Heating up with HyperT2 by Lecheek Nutrition!

Page 2 of 4 First 1234 Last
  1. Senior Member
    BigRigg's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  185 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    1,260
    Rep Power
    150945
    Level
    30
    Lv. Percent
    92.95%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by Marms View Post
    School work !?!?!?!?!?!??! what is all this nonsense lol JK man.
    How do you feel ?
    Feeling good, workouts are going phenomenal. Definetly getting bigger, we will see how things progress next time i take pictures. I will say though that for the next set of pics I will have the lighting much more suitable for seeing changes in physique

  2. Senior Member
    BigRigg's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  185 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    1,260
    Rep Power
    150945
    Level
    30
    Lv. Percent
    92.95%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Hey guys,
    Well, I'm still hot constantly. Visibly I am more lean by I am staying at 184 since I started dosing HT2. Workouts are going amazing, and Carb-backloading is the best diet ever. I eat all my calories for the day within 4 hrs of working out. I counted cals yesterday and I was sitting at 3500.

    We need some more people in here... this is a boring log to keep if I am the only one posting.
  3. Elite Member
    Marms's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  218 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    6,394
    Rep Power
    3098049
    Level
    75
    Lv. Percent
    89.21%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by BigRigg View Post
    Hey guys,
    Well, I'm still hot constantly. Visibly I am more lean by I am staying at 184 since I started dosing HT2. Workouts are going amazing, and Carb-backloading is the best diet ever. I eat all my calories for the day within 4 hrs of working out. I counted cals yesterday and I was sitting at 3500.

    We need some more people in here... this is a boring log to keep if I am the only one posting.
    We do need more peps in here whats up with that
    •   
       

  4. Senior Member
    mattys4's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  192 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Age
    32
    Posts
    2,934
    Rep Power
    2436765
    Level
    66
    Lv. Percent
    23.97%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting Pro

    subd. dont know hw ive missed this log. im all caught up tho now. ive wanted to try the carb back loading but i workout in the am.
  5. Senior Member
    BigRigg's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  185 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    1,260
    Rep Power
    150945
    Level
    30
    Lv. Percent
    92.95%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by mattys4
    subd. dont know hw ive missed this log. im all caught up tho now. ive wanted to try the carb back loading but i workout in the am.
    He ha a a protocol for people who work out in the AM, I believe it's just keto until 4-5 then back load for 3-4 hrs but you would need to buy the book to find out. It's like 90$ or something overpriced like that
    Always willing to learn :D
  6. Senior Member
    mattys4's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  192 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Age
    32
    Posts
    2,934
    Rep Power
    2436765
    Level
    66
    Lv. Percent
    23.97%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by BigRigg View Post
    He ha a a protocol for people who work out in the AM, I believe it's just keto until 4-5 then back load for 3-4 hrs but you would need to buy the book to find out. It's like 90$ or something overpriced like that
    haha yup not buying the book anytime soon probably will at some point tho. My diet is working qiute well at the moment just alot of work cooking all the time.
  7. Senior Member
    BigRigg's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  185 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    1,260
    Rep Power
    150945
    Level
    30
    Lv. Percent
    92.95%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by mattys4

    haha yup not buying the book anytime soon probably will at some point tho. My diet is working qiute well at the moment just alot of work cooking all the time.
    I really wanna but it but it's out of the question at that price sadly. What kind of diet are u employing?
    Always willing to learn :D
  8. Senior Member
    mattys4's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  192 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Age
    32
    Posts
    2,934
    Rep Power
    2436765
    Level
    66
    Lv. Percent
    23.97%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by BigRigg View Post
    I really wanna but it but it's out of the question at that price sadly. What kind of diet are u employing?
    today was 3084 cals 315p 291c 77f.

    No particular diet but I eat really clean no junk/sweets/alcohol Diet going to be changing a lil doing a MP comp in just under ten weeks. So next week will be around 300/250/75 for macros then adjust from there. All my carbs are in my first 3 meals after that just veggies for carbs and i dont count those and eat in abundance
  9. Elite Member
    packers6211's Avatar
    Stats
    5'5"  250 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    5,055
    Rep Power
    1513186
    Level
    62
    Lv. Percent
    65.64%
    Achievements Posting AuthorityActivity AuthorityActivity ProPosting Pro

    Wow kid I saw the first pictures you got some big arse arms!!! Some good mass and def to work with. I swear I'd trade my 19inch calves to have even a bit of leaning look. Awesome frigging log and your workouts are wicked with teaching me some new things, which leans me to ask what the heck are Peek-a-boo's ??? I got to know this!!!
  10. Senior Member
    BigRigg's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  185 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    1,260
    Rep Power
    150945
    Level
    30
    Lv. Percent
    92.95%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by packers6211
    Wow kid I saw the first pictures you got some big arse arms!!! Some good mass and def to work with. I swear I'd trade my 19inch calves to have even a bit of leaning look. Awesome frigging log and your workouts are wicked with teaching me some new things, which leans me to ask what the heck are Peek-a-boo's ??? I got to know this!!!
    Ask away man, what all do u want to know? I'll do a big post when I get back

    I don't think I have privilege to post links though sadly
    Always willing to learn :D
  11. Senior Member
    BigRigg's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  185 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    1,260
    Rep Power
    150945
    Level
    30
    Lv. Percent
    92.95%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by packers6211 View Post
    Wow kid I saw the first pictures you got some big arse arms!!! Some good mass and def to work with. I swear I'd trade my 19inch calves to have even a bit of leaning look. Awesome frigging log and your workouts are wicked with teaching me some new things, which leans me to ask what the heck are Peek-a-boo's ??? I got to know this!!!
    http://www.flexonline.com/videos/tra...inklaar-part-2

    G-ma explains why she has him do them. I like to do peekaboos after a pump set. Some time i SS with slow eccentric chins. I like to stretch from it. I'll post a pic of my pack width later.
  12. Elite Member
    packers6211's Avatar
    Stats
    5'5"  250 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    5,055
    Rep Power
    1513186
    Level
    62
    Lv. Percent
    65.64%
    Achievements Posting AuthorityActivity AuthorityActivity ProPosting Pro

    My goodness that dude is frigging huge!!
    OG Avenger-HULK SMASHING TIME!
    Lecheek Nutrition/Genomyx REP

  13. Senior Member
    BigRigg's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  185 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    1,260
    Rep Power
    150945
    Level
    30
    Lv. Percent
    92.95%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Ok sorry for the mass posts today, about to go smash some back. Yesterday was chest and Tri's, solid workout. My tris are really sore but my chest isn't. Next week I'll up my chest volume and see how we do.

    Gonna log todays workout and post for you guys. Sorry I've only posted back and bi workouts I'll try to fix that. I keep forgetting to write em down at the gym.

    And away we go.

    Real quick. I have noticed really deep sleep the past few days. The closer I take my HT2 to bed time, the harder I sleep and the more likely I wake up and start work late. :P not a bad thing at all in my book. Still loving the raspberry burps

  14. Senior Member
    BigRigg's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  185 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    1,260
    Rep Power
    150945
    Level
    30
    Lv. Percent
    92.95%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Just got home from my back workout

    T-bar in corner
    45/20*90/15*135/12*180/5*135/15 Rest-Pause 90/12 Super Slow
    Straight Arm Pull-downs
    45/10*90/10*120/10*150/8
    Peek-a-boo's
    90/10 Wasn't feeling it
    Reverse Grip Pull-Downs
    70/12*100/10*120/8 Started stressing bi's so I moved on.
    1 Arm DB Rows
    75/10*100/8*60/12*30/20
    Close Grip Cable Rows (palms facing each other)
    80/15*120/12*150/12*180/10 (3 reps forced)
    DB Curls
    30/12*20/12*10/12 Drop Set
    Pr eachers
    40/12*40/12*40/12*40/8

    Sweaty as ****. Loved it. Time to slam down my Cals for today

  15. Elite Member
    Marms's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  218 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    6,394
    Rep Power
    3098049
    Level
    75
    Lv. Percent
    89.21%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    Nice !! I know a female that will be doing that Tampa pro show in a week or 2
  16. Elite Member
    packers6211's Avatar
    Stats
    5'5"  250 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    5,055
    Rep Power
    1513186
    Level
    62
    Lv. Percent
    65.64%
    Achievements Posting AuthorityActivity AuthorityActivity ProPosting Pro

    Man that is an intense arm workout brother making me hurt all over. I need to train with you!!
    OG Avenger-HULK SMASHING TIME!
    Lecheek Nutrition/Genomyx REP

  17. Senior Member
    mattys4's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  192 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Age
    32
    Posts
    2,934
    Rep Power
    2436765
    Level
    66
    Lv. Percent
    23.97%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting Pro

    Im still trying to figure out what the heck a peekaboo is. My wife is out of town with the good computer this one doesnt play videos well
  18. Senior Member
    BigRigg's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  185 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    1,260
    Rep Power
    150945
    Level
    30
    Lv. Percent
    92.95%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by packers6211
    Man that is an intense arm workout brother making me hurt all over. I need to train with you!!
    That would be cool, I wish I had a training partner
    Always willing to learn :D
  19. Elite Member
    Marms's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  218 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    6,394
    Rep Power
    3098049
    Level
    75
    Lv. Percent
    89.21%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    Hows it going Bigrigg ?
  20. Senior Member
    BigRigg's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  185 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    1,260
    Rep Power
    150945
    Level
    30
    Lv. Percent
    92.95%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by Marms
    Hows it going Bigrigg ?
    Oh wtf my update didn't post. Hit chest and tris hard yesterday! Carved up like a chance... I need to weigh myself. I have a feeling that I dropped weight because my abs are coming in nicely.
    Always willing to learn :D
  21. Diamond Member
    thebigt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    29,193
    Rep Power
    10752121
    Level
    120
    Lv. Percent
    35.97%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyActivity God

    Quote Originally Posted by BigRigg View Post
    Ok sorry for the mass posts today, about to go smash some back. Yesterday was chest and Tri's, solid workout. My tris are really sore but my chest isn't. Next week I'll up my chest volume and see how we do.

    Gonna log todays workout and post for you guys. Sorry I've only posted back and bi workouts I'll try to fix that. I keep forgetting to write em down at the gym.

    And away we go.

    Real quick. I have noticed really deep sleep the past few days. The closer I take my HT2 to bed time, the harder I sleep and the more likely I wake up and start work late. :P not a bad thing at all in my book. Still loving the raspberry burps

    i am goona give taking before bed another shot....i tried before bed when i 1st started ht2 and didn't sleep well, now that some time has passed....
  22. Senior Member
    BigRigg's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  185 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    1,260
    Rep Power
    150945
    Level
    30
    Lv. Percent
    92.95%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Man, you have a ton of posts. I don't know how I haven't seen you around more. Id say give it a shot, on an empty stomach. Let me know how that works out for you.

    My chest is so sore, I like it. It's almost time to eat carbs today too
  23. Elite Member
    Marms's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  218 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    6,394
    Rep Power
    3098049
    Level
    75
    Lv. Percent
    89.21%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by BigRigg View Post
    Oh wtf my update didn't post. Hit chest and tris hard yesterday! Carved up like a chance... I need to weigh myself. I have a feeling that I dropped weight because my abs are coming in nicely.
    Yeah Buddy
  24. Senior Member
    BigRigg's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  185 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    1,260
    Rep Power
    150945
    Level
    30
    Lv. Percent
    92.95%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Hit legs today, it went ok I guess. I'm scared to lift heavy due to an old wrestling injury. Because I don't go heavy, I try to make up for it by adding more volume.

    We will see how I feel tomorrow
    Always willing to learn :D
  25. Elite Member
    Marms's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  218 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    6,394
    Rep Power
    3098049
    Level
    75
    Lv. Percent
    89.21%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by BigRigg View Post
    Hit legs today, it went ok I guess. I'm scared to lift heavy due to an old wrestling injury. Because I don't go heavy, I try to make up for it by adding more volume.

    We will see how I feel tomorrow
    BOOO go HEAVY !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! lmao im just messing with you man
  26. Senior Member
    BigRigg's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  185 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    1,260
    Rep Power
    150945
    Level
    30
    Lv. Percent
    92.95%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by Marms

    BOOO go HEAVY !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! lmao im just messing with you man
    Damnit Marms lol

    /end log

    Always willing to learn :D
  27. Senior Member
    mattys4's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  192 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Age
    32
    Posts
    2,934
    Rep Power
    2436765
    Level
    66
    Lv. Percent
    23.97%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting Pro

    i have the opposite as you i mostly lift heavy, under 5 reps ill be incorporating some lighter stuff in soon tho.
  28. Elite Member
    Marms's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  218 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    6,394
    Rep Power
    3098049
    Level
    75
    Lv. Percent
    89.21%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by BigRigg View Post
    Damnit Marms lol

    /end log

    The log will go on and you will now go heavy. You are getting sleepy you will do as I say. ready 1.2.3 SNAP you are no under my spell lmao

    Quote Originally Posted by mattys4 View Post
    i have the opposite as you i mostly lift heavy, under 5 reps ill be incorporating some lighter stuff in soon tho.
    Yeah Buddy !
  29. Senior Member
    BigRigg's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  185 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    1,260
    Rep Power
    150945
    Level
    30
    Lv. Percent
    92.95%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by Marms

    The log will go on and you will now go heavy. You are getting sleepy you will do as I say. ready 1.2.3 SNAP you are no under my spell lmao

    Yeah Buddy !
    Lmao, I'll go heavy on everything else but I get scared on legs, it's a mental block
    Always willing to learn :D
  30. Elite Member
    Marms's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  218 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    6,394
    Rep Power
    3098049
    Level
    75
    Lv. Percent
    89.21%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by BigRigg View Post
    Lmao, I'll go heavy on everything else but I get scared on legs, it's a mental block
    I hear you ! I had that mental block on legs until an OLD SCHOOL powerlifting buddy of mine smacked me and made me push through it lol
  31. Senior Member
    BigRigg's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  185 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    1,260
    Rep Power
    150945
    Level
    30
    Lv. Percent
    92.95%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by Marms

    I hear you ! I had that mental block on legs until an OLD SCHOOL powerlifting buddy of mine smacked me and made me push through it lol
    If I had a training partner I'm sure I could get after it. Oh well I'm sore as **** right now lol
    Always willing to learn :D
  32. Elite Member
    Marms's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  218 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    6,394
    Rep Power
    3098049
    Level
    75
    Lv. Percent
    89.21%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by BigRigg View Post
    If I had a training partner I'm sure I could get after it. Oh well I'm sore as **** right now lol
    Ya I miss having a training partner.
  33. Senior Member
    BigRigg's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  185 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    1,260
    Rep Power
    150945
    Level
    30
    Lv. Percent
    92.95%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by Marms

    Ya I miss having a training partner.
    Move to Texas and we can get swole together haha
    Always willing to learn :D
  34. Senior Member
    BigRigg's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  185 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    1,260
    Rep Power
    150945
    Level
    30
    Lv. Percent
    92.95%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Switching it up and hitting shoulders and arms today

    Should be epic, gonna log the workout for critics
    Always willing to learn :D
  35. Elite Member
    Marms's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  218 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    6,394
    Rep Power
    3098049
    Level
    75
    Lv. Percent
    89.21%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by BigRigg View Post
    Move to Texas and we can get swole together haha
    I wish ! Everything is better in TEXAS.

    Quote Originally Posted by BigRigg View Post
    Switching it up and hitting shoulders and arms today

    Should be epic, gonna log the workout for critics
    DO it
  36. Senior Member
    BigRigg's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  185 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    1,260
    Rep Power
    150945
    Level
    30
    Lv. Percent
    92.95%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Aug 09, 2012
    Barbell Shoulder Press (Military_Seated) Set Count weight(lbs) reps Notes
    5 95.0 10
    4 135.0 10
    3 115.0 13
    2 95.0 15
    1 45.0 20
    Cable Fly (Standing_Reverse) Set Count weight(lbs) reps Notes
    4 75.0 8
    3 105.0 8
    2 75.0 12
    1 45.0 20
    Cable Row (Upright) Set Count weight(lbs) reps Notes
    4 150.0 10
    3 120.0 12
    2 80.0 15
    1 60.0 10
    Dumbbell Raise (Front_Incline Bench_Prone) Set Count weight(lbs) reps Notes
    2 5.0 15
    1 10.0 15
    Dumbbell Raise (Side) Set Count weight(lbs) reps Notes
    4 30.0 10
    3 20.0 16
    2 15.0 20
    1 10.0 20
    Started late and had to leave before I could start arms
  37. Elite Member
    packers6211's Avatar
    Stats
    5'5"  250 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    5,055
    Rep Power
    1513186
    Level
    62
    Lv. Percent
    65.64%
    Achievements Posting AuthorityActivity AuthorityActivity ProPosting Pro

    Love the update man and the way you log the lifts are new to me very cool!!
    OG Avenger-HULK SMASHING TIME!
    Lecheek Nutrition/Genomyx REP

  38. Senior Member
    BigRigg's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  185 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    1,260
    Rep Power
    150945
    Level
    30
    Lv. Percent
    92.95%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by packers6211 View Post
    Love the update man and the way you log the lifts are new to me very cool!!
    Thanks man, that is how I will be posting my workouts from now on. Glad you enjoy it.
  39. Elite Member
    packers6211's Avatar
    Stats
    5'5"  250 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    5,055
    Rep Power
    1513186
    Level
    62
    Lv. Percent
    65.64%
    Achievements Posting AuthorityActivity AuthorityActivity ProPosting Pro

    Heck yeah bro def keep that! I need to change mine one day I will lol.
    OG Avenger-HULK SMASHING TIME!
    Lecheek Nutrition/Genomyx REP

  40. Elite Member
    Marms's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  218 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    6,394
    Rep Power
    3098049
    Level
    75
    Lv. Percent
    89.21%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by packers6211 View Post
    Love the update man and the way you log the lifts are new to me very cool!!
    I 2nd this
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Sample review: OXY-ECA by Lecheek Nutrition
    By liquid in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 02-14-2012, 05:24 PM
  2. AZ Heating Up With Andro Rx
    By AZMIDLYF in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 615
    Last Post: 07-22-2009, 02:00 PM
  3. Nor Tren 19 with Enavart by Element Nutrition
    By ceaston in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 04-02-2009, 09:51 PM
  4. Replies: 3
    Last Post: 04-02-2009, 12:32 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in