it first?

I haven't abandoned anything--the blood work is still outstanding for some reason; drawn weeks ago. If I had anything worthwhile to add in the meantime, I would have. This log had just turned into a bump-fest for other random supp talk, so I saw no reason to post until I had the bloodwork -- which I will.

19. hmm...

I think Beast would only update with any changes he saw. I would say that PMs could've cleared up everything, but if it was agreed to be updated 3-4 times a week I could see an area for concern.
    Either way I'm sure you two would work it out and come to a good resolution.
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.

20. Let's get ready to rumble..

Name:  cage_match_offical_scale_ring_with_blue_cage.jpg
Views: 705
Size:  203.9 KB

I agree a PM should of been the next step instead of a semi-public humiliation post. Stuff comes up, a simple PM can fix about all issues.

21. Quote Originally Posted by MidwestBeast View Post
    Seriously, bro? Not even a message or post asking about it first?

I haven't abandoned anything--the blood work is still outstanding for some reason; drawn weeks ago. If I had anything worthwhile to add in the meantime, I would have. This log had just turned into a bump-fest for other random supp talk, so I saw no reason to post until I had the bloodwork -- which I will.

did I ask you to update your log 3-4 x's weekly through pm before the log?

22. Quote Originally Posted by D2footballjrc View Post
    Let's get ready to rumble..

Name:  cage_match_offical_scale_ring_with_blue_cage.jpg
Views: 705
Size:  203.9 KB
    no rumbling here I thought I asked him to update 3-4 x's weekly because I do that with all my loggers. Maybe I forgot to ask this question..well see if he remembers

23. Quote Originally Posted by John Smeton View Post
    no rumbling here I thought I asked him to update 3-4 x's weekly because I do that with all my loggers. Maybe I forgot to ask this question..well see if he remembers
    I've just wanted to use that image for awhile. :-D

PM's are super important, I know you didn't mean it badly but I can see how what you posted could be read and taken wrong. I would of sent MWB a PM and expressed my concerns first..

Doesn't matter we are all in this together. We just have to keep moving on! I really don't think you meant it in a bad way, text is tricky like that. It's easy to take it certain ways.

24. sorry I dont even remember , maybe it was my fault and I forgot to ask you to update 3-4 x's weekly.

you can do whatever you want, if you just want to update it when you get lab results, that is fine.
  25. AnabolicMinds Site Rep

Quote Originally Posted by John Smeton View Post
    did I ask you to update your log 3-4 x's weekly through pm before the log?
    I honestly don't recall. But I wrote in my initial post on here that the main focus of this log was to look at the adiponectin levels since whatever I've got going on medically has kept me from being able to notice any aesthetic changes.

My doc's office can be rather frustrating to deal with. Sometimes some of the labs that have to be sent off take longer to come back in and others it's just because they don't call me and tell me when results come in. Regardless, I would have hoped with my presence on this forum and my position as a rep that I wouldn't bail on a log. If anyone had asked if there were any updates, I would have gladly obliged by saying what I just did now about my doc's office and the outstanding blood work, but all this log had seemed to turn into was back and forth chatter about other products, so I saw no reason to add anything until I had something worthwhile to add (i.e. the lab results).

I'll call my doc's office again, to see if they have anything back yet and whenever I get the results, I'll scan and post.
    EvoMuse Representative | sa[email protected] | Inspire to Evolve
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Free AI Sports African Mango and 30% Off - Details Inside
    By stxnas in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 06-24-2012, 02:43 PM
  2. ** AK47 meets AI Swole Stack! ** semi-sponsored log
    By AutoKal47 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 75
    Last Post: 12-21-2011, 11:43 PM
  3. AI Sports Nutrition Giveaways AND Logging Opportunities