Heating up with HyperT2 by Lecheek Nutrition!

Page 1 of 4 123 ... Last
  1. Registered User
    BigRigg's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  185 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    1,260
    Answers
    0

    Cool Heating up with HyperT2 by Lecheek Nutrition!


    Hey guys,

    So I have been absent from the forums as of late due to a change of profession and moving. What better way to get back into things than to log a new product for my AM buddies?

    Here's the deal:
    Marms was kind enough to select me to run a log on their stim-free pro-thyroid thermogenic, so that's exactly what I will do! Big shout out to Lecheek for hooking me up with this free bottle of HyperT2!

    Hyper T2 Supplement Facts

    Serving Size: Capsule
    Servings per Container: 90
    Amount Per Serving % Daily Value
    3,5-Diiodo L-Thyronine 200 mcg **
    Capsicum annuum Extract 2 mg **
    Rauwolfia vomitoria Extract 2 mg **
    Raspberry Ketones 250 mg **

    Key Features:


    • *T2 (3,5-diiodo-l-thyronine) has a much faster metabolic rate than T3 or T4 by up to 24 times.
    • *Increase resting metabolic rate by up to 33%
    • *Significant increases in the liver activities of Glucose-6-phosphate dehydrogenase and Malice enzyme, these enzymes are necessary for fat metabolism
    • *Significantly increases oxygen consumption in blood cells
    • *Increase protein turnover
    • *Decrease cholesterol levels
    • *Alpha-2 agonist
    • *Increases liver glycogen breakdown
    • *Increased number of beta adrenergic receptors in the heart , skeletal muscle, adipose tissue, and lymphocytes(these receptors bind fat mobilizing hormones)
    • *Supports GH release


    I will be running this for the next 90 days, unless i decide to bump it to 3 caps per day. Updates will be coming in several times per week so we can see where I am at.

    Diet:
    Just started a new type of diet called Carb Back-Loading drawn up by Kiefer. You can read about it on DangerouslyHardcore.com
    Brief summary:
    6am: wake up - Coffee + Carb free creamer
    9am: Chicken breast with handfull almonds
    12am: Tilapia with Cheese
    2:30pm: Workout
    4pm: Post workout shake 50g protein 75g dextrose
    5pm: 2 Tilapia Filets with 3 cups rice
    7:30pm: Heavy high GI carb meal
    10pm : sleep

    Been on this diet about a week and gotta say I love it. I don't count carbs and I essentially eat what I want to eat.

    Cardio:
    I clean pools for a living and have a 37 pool route i get done mon-fri so I get my cardio from that, but i like to run a few sprints on Saturday.

    Lifting:
    Mon - Chest Tris
    Tue - Back Bis
    Wed - Sprints if I feel like it
    Thurs - Legs
    Fri - Shoulders Calves

    My goal here is to drop a few pounds and maybe gain a bit of muscle in the process....recomp

    If you have questions ill try my best to answer. Lets do this! wish me luck.

  2. Registered User
    hvactech's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"  165 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    9,384
    Answers
    0


    in....cbl interests me alot, havent tried it yet
    LG Sciences forum representative
    www.lgsciences.com
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/company-promotions/249846-lg-sciences-would.html
  3. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    Marms's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  218 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    6,324
    Answers
    0


    Welcome back man
    Good lcuk with this run !!
    •   
       

  4. Registered User
    BigRigg's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  185 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    1,260
    Answers
    0


    y'all want pics?
  5. Registered User
    DJBeanPole's Avatar
    Stats
    6'9"  242 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Age
    30
    Posts
    5,725
    Answers
    0


    Marms wit da hook up again. I'm tellin' ya Marms I must have terrible timing with trying to sign up for your log opps lol... one of these days I'll throw down on some Lecheek epicness !

    And yea man! Pics! Everyone likes to compare the progress!
    GENOMYX REPRESENTATIVE
    GENOMYX.COM
    STIMaholic & PHENADROL Now Available!
  6. Registered User
    LiftT's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  160 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    98
    Answers
    0


    In on this log, good luck. I like the diet, I might start something like that!

    Oh and about the pics, chyea
  7. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    Marms's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  218 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    6,324
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by BigRigg View Post
    y'all want pics?
    For sure.

    Quote Originally Posted by DJBeanPole View Post
    Marms wit da hook up again. I'm tellin' ya Marms I must have terrible timing with trying to sign up for your log opps lol... one of these days I'll throw down on some Lecheek epicness !

    And yea man! Pics! Everyone likes to compare the progress!
    Keep your eyes out man, we will have some more opps open in the next few weeks
  8. Registered User
    BigRigg's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  185 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    1,260
    Answers
    0


    As promised, play nice lol


    Name:  image-692900618.jpg
Views: 129
Size:  422.3 KB



    Name:  image-3307590304.jpg
Views: 139
Size:  423.9 KB



    Name:  image-3146502306.jpg
Views: 135
Size:  416.5 KB
    Always willing to learn :D
  9. Registered User
    LiftT's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  160 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    98
    Answers
    0


    Looking solid bro, arms are huge!
  10. Registered User
    DJBeanPole's Avatar
    Stats
    6'9"  242 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Age
    30
    Posts
    5,725
    Answers
    0


    Nice shots man! Good base to build from. Is that hair growing on your LATS? I've seen hair in some funny places but never the lats (no chest/back hair here... all migrated to my ass ). A true man! !
    GENOMYX REPRESENTATIVE
    GENOMYX.COM
    STIMaholic & PHENADROL Now Available!
  11. Registered User
    BigRigg's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  185 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    1,260
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by LiftT View Post
    Looking solid bro, arms are huge!
    I actually hate them, my biceps are too short. trying to fill them out more and work on my tricep sweep. I'm also trying to fill out some thickness in my back.
  12. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    Marms's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  218 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    6,324
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by BigRigg View Post
    I actually hate them, my biceps are too short. trying to fill them out more and work on my tricep sweep. I'm also trying to fill out some thickness in my back.
    Pix look good,solid base.
    What do you do for bis?
  13. Registered User
    BigRigg's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  185 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    1,260
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by Marms

    Pix look good,solid base.
    What do you do for bis?
    I do dumbbell curls, barbell curls, and incline dumbbell curls sometimes
    Always willing to learn :D
  14. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    Marms's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  218 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    6,324
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by BigRigg View Post
    I do dumbbell curls, barbell curls, and incline dumbbell curls sometimes

    You ever do full extension preacher?
  15. Registered User
    BigRigg's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  185 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    1,260
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by Marms

    You ever do full extension preacher?
    Not really my gyms preacher is terribly uncomfortable, I'll try my new gyms next workout. I tried them in the past but I'm so weak with the preacher I feel like a little girl. Lol
    Always willing to learn :D
  16. Registered User
    DJBeanPole's Avatar
    Stats
    6'9"  242 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Age
    30
    Posts
    5,725
    Answers
    0


    I just did some 4x mass method barbell curls and hammer curls yd and felt like my biceps were going to bust open. Swollen as hell. Sarcoplasm is a helluva thing.

    Sent from my Thunderbolt using AM for Android!
    GENOMYX REPRESENTATIVE
    GENOMYX.COM
    STIMaholic & PHENADROL Now Available!
  17. Registered User
    DJBeanPole's Avatar
    Stats
    6'9"  242 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Age
    30
    Posts
    5,725
    Answers
    0


    I just did some 4x mass method barbell curls and hammer curls yd and felt like my biceps were going to bust open. Swollen as hell. Sarcoplasm is a helluva thing.

    Sent from my Thunderbolt using AM for Android!
    GENOMYX REPRESENTATIVE
    GENOMYX.COM
    STIMaholic & PHENADROL Now Available!
  18. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    Marms's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  218 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    6,324
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by BigRigg View Post
    Not really my gyms preacher is terribly uncomfortable, I'll try my new gyms next workout. I tried them in the past but I'm so weak with the preacher I feel like a little girl. Lol
    Well thats why I asked. Im just giving my 2 cents You mentioned your bis so I peaked with me eagle eye and just thougt Id bring it up. You said you had short bis so I would try a strait bar with a full extension and go slow and light. If you dont do them often you will feel it. I could notice the front bi pic close to the elbow!
  19. Registered User
    BigRigg's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  185 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    1,260
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by Marms

    Well thats why I asked. Im just giving my 2 cents You mentioned your bis so I peaked with me eagle eye and just thougt Id bring it up. You said you had short bis so I would try a strait bar with a full extension and go slow and light. If you dont do them often you will feel it. I could notice the front bi pic close to the elbow!
    What do u mean by close to the elbow?
    Always willing to learn :D
  20. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    Marms's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  218 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    6,324
    Answers
    0


    I could see that the inside of the bi down bi the elbow was lacking. If you drop your arm down in front of you palms up you can see the bi stretch all the way down by the inside of the elbow

    What grip do you normally use when doing bis?
  21. Registered User
    BigRigg's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  185 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    1,260
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by Marms View Post
    I could see that the inside of the bi down bi the elbow was lacking. If you drop your arm down in front of you palms up you can see the bi stretch all the way down by the inside of the elbow

    What grip do you normally use when doing bis?
    Shoulder width and narrow to bring up my outer Bi
  22. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    Marms's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  218 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    6,324
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by BigRigg View Post
    Shoulder width and narrow to bring up my outer Bi
    If you do the preacher take notice of your hand grip!!!
    Thumbs over the bar !
    Or under like the rest of your finger. This is by far way harder for me.
  23. Registered User
    BigRigg's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  185 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    1,260
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by Marms View Post
    If you do the preacher take notice of your hand grip!!!
    Thumbs over the bar !
    Or under like the rest of your finger. This is by far way harder for me.
    I always use under bar, what grip width would be best? I always go with the assumption of shoulder width...
  24. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    Marms's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  218 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    6,324
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by BigRigg View Post
    I always use under bar, what grip width would be best? I always go with the assumption of shoulder width...

    Ya shoulder with is usually standard/normal. When I go super heavy (standing curls) like 6 sets of 6 or something like that I go wider than shoulder width. When I do preacher I keep it closer than shoulder.
    Try full grip with thumbs out/around the handle for your dumbells.
    We could of taken care of this in the gym in 2 min lol
  25. Registered User
    BigRigg's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  185 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    1,260
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by Marms

    Ya shoulder with is usually standard/normal. When I go super heavy (standing curls) like 6 sets of 6 or something like that I go wider than shoulder width. When I do preacher I keep it closer than shoulder.
    Try full grip with thumbs out/around the handle for your dumbells.
    We could of taken care of this in the gym in 2 min lol
    Haha ok let's workout in mon!
    Always willing to learn :D
  26. Registered User
    BigRigg's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  185 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    1,260
    Answers
    0


    Updates will now be in orange from here going further.

    Little bit to early so say anything definitively, but my sleep has been excellent as of late. Although I have been noticing some thermogenic effect, I generally take my first dose in the morning with my coffee. That could have an effect on what I feel post dosing.

    One cool thing, if I take HyperT2 on an empty stomach, when I burp it smells like raspberries.

    Will be posting up pics after the log as well as an updated weight. When i started I was 185 if i remember correctly.
  27. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    Marms's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  218 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    6,324
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by BigRigg View Post
    Updates will now be in orange from here going further.

    Little bit to early so say anything definitively, but my sleep has been excellent as of late. Although I have been noticing some thermogenic effect, I generally take my first dose in the morning with my coffee. That could have an effect on what I feel post dosing.

    One cool thing, if I take HyperT2 on an empty stomach, when I burp it smells like raspberries.

    Will be posting up pics after the log as well as an updated weight. When i started I was 185 if i remember correctly.
    I like that ! Its a good idea, why have I never thought of doing this ????
  28. Registered User
    BigRigg's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  185 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    1,260
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by Marms

    I like that ! Its a good idea, why have I never thought of doing this ????
    The text color? Lol
    I figured it would be easier to follow the progress with a visual queue for updates
    Always willing to learn :D
  29. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    Marms's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  218 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    6,324
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by BigRigg View Post
    The text color? Lol
    I figured it would be easier to follow the progress with a visual queue for updates
    Yeah great idea!!!!!!!!!
  30. Registered User
    BigRigg's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  185 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    1,260
    Answers
    0


    My logs never get that much attention. : /
  31. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    Marms's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  218 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    6,324
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by BigRigg View Post
    My logs never get that much attention. : /
    We gotta get the crew in here !
  32. Advanced Member
    Board Sponsor
    vitaminstore3's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  210 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    340
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by Marms

    Yeah great idea!!!!!!!!!
    Please email me in pink from now on! Lol
  33. Registered User
    BigRigg's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  185 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    1,260
    Answers
    0


    Been kinda hot the past 2 days. I didn't think too much of it at the time, but last night when i was in bed with my lady she said it was like laying next to an oven. She has never commented on my body heat before, so this is good.

    Still sleeping great, I'll try and get to a scale soon for a weight update.

    Also, is anyone interested in me posting my workouts? I'm trying to think of ways to get more people in here.
  34. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    Marms's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  218 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    6,324
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by BigRigg View Post
    Been kinda hot the past 2 days. I didn't think too much of it at the time, but last night when i was in bed with my lady she said it was like laying next to an oven. She has never commented on my body heat before, so this is good.

    Still sleeping great, I'll try and get to a scale soon for a weight update.

    Also, is anyone interested in me posting my workouts? I'm trying to think of ways to get more people in here.
    I must say I am noticing a bit of heat radiating off of myself as well.
  35. Advanced Member
    Board Sponsor
    vitaminstore3's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  210 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    340
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by BigRigg
    Been kinda hot the past 2 days. I didn't think too much of it at the time, but last night when i was in bed with my lady she said it was like laying next to an oven. She has never commented on my body heat before, so this is good.

    Still sleeping great, I'll try and get to a scale soon for a weight update.

    Also, is anyone interested in me posting my workouts? I'm trying to think of ways to get more people in here.
    You def feel a little for sure!
  36. Registered User
    BigRigg's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  185 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    1,260
    Answers
    0


    Today's workout was a little unplanned, but I just had the urge to get in the gym.

    Back:
    T-Bar Row - 90/10*90/10*90/10
    Cable Row - 120/10*150/10*180/10*80/15
    Peek-a-boo's - 50/20*100/12*140/10*80/12
    Pullovers - 50/20*90/12*110/12*75/15
    Chins - 10*10*8
    Reverse Grip Pull-downs - 50/12*80/10*120/10
    SS with Prone Front Raises - 5/12*10/12*10/10
    Bi's:
    Preachers - 40/12*40/12*40/12
    Dumbbell Curls - 20/15*20/12*20/10
    Focused on slow eccentric movement and stretched between sets

    Felt awesome. I've never tried prone front raises before now. Great burn out for mid-traps between scapula's.
    Drenched in sweat when I got home.
  37. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    Marms's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  218 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    6,324
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by BigRigg View Post
    Today's workout was a little unplanned, but I just had the urge to get in the gym.

    Back:
    T-Bar Row - 90/10*90/10*90/10
    Cable Row - 120/10*150/10*180/10*80/15
    Peek-a-boo's - 50/20*100/12*140/10*80/12
    Pullovers - 50/20*90/12*110/12*75/15
    Chins - 10*10*8
    Reverse Grip Pull-downs - 50/12*80/10*120/10
    SS with Prone Front Raises - 5/12*10/12*10/10
    Bi's:
    Preachers - 40/12*40/12*40/12
    Dumbbell Curls - 20/15*20/12*20/10
    Focused on slow eccentric movement and stretched between sets

    Felt awesome. I've never tried prone front raises before now. Great burn out for mid-traps between scapula's.
    Drenched in sweat when I got home.
    Drenched is good
  38. Registered User
    BigRigg's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  185 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    1,260
    Answers
    0


    Doing shoulders today, gonna try higher reps to see if that helps me with some more size.
    Always willing to learn :D
  39. Registered User
    BigRigg's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  185 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    1,260
    Answers
    0


    I assure you, I am still alive. Struggling to get some school work done the past few days, so bare with me. I will say that I am making some visible progress. More to come, thanks for being patient guys.
  40. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    Marms's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  218 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    6,324
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by BigRigg View Post
    I assure you, I am still alive. Struggling to get some school work done the past few days, so bare with me. I will say that I am making some visible progress. More to come, thanks for being patient guys.

    School work !?!?!?!?!?!??! what is all this nonsense lol JK man.
    How do you feel ?
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Who wants to log Melt Xtreme fat burner by Lecheek Nutrition
    By vitaminstore3 in forum Lecheek Nutrition
    Replies: 61
    Last Post: 03-18-2012, 01:20 AM
  2. Sample review: OXY-ECA by Lecheek Nutrition
    By liquid in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 02-14-2012, 03:24 PM
  3. AZ Heating Up With Andro Rx
    By AZMIDLYF in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 615
    Last Post: 07-22-2009, 12:00 PM
  4. Nor Tren 19 with Enavart by Element Nutrition
    By ceaston in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 04-02-2009, 07:51 PM
  5. Replies: 3
    Last Post: 04-02-2009, 10:32 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in

Log in