Tomahawk Getting SMOLDERing Hot with the Help of Southland Performance(Sponsored)

1. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'7"  250 lbs.
    Answers

Tomahawk Getting SMOLDERing Hot with the Help of Southland Performance(Sponsored)

I want to start off by saying thanks to Dsade and the whole Southland rep team. Been anxious to try out the Smolder version of Eviscerate. I have used Eviscerate in the past and know it brings the heat. Didnt use it on a consistent basis, but this will test its long term use. Interested to see how the burn compares. The OG version's burn seemed to be able to last forever and a day.

I will start by saying I will be doing Carb Back Loading for my diet. But right now I am doing a detox phase which is basically Carb Nite Solution strict. This will likely put me in a calorie deficit all but one day a week. So I will be primed for fat loss. Hopefully the Smolder will help make sure it is from my ole belly.

Work outs will follow Shockwave Protocols and a bench challenge for chest. Might have to dial them back a bit while detoxing.

Debating on if I want to do pics or not. So I plan on taking some now just in case.

Also I will be using the Smolder on my arms and shoulders for those specific workouts. See if it has an added pump benefit.

2. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'2"  222 lbs.
    Answers

In FTW
    SNS - Serious Nutrition Solutions
    My advice is exclusively my own and may not correspond with the views of SNS
    Questions or concerns? → conny[@]seriousnutritionsolutions.com

3. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'2"  258 lbs.
    Answers

Oh! You knows it!
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve

Recoverbro

•   

4. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'7"  250 lbs.
    Answers

The first thing I notice between the two is the burn. Eviscerate OG didn't relly burn at the start. It burned more with sweat/moisture. Where Smolder seems to burn from the start, and doesn't really burn as much with sweat. Been drenched with sweat and I haven't noticed any real discomfort.

5. Professional Member
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Tomahawk88 View Post
    The first thing I notice between the two is the burn. Eviscerate OG didn't relly burn at the start. It burned more with sweat/moisture. Where Smolder seems to burn from the start, and doesn't really burn as much with sweat. Been drenched with sweat and I haven't noticed any real discomfort.
    Interesting observation. It helps that you've ran OG before, gives us a nice lil comparison of the two.

Oh and subbed!
    EvoMuse Products Rep

PM me with any questions!

6. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'7"  250 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Geoforce View Post
    Interesting observation. It helps that you've ran OG before, gives us a nice lil comparison of the two.

Oh and subbed!
    It just seems like that is the case. Today I did notice a slight warming sensation while sweaty. That said it was nothing compared to Eviscerate OG. Driving with it on in the summer time was interesting. Where the seat belt touched would be torched. I think it left a mark on my skin haha.

Last night I put on the Eviscerate Smolder before I went to bed. I wore a blue tshirt. After I got home from the gym I put the same blue tshirt back on. The smell of the Smolder was strong. It even had an effect on my eyes. Imagine an extremely weak ineffective pepper spray. Wasnt bad but it was definitely noticeable. Now I have gotten used to it again though.

Interested to hear how girlfriends or wives react to it. Because like I said it is something very noticable.

7. Professional Member
    Answers

It just seems like that is the case. Today I did notice a slight warming sensation while sweaty. That said it was nothing compared to Eviscerate OG. Driving with it on in the summer time was interesting. Where the seat belt touched would be torched. I think it left a mark on my skin haha.

Last night I put on the Eviscerate Smolder before I went to bed. I wore a blue tshirt. After I got home from the gym I put the same blue tshirt back on. The smell of the Smolder was strong. It even had an effect on my eyes. Imagine an extremely weak ineffective pepper spray. Wasnt bad but it was definitely noticeable. Now I have gotten used to it again though.

Interested to hear how girlfriends or wives react to it. Because like I said it is something very noticable.
    I've definitely "smelled it" later on for the shirt thing. For the most part I'm showered up by the time my gal gets to me and it is off. I apply it in the morning post shower and then after work/gym I'm showered up and it's off. If I was single I'd double apply more often, but it's pretty rare that it is still on when I'm with her.
    EvoMuse Products Rep

8. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'7"  250 lbs.
    Answers

I've definitely "smelled it" later on for the shirt thing. For the most part I'm showered up by the time my gal gets to me and it is off. I apply it in the morning post shower and then after work/gym I'm showered up and it's off. If I was single I'd double apply more often, but it's pretty rare that it is still on when I'm with her.
    Ya I can imagine because it is quite strong. I guess we will need to ask another person haha. When I hang out with a girl again I will be showered off.

Btw is that Bane as your avi? A friend of mine dressed up as Bane to go see the new Batman movie. Pretty sure he could pass for the real Bane haha.

9. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  190 lbs.
    Answers

i followed your old one, so im here again... im like herpes
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/training-forum/198788-highschool-athlete-thread.html

10. Professional Member
    Answers

Ya I can imagine because it is quite strong. I guess we will need to ask another person haha. When I hang out with a girl again I will be showered off.

Btw is that Bane as your avi? A friend of mine dressed up as Bane to go see the new Batman movie. Pretty sure he could pass for the real Bane haha.
    Yeah it is. If I had more time I'd have ran like 5 straight cycles and went as Bane myself. Instead I went as dude wearing a batman t-shirt.
    EvoMuse Products Rep

11. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  186 lbs.
    Answers

In, and you know it.
    BTW..

Bane FTW!!
    I can do all this through Him who gives me strength.

12. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'7"  250 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by benmayro View Post
    i followed your old one, so im here again... im like herpes
    HAHA well I guess this will be the first and last time I say this "welcome herpes" haha.

Yeah it is. If I had more time I'd have ran like 5 straight cycles and went as Bane myself. Instead I went as dude wearing a batman t-shirt.
    Haha I am sure there were a lot of guys in that costume.

Just checked who they had play Bane: Tom Hardy. Funny because my friend's last name is also Hardy.

Quote Originally Posted by CaptHowdy5150 View Post
    In, and you know it.
    BTW..

Bane FTW!!
    Awesome, glad to have you in here.

Not putting the Smolder on tonight. Hoping to get some sleep tonight. Will put it on tomorrow after a little light cardio and shower.

13. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'7"  250 lbs.
    Answers

Been trying to keep up with it. A little harder to do than I though. Put some on today after I got home and showered after work. Did legs today so I applied it to my abs, quads, hamstrings, and calves haha. Got a little burn but nothing too bad. What I did notice more was I SWEAT like crazy. My shirt was drenched and sticking to me. Plus I had a gym towel. Ended up getting a 2nd towel in fact. I cant remember ever sweating this much. Of course I decide to do legs on Monday when all the girls show up too haha. I probably looked like a mad man working out drenched in sweat. I think I was sweating through my shorts. I even saw where I had Smolder coming off me.

To be honest I cant say there was an added pump. I have never been much of a leg pump person. Plus the workout was so taxing.

Ok now for some bad news. I didnt get around to taking pics. And at this point it wouldnt be an ideal time. Today is day 9 of ultra low carbs for me. So the before would be a bit skewed.

14. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  190 lbs.
    Answers

ummmm ok how many logs you plan on running....

15. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'7"  250 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by madds87
    ummmm ok how many logs you plan on running....
    Haha only have 2 going right now. 1 is just an all around log. This is a sponsored one. Not that bad if you ask me.

I am feeling the burn at work today. Probably should have worn a different shirt to work haha.

16. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'7"  250 lbs.
    Answers

I meant to put Smolder on preworkout yesterday, but completely forgot about it. Yesterday was shoulders and triceps. Seems like a good day to use the Smolder preworkout. Today was back so I didnt try putting it on my back. I have a hard time scratching it much less applying lotion lava haha. I will put it on after my shower.

17. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'2"  258 lbs.
    Answers

I meant to put Smolder on preworkout yesterday, but completely forgot about it. Yesterday was shoulders and triceps. Seems like a good day to use the Smolder preworkout. Today was back so I didnt try putting it on my back. I have a hard time scratching it much less applying lotion lava haha. I will put it on after my shower.
    I have been doing a morning layer of Abliderate Advanced, giving that a chance to dry then Smolder on top on my lifting days. Despite having it on all day, it has plenty of heat left once I start sweating with the weights!

Recoverbro

18. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'7"  250 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by taman6886 View Post
    I have been doing a morning layer of Abliderate Advanced, giving that a chance to dry then Smolder on top on my lifting days. Despite having it on all day, it has plenty of heat left once I start sweating with the weights!
    See I would like to put it on in the morning, but I just dont have the time. Im already racing the clock. Some nights I am lucky to get 4 hours of sleep. So losing anymore time is just not an option.

Any other things yall like to see me try out? I am willing to try if I am able.

19. NutraPlanet Fanatic
    Answers

See I would like to put it on in the morning, but I just dont have the time. Im already racing the clock. Some nights I am lucky to get 4 hours of sleep. So losing anymore time is just not an option.

Just the preworkout application.
    BPS - Where Body meets Performance
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless

20. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.
    Answers

I am curious about this also. I have relatively sensitive skin and the cap seems to really get to it.
    Live Hard, Laugh Hard, Love Hard and Heal Fast! - KLEEN
    Olympus Labs Rep - check us out at Olympus-Labs.com
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/252598-kleen-olympus-labs.html

21. Professional Member
    Answers

Damn I have no idea how you function on so little sleep. I'm a pansy, if I get less than 7 regularly I'm a zombie
    EvoMuse Products Rep

22. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'7"  250 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by MrKleen73 View Post
    I am curious about this also. I have relatively sensitive skin and the cap seems to really get to it.
    Honestly I feel the intial burn, and then it pretty much subsides. I have noticed slight burn later in the day, but nothing compared to the OG version. That was like lava especially when it was hot and I was sweating.

Damn I have no idea how you function on so little sleep. I'm a pansy, if I get less than 7 regularly I'm a zombie
    Well one stretch I got 2,4,4 hours of sleep. That Friday night I sleep for 10 hours haha. I try and make up for it on the weekend. Like last night I got another 10 if not 11 hours of sleep plus I took a 2-3 hour nap.

I have to give credit to caffeine, 2 cups of coffee at work plus another if I lift, and nicotine gum.]

23. Professional Member
    Answers

Well one stretch I got 2,4,4 hours of sleep. That Friday night I sleep for 10 hours haha. I try and make up for it on the weekend. Like last night I got another 10 if not 11 hours of sleep plus I took a 2-3 hour nap.

I have to give credit to caffeine, 2 cups of coffee at work plus another if I lift, and nicotine gum.]
    You can't go to sleep, or your job requires long hours or what?
    EvoMuse Products Rep

24. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'7"  250 lbs.
    Answers

You can't go to sleep, or your job requires long hours or what?
    Pretty much I cant sleep. I have a CPAP machine I need to be using. Plus I have been known to have an odd sleep schedule. Might be a chance of insomnia too. Job is only 9 hours so I wouldnt say long hours.

25. New Member
    Stats
    6'5"  215 lbs.
    Answers

In! Have fun bro.

26. Professional Member
    Answers

Pretty much I cant sleep. I have a CPAP machine I need to be using. Plus I have been known to have an odd sleep schedule. Might be a chance of insomnia too. Job is only 9 hours so I wouldnt say long hours.
    I see. Any experience with any sleeping aids? Matt is working on one I know of. I truly feel for those who can't go to sleep as it's never been something I've struggled with, but I see my girlfriend with eyes open for hours at times tossing and turning.
    EvoMuse Products Rep

27. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'2"  258 lbs.
    Answers

Without 100mg of Trazadone, I am up every 1-1.5 hours, with it, I may sleep 4, get up and pee then sleep another 3, if I am lucky.

Recoverbro

28. NutraPlanet Fanatic
    Answers

Without 100mg of Trazadone, I am up every 1-1.5 hours, with it, I may sleep 4, get up and pee then sleep another 3, if I am lucky.
    Trazadone means I am not coherent until 5pm the next day. Talk about a hangover from something that makes it not worth taking.

29. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'2"  258 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    Trazadone means I am not coherent until 5pm the next day. Talk about a hangover from something that makes it not worth taking.
    Must just be my tendency towards naturally high tolerances to things.

Recoverbro

30. NutraPlanet Fanatic
    Answers

Must just be my tendency towards naturally high tolerances to things.
    "I feel sorry for people that don't take Trazadone. When they wake up in the morning, that's as good as they're going to feel all day." ~ Frank Sinatra

31. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  183 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by taman6886
    I'll never touch trazadone....has one of the worst side effects (besides death) for dudes at least: priapism. I have seen too many patients on it who I had to send to surgery or to be treated in the ER, which meant the doc injecting epinephrine directly into the shaft to try to get the insanely swollen woody to de-flate. Not worth it in my opinion for a couple hours sleep.
    Life is cold, short, and brutal
    Training log -
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/207211-sae2110s-training-log.html

32. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'7"  250 lbs.
    Answers

I used the Smolder on my shoulders and arms last night. Didnt feel the burn when I applied it. But got a nice burn while doing shoulders. Didnt burn on my arms at all. Hard to tell about my shoulders because my sleeves are so long. But my arms really pumped up. The vein in my biceps looked bigger than usual. Seems to really bring em out.

33. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'2"  222 lbs.
    Answers

Vasodilation effects perhaps?
    SNS - Serious Nutrition Solutions
    My advice is exclusively my own and may not correspond with the views of SNS
    Questions or concerns? → conny[@]seriousnutritionsolutions.com

34. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'7"  250 lbs.
    Answers

I will be using it on shoulders and triceps again tonight. Sorry for lack of updates. Just been kind of tired lately. Hard to apply the burn and type when tired haha.

35. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'7"  250 lbs.
    Answers

Sorry about lack of updates. Been busy this week. Still using the Smolder. Trying to apply it preworkout but most days I am too tired. End up going to lift after workout without a shower. Seem to be thinning out a little. Had a few carb heavy days on my nonlifting days. Which are not what my diet calls for to be honest.

•   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Getting lean with the help of USPLabs and PES
    By Jonbero in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 37
    Last Post: 05-13-2012, 11:38 AM
  2. Silver is getting Lipotropic with the help of LG's new protein.
    By Silver3CSRT8 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 38
    Last Post: 05-31-2009, 01:54 PM
  3. Replies: 453
    Last Post: 05-11-2009, 03:22 PM
  4. Time to get back in track -- With the help of Havoc.
    By Zombie in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 110
    Last Post: 07-09-2008, 08:13 PM
  5. Replies: 3
    Last Post: 06-24-2008, 05:03 AM