So I have been absent from the forums as of late due to a change of profession and moving. What better way to get back into things than to log a new product for my AM buddies?
Here's the deal:
Marms was kind enough to select me to run a log on their stim-free pro-thyroid thermogenic, so that's exactly what I will do! Big shout out to Lecheek for hooking me up with this free bottle of HyperT2!
Hyper T2 Supplement Facts
Serving Size: Capsule
Servings per Container: 90
Amount Per Serving % Daily Value 3,5-Diiodo L-Thyronine 200 mcg ** Capsicum annuum Extract 2 mg ** Rauwolfia vomitoria Extract 2 mg ** Raspberry Ketones 250 mg **
- *T2 (3,5-diiodo-l-thyronine) has a much faster metabolic rate than T3 or T4 by up to 24 times.
- *Increase resting metabolic rate by up to 33%
- *Significant increases in the liver activities of Glucose-6-phosphate dehydrogenase and Malice enzyme, these enzymes are necessary for fat metabolism
- *Significantly increases oxygen consumption in blood cells
- *Increase protein turnover
- *Decrease cholesterol levels
- *Alpha-2 agonist
- *Increases liver glycogen breakdown
- *Increased number of beta adrenergic receptors in the heart , skeletal muscle, adipose tissue, and lymphocytes(these receptors bind fat mobilizing hormones)
- *Supports GH release
I will be running this for the next 90 days, unless i decide to bump it to 3 caps per day. Updates will be coming in several times per week so we can see where I am at.
Just started a new type of diet called Carb Back-Loading drawn up by Kiefer. You can read about it on DangerouslyHardcore.com
6am: wake up - Coffee + Carb free creamer
9am: Chicken breast with handfull almonds
12am: Tilapia with Cheese
4pm: Post workout shake 50g protein 75g dextrose
5pm: 2 Tilapia Filets with 3 cups rice
7:30pm: Heavy high GI carb meal
10pm : sleep
Been on this diet about a week and gotta say I love it. I don't count carbs and I essentially eat what I want to eat.
I clean pools for a living and have a 37 pool route i get done mon-fri so I get my cardio from that, but i like to run a few sprints on Saturday.
Mon - Chest Tris
Tue - Back Bis
Wed - Sprints if I feel like it
Thurs - Legs
Fri - Shoulders Calves
My goal here is to drop a few pounds and maybe gain a bit of muscle in the process....recomp
If you have questions ill try my best to answer. Lets do this! wish me luck.