Heating up with HyperT2 by Lecheek Nutrition!

Page 3 of 6 First 12345 ... Last

  1. Quote Originally Posted by packers6211 View Post
    Wow kid I saw the first pictures you got some big arse arms!!! Some good mass and def to work with. I swear I'd trade my 19inch calves to have even a bit of leaning look. Awesome frigging log and your workouts are wicked with teaching me some new things, which leans me to ask what the heck are Peek-a-boo's ??? I got to know this!!!
    http://www.flexonline.com/videos/tra...inklaar-part-2

    G-ma explains why she has him do them. I like to do peekaboos after a pump set. Some time i SS with slow eccentric chins. I like to stretch from it. I'll post a pic of my pack width later.


  2. My goodness that dude is frigging huge!!
    OG Avenger-HULK SMASHING TIME!
    •   
       


  3. Ok sorry for the mass posts today, about to go smash some back. Yesterday was chest and Tri's, solid workout. My tris are really sore but my chest isn't. Next week I'll up my chest volume and see how we do.

    Gonna log todays workout and post for you guys. Sorry I've only posted back and bi workouts I'll try to fix that. I keep forgetting to write em down at the gym.

    And away we go.

    Real quick. I have noticed really deep sleep the past few days. The closer I take my HT2 to bed time, the harder I sleep and the more likely I wake up and start work late. :P not a bad thing at all in my book. Still loving the raspberry burps


  4. Just got home from my back workout

    T-bar in corner
    45/20*90/15*135/12*180/5*135/15 Rest-Pause 90/12 Super Slow
    Straight Arm Pull-downs
    45/10*90/10*120/10*150/8
    Peek-a-boo's
    90/10 Wasn't feeling it
    Reverse Grip Pull-Downs
    70/12*100/10*120/8 Started stressing bi's so I moved on.
    1 Arm DB Rows
    75/10*100/8*60/12*30/20
    Close Grip Cable Rows (palms facing each other)
    80/15*120/12*150/12*180/10 (3 reps forced)
    DB Curls
    30/12*20/12*10/12 Drop Set
    Pr eachers
    40/12*40/12*40/12*40/8

    Sweaty as ****. Loved it. Time to slam down my Cals for today


  5. Nice !! I know a female that will be doing that Tampa pro show in a week or 2
    Vein Nutrition Forum Rep
    https://www.veinnutrition.com/ CODE: marms10
    IG-veinnutrition give us a follow
    •   
       


  6. Man that is an intense arm workout brother making me hurt all over. I need to train with you!!
    OG Avenger-HULK SMASHING TIME!

  7. Im still trying to figure out what the heck a peekaboo is. My wife is out of town with the good computer this one doesnt play videos well
    All posts by mattys4 are the result of a very creative imagination and should not be considered advice nor taken seriously

  8. Quote Originally Posted by packers6211
    Man that is an intense arm workout brother making me hurt all over. I need to train with you!!
    That would be cool, I wish I had a training partner
    Always willing to learn :D

  9. Hows it going Bigrigg ?
    Vein Nutrition Forum Rep
    https://www.veinnutrition.com/ CODE: marms10
    IG-veinnutrition give us a follow

  10. Quote Originally Posted by Marms
    Hows it going Bigrigg ?
    Oh wtf my update didn't post. Hit chest and tris hard yesterday! Carved up like a chance... I need to weigh myself. I have a feeling that I dropped weight because my abs are coming in nicely.
    Always willing to learn :D

  11. Quote Originally Posted by BigRigg View Post
    Ok sorry for the mass posts today, about to go smash some back. Yesterday was chest and Tri's, solid workout. My tris are really sore but my chest isn't. Next week I'll up my chest volume and see how we do.

    Gonna log todays workout and post for you guys. Sorry I've only posted back and bi workouts I'll try to fix that. I keep forgetting to write em down at the gym.

    And away we go.

    Real quick. I have noticed really deep sleep the past few days. The closer I take my HT2 to bed time, the harder I sleep and the more likely I wake up and start work late. :P not a bad thing at all in my book. Still loving the raspberry burps

    i am goona give taking before bed another shot....i tried before bed when i 1st started ht2 and didn't sleep well, now that some time has passed....
    GOD, FAMILY, COUNTRY!!!

  12. Man, you have a ton of posts. I don't know how I haven't seen you around more. Id say give it a shot, on an empty stomach. Let me know how that works out for you.

    My chest is so sore, I like it. It's almost time to eat carbs today too

  13. Quote Originally Posted by BigRigg View Post
    Oh wtf my update didn't post. Hit chest and tris hard yesterday! Carved up like a chance... I need to weigh myself. I have a feeling that I dropped weight because my abs are coming in nicely.
    Yeah Buddy
    Vein Nutrition Forum Rep
    https://www.veinnutrition.com/ CODE: marms10
    IG-veinnutrition give us a follow

  14. Hit legs today, it went ok I guess. I'm scared to lift heavy due to an old wrestling injury. Because I don't go heavy, I try to make up for it by adding more volume.

    We will see how I feel tomorrow
    Always willing to learn :D

  15. Quote Originally Posted by BigRigg View Post
    Hit legs today, it went ok I guess. I'm scared to lift heavy due to an old wrestling injury. Because I don't go heavy, I try to make up for it by adding more volume.

    We will see how I feel tomorrow
    BOOO go HEAVY !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! lmao im just messing with you man
    Vein Nutrition Forum Rep
    https://www.veinnutrition.com/ CODE: marms10
    IG-veinnutrition give us a follow

  16. Quote Originally Posted by Marms

    BOOO go HEAVY !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! lmao im just messing with you man
    Damnit Marms lol

    /end log

    Always willing to learn :D

  17. i have the opposite as you i mostly lift heavy, under 5 reps ill be incorporating some lighter stuff in soon tho.
    All posts by mattys4 are the result of a very creative imagination and should not be considered advice nor taken seriously

  18. Quote Originally Posted by BigRigg View Post
    Damnit Marms lol

    /end log

    The log will go on and you will now go heavy. You are getting sleepy you will do as I say. ready 1.2.3 SNAP you are no under my spell lmao

    Quote Originally Posted by mattys4 View Post
    i have the opposite as you i mostly lift heavy, under 5 reps ill be incorporating some lighter stuff in soon tho.
    Yeah Buddy !
    Vein Nutrition Forum Rep
    https://www.veinnutrition.com/ CODE: marms10
    IG-veinnutrition give us a follow

  19. Quote Originally Posted by Marms

    The log will go on and you will now go heavy. You are getting sleepy you will do as I say. ready 1.2.3 SNAP you are no under my spell lmao

    Yeah Buddy !
    Lmao, I'll go heavy on everything else but I get scared on legs, it's a mental block
    Always willing to learn :D

  20. Quote Originally Posted by BigRigg View Post
    Lmao, I'll go heavy on everything else but I get scared on legs, it's a mental block
    I hear you ! I had that mental block on legs until an OLD SCHOOL powerlifting buddy of mine smacked me and made me push through it lol
    Vein Nutrition Forum Rep
    https://www.veinnutrition.com/ CODE: marms10
    IG-veinnutrition give us a follow

  21. Quote Originally Posted by Marms

    I hear you ! I had that mental block on legs until an OLD SCHOOL powerlifting buddy of mine smacked me and made me push through it lol
    If I had a training partner I'm sure I could get after it. Oh well I'm sore as **** right now lol
    Always willing to learn :D

  22. Quote Originally Posted by BigRigg View Post
    If I had a training partner I'm sure I could get after it. Oh well I'm sore as **** right now lol
    Ya I miss having a training partner.
    Vein Nutrition Forum Rep
    https://www.veinnutrition.com/ CODE: marms10
    IG-veinnutrition give us a follow

  23. Quote Originally Posted by Marms

    Ya I miss having a training partner.
    Move to Texas and we can get swole together haha
    Always willing to learn :D

  24. Switching it up and hitting shoulders and arms today

    Should be epic, gonna log the workout for critics
    Always willing to learn :D

  25. Quote Originally Posted by BigRigg View Post
    Move to Texas and we can get swole together haha
    I wish ! Everything is better in TEXAS.

    Quote Originally Posted by BigRigg View Post
    Switching it up and hitting shoulders and arms today

    Should be epic, gonna log the workout for critics
    DO it
    Vein Nutrition Forum Rep
    https://www.veinnutrition.com/ CODE: marms10
    IG-veinnutrition give us a follow
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Sample review: OXY-ECA by Lecheek Nutrition
    By liquid in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 02-14-2012, 05:24 PM
  2. AZ Heating Up With Andro Rx
    By AZMIDLYF in forum Cycle Logs
    Replies: 615
    Last Post: 07-22-2009, 02:00 PM
  3. Nor Tren 19 with Enavart by Element Nutrition
    By ceaston in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 04-02-2009, 09:51 PM
  4. Replies: 3
    Last Post: 04-02-2009, 12:32 PM
Log in
Log in