hvactech's Lecheek Hyper t2 (sponsored) AD-3 pct (non sponsored) log

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
thanks to Marms and Lecheek for giving me the opportunity to review this product (T2), i decide to add AD-3 pct to further enhance the stack and test the estrogen reducing properties of the product, plus the great deal at nutra. the main thing im looking for with Hyper T2 is the targeted belly fat reduction claims. i could def afford to lose some of the midsection.

5'6"
173-175lbs average

as far as diet goes i get a rough 2700 tdee and with my last 6 week run of 2200-2300 cals daily i did shed some weight and maintained all muscle mass. for this run i will be going as high as 2500 on some days but never lower than 2200.

now i actually started these products 2 days ago and my dosing regime was something like this:
8am - woke up - 1 cap hyper t2
4pm - 1 cap hyper t2
1130pm - 2 caps AD-3
midnight - bed

staples and other products being used:
purus labs slinshot
random pwo's
controlled labs OT, oxigreens, oximegas
aminos, bulk luecine
iforce beta alanine
myofusion
cbol

heres an example of supplement dosing:
8am...1 hyper t2, hemavol, sns luecine, sns cit mal, sns arginine e2 matrix, beta alanine
845...aminox intra
10...aminox, luecine, beta alanine
2pm...slinshot
215...meal, fish oil, orange triad
4'ish...1 hyper t2
10...meal, fish oil, orange triad
1130...2 ad-3 pct

im not going to post full workouts every update but will post random full daily diets and macro breakdowns with updates on the direct progress with the use of hyper t2 and ad-3 pct. im aiming for simple 1 pound per week weight loss with 100% muscle retention.

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
reserved for biskuits..

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
thank you kind sir..

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
yesterday day 4:

traps/rear delts

smith shrugs-warmup, 135lbs x10
bb shrugs-155lbs x8, 165 x10, 165 x8
db shrugs-60lbs x8, x10
hammer strength trap machine- 175 x6, 180 x8, 190 till failure
reverse pec deck-35 x10, 30 x12, 30 till failure
single arm cable pull backs-20 x8, 20 x10, 25 x8

daily diet and supp timing:

745-woke up-1 hyper t2, hemavol, cit mal, beta alanine, luecine, sns cop, ae2 matrix
830-workout-aminox intra
10-aminox, beta alanine, luecine, agmatine
1030-slinshot
1045-post shake...52g pro, 95g carbs, 2 fat, 580 cals
2pm-4oz wheat pasta, 6oz talapia, almond milk, sunflower seeds, slinshot, fish oil, orange triad...60g pro, 80g carbs, 21g fat, 777 cals
4-1 hyper t2
630-2 cheese sticks, 16oz skim milk...28g pro, 18g carbs, 12g fat, 340 cals
9-aminox, jumprope, aminox
1030-2 scoops myofusion, 2 tbsp pb, almond milk, fish oil, fiber, orange triad...57g pro, 27g carbs, 19g fat, 587 cals
midnight-2 ad3 pct

2284 cals, 197 pro, 220 carbs, 54 fat....there were random broccoli and spinach but did not count them plus oxigreens.

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
so far no sides and nothing negative to report on

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
will it benefit by taking the 2nd dose of t2 later in the evening, closer to bed?

Marms

Marms

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
will it benefit by taking the 2nd dose of t2 later in the evening, closer to bed?

For me I tried later afternoon and then before bed as well. I will stick with trying to keep them about 12 hours apart for myself. Which is closer to bed ;)

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
yesterday and today were off days

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
yesterday was an off day from lifting, i worked a big side job was stuck in an attic for 16 hours sweating my a** off. lost 4lbs water weight and macros were all messed up. still dosed everything accordingly and tried to drink as many aminos as i could.

today: chest

added karbolyn to my morning preworkout routine and continue with the same dosing regime.

flat bench (heavy)
incline bench (light)
incline fly's (high rep)
flat fly's (high rep)
pec deck (failure)

very tired from yesterday, tryn to hydrate as much as possible today, weighed in at 169lbs this morning and look extremely lean, some added joint pain is being felt but not sure if its due to ad3 pct or not.

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
yum yum gimme sum

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
That depends. Do you have access to any Lecheek products? :)
not only does he have access but there is a little bit marms in every lecheek product

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
yesterday was an off day, another long day at construction.

today was back/biceps...

tbar rows
seated hammer strength rows
lat pull downs
cable rows
seated preacher curls
standing db curls
reverse bb curls

added 250mg of ras ketones with morning dose of t2 which is always pre workout. continuing with karbolyn preworkout and upped carbs through out the day. weight back up to 174 so fully back to being hydrated, also using 1 cap of reduction pm at night.

Randoja

Randoja

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Good stuff buddy, nice log going here.

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
does t2 have to be taken on an empty stomach?

weighed in at 173 this morning and after front, rear delt/trap workout i was looking extremely lean. i feel this is a result of the ad3 taking affect and the 1lb lost is due to t2, very little cardio has been performed lately, i sweat enough during my workout as it is.

todays diet:

post shake...720 cals, 50 pro, 120 carbs, 6 fat
meal 1...8oz talapia, 6 oz wheat pasta, 1/4 cup sunflower seeds, 2 oximega's, oxigreens, 920 cals, 76 pro, 114 carbs, 21 fat
snack... banana, mona vie acai juice, 190 cals, 24 carbs
meal 2...grilled chicken spinach salad, sunflower seeds, cheese, croutons, ceasar dressing, orange triad, 650 cals, 37 pro, 21 carbs, 36 fat
snack...natural ostrim, 70 cals, 14 pro, 3 carbs, 2 fat

made protein pudding tonight for snack and a treat, vanilla pudding with honey and 2 scoops myofusion. total cals will be close to 2600 or more, ive been dieting for almost 9 weeks now and feel like a small spike in cals will do some good, did not use karbolyn this morning.

Marms

Marms

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
does t2 have to be taken on an empty stomach?

weighed in at 173 this morning and after front, rear delt/trap workout i was looking extremely lean. i feel this is a result of the ad3 taking affect and the 1lb lost is due to t2, very little cardio has been performed lately, i sweat enough during my workout as it is.

todays diet:

post shake...720 cals, 50 pro, 120 carbs, 6 fat
meal 1...8oz talapia, 6 oz wheat pasta, 1/4 cup sunflower seeds, 2 oximega's, oxigreens, 920 cals, 76 pro, 114 carbs, 21 fat
snack... banana, mona vie acai juice, 190 cals, 24 carbs
meal 2...grilled chicken spinach salad, sunflower seeds, cheese, croutons, ceasar dressing, orange triad, 650 cals, 37 pro, 21 carbs, 36 fat
snack...natural ostrim, 70 cals, 14 pro, 3 carbs, 2 fat

made protein pudding tonight for snack and a treat, vanilla pudding with honey and 2 scoops myofusion. total cals will be close to 2600 or more, ive been dieting for almost 9 weeks now and feel like a small spike in cals will do some good, did not use karbolyn this morning.
My first dose in taking in the AM on an empty stomach (but I eat 5 min later so lol)
My 2nd dose in on a full stomach so for me personally. I have been playing around with times and empty,full stomach and I have not noticed any diff. it the effect on myself.

Instructions call for on an empty stomach and I would agree that would yield the best results. For me the product is working either way.

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
cheat meal...frito nachos with ground turkey, shredded cheese, sour cream, and of course fritos. jello vanilla pudding with 3 scoops strawberry creme myofusion probiotic

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
cheat meal...frito nachos with ground turkey, shredded cheese, sour cream, and of course fritos. jello vanilla pudding with 3 scoops strawberry creme myofusion probiotic
Reading that made me want to go buy a bag of Fritos!!! It's almost 1am.

fumoney

fumoney

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
taking some time off from the weights and increasing cals to near maint. still continuing with dosing and will start 3 ht2's next week and see how i feel. weighed in at 174 this morning

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
today i decided to work legs and abs....

seated leg press
hack squat
leg ext
single standing ham curl
various ab movements

another morning of extreme sweat and muscle fulness, had a cup of coffee pwo and i am likely the fact im not mixing a ton powders for a pwo ritual. diet will continue at near maint for awhile to try and break some recent plateaus and maybe add some lean mass. i started adding an additional 250mg of razz ketones from controlled labs with every dose of Ht2

this log is will be lacking for a little while in detail, extremely busy lately....will have pics soon

Randoja

Randoja

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Good stuff buddy, extreme sweat and muscle fullness FTW.

P.S. put up my final review elsewhere if you want to check it out.

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
yeah man, im already over there. its crazy to have full vasco in my arms while doing legs. im not a squatter but for some reason the leg press had my bicep veins completely ripped

Marms

Marms

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
yeah man, im already over there. its crazy to have full vasco in my arms while doing legs. im not a squatter but for some reason the leg press had my bicep veins completely ripped
Were you pushing the platform with your hands ? :)

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
lol, no, just not use to being this lean with mass at the same time.

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards

Randoja

Randoja

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Gravity? This happens to me on leg press but all the blood usually goes to my face lol.

Good stuff buddy, sounds like you're making some nice gains. Are enjoying the product, any joint discomfort?

Randoja

Randoja

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Gravity? This happens to me on leg press but all the blood usually goes to my face lol.

Good stuff buddy, sounds like you're making some nice gains. Are enjoying the product?

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
today i did back and rear delts, my favorites other than traps.

my diet has been slacking lately but still tracking cals at around 2200-2500, just alittle more cheat food than normal. workouts are being light but high volume and great intensity. for example:

warmup: bent over db flies (reversed) 20 reps
seated hammer strength row: 90lb each arm, 15reps, 12reps, 10 reps, failure
hammer strength lat pull: 140lbs 10, 145lbs 8, 150lbs 6, 140lbs failure
single arm reverse cables: 15lbs 15, 20lbs, 12, 25lbs failure
bent over flies: 25lb db failure

very light for me but huge pump, sweat, focus, and really felt the burn. monday was my wifes bday so we went to logans steakhouse. i had the grilled spiced catfish, sweet potato, and tons of bread....best tasting catfish ive had in a longtime.

pros/cons for ht2/ad3:

pro...
no adverse side effects from either products

cons...
ht2 burps up easily for me with the powder taste

going to step up cardio and perhaps start leangains with 3 caps ht2 (havent fully decided yet)

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
random diet from sunday i think...

8am-woke up-5g sns luecine, 2g iforce beta alanine, 1 scoop aminox, 1 hyper t2, 250mg razz ketones
10am-protein shake-2 scoops strawberry myofusion, 4oz island oasis wildberry fruit juice, 2 slinshot
12 noon-oxigreens
1pm-6oz salmon, broccoli, 2 glasses almond milk, orange triad, 2 oximega
4pm-greek yogurt, honey
7pm-8oz talapia on spinach, sun flower seeds, 2 oximega
8pm-1 hyper t2, 250mg razz ketones
9pm-ostrim
11pm-3 tbsp peanut butter, 2 glasses milk
1130-2 ad3 pct, phenibut xt

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
Looks like things are going pretty well here :)
yep everything is on track, scale weight is averaging 174-175 and i have been in the 2500-2600 cal range lately. im going back to my regular 2200-2300 cal goal tomorrow.

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
12oz salmon, 6oz wheat pasta...post workout, 1390cals, 86g pro, 117g carbs, 59g fat

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
it sure was.....

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
1 scoop choc peanut butter, 1 scoop chocolate myofusion, 3 tbsp peanut butter, almond milk

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
bring it, just loaded up from sam's

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
okay, so a few things ive noticed...

-still burping up "powder" but no big deal...
-feel a slight warming sensation
-increase in appetite, not sure if its ht2 or ad3 related.

noticing slimmer sections of where the chest meets the delt, facial features are more apparent and an overall leaner look is present. i am def starting 3 caps of ht2 2morrow.

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
been using 3 caps daily h2t and really dont feel or notice any difference so i'll stick to 2 a day. few more days left on my 1rst bottle ad3 and waiting on oxy black to show up. weight is staying around 172-173 but am right under maintenance cals and with back to full time work i have consume more cals to make up for the labor intense work days. gettin roughly 2500-2600 cals daily at this point.

switched to a full body routine to keep the muscles active, since im not looking for mass right now i dont wanna be in the gym anymore than i have to until bulk mode. when oxy black arrives i will start a new thread and link it in this one.