LeCheek Nutrition's Hyper T2 distilled water (sponsored)

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hey guys, ol DW here again with a log for ya. I have been graciously elected to log LeCheek Nutrition's Hyper T2. I am currently 5 weeks out from my contest.

I've never really taken thyroidal supp's before, jut thyrotabs many moon ago and they seem'd to work well for me. Interested to see how T2 will make a difference as my diet and supplement regimen has been dialed in. Not onto many supplements right now jut the following (that pertain to "performance enhancing"

ECA stack 2x's/day
LG Liq T-911 2-3x's/day

Hyper T2 is taking me to the stage, I'll post pictures each week and diet/workout/cardio splits. I'll update more this weekend, thanks for following!

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
first we will start with my workout split!

Sunday:
AM:45min fasted cardio
PM: 60min cardio
Monday:
AM: 45min fasted cardio
PM: Shoulders/60min cardio
Tuesday:
AM: 45min Fasted Cardio
PM: Legs/60min Cardio
Wednesday:
PM: abs/Calfs/60min cardio
Thursday:
PM: Chest/Back/60min cardio
Friday:
PM: Arms/60min cardio
Saturday:
AM:45min fasted cardio
PM: abs/calfs/60min cardio

Diet Outline changes every week, I call me coach and we review things and make changes as need according to how I look right now it goes like so.....

Week 4
2 low carb days
1 moderate carb day
2 low carb days
1 moderate carb day
etc.....

Week 3
1 low carb day
1 moderate carb day
1 low carb day
1 moderate carb day
etc...

Calories are the same, fat replaces carbs and vice versa. Protein always stays higher, around the 350 mark. Carbs on low days are under 25, moderate days are about 150.

Marms

Marms

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Good luck with the HyperT2 and with the hardest part of the show! IMO the last 5 weeks ;)

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
woot woot t911! very nice stack...

LiftT

LiftT

Awards
In! Good luck with the show.

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thanks guys! I've got a few days under my belt, nothing to crazy yet. Just the fact that if you really don't take the HyperT2 with a tall glass of water, you get a little heartburn ish feeling. I'm sure that's the raspberry ketons, if my memory serves me correct. I don't know I it's heating me up, it's friggen triple digits every day here so I'm always burning up! Posting in reply 2 tonight once I get to an actual computer!

Marms

Marms

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
See Post 2 for outline, I cannot get photos to upload. I promise you I have them, they're in my prep log if you really want to see them. Ill get them in here when the problem stops!

Nice outline. Do you plan on changing it when you change it ? Just curious

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I had a TON of energy today in the gym! It's 9pm now and I still feel pretty good, usually im crawling to my bed like I'm a grandpa.

A LOT of physical difference from this week and last week. I'll take pictures sunday morning to compare, I havent looked at the scale at all this week so I'm excited to see where I am at.

One added bonus of the HyperT2 is that im drinking an extra 32oz of water everyday haha. I drank a lot of water today, probably close to 2 gallons? This could also be part of the reason im feeling good? Maybe its my moderate carb day paired with the water and improved thyroid functions? Maybe its because I dont have to work any OverTime this weekend? All possibilities, ill let you decide this week.

I forgot to take waist measurements last week in prep for this sponsored log, my appologies to Leecheck. I will be taking them 2maro for everyone.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Thanks guys! I've got a few days under my belt, nothing to crazy yet. Just the fact that if you really don't take the HyperT2 with a tall glass of water, you get a little heartburn ish feeling. I'm sure that's the raspberry ketons, if my memory serves me correct. I don't know I it's heating me up, it's friggen triple digits every day here so I'm always burning up! Posting in reply 2 tonight once I get to an actual computer!
not sure but i think the heartburn thing is from a combination of the raspberry ketones and capsicum, for me it is just unpleasant burps that go away soon after i eat so no biggie!!! you peeing more often???

Marms

Marms

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
not sure but i think the heartburn thing is from a combination of the raspberry ketones and capsicum, for me it is just unpleasant burps that go away soon after i eat so no biggie!!! you peeing more often???
Ya thats about what I get one burp and im all good.

bigguyn10ec

bigguyn10ec

Awards
  • Established
subbed.. is the t911 a PH? I have been wondering about it for a while and want to see what others say about it.

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
subbed.. is the t911 a PH? I have been wondering about it for a while and want to see what others say about it.
Not to my knowledge, I could be wrong. If it is, it's a very mild one at that. Biggest things I've noticed is increased libido, stuff joints and gyno control. To me, all sings of a strong AI/Test booster. Strength hasn't gone up, dropped off slightly of once once adding it in.

bigguyn10ec

bigguyn10ec

Awards
  • Established
Your strength went down while on this? Thats weird. I think the next booster I use will be Isa test gf. I have been eyeballing that for a while. Im really curious as how I would do on a mild PH too. But im not sure im ready for that just yet.

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Your strength went down while on this? Thats weird. I think the next booster I use will be Isa test gf. I have been eyeballing that for a while. Im really curious as how I would do on a mild PH too. But im not sure im ready for that just yet.
It's contest prep, it's going to drop some. Even pros on 1gr test/tren/mast lose some strength in prep so I wouldn't look into it too much.

I'd stay clean as long as possible brother!

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Week 5: 191ish

image-1272342342.jpg

Week 4: 188.5

image-4180488969.jpg

Both are relaxed 1st thing in the morning. I'm down to my final belt loop (custom made) so I'm feeling good. Abs still need to lean out! My legs are hard as granite, look better than my avi.

I don't really "feel" anything with Hyper T2, however, I'm not run down during the day. Only been one week, I've got waist measurements written down so now we'll reeeallly be able to track this bad boy and what it does.

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
It's officially been 1 week. Nothing negative to report! I'll take waist measurement this Saturday as I will be 3 weeks out. 1 positive I've noticed is no lul in energy. I know that's an example of increased thyroid functions, especially in the final few weeks of contest prep. Only thing to change between week 6 & now is T2. I feel better on a daily basis now than i did a few weeks ago. No crazy thermo feeling or anything like that just feel a bit more "normal" per say.

Marms

Marms

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
It's officially been 1 week. Nothing negative to report! I'll take waist measurement this Saturday as I will be 3 weeks out. 1 positive I've noticed is no lul in energy. I know that's an example of increased thyroid functions, especially in the final few weeks of contest prep. Only thing to change between week 6 & now is T2. I feel better on a daily basis now than i did a few weeks ago. No crazy thermo feeling or anything like that just feel a bit more "normal" per say.
Nice update.

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I hate cardio days!!!!! I know i do the same amount total every day but no weights is just no fun. However, still had a steady stream of energy all day.

Also feels good knowing in exactly 3 weeks I'll be on my way to SD! I was looking at pictures from a great cut I had a few years ago. It just appears my lower ab region is holding a lot more fat NOW vs. THEN. every where else looks leaner, even upper abs. Not a good sign buuuut hopefully, that's where T2 is gonna kick in ;-)

Marms

Marms

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I hate cardio days!!!!! I know i do the same amount total every day but no weights is just no fun. However, still had a steady stream of energy all day.

Also feels good knowing in exactly 3 weeks I'll be on my way to SD! I was looking at pictures from a great cut I had a few years ago. It just appears my lower ab region is holding a lot more fat NOW vs. THEN. every where else looks leaner, even upper abs. Not a good sign buuuut hopefully, that's where T2 is gonna kick in ;-)
For me I hit my cardio in the AM on an empty stomach when all else fails ;)
Agree with you that cardio is no fun.

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
For me I hit my cardio in the AM on an empty stomach when all else fails ;)
Agree with you that cardio is no fun.
Worst part is, when you bump the time. What once felt like an eternity to get to 30 goes by like nothing and the last 15 is torture. Same goes for my post workout 60. The first 45 are no big deal (what I do in the AM) that last 15......ugh

Marms

Marms

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Worst part is, when you bump the time. What once felt like an eternity to get to 30 goes by like nothing and the last 15 is torture. Same goes for my post workout 60. The first 45 are no big deal (what I do in the AM) that last 15......ugh
True !!!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
try doing ab work after cardio....

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
try doing ab work after cardio....
I'll give it ago this Saturday.

I've been soooo hungry these past 2 days, it's been unreal. Surely, food will only become less volume & flavorful after this Saturday (3 week mark)

Excited to see measurements/weight/pics. It'll be almost 2 weeks of T2. Strength hasn't budged at all. To be honest, it hasn't really dropped off much the entire prep. If its a carb day I push near the same weight as 12 weeks out. Low carb days I just run out of steam. I think that's a good thing? Lol

Marms

Marms

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Woke up looking really good today! Feeling better about my prep also.

Measurements, weights and pictures 2maro!

Workout was great today. Strength was great, did my 4 sets of 10 with 40's for alternating DB curls and 205 for close grip bench (superst)
Cant wait to see pix.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
i hear ya about the appetite, lol....i am over 5000 cals!!!!

with lots of carbs....

down 2lbs and looking leaner!!!!!!!!!!

t-money

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
i hear ya about the appetite, lol....i am over 5000 cals!!!!

with lots of carbs....

down 2lbs and looking leaner!!!!!!!!!!

t-money
You on the lean gains diet also?

Well remember when I said no thermo? I guess I was wrong. Today at work I was on the computer doing daily duties when a co-worker put her hand on my shoulder then said "holy sh*t, why are you so hot?!?"

Like I said, I always feel kind of warm, guess its more warm than usual.

Marms

Marms

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You on the lean gains diet also?

Well remember when I said no thermo? I guess I was wrong. Today at work I was on the computer doing daily duties when a co-worker put her hand on my shoulder then said "holy sh*t, why are you so hot?!?"

Like I said, I always feel kind of warm, guess its more warm than usual.
NICE !!

Marms

Marms

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I think the excitement of the show is making things better. Weights were up today and cardio didn't seem very long at all. Pants are looser & looser every day. Also had a lot of energy, like earlier noted, not jittery or anything like that. Liking this T2 stuff....
Good to hear.

mattys4

mattys4

Awards
subd and all caught up. Lots of good contest prep info here.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I think the excitement of the show is making things better. Weights were up today and cardio didn't seem very long at all. Pants are looser & looser every day. Also had a lot of energy, like earlier noted, not jittery or anything like that. Liking this T2 stuff....
i am liking it too....just one question if you don't mind-are you noticing any hgh effects?

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
i am liking it too....just one question if you don't mind-are you noticing any hgh effects?
Can't say I've really seen anything regarding hgh effects. Fat-loss, but I don't really equate that too much with hgh improvements. Recovery hasn't really changed much. I can say I "feel" better trough the day with energy levels. Maybe that's better recovery from GH output? Not really putting to much stock in it though.