Heating up with HyperT2 by Lecheek Nutrition!

BigRigg

BigRigg

Awards
Hey guys,

So I have been absent from the forums as of late due to a change of profession and moving. What better way to get back into things than to log a new product for my AM buddies?

Here's the deal:
Marms was kind enough to select me to run a log on their stim-free pro-thyroid thermogenic, so that's exactly what I will do! Big shout out to Lecheek for hooking me up with this free bottle of HyperT2!

Hyper T2 Supplement Facts

Serving Size: Capsule
Servings per Container: 90
Amount Per Serving% Daily Value
3,5-Diiodo L-Thyronine200 mcg**
Capsicum annuum Extract2 mg**
Rauwolfia vomitoria Extract2 mg**
Raspberry Ketones250 mg**

Key Features:

• *T2 (3,5-diiodo-l-thyronine) has a much faster metabolic rate than T3 or T4 by up to 24 times.
  • *Increase resting metabolic rate by up to 33%
  • *Significant increases in the liver activities of Glucose-6-phosphate dehydrogenase and Malice enzyme, these enzymes are necessary for fat metabolism
  • *Significantly increases oxygen consumption in blood cells
  • *Increase protein turnover
  • *Decrease cholesterol levels
  • *Alpha-2 agonist
  • *Increases liver glycogen breakdown
  • *Increased number of beta adrenergic receptors in the heart , skeletal muscle, adipose tissue, and lymphocytes(these receptors bind fat mobilizing hormones)
  • *Supports GH release
I will be running this for the next 90 days, unless i decide to bump it to 3 caps per day. Updates will be coming in several times per week so we can see where I am at.

Diet:
Just started a new type of diet called Carb Back-Loading drawn up by Kiefer. You can read about it on DangerouslyHardcore.com
Brief summary:
6am: wake up - Coffee + Carb free creamer
9am: Chicken breast with handfull almonds
12am: Tilapia with Cheese
2:30pm: Workout
4pm: Post workout shake 50g protein 75g dextrose
5pm: 2 Tilapia Filets with 3 cups rice
7:30pm: Heavy high GI carb meal
10pm : sleep

Been on this diet about a week and gotta say I love it. I don't count carbs and I essentially eat what I want to eat.

Cardio:
I clean pools for a living and have a 37 pool route i get done mon-fri so I get my cardio from that, but i like to run a few sprints on Saturday.

Lifting:
Mon - Chest Tris
Tue - Back Bis
Wed - Sprints if I feel like it
Thurs - Legs
Fri - Shoulders Calves

My goal here is to drop a few pounds and maybe gain a bit of muscle in the process....recomp

If you have questions ill try my best to answer. Lets do this! wish me luck.

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
in....cbl interests me alot, havent tried it yet

BigRigg

BigRigg

Awards
y'all want pics?

DJBeanPole

DJBeanPole

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Marms wit da hook up again. I'm tellin' ya Marms I must have terrible timing with trying to sign up for your log opps lol... one of these days I'll throw down on some Lecheek epicness ;)!

And yea man! Pics! Everyone likes to compare the progress!

LiftT

LiftT

Awards
In on this log, good luck. I like the diet, I might start something like that!

Oh and about the pics, chyea

Marms

Marms

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
y'all want pics?
For sure.

Marms wit da hook up again. I'm tellin' ya Marms I must have terrible timing with trying to sign up for your log opps lol... one of these days I'll throw down on some Lecheek epicness ;)!

And yea man! Pics! Everyone likes to compare the progress!
Keep your eyes out man, we will have some more opps open in the next few weeks :)

BigRigg

BigRigg

Awards
As promised, play nice lol

image-692900618.jpg

image-3307590304.jpg

image-3146502306.jpg

LiftT

LiftT

Awards
Looking solid bro, arms are huge!

DJBeanPole

DJBeanPole

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Nice shots man! Good base to build from. Is that hair growing on your LATS? I've seen hair in some funny places but never the lats (no chest/back hair here... all migrated to my ass :(). A true man! ;)!

BigRigg

BigRigg

Awards
Looking solid bro, arms are huge!
I actually hate them, my biceps are too short. trying to fill them out more and work on my tricep sweep. I'm also trying to fill out some thickness in my back.

Marms

Marms

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I actually hate them, my biceps are too short. trying to fill them out more and work on my tricep sweep. I'm also trying to fill out some thickness in my back.
Pix look good,solid base.
What do you do for bis?

BigRigg

BigRigg

Awards
You ever do full extension preacher?
Not really my gyms preacher is terribly uncomfortable, I'll try my new gyms next workout. I tried them in the past but I'm so weak with the preacher I feel like a little girl. Lol

DJBeanPole

DJBeanPole

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I just did some 4x mass method barbell curls and hammer curls yd and felt like my biceps were going to bust open. Swollen as hell. Sarcoplasm is a helluva thing.

Sent from my Thunderbolt using AM for Android!

DJBeanPole

DJBeanPole

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I just did some 4x mass method barbell curls and hammer curls yd and felt like my biceps were going to bust open. Swollen as hell. Sarcoplasm is a helluva thing.

Sent from my Thunderbolt using AM for Android!

Marms

Marms

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Not really my gyms preacher is terribly uncomfortable, I'll try my new gyms next workout. I tried them in the past but I'm so weak with the preacher I feel like a little girl. Lol
Well thats why I asked. Im just giving my 2 cents :) You mentioned your bis so I peaked with me eagle eye and just thougt Id bring it up. You said you had short bis so I would try a strait bar with a full extension and go slow and light. If you dont do them often you will feel it. I could notice the front bi pic ;) close to the elbow!

BigRigg

BigRigg

Awards
Well thats why I asked. Im just giving my 2 cents :) You mentioned your bis so I peaked with me eagle eye and just thougt Id bring it up. You said you had short bis so I would try a strait bar with a full extension and go slow and light. If you dont do them often you will feel it. I could notice the front bi pic ;) close to the elbow!
What do u mean by close to the elbow?

Marms

Marms

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I could see that the inside of the bi down bi the elbow was lacking. If you drop your arm down in front of you palms up you can see the bi stretch all the way down by the inside of the elbow ;)

What grip do you normally use when doing bis?

BigRigg

BigRigg

Awards
I could see that the inside of the bi down bi the elbow was lacking. If you drop your arm down in front of you palms up you can see the bi stretch all the way down by the inside of the elbow ;)

What grip do you normally use when doing bis?
Shoulder width and narrow to bring up my outer Bi

BigRigg

BigRigg

Awards
If you do the preacher take notice of your hand grip!!!
Thumbs over the bar !
Or under like the rest of your finger. This is by far way harder for me.
I always use under bar, what grip width would be best? I always go with the assumption of shoulder width...

Marms

Marms

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I always use under bar, what grip width would be best? I always go with the assumption of shoulder width...

Ya shoulder with is usually standard/normal. When I go super heavy (standing curls) like 6 sets of 6 or something like that I go wider than shoulder width. When I do preacher I keep it closer than shoulder.
Try full grip with thumbs out/around the handle for your dumbells.
We could of taken care of this in the gym in 2 min lol ;)

BigRigg

BigRigg

Awards
Ya shoulder with is usually standard/normal. When I go super heavy (standing curls) like 6 sets of 6 or something like that I go wider than shoulder width. When I do preacher I keep it closer than shoulder.
Try full grip with thumbs out/around the handle for your dumbells.
We could of taken care of this in the gym in 2 min lol ;)
Haha ok let's workout in mon!

BigRigg

BigRigg

Awards
Updates will now be in orange from here going further.

Little bit to early so say anything definitively, but my sleep has been excellent as of late. Although I have been noticing some thermogenic effect, I generally take my first dose in the morning with my coffee. That could have an effect on what I feel post dosing.

One cool thing, if I take HyperT2 on an empty stomach, when I burp it smells like raspberries. :)

Will be posting up pics after the log as well as an updated weight. When i started I was 185 if i remember correctly.

Marms

Marms

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Updates will now be in orange from here going further.

Little bit to early so say anything definitively, but my sleep has been excellent as of late. Although I have been noticing some thermogenic effect, I generally take my first dose in the morning with my coffee. That could have an effect on what I feel post dosing.

One cool thing, if I take HyperT2 on an empty stomach, when I burp it smells like raspberries. :)

Will be posting up pics after the log as well as an updated weight. When i started I was 185 if i remember correctly.
I like that ! Its a good idea, why have I never thought of doing this ????

BigRigg

BigRigg

Awards
I like that ! Its a good idea, why have I never thought of doing this ????
The text color? Lol
I figured it would be easier to follow the progress with a visual queue for updates :)

BigRigg

BigRigg

Awards
My logs never get that much attention. : /

BigRigg

BigRigg

Awards
Been kinda hot the past 2 days. I didn't think too much of it at the time, but last night when i was in bed with my lady she said it was like laying next to an oven. She has never commented on my body heat before, so this is good. :)

Still sleeping great, I'll try and get to a scale soon for a weight update.

Also, is anyone interested in me posting my workouts? I'm trying to think of ways to get more people in here.

Marms

Marms

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Been kinda hot the past 2 days. I didn't think too much of it at the time, but last night when i was in bed with my lady she said it was like laying next to an oven. She has never commented on my body heat before, so this is good. :)

Also, is anyone interested in me posting my workouts? I'm trying to think of ways to get more people in here.
I must say I am noticing a bit of heat radiating off of myself as well. :angryfire:

vitaminstore3

vitaminstore3

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established

You def feel a little for sure!

BigRigg

BigRigg

Awards
Today's workout was a little unplanned, but I just had the urge to get in the gym.

Back:
T-Bar Row - 90/10*90/10*90/10
Cable Row - 120/10*150/10*180/10*80/15
Peek-a-boo's - 50/20*100/12*140/10*80/12
Pullovers - 50/20*90/12*110/12*75/15
Chins - 10*10*8
Reverse Grip Pull-downs - 50/12*80/10*120/10
SS with Prone Front Raises - 5/12*10/12*10/10
Bi's:
Preachers - 40/12*40/12*40/12
Dumbbell Curls - 20/15*20/12*20/10
Focused on slow eccentric movement and stretched between sets

Felt awesome. I've never tried prone front raises before now. Great burn out for mid-traps between scapula's.
Drenched in sweat when I got home.

Marms

Marms

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Today's workout was a little unplanned, but I just had the urge to get in the gym.

Back:
T-Bar Row - 90/10*90/10*90/10
Cable Row - 120/10*150/10*180/10*80/15
Peek-a-boo's - 50/20*100/12*140/10*80/12
Pullovers - 50/20*90/12*110/12*75/15
Chins - 10*10*8
Reverse Grip Pull-downs - 50/12*80/10*120/10
SS with Prone Front Raises - 5/12*10/12*10/10
Bi's:
Preachers - 40/12*40/12*40/12
Dumbbell Curls - 20/15*20/12*20/10
Focused on slow eccentric movement and stretched between sets

Felt awesome. I've never tried prone front raises before now. Great burn out for mid-traps between scapula's.
Drenched in sweat when I got home.
Drenched is good :)

BigRigg

BigRigg

Awards
Doing shoulders today, gonna try higher reps to see if that helps me with some more size.

BigRigg

BigRigg

Awards
I assure you, I am still alive. Struggling to get some school work done the past few days, so bare with me. I will say that I am making some visible progress. More to come, thanks for being patient guys.

Marms

Marms

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I assure you, I am still alive. Struggling to get some school work done the past few days, so bare with me. I will say that I am making some visible progress. More to come, thanks for being patient guys.

School work !?!?!?!?!?!??! what is all this nonsense lol JK man.
How do you feel ?

BigRigg

BigRigg

Awards
School work !?!?!?!?!?!??! what is all this nonsense lol JK man.
How do you feel ?
Feeling good, workouts are going phenomenal. Definetly getting bigger, we will see how things progress next time i take pictures. I will say though that for the next set of pics I will have the lighting much more suitable for seeing changes in physique ;)

BigRigg

BigRigg

Awards
Hey guys,
Well, I'm still hot constantly. Visibly I am more lean by I am staying at 184 since I started dosing HT2. Workouts are going amazing, and Carb-backloading is the best diet ever. I eat all my calories for the day within 4 hrs of working out. I counted cals yesterday and I was sitting at 3500.

We need some more people in here... this is a boring log to keep if I am the only one posting.

Marms

Marms

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hey guys,
Well, I'm still hot constantly. Visibly I am more lean by I am staying at 184 since I started dosing HT2. Workouts are going amazing, and Carb-backloading is the best diet ever. I eat all my calories for the day within 4 hrs of working out. I counted cals yesterday and I was sitting at 3500.

We need some more people in here... this is a boring log to keep if I am the only one posting.
We do need more peps in here whats up with that :(

mattys4

mattys4

Awards
subd. dont know hw ive missed this log. im all caught up tho now. ive wanted to try the carb back loading but i workout in the am.

BigRigg

BigRigg

Awards
subd. dont know hw ive missed this log. im all caught up tho now. ive wanted to try the carb back loading but i workout in the am.
He ha a a protocol for people who work out in the AM, I believe it's just keto until 4-5 then back load for 3-4 hrs but you would need to buy the book to find out. It's like 90$ or something overpriced like that

mattys4

mattys4

Awards
He ha a a protocol for people who work out in the AM, I believe it's just keto until 4-5 then back load for 3-4 hrs but you would need to buy the book to find out. It's like 90$ or something overpriced like that
haha yup not buying the book anytime soon probably will at some point tho. My diet is working qiute well at the moment just alot of work cooking all the time.

BigRigg

BigRigg

Awards
haha yup not buying the book anytime soon probably will at some point tho. My diet is working qiute well at the moment just alot of work cooking all the time.
I really wanna but it but it's out of the question at that price sadly. What kind of diet are u employing?

mattys4

mattys4

Awards
I really wanna but it but it's out of the question at that price sadly. What kind of diet are u employing?
today was 3084 cals 315p 291c 77f.

No particular diet but I eat really clean no junk/sweets/alcohol Diet going to be changing a lil doing a MP comp in just under ten weeks. So next week will be around 300/250/75 for macros then adjust from there. All my carbs are in my first 3 meals after that just veggies for carbs and i dont count those and eat in abundance

packers6211

packers6211

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Wow kid I saw the first pictures you got some big arse arms!!! Some good mass and def to work with. I swear I'd trade my 19inch calves to have even a bit of leaning look. Awesome frigging log and your workouts are wicked with teaching me some new things, which leans me to ask what the heck are Peek-a-boo's ??? I got to know this!!!

BigRigg

BigRigg

Awards
Wow kid I saw the first pictures you got some big arse arms!!! Some good mass and def to work with. I swear I'd trade my 19inch calves to have even a bit of leaning look. Awesome frigging log and your workouts are wicked with teaching me some new things, which leans me to ask what the heck are Peek-a-boo's ??? I got to know this!!!
Ask away man, what all do u want to know? I'll do a big post when I get back

I don't think I have privilege to post links though sadly :(